Did your parents approve of you playing video games?

Did your parents approve of you playing video games?

Attached: 1566207094739.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

I wish i could see her face

AMWF, not even once

Yes' playing vidya with my mom is some of the happiest memories when i was a shitlet.

Qote from my Mom when asked about my gaming habit: "I was just happy that you didn't do drugs, drink while underage outside home and didn't spawn any children in highschool"

Yeah but they wouldn't let me play games with lots of swearing, sex and violence were fine but I was never allowed to finish viet cong once they heard the swears
I can never get my mother to play any sort of vidya with me

My father got me into vydia, we played counter strike together nearly every weekend when I was around 12 or so
My mom never liked it but didnt do shit about it

god I wish that were me

My dad didn't, really. He was a newspaper man, and we had a plaque in our house of an op-ed about how concerned he was that my older brother wanted an NES so badly, and how antisocial it seemed.
My mother did, though. When I 6 studied games at literature in college she was happy I could use my hobby academically.

Yes.

Attached: 1566207241344.webm (1920x816, 2.79M)

>muricans
We were drinking, smoking weed and had chicks over during lans.

do you guys think she still bathes him at home.....?

My parents were fine with whatever I've played. Hell, even my dad would play mortal kombat or god of war with me on the occasion. The only time they had issues were when I brought home a copy of san andreas because the game while they didn't consider it as violent as other games I'd played around them they had an issue with how "realistic" the violence was

isn't this movie about a woman raising the clone of her dead husband and eventuallu refucking and remarrying him?
literally anime plot

My father was surprisingly levelheaded about it when a lot of family around me was freaking out. He just asked me when I was a kid "You know you're not supposed to do this bad stuff in real life, right?" And I just said yeah of course.

There was also this one time at a Game Crazy, for some reason this like 20 somthin cashier, who was also clearly into games, tried to stop me from buying I think Vice City. He gave my dad the whole "Sir, you know this game is rated M for MATURE, right!?" and then proceeds to list off things bad with it. My dad just gives me a look and asks "Well I don't know son, what do you think?" with a look of can you believe this shit? Don't know why that cashier tried to game block me. It's not like I was being an asshole in the store or anything.

When I went over to as friends house his idiot step dad went through all the games I brought picking out ones we couldn't play. He took out Medal of honor but kept in Twisted Medal. I was baffled.

What movie?

Womb (2010)

No, never did

Attached: 1565352509755.png (551x498, 239K)

Is this what they call autoerotic asphyxiation?

You don't know that, he might just be adopted.

What race is the kid? Doesn't look white.

you faggots are so insecure

G O D D A M N I T

Attached: 1566175673556.png (1920x796, 1.52M)

>lesbian
>romance
LMAO, women are not romantic in the slightest, they like receiving acts of romance but are very shit at actually doing it.
That's why their relationships are so shit, sexless and they divorce way more than any other group.

>Rebecca and Tommy's parents are stricken with grief. Rebecca wants to use new scientific advancements to have Tommy cloned and thereby bring him back to life. She offers to be impregnated using Tommy's DNA. Though Tommy's mother objects, his father agrees to give Rebecca Tommy's cell material, but urges her to think through her decision carefully before proceeding. Rebecca, however, continues and gives birth to a new Tommy by Caesarean section.
>...When Tommy brings a girlfriend, Monica, home to stay with them Rebecca behaves jealously, to both Tommy's and Monica's bewilderment. Tommy struggles with what appears to be sexual tension between himself and his mother.
>...An angry Tommy demands answers from his mother, Rebecca, who gives him original Tommy's old laptop with pictures of himself and his real mother and father (the former he met earlier). Tommy, out of confusion and sexual tension, initiates sex with Rebecca. From the blood on her hand, it is implied he took her virginity in the process. The next day Tommy packs his things, then addresses Rebecca by her first name (and not as "Mom") and thanks her for the life he's had and then leaves. The pregnant Rebecca, from the film's first scene, is carrying Tommy's(the clone Tommy’s) child.

Attached: uh wat.gif (436x342, 2.96M)