Find a single flaw, pro tip: You cannot

Find a single flaw, pro tip: You cannot

Attached: Link (OOT).jpg (576x1024, 56K)

>(((nose)))

>blank slate protagonist
Belongs in the trash

left handed,literally deformed spawn

>earring
confirmed cockslut

Are you referring to Link, or Ocarina of Time?

Cope, when you Character is as culturally iconic as Link they don't need to talk

>unable to handle a simple boomerang as an adult
>gave Ganondorf the Triforce
>became a childman and died in obscurity

God why is he so gorgeous Yea Forumsros...

Attached: 3459083.png (900x800, 543K)

Too old

you are a homo

Knife eared faggot

boomerangs are dangerous

I can't, he's the 2nd coolest fictional character of all time

His games are popular which is why he is well known, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t objectively shit as a character.

i want to make him my husband!!

Attached: 340985345.jpg (1011x1341, 100K)

Judging by your shit taste I bet you’re a Samus waifu autist

You know what else he can't use as an adult? A fucking stick.

Clear skin, big eyes, slim jawline.

Take care of your skin Yea Forums. Take care of your hair as well. It's for all of us, not just (You).

Link is more popular as an individual character then any other video game character. Continue seething westcuck

> AC-Fag spamming this thread with his contrarian autism again, as if ruining Metroid threads wasn't enough
Get a trip so we can ban you.

Attached: Sephiroth.png (578x619, 606K)

He doesn’t exist after he’s sent back to be a child again.

Dude, I'd FUCK Link.

His games make every other game in the series look worse

Attached: princessofdestiny-karanan.jpg (1280x1880, 1.12M)

depends on your sexuality

Would you rather fuck link or BE link Yea Forumsros? Comment below.

Attached: 1565242052512.jpg (700x790, 70K)

>source: online polls only virgins partake in
Pacman, Mario, Pikachu are the most popular video game characters, objectively.

Those are objective improvements though

be link
now i don't have to say a word

>Breast Expansion Link
yes please

Attached: 000657701_qH8e8MKnx.png (2103x1890, 1.79M)

Based taste

why am i fapping to this

I want to be the cutest boy ever, so the latter.

Blank slate, no real characterization, screams like a retard, hat is dumb, wears stockings, relies on gimmicky weapons to do the fighting for him. Like most Nintendo "characters", he's just a glorifed mascot.

your sins are too grave to allow you to exist

Attached: 1524725489972.jpg (600x748, 167K)

He fucked up big as a child and let Ganondorf have access to the Triforce.
The real question is who did he cannonly fuck?

Attached: 11e35403a9d2cdd0ad05f736f9fe6d39.jpg (670x1230, 62K)

Link is the most handsome man on the planet not a girl kys

Attached: 3458907345.png (793x985, 552K)

Thanks senpai

Attached: D96m0fqU4AEtm_f.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1795, 323K)

> People naming their favorite character doesn't count as popularity because of my made up rules
Pikachu literally isn't even the most popular Pokemon
Sales faggotry is absolutely irrelevant & has no influence on actual popularity of games or characters
Most people in real life deem Mario kiddy shit & prefer Zelda.
Seethe more western fag

Stupid ‘90s Nsync haircut.

He's the greastest and strongest Link in the Zelda franchis but he never gets recognized as such at the ends of his adventures.
but if every link had a free for all, he would come out up top.

None, he's perfect

Attached: 66686950_p5.jpg (1000x1300, 638K)

He does acquire a sizable harem throughout his adventure, however all of his hoes are don't know him when he's sent back in time at the end of the game.

>strongest
That goes to TP link. The man who can hold back goats and flip them, and then hold back gorons, lift, and flip them. Entire gorons. All he needed was something to help keep his footing, but he was still strong enough to lift and flip them. No power bracelet needed.

Attached: 1468457282887.jpg (500x462, 102K)

The 3DS art and in game model look nothing like that.

Soulcalibur 2/Melee/SpaceWorld 2000 Link is peak SOUL

Attached: sc2_link.jpg (1280x1024, 231K)

I'd be Link so I could fuck premium grade-A fish puss daily, as well as the great fairies

Attached: Princess_Ruto_Artwork.png (1443x2413, 2.43M)

I think we're forgetting about the dude who can lift a ton rock without a powerbraclet.

Attached: 400px-BreathoftheWildRock.jpg (400x296, 33K)

SS Link is much faster and just a little bit weaker, and canonically the greatest swordsman.

