Muh shitty adults

muh shitty adults

Attached: 1565291280100.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BMkvm5Fw
e-hentai.org/g/1416559/00b5a85b6c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE'RE THE KIDS IN AMERICA WOAH OH WE'RE THE KIDS IN AMERICA WOAH OH

I want to fuck Futaba.

Persona 5 is about the Kids next door.

I still cant believe they went with such a lame narrative

>I totally played this game and am not passing around a shitty saying I heard others speak, also I definetly own a console that can play it

Age is a state of mind. I'm almost 30 but still a little shit.

>short-sighted teenager who was abused by adults (Kamoshida broke his leg and his dad was a drunken wife-beater) doesnt trust adults
It's just Ryuiji being his usual dumb self. The game has like 6 adults Joker can trust his life with by the end of their confidants.

Where's the group of older and arguably cooler kids?

As somebody who did play the game, the "those ebil adults >:(" shit got pretty painful pretty quickly

Adults are shit. Prove me wrong.

Yknow from all the marketing material they dont look much younger than early 20's

They are, but only fractionally so compared to children

>As somebody who did play the game
Then why do you think Ryuji is every character?

Adults have checks on them, they can be held accountable and they know it, kids lack this accountability because they are to self obsessed.

where did I say that exactly

>remember we can't trust adults
>meanwhile joker is balls deep in his teacher
I wonder how the crew would have taken that if they found out.

So you admit you know nothing about the game, knew it

simply epic

She's only a shitty adult if they did anal

I've done some pretty bad stuff since becoming an adult

We're not all shit. We're just more depressed.

Attached: Anne dance.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

this. Growing up was a fucking scam and I want a refund.

Humans are shit. Shitty adults are just shitty children that evolved.their shittiness abilities.

Like pokemon?

Ryuji isn't the only one who hates them big mean adults.

Adulthood*
Adults are just victims of it

typical semen brain incapable of contributing anything to the discussion other then muh big cums

kids are also shit
get banned underage

I was in high school when I played p3 and p4

I was an adult with a career when I played p5

I can’t stand these p5 characters

what discussion

Kids are fucking shit. And they can get away with almost anything because they "didn't know any better".

If they took this general concept into a slightly darker direction, it could've actually been mildly impactful.
Imagine if the focus was on how few people are actually willing to go out on a limb and take the unusual seriously, no matter how much many of them dream of something more.
The only time the main cast is taken seriously by anyone else, it's to regard them negatively for breaking "normality".
It would've been a better build-up to the themes we see by the end of the game if the cast was frustrated not by "shitty adults", but by people who can't see past their own noses. People who trap themselves in cages of their own making, who are so terrified to part even slightly from the norm that they punish the abnormality of others around them.

These aren't actually "kids", they're high schoolers. Late teens. They lose the "didn't know any better" excuse but keep the inability to be taken seriously.

Except one of them was performing illegal medical experiments on him, one was scamming him for money, and one was a sex worker offering "services" to her own underage student. Just because he can trust him with his life doesn't mean he really should.

Attached: older women.png (956x2102, 2.36M)

Most SJW game of all time, how did they get away with this leftist propaganda game

A lot of adults are pretty shitty imo

High schooler detected. Yes, high schoolers are still kids. They are just old enough to be deluded into thinking that they understand how the world works.

I did much worse shit as a kid. Shit I wont even mention here. I may be a failure of an adult, but not evil at least relatively.

And kids are just adults without reasoning skills or a sense of personal responsibility.

EFF ADULTS

Who else?

implying most “adults” aren’t just old teenagers themselves

I want to fuck Morgana.

Attached: b5c.png (380x400, 123K)

You will never be a real woman.

The whole cast. Like the entire point of the story is that every underage character is a victim of self-interested adults.

I hate when you call them out on acting like little shits and they play the "I'm just a kid, get a life" card.

Based

Attached: a cat is fine too.jpg (600x857, 62K)

Ryuji should've died on that boat

t.

Attached: 59E7E2FB-4D4A-49C7-8760-E2E412B7B64F.jpg (1080x1317, 111K)

a cat is not fine too
I was going to post this but i couldnt find the pic

Entry-level JRPG

>Had an absuive dad that beat his mom routinely
>had his legs injured, ruined his entire track career and got the schools track team shut down all because of his creepy gym teacher
>every teacher in said school is a scumbag excluding Kawakami.
I don’t understand the problem with line. It could be just a translation thing but I don’t know what else you would call it.

