Who are the last 2 dlc of smash?

First of all i want to say this post is made by me i inspirated about others leaks and rumours so this can be fake.

Crash bandicoot:
+A new rep
-Activision is rude with his rights
+he has a chance with all rumours
Total: 80% PROBABLY

Doom slayer:
+in the last direct (hero overview trailer) the game was E-T So thats saying that will be a Teen character like doom slayer
-Hes not that much to be in smash (at the old polls there he no was there)
+New rep
Total: 70% Maybe Yes Maybe no

Geno:
+he have 2 songs that are eliminated by nintendo (that songs are by square)
-Hero can desconfirm him...
-Hes a spirit
-He is a mario character (so his songs can be played in others stages of mario)
+Nintendo maybe buyed his rights and mario rpg
+He have so much rumours
+A fanmade song was eliminated by nintendo (that happened to banjo, and hes in)
+He can have more than 2 spirits.
+He was at polls as 3 or 2 from melee to sm4sh
+No mii suit
-That theres no mii suit maybe hes forgotten
Total: 60% Probably

Monster hunter:
+Rathalos boss is alone with no a rep of monster hunter
+New Rep
+He have some rumours
Total: 40% Nope

Waluigi
+Nintendo listened to fans
-Hes assist trophy
+Some rumours
-Sakurai said No to waluigi
Total: 10% No

Sans or other undertale rep:
+Megalovania fanmade remix is eliminated by nintendo
-Hes a indie and other indies are spirit and assist trophy (cough cough shovel knight and shantae)
+Hes in rumours
-Nintendo sometime said that will be no undertale rep
+New rep
TOTAL: 50% Maybe yes maybe no

Also in my opinion who will be?
Doom and Crash
MORE than i want geno i will be just, and maybe he will be an bonus dlc piranha plant is the only bonus
Tell me your opinion! (Dont insult pls)

Attached: image0.jpg (1463x1002, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kph1FjK3rfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aprende a hablar inglés, José.

Pero ojalá y sea Crash.

I got an error at doom and monster hunter
Monster hunter is 60% and doom is probably

Attached: thumb_bruh-freddyfazbear-freddy-fnaf-fnaf2-fnaf-memes-freddy-fazbear-2-0-886605.png (200x202, 31K)

autism, also where's travis, dante, and phoenix wright?

OP is a faggot

Total: 100% confirmed

based

Oh sorry, i forgot that, also...travis is desconfirmed by his creator and dante is from monster hunter, only left phoenix i dont see him probably because i guess theres enough capcom characters by the rules of fans (sorry if im wrong)

with the rest of the only Yea Forums wants shitters in the trash
say hi to porky for me

I forgot that too!
Porky is a maybe yes maybe not, because theres leaks of a boss rush so that boss rush can desconfirm porky putting him as a boss

Leon with Jill alt. and Crash
Geno bonus fighter as Sakurai’s final love letter to Smash and to the fans

Resident evil rep i will put him as a probably, there was too so much rumours

If u ask for master chief
I can say that he is a 100%
Desconfirmed by banjo.
Same with steve, but minecraft can have mii suits

>Geno bonus fighter as Sakurai’s final love letter to Smash and to the fans
I don't really want Geno, but this actually sounds like very nice way to finish off dlc

Reimu

Steve

It's going to be someone unexpected. Not Crash, Not Doom, not a Nintendo character. The only DLC character that was legitimately predicted was Hero because of the datamine
>But Banjo!
No!
People just hyped up banjo, he's a long time wished character and was recently relevant thanks to the Grinch leak

steve wearing doomguy's armor

Reimu from touhou for me is a maybe yes maybe no, but i would love to see her in smash i like touhou!

Welp not really, i dont was hyped for banjo in the grinch leak, but i was hyped when he gets official in smash

>+A fanmade song was eliminated by nintendo (that happened to banjo, and hes in)
What were these? Both the geno one and the banjo one?

Yes as an echo xd

Attached: 869.png (600x618, 108K)

Both

Are both, the song was by a channel called 31 horas music he haved a fanmade song of geno and it got eliminated by nintendo, and other video by a banjo fan happened the same and banjo is in smash

guess we'll have to find out who the last dlc are

Attached: woh.png (323x233, 121K)

Was the banjo remix that was taken down Spiral Mountain? Because if that's true then I say your theory has more credibility

Attached: 1523420012579.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Yes, it was a fan remix of spiral mountain by a fan, idk whats his name how i said before "this is made with other leaks" and the remix was of spiral mountain

Literally irrelevant series, get off of your high horse already waifufags

You were saying?

