Did valve do the biggest brain move by staying out of the Epic debacle?

Attached: screenshot_90.png (502x220, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/562810/MONOPOLY_PLUS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

epic is still winning

As opposed to doing what?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. Famous quote from some important faggot

>meanwhile in reality Epic is winning with every new game on their store

Yes, they understand that they don't stand a chance so instead of crying about it they are slowly going down in slience

Valve has the better service, they don`t have to do anything to Epic besides existing

It never was about service, it was always about games. And they are losing here

I am sure that`s true, that`s why everybody loves Epic Store right?

>service matters when there are no games

What egs exclusive game is so great it will tank steam?

FUCK we lost outer worlds

steam should just shut down at this point

They have a monopoly

Attached: 1566061545719.png (439x529, 477K)

What games? And wake me up once they add basic features such as forums and reviews. I mean GOG even has those lmao.

Attached: 1565899564005m.jpg (616x1024, 143K)

Sweeney is a retard who bowed out of PC gaming back in 2007 like a spoiled kid taking his toys and going home. He'll be gone again soon.

Cute thread.

Attached: IMG_20190729_105228.jpg (850x1200, 119K)

People don't love corporations they don't care about them. Note, steamdrones are not humans but cockroaches

If you think asking for ransom to a handful of games is enough to beat a company with better service than you, you are a real fucking retard or a shill.

Attached: fat jewsih men.jpg (900x540, 119K)

>better service

I'm sure people will wait years to play a game on steam because epic does not have profiles. Fuck off zoomer

Even on team Valve i'm fucking jealous about just how much content Fortnite is getting. Every time I reinstall that game half the map is different and I find a new gun.
Meanwhile Valve and all their rescources apparently has to spend several years deliberating how they're going to change Heavy.
Say what you will but the way Epic must have hired 20+ software devs and immediately integrated them into Fortnite development is masterclass and has definitely extended the fad by several years. Very few studios could pull that off, Respawn couldn't.

Attached: w5fy37u67zm11.jpg (236x236, 12K)

They haven't stayed out of it though. Few Valve devs on twitter make snarkey comments about it.

but they love good service you nigger, not to say I or anyone that uses steam loves the company, Valve can die for all I care they are kikes that hurt developers, but Epic will never ever be the one that kills it

Attached: smg.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Kek is that why epic will not take indies that dont become egs exclusives?

WOW! They actually do.
store.steampowered.com/app/562810/MONOPOLY_PLUS/

Meanwhile valve does not care enough about it customers to do another cs;go operation. And assets from these operation were made by their community for free.

Valve is the most anti-consumer and profit driven company in the entire world.

because some people dont want to support the shitties store the chinese state run company we could wait a year for some shitty game to be released elsewhere

Doesn't Epic already produce more billions from Fortnite alone?

Winning what? A participation trophy? The "At Least You Tried" award?

You know what they say, every steamdrone is an incel but not every incel is a steamdrone