You did marry Marriane, right?

You did marry Marriane, right?

Attached: ECNquXVUEAAZtHE.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XzAjfwQtvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. I love her

Attached: 1565055068169.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Nah, she is so perfect I made her Queen

No, I married Leonie.

Marianne is literally the worst character in the game. Then again, every Byleth romance feels like shit compared to romance between actual characters so you might as well pair him with worst girl so the actually interesting females can have good supports.

>post time skip hair

Yikes!

No, I married Lysithea.

No, I made her go with Dimitri, I fucked the white haired tactical nuke as everyone should.

Having character development doesn't automatically make her likable. She had nothing else to offer, with bottom tier looks, voice, and viability as a unit. Other characters deserved my love more

Not yet, but it will be my wife and my queen.

No lol
youtube.com/watch?v=3XzAjfwQtvM

>having character development
Beats 90% of the typical cast in these games.

L E O N I E
E
O
N
I
E

Attached: Leonie_Profile.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

When he fucks with you, think of your father.

Twice already, gonna marry her again another 2 times this month and again when lunatic mode arrives.

>No Hilda Marianne threesome option
Bros...

Attached: S2 never.png (657x720, 374K)

worse than felix?

It's literally the same???

I married Lysithea, but when I replay GD lunatic I'll marry her.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Marianne_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 114K)

I hate that commoners in this game only got to be the "helpers" for paralogues of the nobles. The only ones who don't, I think, are Raph and Ignatz who have a paralogue of their own.

I know there are options to change appearances in ng+, does that also include post time skip? I want to use Marriane for my second playthrough as well but I want to know it she can keep her original hairstyle.

>decided I was going to try to stick with Marianne from the start because I like mages
>literally never leveled magic for months
>completely falling behind and quickly learn how much better Lysithea is
>Keep at it because Holy Knight seems cool and Physic is helpful
>eventually get Fiendish Blow, start vaporizing everything with crits out of the blue
>suddenly gets magic like 8 level ups in a row and starts doubling a lot
>ending up killing Edelgard back to back times out of sheer coincidence pre timeskip, not even out of favoritism but being the best solution to both times.
>Just got her heart wrenching A support post time skip
She’s a keeper

Cute

Of course, Marianne is a good Christian girl who waits until marriage, not like the other whores in the game.

Say it with me!

HIL

>Fetish for sadgirls
>Fetish for albinos
Fuck this game for making me choose.

Dominating the enemy as a Wyvern Lord

Any perks for armor knight Hilda?

I couldn't keep my dick out of Manuela, but Marianne is a very good girl who deserves a good husband like Lorenz

Attached: 1452220416234.jpg (488x538, 66K)

You don’t take damage
You get to spend more time listening to the music :^)

Dude Lorenz turned out to be such a fucking sick lad and I’m fucking so happy he turned to be more than a meme

Felix is fine in his A supports and later on in the story. He's only trash for the first half of the game. His romance with Annette is so nice I can't possibly claim her for myself despite her being the best girl in the BL route.

He's an absolute treasure.

You're right, but I'd say the percentage is closer to 50. Many characters develop, just not all of them are quite as visible. Regardless, it's not like it improves my opinion of Marianne that much, anyways

DA

How do I get "magic" training to recruit her? Do they mean faith or reason?

That's your magic stat. It has to be at least 15, I think.

The magic stat. The one right below the strength stat and above the dex stat.

Oh ffs, those stats matter too? Could this game have anymore extraneous mechanics at play?

I did the goddess tower event with her, but I didn't really care for her as much after the timeskip. I think it was cuz she lost the bags under her eyes.

>no Catherine and Rhea threesome where you both suck on her breasts

Is Flayn worth using over Marriane? I’ve just been sticking with Marriane due to the physic utility. I’m at chapter 9ish I think.

Attached: 5A6DE382-F13A-4AE8-B727-54E9C45202C4.png (1200x1200, 802K)

You can completely lock yourself out of some supports if you fail to get the C support before the time-skip or if you do not do a specific paralogue.

Flayn is your magic tank and she has Rescue and Fortify, she's super useful.

don't bother with the stats potential recruits say they prefer. just spam the people you want with flowers and gifts and activities until you reach B support with them. it's so much faster and less resource consuming than trying to reach the stats they want

Flayn doesn't get physic, but she gets a big group heal later. It's perfectly fine to have two healer units on the field since they eventually become gremories.

You can just stick Flayn as an adjutant to a frontliner so she heals them and gains levels. Marianne gets Physic and once she gets into Pirest and Bishop she gets uses x2, which is a lot. Flayn gets Rescue and Fortify both of which are very good utility.

Married her the first playthrough
Gonna marry Lysithea or HIL DA next playthrough

Flayn is your dancer

>yfw she only fucks you to literally have your daddy's seed in her.

Before actually playing the game, I had little interest in most of the girls but ended up getting attached to a lot of them, even Hilda who I thought would be basically the same as the school bicycle Dorothea. I'm torn for who to marry in Golden Deer route: Hilda or Marianne.

>Dimitri assumed the throne of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus and spent his life ruling justly over Fódlan. Several years after his coronation, he took Marianne, whom he loved dearly, as his queen. Many of Dimitri's greatest achievements can be traced to wisdom provided by Marianne, who had received tutelage from her adoptive father, Margrave Edmund. Many years later, when Dimitri fell to illness, he clutched his queen's hand until the very end. The queen's journal, uncovered after her passing, contained recounts of their time together. The last words, penned with trembling hand, are: "I would not trade our time together or the happiness we knew for anything."

Why would I marry Marianne when her true love is Dimitri?

Attached: 413.g1t.00.png (512x512, 134K)

I tried to pair her with Dimitri, but despite her being his adjutant the entire game and me constantly pairing them for mealtime, she died alone and Dimitri and Felix became homos.

I also tried to pair Dimitri with a woman and she ended up getting cucked by Felix. What a saucy little homewrecker.