Attached: A8BAEC8B-F030-434E-989E-8A234B3AEFBB.png (894x914, 253K)

Kids are for beating and blaming your own failings on.

Morgana fucks you.

Attached: big cat.jpg (1150x1035, 277K)

30 year old boomers projecting all their bitterness onto him and acting like Ryuji saying "shitty adults" is the single most core part of the game and that it doesn't literally end with you relying on adults to help you out

I'm not saying high schoolers aren't kids, I'm saying that for the purposes of not knowing any better, they're no longer "kids".

meanwhile in reality, half the confidants are actually helpful adults. ryuji's shtick doesn't represent the entire game, which you'd know if you had actually played it instead of just shitposting against it.

Man, the number of times I fapped to that when I was a kid was obscene.
Not a muscles guy. Lithe body best body.

Attached: Imagine reading.png (500x515, 239K)

>Be a student
>Teachers dont give a shit about rape and suicide
>Director is a piece of shit
I think the guy has an excuse

Kawakami is a scumbag too tho. Mooching money off her own, troubled student. She doesn't even give a shit about his problems until getting deeply emotionally attached despite being nominally responsible for helping him.

None of the faggot school students did either.

You're really telling me young people don't gossip and notice shit? They're all shit human beans

DUDE FRIENDSHIP, SUNFLOWERS, BAD ADULT THROWING PEOPLE IN THE TV, SMALL TOWN, NOT MY COUSIN :((

yeah and P4 is worse being that it's a stereotype anime. What's your point?

what was stereotypical about it

Attached: scooby vn.jpg (800x600, 128K)

Where is best girl number 362?

>Your group of friends barely have a outside life aside to see what the protagonist is doing
>Always happy shit, when the antagonist is laying down the facts, but since it's the power of teenage friendship they win
>Story is predictable from the beginning assuming you didn't play golden first
>Every main character is a stereotype of some kind of Japanese personality in anime
>Very light hearted compared to what smt it's used too
I could go on and on. It also doesn't help it has the worse story out of the games. At least the characters were relatable if you were a teenager at the time.

fpbp

I literally thought Chihaya was a high school aged until she asked this question.

This

thats a murder mystery thats not stereotypical anime come on you even have scooby and gang
>Your group of friends barely have a outside life aside to see what the protagonist is doing
What? Were the shadows not big enough hints that they do have lives and were putting it on hold to solver a murder mystery of which they were going to be victims too?
>Always happy shit, when the antagonist is laying down the facts, but since it's the power of teenage friendship they win
When nanako was dying that was not happy
>>Story is predictable from the beginning
Do you mean you knew who the master mind was?
>Every main character is a stereotype of some kind of Japanese personality in anime
Kanji, Naoto, Teddie, and Yukiko were not stereotypical. Only Yosuke was
>Very light hearted compared to what smt it's used too
Yes

see

damn right, fuck them shitty adults. exterminate them all

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I'm suprised Yea Forums doesn't actually think this considering there are black npcs in the game

>putting it on hold to solver a murder mystery
But they didn’t. They all still continued thier normal lives and hobbies hell they even went on a beach trip, spa trip and got scouter license during that period.

If KND came out today retards like OP would make threads on Yea Forums about how it's trying to brainwash kids to be against their parents and authority

I don't know about brainwash but as a kid I hated knd because it felt like a blatant attempt to manipulate kids into watching it by complaining about adults.
And those retards at Yea Forums all fell for it hook line and sinker, I hope it is next to get a revival so they can get the chance to view it more objectively.

>It would've been a better build-up to the themes we see by the end of the game if the cast was frustrated not by "shitty adults", but by people who can't see past their own noses. People who trap themselves in cages of their own making, who are so terrified to part even slightly from the norm that they punish the abnormality of others around them.

This is literally the entire theme of Mementos, and it’s anything but subtle. I don’t know how you missed it.

Attached: futaba2.png (1280x983, 1.22M)

Based retarded bootlicker

Yes, of course it's the theme of mementos, I'm just saying that they didn't have to portray people failing to notice BONE SPIRES SPROUTING FROM THE EARTH and BLOOD RAINING FROM THE SKY to convey the theme that people tend to ignore the abnormal, and are either hostile or indifferent to those who attempt to acknowledge or participate in it.
They could've started working on that premise much sooner and the choice not to seems almost deliberate, but definitely poor.

