UNIST Thread

In-Births in the dark

Attached: 20170719225543.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPKVfYDNbMg&feature=share
youtu.be/DrTQrvoe0-A)
youtu.be/ioKDCGfRDXs)
subtle.blog.shinobi.jp/未選択/通信対戦やメニューまわり
clips.twitch.tv/SparklingAstuteSquirrelRitzMitz
evernote.com/shard/s454/client/snv?noteGuid=5f20d298-4eea-442d-91f4-2a6fcfa33e8c¬eKey=a032c800fd4a65b3&sn=https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/5f20d298-4eea-442d-91f4-2a6fcfa33e8c/a032c800fd4a65b3&title=I+Want+to+Get+Strong+at+UNI.+Volume+9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pass is vee

Attached: 33323117_p3.jpg (1200x1440, 452K)

kw: pclobby

Attached: 1564858882802.jpg (2601x1465, 1015K)

I see you, Clawz. I don't know who made it but, it was a fun video to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPKVfYDNbMg&feature=share

Attached: Chibi Elt.png (128x128, 29K)

Why Prinz of all things
Is it the Ayaneru reference

cause prinz and alabama are the best boats, fight me

I'd better send my legal team out to collect royalties.

>7F against Carmine
No

I can't argue with those choices, honestly

Attached: 1413295436319.gif (500x573, 53K)

So for a brief moment in time I thought I had become a next level genius when I had found out how to crawl with Yuzu consistently (youtu.be/DrTQrvoe0-A) and how to extend Yuzu's slash (youtu.be/ioKDCGfRDXs) but when I had waifu ask the Yuzu's on discord it was a known thing but not well known. Still I'm quite proud of myself for figuring out the motions 23a+b36 for crawl and 23a36ab for 236b and 23b36ab for 236a.
Also call my Doctor 2b from now on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-064235__01.jpg (1080x1357, 215K)

>7 against Sion
Bigger No

So that means you're switching from A to B and vice versa in the middle of the motion? Sounds neat.

I can't see your inputs in these video's but I assume this works like kara canceling.

I played Akatsuki's own game. I wish I had the game much sooner in my life. Sai, Adler and Akatsuki feel the most fun. Although I was never good with charge characters like Wei and E Soldat. Anyone know how to play charge characters better?

Attached: C5-wK03UoAAt9B2.jpg (1600x1200, 345K)

I should mention that Yuzu is the only character who can crawl but other characters can use the 23a23ab motion.
You're buffering actually, the a cancels out the a in the micro dash and turns into a slash.
No clue what a Kara is.

True, but I still don't know how to truly deal with Carmine.
Hopefully this shit is fixed after that reset.

i still cant understand how hitstun works and why moves arent the same hitstun on everything. maybe its the kof in me coming out

Attached: 1565207949081.png (717x563, 507K)

Never played ABK but based on my E.Honda experience, you can use normals after jumping in with an aerial attack while holding back and then combo those into a charge attack.

Not sure how good anti-airing would shut down that strat though.

Is it spoon making these PC lobbies?

Usually either him or Park and sometimes Melk.

Should I pirate this game? looks good but there is a new one coming out and seems like a waste of money

>Dash is in the PS lobby
Looks like I'll get my PS fights another time. See ya in a few PC broskis.

so not everything combos into everything. KOF works like that too

It's extremely pointless to play a fighting game by yourself, but do whatever you want.

Do what you want

Attached: 1473704456055.jpg (462x319, 16K)

i totally remembered to set the round pass timer too. yep definitely didnt forget

apologies, my fire alarm just decided to go off for no reason whatsoever

Looks like we have something else to converse about the next time we meet

Attached: No Hat 2.png (233x480, 74K)

Does Melk still play I rarely see him now?

The timing between the movement and button was always a mixed bag for me. I hope subtle style does the revamp real soon.

Attached: download.jpg (150x112, 14K)

I don't know what the FUCK subtle style is up to these days but I think it's been at least two years since he announced his attempts to port Auf Ausche to PC and he still hasn't.

He hopped on last week though I believe he said he's been busy but would show up more often?

Guess we'll see.

Oh well, guess I'll just play something else then.

See ya

Attached: 1490501360603.gif (372x302, 2M)

Well, there's progress definitely.
subtle.blog.shinobi.jp/未選択/通信対戦やメニューまわり
With Akatsuki and Blitztank coming out on BBTAG, maybe now would be the best time than never.

that jump back on the dp was pure robbery

Attached: 529532337151672321.png (128x128, 23K)

I thought you were gonna use the grab super but that works for me too.

grab super isn't invulnerable

Attached: FB_IMG_1560333247496.jpg (600x578, 29K)

clawz what the fuck is wrong with you? why didn't you just do a basic combo instead of dropping that hard combo

That's rough buddy.

