Skyblivion Teaser Trailer

Excited for Skyblivion, bros?

Attached: firefox_2019-08-18_17-47-15.png (1258x664, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0VyP_VdgWE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQf1J8r_ig
youtube.com/watch?v=bS96QAcq43U
skyblivion.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=_QWnCDYeYH0
youtu.be/wHL7zyLsQ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Ri2hZsos
youtube.com/watch?v=KARSz0AE39Q
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28222
youtube.com/watch?v=ybeWq0-Hego
youtube.com/watch?v=RM2-o86-Vhc
streamable.com/ac6a7
streamable.com/5q51m
streamable.com/3jh1l
youtube.com/watch?v=aw6NBvTEdMI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fk8HfhvqHU
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/staff#Noun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY
WON'T
YOU
DIE

Attached: Oblivion - Radiant guard AI.webm (960x540, 2.02M)

Barely looks better than vanilla oblivion also lacks the soul and music

But will it have RADIANT AI?

Attached: 3be3e9f2de0405ee65f21caba0a84557.jpg (620x819, 56K)

Nope just skyrims theme park ai

>wanting Oblivion's generic landmass with Skyrim's gameplay including lack of spellcrafting
why the fuck?

Because the god awful graphics is what hinders people from playing oblivion. Also nostalgia

Attached: 1565901021832.png (1200x1200, 232K)

they still have years for release

This and Oblivion is so ancient it doesn't have a Borderless Windowed option.

Just play the original its hilarity makes up for its shit graphics

Heard any news from the other boards?

Not unless they make huge changes to character creation or add a bunch of new quests, of which I assume they will not be doing.

>radiant guard AI
Radiant AI doesn't take into account 2 of the same NPC existing at the same time. The one on the left is trying to take his post but he already exists in that spot.

These Elder Scrolls mods never get finished. Have ANY of these total conversion mods been finished?

The one that put Morrowind in Oblivion came out, didn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=-0VyP_VdgWE

Yes.

Attached: (´・ω・`).png (128x120, 9K)

Nothing I'd like to talk about right now.

no, i hated oblivion the first time i played it and do not want to play it ever again in any format.

>"The end is finally in sight"
T. project lead

>was actually him hinting at suicide

I don't know you and I don't care to know you.

These things never come out except for Morroblivion, which is shit but Skywind looks decent. Though I'd much rather put my money on OpenMW.

The Elder Scrolls 6 and Starfield will be out before Skyblivion and Skywind.

Attached: 27164683_182234299045429_8090634144681847767_o.jpg (1440x1080, 143K)

Arena Unity when?

>barely looks better than vanilla Oblivion
When was the last time you played vanilla Oblivion? I think you need to take off your nostalgia goggles because I've been playing Oblivion for a month now and this looks a damn lot better, especially the armors and weapons and the overall terrain.

Would be based if he an herod. It would deem the whole thing as a death project, since that'd make 2 employees who have died making Skyblivion.

I believe they are going to implement spellcrafting in Skyblivion

>Oblivion looks like shi-

Attached: Evolution of Elder Scrolls Races.jpg (2403x1886, 612K)

>Though I'd much rather put my money on OpenMW.
Can't wait for OpenMW New Vegas.

>whole point is to update graphics
>graphics are already incredibly outdated
>like 2 fucking generations out of date by the time it releases
Should've done an engine implementation that they could've updated and kept recent.

>TES 6 will come out before any of the beyond skyrim provinces are done which will then be abandoned since their plans for them will odds are not happen in canon
I don't understand why they have like 4 provinces being worked on instead of focusing on just one at a time, like do cyrodiil THEN morrowind etc. etc.

weird seeing Oblivion assets existing next to Skyrim ones

>Excited for Skyblivion, bros?
More than I thought. I’m worried about the voice acting but Oblivion has some terrible animation. Skyrim isn’t a high standard compared to other but it has above and beyond the best they’ve done for their own.

