What are some first person games with satisfying blade combat

What are some first person games with satisfying blade combat.

Attached: 1566162714770.webm (720x404, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtu.be/dkutmHrOcE0
youtube.com/watch?v=uTAQFDXMg2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watched that ep today
>Doing naruto run to reach the fort walls

the ONLY kill that makes sense is the last one
because he wasnt wearing armor on his neck
those soldiers were wearing chainmail AND padded armor under it

there is NO WAY he would be able to kill that many soldier with the same sword whitout it s, breaking, getting stuck or losing sharpnes because its getting filled with fat/blood

I'm gonna assume this is Vinland Saga?
Someone mentioned it was getting animated recently.
Any good?

Call of duty

im a berserk fan and if we ever get a adaptiation half as good as this one i'd die happy

It's kino

Attached: 1564938835821.jpg (5760x3240, 3.16M)

Attached: avOb65q_700b.jpg (500x785, 29K)

Movies and video games rarely catch the real effectiveness of weapons and armor.

based. trying to use a lance properly in 1st person takes skills I don't have, though

>guy doing the killing is some skinny anime boy

Attached: 1533377108837.jpg (200x200, 10K)

It's viking Berserk Golden Arc with a manlet crazier version of Guts. Too bad it turn into absolute rancid steaming dog shit after **Askelado dies and he becomes a "slave" and swore to never kill again because he's a lil bitch**

I find it harder to do in 3rd person, but the advantages still outweigh my improved accuracy.

He bulks later.

Attached: 1565552253118.png (800x1134, 1008K)

god anime sucks

The melee in M&B is nice when you are on a horse, yet you will get far more kills using a bow, during sieges especially.

That's a big head.

Dark Messiah
Kicking is way more satisfying though

The manga was already garbage, but they somehow made anime even worse.

No it didn't, you just have Shit taste. It got slower for a bit, but that was pretty much a passage period for THE LITTLE MAD LAD since he went his whole life being a slave for his own revenge.

He's a small guy

Die By The Sword. man I dropped this shit 5 minutes into e1 because everyone just falls like cannon fodder in over the top and unnecessary animation. that intro scene in e1 was the dumbest thing I've ever watched. literal capeshit anime

Looks soulful, thanks.

Skyrim, I guess. There aren't many

And what manga would you recommend otherwise, user

that's the best part you fucking edgy 12 yo nigger go watch some tokyo ghoul

For you.

I thought dying light was alright, but blades aren't the main focus. It's pretty dope to decapitate a zombie and catch them on fire at the same time with your sword.

>Always so twink faggot 15 year old kid, rekting the shit out of trained soliders
>naruto running ninja jesus
>dual dagges

lmao imagine taking this garbage seriously

I really hate this. It screams anime "I've never even seen a real swordfight before" nonsense. The backgrounds are nice, but holy shit is that action bad.

He's 155cm short

Dying light was at its best in the beginning where pipes, wrenches and hammers were the weapons you went with. Really hit home the "apocalypse" and desperation of the whole situation.

That's dumb. You guys are dumb.

The japs need someone they can relate to that bad?

I like how you guys are complaining about a sword cutting through mail instead of complaining about a guy against 10 guys and winning.

Would you really be ok with a guy killing a whole bunch of guys by himself as long as he bypassed their armour instead of straight up cutting through it?

>comparing this dogshit to berserk

Japanese people are nor that short, the average is like 5'7(170cm).

Granbelm is better than Vinland Saga

>the static environmental shots are good but the actual moving animation varies from okay to absolute fucking garbage
Why is this such a trope in animu

Yeah, I don't like how the throwing mechanic is so effective but costs too much for any modded weapon. Lobbing a pipe right into a zombie's skull is so immensely satisfying.

Sure pal.

Why can't Japan make good animation?

Attached: 1564332964781.webm (720x404, 565K)

>costs too much for any modded weapon
What do you mean?

ommmggg little anime girls or lolis as I call them are so sugoi x3

I guess it's not the lance itself that's a pain in 1st, but seeing what's around you and turning the horse etc.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Go and check it yourself

Yeah, those were the advantages I mentioned.