It was a legitimately good show that put a ton of time into episodes demonstrating that growing up isn't purely a bad thing.
You just decided not to watch it. Which is respectable, but don't pretend Yea Forums "fell for" anything.

Ryuji is supposed to be a teenage punk and the whole game is about rebellion, why would this stuff trigger anyone? I'm convinced only insecure teenagers would care this much about it.

>spa
>scouter license
>beach
when was that? i literally do not remember when that happened

You’re a dumbfuck. As early as Kamoshida the game was making those themes clear, parents go along with Kamoshida’s bullshit because they knew their kid being on a sports team could help with scholarships. Confronting this would put their kid at an acedemic advantage which is a big no no in Japan so they turn a blind eye.

P3>P2>P5>P4>P1

I hate how they handled Ryuji. Like part of him is just a cool, slightly rebellious kid, but most of him is a fucking meme.

Attached: 1523230677075.jpg (500x489, 47K)

nevermind i found its golden. Didnt play that

That wasn't people ignoring the abnormal, that was adults disregarding the worth of children as human beings.

P3 is fucking awful and all the characters range from bland to annoying.

Yes, and?

hes a good boy

Attached: 4F8D0F96-EA57-4FEA-B104-DED20E5217C6.jpg (1389x6837, 2.7M)

He is but he's weighed down by the idiot ball far too often.

go raid these fuckers on minecraft
51.79.33.103:25592

>the one time he isn’t an idiot and he saves all their lives he gets beaten up for it

Different strokes I guess, I really enjoyed that cast more than any others only character I really found annoying was Ken

Fuuka and Koro are literally non-characters. The senpais were good though.

Attached: DC23D7F5-EE11-4D68-BC45-A4E3023E2471.gif (560x420, 969K)

>Like the entire point of the story is that every underage character is a victim of self-interested adults.
So then what's the problem?

Having a teacher rape and abuse their students isn’t abnormal?

Exactly. For whatever reason, it was decided that the game needed him to be the literal punching bag.

If they needed one so badly, they could've just gone with Morgana.

It’s literally a joke. It’s that “>Japanese humor” meme turned up to 11. If you didn’t like it fine but you’re a brainlet if you didn’t see it coming, and it lines up with their past actions. If you think they were actually mad at him for brushing his life to save them you’re RETARDED.

But Mona IS the punching bag. He’s never treated fairly, constantly being criticized about his car skills, and never gets his sushi.

Not bullied enough

>leave him passed out in front of the diet building where shido JUST had a change of heart
>shido’s lackeys know that ryuji is a phantom thief

>
Joker goes through the experiments because he wants the medicine, he isn't being tricked.
I'll give you the argument against Chihaya but she pays you back.
The relationship with kawakami is mutual, you aren't forced to enter a romantic relationship with her at all and multiple times during the confidant, she insists you stop calling her.

It wasn't ignored, it was actively suppressed. And it wasn't suppressed for no reason other than keeping life normal, it was suppressed because the people suppressing it had something to personally gain from doing so, like scholarships and potential fame.

Let Ryuji say fuck.

Attached: 23535861-D2AA-4FEB-AA3D-5D6289850E23.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

Does it have a voice clip?

this is it Yea Forums, i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/BMkvm5Fw

See you all soon.
~llo

Attached: 1565201749830.jpg (2120x848, 630K)

Why are you in every thread?

to shut down 4channel of course

Ignoring something just because it’s different doesn’t make sense and doesn’t lend itself to conflict. “Oh, that person is doing something different. Whatever.” This is a fine approach. Do you want them to get on their knees and suck their dick for being different?

No, this is why the story focuses on people ignoring things for their benefit; because that’s what a human is apt to do, and it can have negative consequences on their surroundings.

The only ones who benefit from Madarame are him and the conspiracy behind him. The common people only fail to consider his abused pupils because that's abnormal and abnormal is bad.

The common people didn’t know about his abused pupils at all.

Attached: mona crop.jpg (1280x1071, 460K)

do not crop

my bad user
e-hentai.org/g/1416559/00b5a85b6c/

KND still holds up. The show is more about the distorted (read:innocent) vision of life a child has taken to an extreme. Treehouses are gigantic bases, hamsters powering up generators, weapons made of household objects and held together by tape and bubblegum, adults being either evil or stupid (or both).

But this game has plenty of good adults too. Like Sojiro "I don't save guys' numbers on my phone" Sakura.