Attached: F9ABF67F-513D-43DD-87A9-8BEF77097DE2.jpg (750x1136, 154K)

geno is a spirit and is not going to be playable. you can use as many data mines and rumors you want, but you're just fooling yourself

>Bajo/Roolfag calling someone else irrelevant and using that for a reason a character can't get in
lmaoing hard right now

I think people underestimate Reimu’s chances just because they don’t do 30 seconds of research to find out who she is

He can be as a bonus dlc, - are the contras + are the pros, if u dont want geno in smash pls dont comment if u dont want any of the fighters that i say, only opinions or questions.

I'm thinking they're in

Attached: 1566104228038.png (1200x672, 809K)

Damm that's real interesting if we actually get geno then that ticks off the never evers, I whould also not really consider wa one as he is probably going to be added in the second pass (if we get one) or smash 6.

Attached: 1535436419753.png (500x500, 580K)

Welp for pokemon i guess it will be from shield/sword and choulder it was first a serie and not a game so it is desconfirmed

user, i...

Attached: ampharos.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Thats not the only reason that he cant be in smash, hes desconfirmed because if theres a new pokemon it would be a pokemon from shield/sword

you were saying?

Attached: 1566104228039.png (1200x672, 811K)

>Banjo is in Smash
>Reimu is not
All I'm getting from you posting this is that Google Trends mean absolute fuckall

fair enough

Attached: 1560117221264.png (210x178, 95K)

Yup, that pokemon cant be in, 2 reasons, hes a spirits (this cant desconfirm 100% because i said that geno can be in) the other reason its because if theres other pokemon it will be from the new generation

I can definitely tell you who they won't be, they won't be a western character, that's for sure. Think how long Banjo, K Rool, and Ridley have been asked for. They needed a decade to get into the game due to fan demand. We aren't getting any western characters in the last two DLC.

thanks for the chuckle user

Attached: kek3.jpg (821x571, 185K)

>spirits deconfirm
Get ready to laugh at this when the time comes.

Oh i forgot other spirit that are in rumors
Rayman is an 48% maybe yes but most probably no, but we can get he into him in smash 6

The most kino pick

Attached: 1430385205778.gif (320x240, 538K)

Yep, Im waiting for geno in smash

mmm no

Probably the first doom guy will be in as a alt of the armored doom guy

Let me recalculate Doomguy for you
>+pic related
>+Hero trailer listed the game as E-T, so a more mature character like Doomguy might be in
>-Doomguy only got popular among rosterfags after the leak with Hayabusa and Steve, which was after all the DLC were decided by Nintendo
>-western 3rd party like Banjo, unlike Banjo however he wasn't a "never ever" since Melee (like Ridley)
My diagnosis is: Unlikely.
I really want Doomguy but I don't see it happening in Ultimate because of the DLC having been decided before his popularity with rosterfags.

Attached: 1566182394017.png (1019x562, 974K)

Thx for the recalculation! I was started to think that i was wrong with something in doom guy

Ohh i forgot something with geno
Nintendo has listened to fans with geno and waluigi

I remember seeing a few people clamor for him after the DOOM 2016 port being announced for the Switch but I agree his popularity skyrocketed through fake leaks

I don't think the rosterfags are a good indicator for Doomguy, since there's not a lot of overlap between Doom fans and Smash fans to begin with.
Still a based pick.

Attached: 1498691256080.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

Yeah I was one of the people who wanted him during that time period too. It was a euphoric high seeing so many people also want him in because of that leak but I'm forcing myself to come off the high and hopefully face reality. I'm still hoping against all hope.
Very based pick indeed, but the fact the clamoring for him only reached critical mass AFTER the DLC was decided kind of seals him out of this game, which sucks.

Whats worse fags who constantly do smash speculation despite not having the game or fags waiting to buy a switch and smash just for one guest character?

Attached: Cat.png (66x117, 2K)

>fags who constantly do smash speculation despite not having the game
These guys, although there is overlap between the two.

>fags waiting to buy a switch and smash just for one guest character
honestly the novelty of getting your most wanteds wains fast
>t. wariofag and pacfag

Attached: 1566185031016.jpg (453x500, 39K)

You do realize that because there's only 2 characters left the odds have to collectively equal 200% right?

Wario and Pacman are good though

>be me
>watch through god of war 4
>suddenly want kratos/atreus in
>realize that he's never been on nintendo console
Fuck

Attached: 1564550241011.jpg (700x608, 76K)

I'd trade Joker in for him in a heartbeat too. If we're getting a PS only character I'd rather have someone big.

wario and pac were my most wanteds user
I'm trying to say after seeing them in for so long (and pac not being that great of a character) it loses its charm

Ah.
My mot wanteds were Little Mac and Inkling.
Very mixed feelings.