Fallout 76 takes the crown, as far as animations go.

Attached: Fallout 76 - Ghouls.webm (1280x800, 1.98M)

the voice acting in Oblivion was so hamfisted it wrapped around to being hilarious

Well, his girlfriend died, shit happened, people direct all their hate towards him, a GPU a friend sent him for his birthday because his old one got busted was stolen by a mailman or something, etc..

>A-Poses aggressively

For me it's less about the graphics but more about how unstable it is and the shitty performance. Hopefully someone will make a "hardcore" gameplay overhaul ala Requiem or OOO for Skyblivion because it will still be worthless if it has the same gameplay, content and balance as vanilla Oblivion.

Didn't they say they'll release a conversion tool for the voice acting? Their mod isn't allowed to have the voice files from Oblivion, but the users can do what they like because they need both Oblivion and Skyrim anyway.
Unlike SkyWind Skyblivion doesn't have fan voice acting, only had it for the trailer since they can't use Oblivion's.

Skyrim's art design is underrated, but it's harder to appreciate it when everything has such shitty low res textures, terrible lighting, broken animations and clipping issues everywhere.

Their mod isn't allowed to have anything from Oblivion. No voices, no textures, no music, nothing. Everything has to be remade on their own.

All the ES games have good art direction. The problem lies with all the things you just listed. Thankfully, mods exist.

>Humans weren't a playable race until the third game
>They're DLC in the MMO

Attached: STOP.jpg (459x821, 100K)

I'm sure it'd be simple enough for someone to make mods out of oblivion assets, even if they aren't allowed to be hosted on nexus

YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW

>Levels up
>HUH HOOAH HYAH
God they better make new sounds or use Oblivion's

skyblivion isn't even worth playing

it will have nothing that made oblivion special

Daggerfall Redguard is literally Will Smith.

the project is pretty far along but still has a ton of work to be done. interiors need to be sorted out, all the quests that were ported over need to be fixed and tested, I don't even think the main quest has been barely touched yet

good news is the landscaping is coming along nicely

Attached: 20190814155013_1.jpg (2560x1440, 531K)

Oblivion looks like the worst one on that sheet user.

It's better than Skyrim in motion, somehow it has better animations

t. Rebelzize

Attached: hoo heddy heh.webm (484x316, 420K)

t

People putting years of work in for this. By the time it's actually polished enough to play ES6 will be out lol

user, ES6 isn't coming until 2022 at the EARLIEST.

Attached: 1566073435195.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Why would anyone want Oblivion with Skyrim gameplay?

>soul
Most overused bullshit on this faggot site. One of you low IQ faggots says it, has no idea what it means, can't define it, and then ten more of you faggy o'nigs come in right behind him to echo it.

If you've ever unironically said "soul" here, you should drink as much bleach as you can get your hands on.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQf1J8r_ig
There's no problem is there?

just saw it, actually looks worse, big yikes

Based.

you wouldn't understand it zoomer

Attached: high elves.jpg (354x358, 71K)

>76
who the fuck are you

BRGH

I was playing games before you were born, this isn't about "zoomer", it's about you having the IQ of hobo piss. You can't define or describe or measure "soul", it's just a way for inarticulate dick wads to pretend like they're saying something more meanginful than "I arbitrarily liked or disliked this one".

BRUGH

this, these projects always fail to capture the soul of the original

>the soul
Define that. Go ahead, faggot.

Attached: retard.jpg (552x518, 46K)

soul
/sōl/
noun
the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
emotional or intellectual energy or intensity, especially as revealed in a work of art or an artistic performance.
"their interpretation lacked soul"

God I hope TES6 is still gonna have non-paid mod support

>emotional or intellectual energy or intensity
And you expect me to believe that you people, who have three working brain cells between a thousand of you, were able to find "intellectual energy" in the withered, shallow, corporate husk of Oblivion...but you're somehow also able to detect the now-new absence of said energy from a screenshot?

