I didnt see a Fire Emblem thread. Lets discuss this underrated series!

I didnt see a Fire Emblem thread. Lets discuss this underrated series!

Attached: image.jpg (800x435, 82K)

I'm glad that awakening introduced so many people to this wonderful franchise.

If that isn't a woman under the mask I am going to be severely disappointed.

>he is 51
>she is 21
NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Hanneman_SRank.png (1920x1558, 2.4M)

holy shit kek

>21yo professor
...does the game ever address this?
You need credentials to be a teacher, let alone a professor. That shit takes time to get.

21 years old is old to the 13-14 year olds this game is made for.

>...does the game ever address this?
the fucking pope makes you a teacher and you're some mercenary

Just like every other pretty women in a position she shouldn't be in; she assumed the position.

Hanneman is a chad.

You mean overrated series.

I love how Nintendo took an obscure franchise, added waifus, made it into an interactive anime, and it ends up printing money.

Attached: 1517778754463.jpg (320x240, 62K)

Can you recruit the Death Knight? I'm at chapter 14 following the Black Eagles/Edelgar route, but I haven't seen him again after the time skip. Maybe it's because he killed himself against one of the unique units of chapter 11, I don't know if the ally team getting their units killed affects anything permanently.

Nope

no haha
No way she's 21 that would mean she's 16 when she becomes a professor and most of her students would then be a few years her senior

I love how anons pretend FE hasn't always had waifus like linde wasn't a spunk monk way back in the day but then they want to act like oldfags so they go along with a flow that's never been reliable.

Pretty much everyone questions why you were appointed but no one can do anything about it anyway

You're retarded if you think pre-DS FE titles where as waifu based as they are now. The DS games where so fucking shit, God damn.

There are nebulous lines between attractive female designs, fan service, and pandering, all of which the series has crossed at some point or another.

linde was also a refugee, disguised as a boy to hide her identity, out for revenge against Medeus for killing her dad.
more characterization and motivation then any shitsawakening character ever got
and she a fucking side-character you can miss

That's because games pre tellius had practically no dialogue. And the tellius games had the same shit except you could only fuck who the game wanted you(ike) to fuck because they didn't feel like having that much dialogue, so stop acting like an idiot when you don't have to.

>I don't feel like going through various supports to learn about a character so I guess they have no character lol

lucina was a princess without a kingdom, disguised as a boy to hide her identity, out for revenge against Grima for killing her dad.
Wew.

I don't know how to ask this question without spoiling myself but I saw a picture of byleth with edelgard post timeskip like they were friends. Is this black eagle route? How is this possible?

They are more than friends if you S rank her.
>Is this black eagle route?
Yes
>How is this possible?
Edelgard is the Flame Emperor, you join her and together you destroy the church and she is the new Emperor of everything on the continent

If you get her supports and talk to her every month you can go to her coronation, in which case the holy tomb chapter happens as normal but at the end you can choose to side with edelgard.

Raphael is absolute top lad and this isn't up for debate.

Age is but a number.

Asking for a friend the felix getting BOAR'd by Dimitri with Byleth

Attached: DAB.jpg (975x1043, 82K)

Is he DiCaprio of FE?

Attached: 5c8929cadd086120820a26b2.png (1125x1125, 230K)

The real question is why she's a professor at 21.

Because the CEO and the owner of the school where she was employed decided so.

Why jill works so well as a character that is obsesed with knighthood and has racism problems compared ingird which is such a boring character?

is this the definition of soul vs souless?

Attached: Jill_FE9.png (1630x1551, 2.41M)