>hat is dumb
I will fucking kill you.

also there's a potion that makes him literally invincible

Also lifts a solid steel ball, and swings it around like it's nothing.
And holds his entire dangling body one handed from a hookshot.
And can do both those in full magic armor.
And yanks down a giant fucking dragon by strength alone.
BOTW is def a runner up. He brought down an army of guardians without a shield alone.

Attached: 1468514570393.png (762x984, 569K)

>Link was literally so Chad he reincarnates so he can kick evil ass and slam princess/farm girl/fish girl pussy
What a life

Somewhat related story for you. When I was in school the teachers would hit children with a ruler if they used their left hand to write.

by strongest i mean, in every way, not just strenght.
He has experience, skills, movesets (including MM), etc.
he's just invincible, imagine Adult Link (MM), he probably was a fucking beast of his own.

If we're talking in every way, then it's MM Link. With the fierce diety mask he's legitimately unstoppable. He's actually a god.

Also he has the best artstyle

Attached: 5903405.png (476x600, 302K)

Are you over 30 years old? My school did that too.

This is your all powerful. god-like hero for tonight.

Attached: 1480436338549.jpg (700x782, 41K)

>Are you over 30 years old?
Unfortunately I am.

>This is your all powerful. god-like hero for tonight.
cute

I want to plow his boypussy

Fuck off Boomer

That's a shota. Not legal.
He's very cute.

Attached: 62105190_p2.jpg (462x580, 35K)

He was an adult(?) once, it's okay.

Yes, MM Link was way stronger than OoT link. He can hold hylian shield (or a new version of the shield), can already use the items his adult counterpart used.
Link MM was strong when he was young (probably 12 or so in MM), just imagine what he could do with his gained experience.

Just see TP, he actually created sword techniques and probably never stopped fighting.

Don't blame me, blame nabooru. She's a sex predator.

Attached: nabooru.jpg (500x384, 26K)

Creating the techniques =/= being physically stronger.
I think the reason he could use the shield as a child in MM was because he had then had experience with it. Same reason he could use bow and shit, now he knew what he was doing.
I maintain, physical strength wise, TP was stronger. Collection of all their abilities, MM leaves every single link in the dust.

Being left handed literally gives him an advantage in combat

MM link is literally "Older" than OoT link though-- he's been "alive" longer so he's got more experience in knowing how to fight and use weapons.

OoT is basically a child in an adult's body, MM link is basically the opposite, virtually an adult in a child's body.

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. You may be destined to become the hero of legend...but your current power would disgrace the proud green of the hero's tunic you wear. You must use your courage to seek power...and find it you must. Only then will you become the hero for whom this world despairs."
"If you do find true courage, and you wish to save Hyrule from the horrors it now faces... Then you will be worthy to receive the secrets I hold!"
"Those are for only for the one who carries the blood of the hero...the one whose spirit is that of the sublime beast."
"You have at last mastered all of the hidden skills. Although I accepted life as the hero, I could not convey the lessons of that life to those who came after. At last, I have eased those regrets. You who have marched through countless foes, each mightier then the last... You who now gaze to the future with vision unclouded... Surely you can restore Hyrule to its stature of yore as the chosen land of the gods. ...Farwell!"
"Go and do not falter, my child!"

This leave me wondering, Link MM continued battling even after everything happened, but what did he fight?. MM Sequel when.

Attached: hero's shade.jpg (592x336, 46K)

He got a hot cowgirl waifu, and that's all that matters.
I mean, SS link technically defeated the most powerful villain in the series, demise. He's like Steroids ganon.

Attached: malon.jpg (634x900, 75K)

He's cute

Attached: 1566098195505.jpg (738x664, 203K)

Too manly
Almost
Fucking perfect

absolute territory

Attached: 5hkzui5029h31.png (480x976, 483K)

OOT is when they started trying to make Link "hot", and kicked off the gradual decline into the femboi Link we have today.

How do you know he’s a westernfag?

Be Link and get a 6'11" bf.

Absolute territory refers only to the area between thighhighs and skirts/shorts, not just bare legs.

You do raise an important question though, tights link or bare legs link?

more

Jews have big bridge
At least learn your specific physical stereotypes if you're going to shitpost instead of misusing them in a poor attempt to fit in

i love N64 OoT Link

Attached: oot4.png (1367x1023, 1.56M)

Based.

His voice had POWER.

A lot of newer Links have soft dweeb voices.

I mean he WAS played by Nobuyuki Hiyama, the fucking King of the Braves. Everything after that has been a real mixed bag.