The day PCfags were btfo for all eternity

The day PCfags were btfo for all eternity.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guZNSFxLxNI
rankedftw.com/stats/population/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&sy=c&sx=a
youtu.be/-7syYdo2SEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you mean blizzard's diablo dev team?

I don't know. I didn't watch it. Diablo is gay.

I need more pictures like this.

Attached: 1547601442151.png (1335x1015, 642K)

This is why I have a PS4, this and having games that just work w/o having to go into my windows system32 or syswow folder

Attached: 1550709763938.png (1021x686, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=guZNSFxLxNI

Attached: directedmysansreimi.jpg (2332x2870, 1.29M)

Lol, deluded consolefaggots.

You mean the day a bunch of filthy diabloniggerredditors invaded my precious PoE?

Jokes on them, scamming got a lot easier after this

Are you retarded?

mobilefags, consolenigger

PC will never be "cool". I stream ps4 on twitch

Attached: 1550709976549.png (1352x637, 1.5M)

He's right though. Part of the outrage pointed at Diablo 3 was how poorly it performed on PC. The control scheme made barely any sense and the hotlinked options felt more in tune with a gaming controller. Sure enough, when they finally announced console versions, it all came together.

This has nothing to do with the picture OP posted.

Attached: 1559828053385.jpg (1335x1060, 394K)

Attached: 1559942994378.png (1336x1060, 1.05M)

Attached: 1559822016423.jpg (1459x760, 276K)

Yeah, PS4 "games" work, if you consider 20-25fps for every game as working

Attached: 1559822366541.jpg (630x630, 80K)

The unedited version is the most iconic.

Attached: red shirt guy.jpg (1024x531, 33K)

Now you can make your own too!

Attached: 1559824261834.jpg (1335x1060, 123K)

>Acti/Blizz stock still down 50+% and shows no signs of recovery
>All because of one man
Needless to say, based?

Attached: 1401741738954.jpg (500x333, 55K)

All he did was ask a really rude and disrespectful question, why pretend like he is some kind of hero?

>it's not okay to be rude to suits, just accept it and consume

How do you admit that your thread is just shitty console warring bait literally right at the second post?

Attached: 1524365817088.png (208x212, 37K)

Don't announce a fucking mobile game at your event for PC games where people are expecting an announcement for a mainline Diablo game because of all the "hints" you keep dropping, Cheng.

>being disrespectful to mega corporations is bad, m'kay?
Lick that boot harder, faggot. He's the hero we needed.

>pausing the video right before the second plane hits

Poor little billion dollar corporation that's responsible for 90% of the bullshit in gaming today

So why is he wearing gloves?

do you guys not have phones?!?!!

We've been through this. They're limiters. He just wants to destroy Blizzard, not all of video gaming.

Fuck you, chink

>All he did was ask a really rude and disrespectful question, why pretend like he is some kind of hero?

Attached: 1541294835353.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Thanks, user

Attached: outofseasonmgsjoke.png (700x480, 67K)

based

Attached: noway.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Gee I wonder why some people would get upset about a game series most known on PC made by the company that's mostly known for making PC games making a mobile-exclusive game for a series that's been dormant for over half a decade

Attached: 1552827083802.png (1551x1200, 227K)

>90%
Activision is surely a Great Satan of our era but you're only leaving 10% for EA here

Attached: 16519564852.png (389x365, 198K)

Pretty much every piece of EA bullshit existed in an Activision game first. EA just made it even worse.

>The virgin bootlicker vs the chad chinkdestroyer

Which Activision game had lootbox cancer before FIFA 2009?
How many studios did Activision drive into the ground before Maxis, Bullfrog, Origin, Westwood et al.?

Stop feeling bad for a fucking corporation, you swine.

Hi I'd just like to preface this post by saying I'm sorry about the way people asked if this was an early april fool's joke. That was really inappropriate of them.

Attached: Apologize.png (1271x642, 750K)

As sad as Maxis is, I feel like killing Neversoft is one of the most offensive things I've ever seen in gaming, even if it did happen many years later.