Everyone on this glorified subreddit should choke to death on onions and healing crystals.

Which'll come out first
>SkyWind
>SkyBlivion
>FO4NV
>FO4TCW
>That mod that's making all of Tamriel

I think FO4TCW will go down in flame AGAIN because listening to Kinggaths podcast the lead dev sounds like a fuckabout that'll end up fucking something up, even if he's a decent mapper. I see FO4NV coming out before the Skyrim conversions since Fallout nodding community and dedication has always been the stronger of the 2

ARGH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>Also have to own Oblivion
And dropped

Attached: 1565965053998.png (1431x105, 36K)

maybe you should work harder on your mod bro

None will finish, but the "all of Tamriel" project has at least two releases and one pre-release nearing completion, that's a pretty decent expansion pack.

I don't have a mod, I just hate the stupid, and want to gas everyone with a low IQ. Maybe you should work harder on not being a nigh-illiterate, unemployable NEET faggot, faggot.

Oblivion without Wes Johnson wouldn't be Oblivion.

I'm much more interested in Three Kingdoms.

Graphicsfags have no soul

Kyle is based tho
dude actually has passion and the talent to back it up

just pirate the gog release

this, it's like putting a picture of dogshit into a broken frame

>withered, shallow, corporate husk of Oblivion
poor taste
this is what soul looks like zoomer

Attached: Ob-Cheydinhal03-Large.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

>another Skyrim conversion with Skyrim's gameplay

That's a hard no from me, dawg.

Based and soulpilled.

>Lends his voice to Oblivion in Real Life 1
>Shows up multiple times in Oblivion in Real Life 2
>Refuses payment and just asks that the LaFave Bros promote Alzheimer's Association
what a bro

Was that the first game you ever played or something? It was visually boring, focus-group tested, and 101% hollow bullshit. I guess it was perfectly aimed at subhuman trash like yourself.

Attached: brother.jpg (320x303, 24K)

Attached: Daffy Duck throws a tantrum.gif (150x113, 2.45M)

Game looks and plays fine on Xbox One X. What's the point?

Literally the only TES game with soul is Morrowind and that's because Kirbride tricked Todd and did enough mushrooms to perform a soul transfer into the game

Jonathan Bryce was great too. I wish someone would get him to say meme lines from Skyrim in his Nord voice.

>the only TES game with soul is Morrowind
Tharn would like a word with you.

Attached: JAGAR.gif (320x200, 126K)

Morrowind has soul but not visually

The only TES game without soul is ESO.

YOU MUST NOT, THE JEWEL HOLDS MY LIFE FORCE

>Oblivion
>looks and plays fine
>On anything

Brainlet spotted.

Attached: Oblivion Comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I'm just warming up you PATHETIC WORM
HURRRBLRBLRBLRBR

Bland, boring, focus tested

Attached: appropriation.jpg (679x799, 214K)

this barely looks better than oblivion with the most popular HD texture mods
MW with Skyrim is a visual improvement
NV in FO4 is a visual and gameplay improvement
Oblivion in Skyrim looks like it's just a waste of time

Attached: 1559055907529.gif (280x310, 3.99M)

Is this going to be a redub like Skywind? If so, hard pass.

>a lot of assets like Anvil's city walls are just the ones from Oblivion's because they're placeholders
>"this barely looks better than Oblivion"

The improved models are nice but FO4's lighting system is ass and makes everything look fake and flat.

>everything look fake and flat
how would you describe NV without any mods?

THE SOUL FORCE, user
IT MUST NOT LEAK TO THE OTHER GAMES

It's about time someone made a version of Oblivion that doesn't crash when you tab out to shitpost.

the textures look WAY too clean, especially for a project that should aesthetically be halfway between oblivion and skyrim. they look cleaner than oblivion's textures, what the heck.