Speaking of sad moves, how about Wag's 214c in its entirety?

should give shield buff and have full invl imo

I'm planning to buy UNIST, or should I just wait for UNI clr?

clips.twitch.tv/SparklingAstuteSquirrelRitzMitz

Attached: 9b2568eb9d02a6d33c664e56bae4e191dc764a767f5f005a564958bd35968a08.jpg (384x390, 18K)

You'll be a beginner no matter when you start, either start now or later

buy now, you'll be ready for the new version when that comes out. The release date hasn't been announced yet anyways.

I'm getting a little frustrated that my frames seem to keep spiking up and down.

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (459x459, 32K)

Might as well play now to get a feel for the game in my opinion.

Doubt there'll be big changes besides maybe 1 new game mechanic and new properties / 1 new special move per character.

That was a weird match for sure. I don't think I'd have gotten so many 6Cs and 22Bs if not for the lag but also dropped so many 3Cs to compensate.

Oh and by the way, should I buy the PC version or ps4?

Carmine's range messes with me so much. Especially that low blood crystal normal.

I'm at the point where I'd rather it be removed completely from her moveset. As is, it taunts me into thinking I can find a good use for it.

Was planning on buying this for steam but I found out the netcode isnt that great.

How's the online experience actually and where can I find a good guide on picking a main?

>low blood crystal normal
His 2C?
Depends, where do you live?
Netcode isn't great on either side, unfortunately. Steam has higher high with connection but also lower lows when it fucks up.
>Good guide on picking main
I'd honestly just throw yourself into mission mode after you do tutorial

It's good enough. Could be worse.

>picking a main
Follow your dick.

evernote.com/shard/s454/client/snv?noteGuid=5f20d298-4eea-442d-91f4-2a6fcfa33e8c¬eKey=a032c800fd4a65b3&sn=https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/5f20d298-4eea-442d-91f4-2a6fcfa33e8c/a032c800fd4a65b3&title=I+Want+to+Get+Strong+at+UNI.+Volume+9

Sorry for the overly-long link. Scroll down to Character Introductions.

What kind of characters do you like in other games or is this your first fighting game?

honestly i feel a lot less frustrated with this game when im drunk its weird

Attached: 1566096512599.png (668x936, 1.52M)

Southeast Asia

>His 2C?
I think that's it, can't remember really. Haven't touched him since going through mission mode to see how far I can go with everyone. Anyway, I mean that move where he crouches and the blood seems to come of his elbow.

>Follow your dick.
And that's the sort of shit that gets you secondary akats

>All these back to back thrusts
It's like watching Sabretooth in MVC2. That was nuts.

PC is probably better for you than ps

how do I stop choking?

Yeah, 2C

I see, thanks

Fuck.

Breathing exercises and meditation so you're less likely to get worked up mid-match.

You don't you just play better so you can't get to that point.

drink water

Doing that and learning neutral is why I'm learning Orie.
Nothing like doing: 236(B) 236C 236(B) 236C 236(B)

Attached: Elt (20).jpg (399x400, 35K)

can I get rid of the part of my brain that tells me to doe 421c mid combo with eltnum? is there a surgeon that will do that?

Attached: __eltnum_phonon_and_sion_eltnam_atlasia_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_suzuna_najaran__7fd1a08c3519f1 (700x988, 169K)

Don't be me.

ggs pc bros, ill leave lobby up as always

Attached: 1m3fex73vaxz.jpg (1082x1075, 105K)

You're still going to be incredibly hard pressed to find matches unless you find yourself a community. PC unist has enough trouble connecting people inside their own state, it doesn't get any better across seas

What combos are you trying to do that have 421C in the middle of it? I know having it the beginning or at the end is great.

ggs bro

GGs and thanks for hosting as always!

Either 214C is THAT fast or it hits OTG

Attached: D5fhMftUIAAUEV_.jpg orig.jpg (797x755, 99K)

Does any character in this game not have combos that require you to do an air combo into landing into split second 66 attacks the instant you hit the ground? These things are the bane of my existence.

none, the retarded part of my brain that can't be held 100% in check keeps hijacking my inputs

You're already half ways there to mastering Eltnum!

Attached: Elt Approval.jpg (371x375, 36K)

I dunno. Maybe Phonon? Most of them are a sweep on landing for combo extension.

If Enkidu came into BBTAG, who would he most be compatible with?

Attached: NEVER EVER.png (552x2261, 952K)

Linne doesn't have that many, Gord can ignore it if you don't want some combo routes, Nanase doesn't need to, and Orie doesn't need it all that much off the top of my head

a good majority of her routes require that and a tight link/micro dash
she's not quite that easy but she is a joke

>she's not quite that easy but she is a joke
what?