Farmland saga is kino shut up.

Meant for

mrh

Frequently the weapon will bounce off into space, never to be seen again. It really sucks for the rarer tiers

Never got it why he decided to go full apeshit and kill himself just after they won the fucking war.

>Vinland Saga anime adaptation is getting high scores by most people
>even Yea Forums likes it
You guys are the only ones who dislike it.

>(((vinland))) saga

Not him but Granbelm and Symphogear are the best shows this summer.

It's better than Vinland Saga.

No chance in hell he would be able to even cut the first guy
Gambeson and chainmail was fucking op

Never had that happen. Especially with bladed weapons that just get stuck in the target. And late game is mostly bladed weapons.

They can SOMETIMES
youtu.be/dkutmHrOcE0

Most people have shit taste, and Yea Forums will eat anything.

True, I've found it an issue with blunt weapons though.

>Not liking the slice of life farming arc
Its call growing up and realising its dumb going for revenge and being strong enough to break free of the cycle of violence like his dad did. Not everyone wants to be an edgy 12 year old all their life.
Are you a speed reader or was that anime only

So what's the difference between this and Guts fighting Bazuso? They both cut through armour so why do you complain about it now?

youtube.com/watch?v=uTAQFDXMg2s

I might check this out. I have been on an anime spree lately.

Guts isn't a manlet.

I don't remember this from the manga. Is this the bridge scene?

>Yea Forums will eat anything.
Yea Forums actually has great taste.

Attached: pie.webm (640x1136, 1.97M)

So being tall makes you able to cut through plate armour? Someone should give Shaquille O'Neal a sword and a suit of armor to test it on, I want to see it for myself.

Only half the time. Boards aren't one person.

It's just that you can't respect a manlet. Simple as.

>First person
>Satisfying combat
????

Ah, I see, so you're just complaining because you don't like this anime but you like the other, not because you actually care about realism.

The Shadow Warrior reboot had some fun swordplay iirc.

t.never played Skyrim

It is obvious you are fucking around but after 4chinz userbase quintupled in few years im really concerned opinions like yours might be serious

No, I'm just messing with you. Berserk can go fuck itself as well.

Bad fucking example.

No, I'm completely serious, I'm sick of people complaining about something not being realistic when they play and see stuff that is completely unrealistic and yet they don't complain about it then.

Just say that you just straight up don't like the thing, don't complain about realism since you don't actually give a shit about it.

Based

Maria the virgin virgin witch literally showed how to do realistic and entertaining medevil martial arts, idk why more anime didn't follow it

Because I'd rather see unrealistic combat.

This is so stupid. Someone out there thinks this is amazing.

But the combat in that is brutal as fuck and really satisfying to watch, a guy gets his face bashed in with a buckler and some armor faggot gets btfo by a murder stroke with a long sword

Riddick is supposed to have great first person combat.

Exactly what im talking about, this argument doesnt take into consideration that internal logic varies from story to story and guts smashing plate armor is more "realistic" than slashing mail with arming sword in quasi historic anime

I forgot about that game. From what I remember throwing combinations of punches looked cool as fuck but there wasn't much depth to it.

Riddick is a great game
There is a fairly satisfying counter/combo system but it's not terribly complex

>anime adaptation of Vinland Saga
>armor is fucking useless and fighting is supreme anime

Yea, that's Vinland Saga.

Askeladd should have stuck around longer. Manga reeks of ass after his death.

Attached: 1557349106439.jpg (500x498, 58K)

If we're going with the internal logic argument then there is nothing unrealistic about being able to cut through mail, Vinland Saga is based on real life norse sagas, and in those sagas you can actually see unrealistic elements like warriors performing impossible feats, and this also happened at later times, look at the illustrations in the maciejowski bible, you'll see many examples of weapons going through armor, even though it actually didn't happen in real life.

Attached: Miniature.jpg (726x535, 206K)