I'm here to relieve you.

what do you mean by clean, though

like too smooth and flat, not weathered or gritty enough. in the OP screenshot i think the stone should look more porous. i've seen the textures up close and they look good, but from far away the details are easily lost. so technically no, the textures aren't clean, but they often look that way because the details are so small and insignificant.

Attached: C5nQ9JjWYAA0PJB.jpg (1200x1200, 334K)

If you're going to mod Cyrodiil into your Skyrim game, wouldn't you also mod spellcrafting into your game?

they are redoing the landscape and adding spellcrafting though.

So since this is taking place during oblivion's time frame are you able to traverse from cyrodil to skyrim naturally or is it a standalone mod like Enderal?

The way he worded it in the stream he did yesterday made it sound like Skyrim isn't accessible, but you'll be able to see it from the Jerall Mountains

shame skyrim is janky as fuck it's like everyone's got a stick up their and and just waddle everywhere, at least oblivions had some charm to it
youtube.com/watch?v=bS96QAcq43U

yeah you can, according to the faqs page at least. it could be outdated. skyblivion.com/about/

Who the fuck wants skyrim? All people want is Cyrodiil with good graphics.

I've been looking all over for this comic

Attached: 1565901087698.png (900x900, 163K)

stop posting this in every thread saying its radiant ai

It needs to 12x the detail 5x the size of fallout 4 and be a npc-less mmo or I wont download it.
>Extra points if it has shit launcher

Skyrim is looking pretty shitty now. And mods only make it look soulless and plastic.

Attached: character2k_kotaku.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

nah man it's just that the ai is just so good that the soldier on the left made a near sentient decision that he too wants to be stationed at that post

Oh. It's you. Hello.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QWnCDYeYH0

Its graphics look pretty good, sadly it won't be released with the Horse Armor DLC

Attached: skyblivion.png (875x487, 847K)

The exact opposite is true

The most recent video just said it'll have original voice acting

God, I occasionally get the urge to replay skyrim. So I'll mod the shit out of it. But after I've gotten a lot of cool stuff installed and actually start, for whatever reason all motivation to play just drains out of me.

And it's not even a skyrim thing, this happens to literally every game I mod. I spend so much time getting it ready, and then I start and play for about 20 minutes before closing the game and doing something else. It never fucking fails and I don't know why.

I wish I could just install the game pre-modded or else just be able to pick the mods I like and have them auto installed, especially for the finicky ones.

Git gud.

Attached: Skyrim.webm (900x380, 2.96M)

seems like a huge waste of resources and effort, of all possible places to recreate in skyrim, oblivion's cyrodill is absolutely not one of them. it's not even that old of a game.
>oblivion has god awful graphics
jesus christ what is wrong with you people, how can literally anyone have this opinion. it looks very nice, the only semi shitty thing is the faces.

are you incapable of playing a game before 2010?

Attached: 1424196343993.jpg (499x368, 90K)

wait so khajit werent always cat people ?

Oblivion doesn't look that much worse than Skyrim, in fact if I didn't know any better I would have thought the screenshot in the OP was just a straight up Oblivion screenshot.

turn on the gay content option, a scene is supposed to happen.

Morrowind's models have so much soul

There are 20+ species of Khajiit. Their species is determined by the lunar cycles of Secunda and Masser.

>being a graphics faggot
Wanna know how I know you're underaged?

NEVER contact me in public.

Attached: Glarthir.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

Great, only 27 more years and maybe it’ll be finished

I can't wait for them to port Skyrim

Thoromir and Galrthir are my favorite characters in Oblivion, I just want to pinch their fat cheeks and eat tea cakes with them

The faces are pretty awful. The rest of the game has held up pretty damn well though, so hardly something to condemn the game entirely for.

>the only semi shitty thing is the faces.
It sure looks nice for 2008, but almost nothing on the game has actual shadows, it's the gamebryo engine that's 32 bit not the 64 bit that SSE uses, it dorsn't support more than 2gb of ram usage because of this, the lighting is a lot better in skyrim, and the best thing it's going to do is fix the god damn horrible faces, plus the animations, third person camera and movement from skyrim

I'm still mad they didn't do an Oblivion Remaster for it's 10th birthday back in 2016, and instead opted for slapping some post-processing on Skyrim and putting it on 8th gen consoles.