I think enkidu doesn't have many air juggle's into dashing moves. But his more optimal combos are quite hard regardless

she's still incredibly easy to play but a good amount of her routing requires j2[b] 66c 623[b] (3f link?) 66b(1) 236[b] md 5[c] 3c 2c 214aa
I still think she's the easiest character in the game execution wise

>6 frames with dash
Jesus christ
Optimal combos mostly require 623x in the corner. A ton of his links midscreen will require 66B after an air series

Yo thanks for the guide

As a casual I play whichever waifu is the badass quiet type, or maybe just Merkava; he oozes style

>won on unlucky number 13
Seems like good luck to me, hahaha.

>badass quiet
Vat doesn't talk much so there's that

Just play Yuzu

Attached: Merk Pony.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

>easiest
>not Akat/Gord/Hyde(imo)

Attached: top helm.jpg (388x532, 31K)

Hyde is hard.

Ya know I'm surprised that archetype isn't really in this game for a waifu character. Where is the Leona in this story? I guess it'd be Eltnum?

seth is the edgy quiet bad ass, I feel that Gordeau is more the stylish characters. Merk is cool too though
when will this meme die?

Attached: image.jpg (1336x2048, 297K)

Phonon never really has to worry about range, Gord kind of does because his optimal midrange stuff drops on certain characters because of the 22A > 5B link.
Hyde's corner combos are basic shit but the variations on his midscreen combos all depend on the starter and distance, once you stop landing 6Bs, it gets a bit tougher

Back when I played a bit of EL, Yuzu was too hard for me so I picked up Hyde and learned his basic fireball > 66C > rekka combo.

Then after picking up UNIST I realized Yuzu was easier than Hyde all along.

>be phonon
>get a hit
>slap face on stick/buttons
>shit out 4k meterless
alternatively
>be phonon
>in neutral
>4b
>win
lmao

some of phonon's routes actually do drop depending on the character so routing changes sometimes and you need to need to be aware of the height 236[b] microdash 5[c] hits at or you're going to going to have a bad time with extremely punishable drops

gg pc bros

Attached: 1547258441094.gif (480x467, 1.47M)

Kaguya soon?

ggs

GGs lad. Til next time!

I'm extra trash tonight it seems.

Truth doesn't die

Since we're in netplay, make sure to use j.214B as often as possible, Park.
IT JUST WORKS

Attached: Elt (24).png (936x1200, 339K)

Speaking of,
Park, you coming to garage gear on the 31st?

That's the grab right? It is pretty darn good yeah. I also recommend using it on unsuspecting players (like myself) in the corner.

Did you take damage from your own IWEX merk?

Lol no? It grd breaks me but it doesn't cause me damage.

Maybe it was chip damage that just didnt fully decrease until after the super. I def saw it go down though.

I'm here to learn a character, not go for gimmicks on netplay :^) please pick training room, our connection actually needs it
yes

Just outta range haha. Good fight Tone.

GGs PC Lobby. Had a ton of fun fights tonight and everybody is developing those subs well. Looking forward to seeing more in the future!

Off to gym time I go!

Attached: linne74.png (1460x1460, 463K)

I'm surprised we don't have more Byak or Merk players I run into so many outside these lobbies.

At least it only lagged hard at the end.

>gimmick
One day, you'll understand.

If you're on PC, I'm sorry I couldnt answer the call. If you're on ps4, consider this summon a success.

Attached: 66b.png (683x222, 107K)

Is calling you out the only way to get your ass in these lobbies.

No, but its one of them. I always check the thread even if I don't feel like playing/cant play.

You know, I think I might be a little grateful you're learning that dumb character, Hippie.
No one else plays him or Hilda in these lobbies and at my locals so I need to soak in as much experience as possible.

Attached: Ai yi.png (237x292, 165K)

>put in corner by Byak
>staring contest ensues
>do ANYTHING
>get hit

honest footsies character

Get sei in here and he'll probably play his hilda for you, it's a bit more real than what icey has.
Kaizer is probably your go-to for an actual carmine though

Attached: D8N8sNfVsAEMOF-.jpg orig.jpg (725x630, 71K)

having a standing overhead is enough of a gimmick for an honest phonon player

Attached: compho.png (393x309, 357K)

Maybe I should've specify that none of the regulars play them. Also, I don't think I've fought Kaizer yet.
Honesty is for losers.

Attached: Active Reload.png (540x604, 392K)

We mentioned his name so expect him in a week or two

Attached: DjGtEoGV4AAfl6M.jpg orig.jpg (1562x1508, 235K)

I'm sure you would appreciate some honesty from your ISP regarding your inconsistent connection and upload/download speeds :^)
I've been meaning to ask, was that him at evo on stream or is there just another kaizer who plays carmine?