>Don't announce a fucking mobile game at your event for PC games
But its not that?
Blizz have few multiplat games. D3, OW and HS.

the day respectful nod guy reached his redemption arc.

Attached: Nods-respectfully.gif (525x735, 3.53M)

That means reality is the inverse of your statement: EA started the thing and Activision escalated it.

Even then I'm still not sure Activision has taken lootbox cancer and turning beloved IPs into mobile trash to quite the same dizzying lows.

Puppeting your shills to hint at a massive release to instead bait and switch everyone for a phone game tailored to the Chinese market was more rude.

You mean activision's shareholders

Attached: DrkMOmgUwAA5fHV.jpg (652x477, 69K)

>Have a chance to get back some goodwill with Classic finally coming out
>Have the beta require a sub, only let in a few thousand people (but coincidentally all streamers got in what a coincidence), put in a shitty sharding system that doesn't work with the excuse that it'll prevent massive login ques and broken servers, have several stress tests to show that it will certainly have massive login ques and broken servers, only make like 20 servers worldwide, and don't advertise it for shit
Yo buy the flying lion though

So what even happened to the shitty game? Gotta love how they haven't talked about it since.

"Dear loyal fans: thank you for scheduling time off work or school to fly out here for a few days and spend $200 on tickets for our yearly fan celebration event. We have gathered you here today on your own time and dime to announce we don't give a single fuck about you, our shareholders say we will make more money licensing the IPs you love so much to random Chinese developers to make cookie-cutter mobile trash."
"What? You can't boo me, that's rude!"

allegedly

Attached: got_fired_from_blizzard.png (1901x2506, 743K)

Your mission to act as Blizzard's bodyguard has now come to an end

what’s his Stands name?

Shit, you're right.
Mind apologizing to them on behalf of all gamers?

Attached: HM.jpg (484x446, 13K)

Yeah this turn out to be fake.

>replying to bait
You think you're smart, but actually you were retarded all along

Would you rather if everyone just walked out? There is no difference between everyone booing and everyone doing that, either way Blizzard wasted time and money on a phone port that wont get made now no one wants it.

Stopped reading when it said SC2 is dead. It has more players than ever and even meaningless pro games get millions of views on Youtube.

In other words, didn't read.

>YOU WANNA GO, MOBY?

Attached: hBKIC7Y_JqsU-xyDPU8trBPWvALcubWiiZWJkfGLiSw.jpg (1080x1079, 114K)

Sc2 is pretty fucking dead though. At least it was for a good long while. Plus the player base is a shadow of itself compared to Broodwar or WoL days.

It absolutely will get made.

>I'd like to apologize for the erratic behavior of some of us gamers
Why do people like to speak on behalf of the entire """group""" they've created? Gays do this shit all day.

The only mobile game of those is HS and it’s only good on mobile.

You’re blatantly baiting because that’s just what Yea Forums is now days. But seriously imagine overwatch 2 is now a mobile top down moba.

No even worse because diablo hasn’t had a good game since 2. Imagine the newest Metroid game was announced and it was a Chinese developed mobile gatcha with micro transactions out the ass.

That’s what the new diablo felt like

God dayam I love shit like this.

Attached: vader_finger_circle.jpg (654x313, 34K)

Does that mean Day9 and Husky will come back?

Self importance and self rightenousnes

It's a very high degree of exposure that doesn't translate at all to actual sales because of perceived high bar of entry, much like Eve Online. Everyone at least vaguely knows about EVE Online and the major events (in game frauds, heists, etc) but the player count doesn't explode despite the exposure. It's the same for Starcraft.

Attached: 1561171325453.jpg (716x692, 171K)

To not hurt himself while handing out savage burns.

Based and redpilled

>now that no one wants it

Nigga no one ever wanted it. It’s literally the same chinese tencent hack and slash bullshit that’s all over the mobile market. Same UI and everything.

BASED

This is fucking gold

What are you doing?
Girl on left would be really cute if she lost a few pounds btw. I'm a tits connoisseur and I know hers aren't going away after she loses weight

post the video?

