Was she a yandere?

Was she a yandere?

Attached: 99-994582_undertale-sprite-chara-undertale-chara-sprite-hd-png.jpg (840x1280, 118K)

>She

She probably grew up abused and naturally became a sociopath psychopath. She was clearly evil even when taken in by the Dreemur family, she made evil faces that scared Asriel and purposely put buttercups in Asgore's food knowing he was allergic to it.

I think she pushed Gaster into the CORE because he was onto her.

Chara is a girl's name

>she

>died

>purposely put buttercups in Asgore's food knowing he was allergic to it.
nigger buttercups are poisonous and I don't think it was on purpose because seemingly she only learned about it afterwards, since she committed suicide using them

It's in one of the recordings in the lab in the true ending... It's obvious she did it on purpose. Asriel even asks her why she's laughing about it.

its a girl you little faggot

Characters repeatedly laugh to ease their pain, user.
>I'm a terrible fathah. Ha ha ha ha... That's not funny.
>Everyone is always laughing and cracking jokes, trying to forget our modern crises...
>Pic related

Attached: Laughter Hides the Pain.png (540x179, 2K)

Cute and Funny

Attached: c6332ca26a9560c230d0e3f724b50230.jpg (811x987, 88K)

>has

>she
Wait what?

Buttercup Death is probably one of the most painful and excruciating deaths possible. What kind of person decides to go through with that?

One shots the entire world

Attached: 1566011310904.gif (376x211, 157K)

The recording says she "laughed it off". That doesn't necessarily mean she was laughing at Asgore's pain, just that she was kind of nonchalant about it, because it was an accident.

Asriel realizes they were looking back at Chara with rose-tinted glasses, but he doesn't say she was a monster, he just says she "wasn't the greatest person". Chara had some pretty intense fucking baggage, obviously, but if you play as true pacifist, she actually seems kind of proud at you at the end.

Attached: itsstillyou.png (400x299, 30K)

>Narrator Chara

Damn straight nigga.

Attached: superfast.jpg (576x409, 35K)

I agree with everything here myself. People don't tend kill themselves to save everyone if they're evil beings bent on the destruction of everyone.

Attached: 1513068223144.jpg (675x1200, 478K)

>Chara's the narrator of Undertale

Attached: 1508714997895.jpg (688x792, 29K)

I fucking hate the color of her eye being the same as her hair

Prove to me, through in game text, that this child's name is Chara.
Prove to me that Chara is not the shitty name fans gave this child.

>No chocolate

Attached: true name.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>You took more candy. How disgusting...
>You took another piece. You feel like the scum of the earth...

Toby probably fucked up with the fill bucket and didn't notice.

Scratch that, here's what I think really happened

Gaster discovered that another dimension (our world) existed. So he wanted to conduct an experiment so that the people in "our world" could communicate with the Undertale / "game" world. So he made a system where the player can build a character (hence the name SURVEY as the software name) which was suppose to be just a literal empty shell. But to do this he had to give the shell a soul which would serve as the primary communication.. think of it as a game controller. Little did he know the character shell actually DID have consciousness regardless of having a soul or not, and basically it felt controlled by the player and frustrated that it had to take a fixed route prepared by Gaster, probably upset about the home life he was forced in, and remembers every single playthrough of DELTARUNE like the back of his hand, etc. Something happened that allowed him to finally take control of his own will, ripping his soul out so the player could no longer control him. He then dismembers Gaster with a knife, pushed his body parts into the CORE (scattered across time and space), which I'm guessing stands for character respawn experiment or something and spawns an entirely new universe everytime something goes in it. This also goes to say for every person that played DELTARUNE has created a new universe just by building a new character.

ANYWAY, once Kris pushes Gaster into the CORE, he discovers he can also change the universes generated by the CORE completely. He doesn't have to go through the same storyline shit from DELTARUNE, he can change literally everything about the game. He becomes god. all of the shit involving the toys and the chess pieces in the closet foreshadows this.

The church also foreshadows this. Nobody talks about it but I bet it's going to be important.

Also, the end goal of communicating with humans probably WAS to get monsters revived, because he thought giving them a soul would essentially allow them to be controlled and thus give them "life" in some artificial way

Are you telling me you played this game with the name CHARA?

There's a whole big-ass theory post about it, you can find it through google pretty easily.

>It's as comfortable as it looks.

No, Chara never shows any signs of being obsessed with someone.
Flowey on the other hand is obsessed with Chara. His entire goal is to keep you trapped in the Underground so he can play with you forever.

how does the church forshadow it? also, I don't see how kris is also the vessel, considering the data mined lines about the vessel being discarded.