Attached: D23UHwQWoAEzoDv.jpg large.jpg (1200x1500, 205K)

>10 frames
What the hell?

If it was him, we didn't meet him and I'm pretty sure atic and his friends know him at their local so they would have let us know if it really was him

>powerpnt.exe has stopped responding

Speaking of Carmine's whatever happened to Jojo? I never see him in these lobbies anymore.

We met him at EVO actually, he's still pretty good with him but doesn't log on for reasons I forget.
Apparently /vg/ is so bad that even he can't stomach it anymore

uniclr better have a character that plays like maids in it

The two in the back are your best bets

Attached: 20170523_wag_birth.jpg (717x1024, 458K)

what do you mean? I go on /vg/ all the time
for gacha trash

Attached: 1564859784403.png (215x281, 123K)

that's exactly the problem
all the real games' threads have to shitpost at lightspeed to stop themselves from getting pushed off page 10 by the quadrillion gachashit threads

looking forward to the mobage exclusive board any day now

Attached: 1518130622229.png (255x235, 110K)

Well, that's enough garbage play from me for tonight. GGs, hopefully next time it'll look like I know what I'm doing.

Funny you use that image

>Getting the download speeds I'm paying for
>Getting the upload speeds I'm paying for
>Not getting the stable connection I'm paying for
Never a day without some excitement. Hopefully soon I'll get some extra dosh to change plans or ISPs, but I got other priorities to deal with, especially since classes are starting next week.

Attached: Eltnum D.png (512x512, 12K)

GGs all

Attached: Dn5e73LW0AAkuQk.png (716x954, 1.22M)

That Orie pose is perfect

GGs

Attached: 1504680889277.jpg (1394x1051, 529K)

>change plans
won't help, Comcast used to throttle me to sub 1Mbps speeds on 100up/50down
>change ISPs
might help
highly suggest you run some diagnostics to see where exactly the problem is since it's probably on their side or they're just throttling you because ISPs are cunts
it was intentional

Here I thought you were going to say you played Extra

Reminder not to fucking play on wifi. I don't care if it's your only option, if that's the case then don't play fighting games.

I actually have read Tsuki/SN/HA/Extra. Shame that T-M is better off dead now and that SF won't get an adaptation even though it's the best Fate related thing these days.

Attached: 1551531546930.jpg (285x263, 28K)

Lostbelts are okay, I guess
Even back in 2005 when I got into it, I don't think Fate has ever sat right with me so I was never a 100% with the whole thing. What keeps me are the handful of really cool concepts that keep me along for the ride

Attached: 20190819_022224.jpg (3000x1688, 913K)

>couldnt finish the combo
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA

I need to bring out the yuzu more

Man, playing in Australia fuckin sucks.

T-Ms only appeal in my opinion was getting that iconic late night feel in its works. For serious settings, I want to say KnK or maybe FS/N pulled it off best, but after running into UNI a less serious style of storytelling is definitely the better way to handle that feeling.

Mind you, I'm a dirty secondary thats only watched the anime but..

PC or PS4?

PS4

Fate had a air of mystery the first time through when you're trying to guess which servant is which, even if it looks incredibly obvious in hindsight now.
My two biggest gripes with FGO is that every servant's identity is out in the open and making a decent quasi narrative mystery with their identity solving being a part of it will never happen. A shame because some of them are really cool

Rough business. Sometimes it's hard for people in our position to get games.

>PClobby is dead by the time I get home

There was a guy in it before but he didn't seem to be alive so I was just idling in there until I got kicked

I got off tomorrow so at least I can play then

GGs, time for sleep. Can't wait to call Cox about this crap, again.

Attached: Ao Disappointment.png (566x573, 475K)

GGs
Don't know what you're trying to do after Orie 6B but just 214A>B > 236B

I am growing stronger
Holdless Carmine coming at ya
GGs

Attached: __akatsuki_carmine_cerberus_black_gordeau_kudlak_aima_and_others_akatsuki_blitzkampf_chaos_code_and_ (1000x750, 587K)

Yeah, and I really don't like inconveniencing or annoying people outside the region with bad connection just to play. That sort of stuff isn't fun for anyone.
But them's the brakes, I guess.

ggs amigos
hippie ill never know how you manage to hit these real motherfucker combos in 5f, that shit is preposterous. with your combo autism maybe you should play carmine and embrace the filth

meanwhile, I should practice yuzu more

Attached: kermit-the-frog-the-great-muppet-caper-2.62.jpg (210x240, 14K)

GGs guys

It would have been real if I actually landed my 2C > 6B > 5C > 3[C] > 236B > 2C > j6B link
But yeah, this might become a thing, we'll see how I decide to try and do holds down the line