Attached: through the fire and the flames we carry on.jpg (1024x528, 167K)

>It has more players than ever
lmao

I'd like to apologize on behalf of blizzard for this out of season april fools joke. It was highly inappropriate towards the PC fanbase.

Attached: apologize4u.jpg (677x581, 85K)

Actually it’s been confirmed in multiple ways including the pregnancy stuff being revealed a week AFTER this post being made.

Most of that shit could be subject to change considering it’s mostly eariler development for those games than we might think. But nah bruh that’s legit

More people play SC2 than CS:GO

The chink fears the white man

rankedftw.com/stats/population/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&sy=c&sx=a

Isn’t that the day PCfags took their balls back?

The day PCfags were btfo’d was when activision bought blizzard and started all this shit

>Isn’t that the day PCfags took their balls back?

No. The game's still being made, Blizzard is still abandoning PCs and moving on to phones. All this did guy did was to get a few upvotes on reddit.

So there’s still a heavily fluctuating player base that plays one game one mode and still claims that it’s doing better than counter strike

Halofag are looking at these numbers and laughing.

youtu.be/-7syYdo2SEQ

Attached: Once_Upon_West_Close_Up.jpg (755x315, 187K)

Oh it’s going to be made regardless. Anyone who thinks this somehow stopped development of a Chinese outsourced mobile profit machine is a retard.

It’s diablo 4 that’s really gonna make tidal waves of shit

and nothing of value was lost. Grim Dawn and PoE exist; Diablo is obsolete.

What is it with Blizzard getting owned by redshirt guys?

Attached: maxresdefault_830x467.jpg (830x467, 47K)

Gabe, where is much half-life 3?, I have waited half a life now... Please?

Attached: 1560567545088.png (378x340, 217K)

This.

I bought the switch version of diablo 3 thinking that having it offline and maybe letting it play like a beat em up thanks to playing with a controller could help make it worth putting up with, especially with local co op being tempting as hell.

I refunded the game in less than a week.

Red symbolizes determination and passion. Perfect color for dedicated fans. Against that, Blizzard stands no chance.

We don't know this guy personally, but still... what do you think of this guy's psyche?

I think he's a guy that has been bullied a lot in his youth. He uses World of Warcraft as escapism from the real world. No matter how shit Blizzard made the game, he keeps playing the game, because it's his only way to simulate a fantasy world where he is a somebody. He also rabidly defends Blizzard because of this, and the fact he doesn't like 'bullies'. But the truth is that he should stop investing time into WoW. If he did stop, he could improve himself physically and mentally, like losing weight etc. But it is already too late, he's just a mental husk that is destined to stay subscribed to WoW forever.

That's a guy?

girl on the right would actually be really hot if she could just put down the fucking hamburgers and starbucks milkshakes

I'm pretty sure yeah

How sure? Did you part the folds to check?

Why does dark souls boss music start playing every time I load this image

>I didn't watch it but I'm going to make an entire thread based around it

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at the state of this place.

cringe

I can't even tell if this is ironic

fuck this guy
hundreds of workers lost their jobs just because he didn't like a kid's game

are we going to ignore the fact he has fuck niggers written on its shirt in russian?

Attached: 1561046346964.png (483x470, 185K)

kek

Every fucking time. It's been almost a year, and I still genuinely laugh out loud whenever I read this.

this

Right has better genetic potential.

>It just so happens that everything Yea Forums wants to happen actually happened/is happening!
Yeah no

Cameraman for this whole session should get nominated for best cinematography

why do people even want Diablo 4 considering the state of modern Blizzard

>company shifts from making games to making phone apps, fucking their customers with dramatic loss in quality and service and refusing to actually give the customers what they want and are willing to pay for
>customers stop supporting you
>"WHAT THE FUCK I HATE THE FREE MARKET NOW!??!"

Retard frogposter.

Attached: images (10).jpg (242x208, 7K)

Is she pooping in that trash can? That's kind of hot

『Rage Against the Machine』

[Aprils Fool]

Based retard