>tfw Meta Knight was my most wanted
>tfw I got shittons of hate for maining him in Brawl even though I would have done so even if he sucked
it was awesome

COME

>implying i don't just mod smash 4 to enjoy my most wanteds in some way

Attached: 1447257874967.jpg (312x361, 15K)

>no land moveset
brapping on opponents is cool and all but I'd much rather prefer wario using his distinct transformations
feels

Attached: 1566087454879.jpg (1424x1456, 77K)

>well-known and popular series, active playerbase across all the games in the trilogy
>relevant, anyone familiar with vidya has at least heard of it in some form or another
>spiritual successor to one of the oldest 3D RPG series and one of the oldest 3D Japanese console games
>remaster was announced to the public via a Nintendo Direct, and it's one of the few non-Nintendo series to get an amiibo
>brimming with potential for moves due to the sheer amount of weapons, spells, and items
>tons of stages, music, spirits, etc to pull from all three games
>composer for all three games has worked with Smash since Brawl
>Bamco loves promoting it, Sakurai has played the games, Nintendo clearly sees some interest in it

Attached: anniversary-eight832.jpg (1280x1599, 651K)

still no real leaks?
also people who think waluigi has even remotely of an option are wrong, I have nothing against the character but he's already an assist trophy, there's no speculation there, he just didn't make it

there are so many characters that have been memed in I don't see why he can't break the rules too

Its what did i said, hes a 10% as a NO because hes a assist

>he gets in as Dr. Waluigi
imagine the complete garbage this board turns into

Attached: 1555102128039.png (333x720, 312K)

Papagenos had a Microsoft source during the grinch leak that said Banjo was in for sure but wasn’t certain of the other characters, indiegamerchick tweeted about Banjo in Smash and then deleted it after finding out he hadn’t actually been announced yet, then Shinobi on resetera basically confirmed Banjo a week before the E3 direct. Also the Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corp spirits found in a datamine of ultimate should have been taken as proof of Rare being involved with Ultimate. Banjo was leaked even if you didn’t pay attention to the people who leaked him because vergeben said there would be something Minecraft in smash and everyone was ignoring the Banjo leaks.

Well banjo dont got revealed because grinch leak, he got revealed before e3 there was so much tweet replys from xbox and xbox president saying to the guys that question: banjo in smash? Xbox replys: yes
And got revealed because the spiral mountain fanmade remix for smash got deleted by nintendo

youtu.be/kph1FjK3rfY

Attached: I accept this too.jpg (500x427, 95K)

Not Ampharos isnt even a pokemon you faggot. It's clearly something other than an ampharos.

Probably one of these.
You can swap Jill out for Leon if you want, it doesn't really matter.

Attached: FvjjTW.jpg (1360x768, 657K)

Yeah...i see more probably crash and doom guy (like that i said in the post)

Well sorry, im not a pokemon fan sir.

Attached: IMG_20190803_084043.jpg (1241x1291, 93K)

Agreed. I don't understand how the user could get Not Ampharos confused with an Ampharos. They don't even look similar.

Correction: Furret and crash, sorry guys no doom guy for smash

Attached: da245869859720a136261922c3113187.jpg (564x746, 38K)

Doomguy and Crash may have a great chance in their own rights, but added with Banjo that makes 3 Western characters. Considering how iffy Nintendo and Sora Ltd. were with the idea before Ultimate, I'm very doubtful for it. But Crash gets a higher shot because of this then Doomguy since he used to be really big in Japan and still has fans there.

Attached: 200-6-1.gif (364x200, 1.06M)

He can walk in the roster

We've already concluded that Not Ampharos and Mung Daal are in.
Maybe Smash 6, user.

Attached: 1553633804957.jpg (155x179, 27K)

honestly, i think 3 western reps would be too generous for sakurai
t.crash/doomfag

Attached: 1494751492283.jpg (283x283, 22K)

Attached: 1566107078501.png (720x480, 541K)

Goemon and Rayman

I feel it in my bones

Attached: woah.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Activision and Bethesda are the last big third party developers for switch. Koei Tecmo is already in the game with an assist trophy and spirits

I know we're too far now into "anime swordsmen" but I would've really liked Lloyd or any double sword wielding character

reimu is getting in

My money's on Doomguy. New dlc characters usually release around the time new amiibo waves are released. After the September 2019 amiibo release there's going to be one in November, which is also right around the time doom eternal is released.

Pure speculation, but it would make some sense for Doomguy to be added to promote Doom Eternal for the Switch.

Putting any character over 40% isn't realistic.

Its my opinion and my point of seeing who would be the last dlc.

They literally had a new game released recently, the seventeenth in fact. Try to acknowledge the fact that just because a character is a who to (you) and isn't as popular outside of japan as they are in it doesn't mean they're irrelevant Shantaenigger. Go back to jerking off to your purple haired cunny because that's what all you Shantaefags do when you aren't jerking off your shitty series in rosterfag threads.

Terry and KOS-MOS though I wouldn’t have an issue with substituting either with Ryu