I just want a more stable PC version of Oblivion.

The one (and I do mean one) thing I will say for bethesda recently is that they have gotten pretty damn good at making stable games. I modded the hell out of fallout 4 and the rerelease of skyrim (I know I know), and neither one ever crashed unless I fucked up an installation or the load order.

If only they could have had this level of stability before they started turning out garbage.

What's the point of modding Fallout 4, anyway

I bought it for $10 and I still feel ripped off

Alternate beginnings, new weapons, quality of life fixes, get synthetic weave on all gear (which should have been in the game by default I dunno what the fuck they were thinking), better graphics effects, etc etc.

It won't fix some of the game's most critical flaws, but it's aight.

Fallout 4 is very shallow but it does two things decently well.

It's fun to walk around and shoot things and it's fun to cave-dive into the "dungeons" they scattered around the map.

Mods make those two things better while making other things (disconnecting the pc from shaun, fixing settlement building) a lot better.

Attached: eh.jpg (500x219, 13K)

>F4SE
Even Fallout 4 needs a Script Extender? I thought those things were to bypass the limitations of older games

It looks fucking awesome.
Remind me why does Yea Forums hate it?

just because the game is new and they renamed the engine, doesn't mean it has surpassed the limitations it once had

They are all still on the same engine.

F4SE makes it so people can use Papyrus to script things instead of needing to use Bethesda's in house scripting. It also allows users to bypass hard coded limits.

The mod that shows all of your dialogue choices instead of the 1 button-1 word phrases needs F4SE so it can show you the actual choices, since Bethesda wouldn't allow that to be changed in the creation kit.

>it'll have original voice acting
By that I assume they meant they'll re-record voice acting. Voices are one of the main reasons you cannot just re-use assets because of voice actors and their unions and whatnot. Even if Wes Johnson is a total bro, you can't just re-use his work.

Yes by Original he means the original written dialogue, they can't re-use the previously recorded voice over work, as you said.

Is Enderal worth playing? I remembered hearing good things about the one they made for Oblivion.

can't wait for bethesda trying to monetize every aspect of it

Attached: 1560126458634.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Oblivion is my favorite ES game, and is one of my favorite games of all time. I have been following Skyblivion since its inception.

It's still a ways off, but I am more excited every time they tease some shit. The new voiceover was surprising, but well done.

youtu.be/wHL7zyLsQ2k

So is it close?
Because the description didnt make it seem that way

>still can't hit them

>soul
That's literally the most generic fantasy visuals someone could design.

>the LaFave Bros will be part of Skyblivion

Attached: theres no need to get vahlent.jpg (711x710, 54K)

it wont ever come out

These mods can do anything but be released to the public. I'm still waiting for morroblivion.

Arena nord is CUTE!

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD, YOU FILTHY NORD

what happens to the shout button?

Maybe it can be used for Cast on Self spells?

>oh well must have run off
>on fucking promotional image

Yes, Skyrim NPCs have short term memory problems, what else is new

>implying they don't sign all that stuff over to Bethesda

the Skyoblivion mod looks 10x shittier than Oblivion itself

I took the screen from the post teaser livestream

>Oblivion without the idiosyncrasies that made Oblivion special

not really

>Remaking the most soulless TES game
>And somehow make it even more soulless

it looks worse than Oblivion
at least they should've remade it in FO4 because then we would have cloth physics

Nobody is remaking ESO

ever heard of piracy you mongoloid?

so?

I recently reinstalled Oblivion with a zillion mods so no thanks.
I doubt its coming anytime soon anyway.

im coming pretty son tho

oh hello gamers

>didnt unequip arrows after using a bow
literal nega-brain mouth breathing retard teir

Attached: 1559867061766.png (238x275, 140K)

Yes but I'm guessing it's going to be a while before it comes out, probably a couple more years.

