It’s time to mix lives and change drinks VA-11 HALL-A thread

It’s time to mix lives and change drinks VA-11 HALL-A thread

Attached: 1074F755-DBBC-4395-8AAC-D6186E0022E8.jpg (960x544, 150K)

Attached: c2e757c92396ec877707bff13235475a.jpg (955x1351, 132K)

This game is very cozy, but I was too interested in the stuff going on in the world that I didnt pay enough attention to what was going on between the characters. I would give it a B, because it's got great atmosphere and music, but the bartending aspect feels kind of pointless. It doesn't need to be gameplay, it could've been handled just via narration.

I'm not too far into this game (I just met the streamer girl) but I'm just loving the atmosphere and humor that this has. Yeah, a lot of it is some Yea Forums/meme pandering, but I don't think it goes too far in that direction to annoy me.

I wonder why they let you fuck up mixes as much as you want before serving it. I wish characters would react to you creating shitty drinks. But at least i don't have to worry about much when playing this drunk.

Jill getting downloaded into the digimind of a conscripted service android and sent to war after finding out she is a fake is the best thing to happen to her in all her 27-years of stagnating, PBR-filled mediocrity.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1565102436722.jpg (1754x1240, 282K)

Which girls are lesbians and which are bi? I need to know for reasons.

Attached: 1561637992275.jpg (858x1200, 101K)

and remember this game was made by Venezuelans, so you better buy the game to help the developers escape that shithole

>title screen tells you game is best played when comfy
>my life sucks and i'm never comfy, so i've never gone back to the game

do you recall when matthewmatosis masterfully, completely, and totally BTFO this game?

who?

Attached: DVTFDyVV4AAi07g.jpg orig.jpg (1000x714, 151K)

I'm playing it right now but it's clear that the dev is a commie degenerate faggot,don't think i will finish it,chapter 2 rn

>commie degenerate faggot
Where’d you get that from?

What do you make this thread literally all day, every few hours?

This game is some shit

this game had chapters?

What's wrong with Jill stagnating, seems comfy

Is that Katherine?

What now?

There was a GFl and va11 halla collab

I fucking hate women.

based and red pilled