The project lead said that "the end is almost in sight"

Also apparently it's been 7 years in the making

The only thing that really looks bad in Oblivion is the faces, and there's a mod to fix that.

Why?
This is the most pointless combination imaginable.

The worst world with the worst area to explore modes over to the worst engine with the most dumbing down.

Are they replacing all of the original voice acting, or just Patrick Stewart, or was that voiceover in the trailer just supposed to be for the trailer? Do they need to replace the voice acting because of legal issues or something?

Nehrim and Enderal were eventually finished. I think SureAI did something for Morrowind, too, but didn't make an English version.

But they'll probably both suck enough that people will want to play Skyblivion and Skywind anyway.

>Muh graphics
Kill yourself retarded fucking faggot

That's being generous. Starfield probably won't be out until at least 2022, with TES 6 most likely following three or four years later.

Posting the most Soule-ful music:
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Ri2hZsos

If TES VI is in fact Hammerfell they better bring back Michael Mack.

Replace "soul" with "feel" if it bothers you that much. That's basically what it means in this context.

Who the hell would want to play NV or even FO3 in the FO4 engine? The RPG elements are completely gutted in FO4.

>I just hate the stupid, and want to gas everyone with a low IQ.
And like all people who hold attitudes like this, you don't realize that you'd probably be one of the first to be sent into the gas chambers.

>The RPG elements are completely gutted in FO4.
They are modded back in.

How? FO4 doesn't even have a skill system.

Shame as I started a new oblivion run yesterday what with it being the only TES I haven't played for years now. Loving it so far but damn I forgot just how janky it is

youtube.com/watch?v=KARSz0AE39Q
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28222

youtube.com/watch?v=ybeWq0-Hego
HAHAHA
JUMP ON SWORD WHILE YOU CAN

the character models in skyrim are dogshit
aside from faces, oblivion's are better

they're replacing everything
you can tell the entire thing is barely finished because there's a shit-ton of Oblivion assets in the trailer they can't actually use.

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28222
nice. time to replay again.

This, it doesn't have my shitty actors in it now.

Well all right then. I didn't think it was possible to mod in things like that.

By putting it into another game that crashes when you tab out to shipost?

>wanting Oblivion's generic landmass
Oblivon was diverse as fuck you zoomer

A pet magic orb would actually be a great mod.

This. The entire RPG elements are were Skyrim falls apart. I hope at the very least they’re recreating the game play systems too.

Will they really?

What mods to make it (characters especially) look prettier and make loot for bandits and leveling more sensible? That's really only things I want.

So does this use Skyrim mechanics or what?

The only skyrim overhaul mod I need is Enderal.

Meridia is my daedra waifu.
This, granted it could have used more variety for plants, but I like that it had regional climate. Jungle fags can suck it.

Attached: 1511124461375.jpg (1200x1315, 628K)

Modding question: Can Mod Organizer store your installed mods on a different hard drive from the game itself? I'm stuck with a relatively low-capacity internal drive for the moment, and it would be good to save some space by putting my mods on an external drive.

Not him, but you'll probably want Oblivion Character Overhaul for the characters, and Francescos Creatures and Items is supposed to rebalance the level scaling, instead of eliminating it like OOO does.

It's gonna get cancelled

That’s pretty cool user. If they recreate New Vegas in its entirety it will be fucking great. That game is so unstable and the gunplay is pretty mediocre.

Anything for involvements? Or at least draw distance?

What does "Jump on my sword while you can" even mean?

kys

I'm not sure. I never looked into graphics mods all that much.

where's the soul

youtube.com/watch?v=RM2-o86-Vhc

in skywind

I still don't get how that works as a combat taunt. Assuming you're saying it means kys and you're not just telling me to kms.

Based and dare I say, redpilled?

>not keeping your quiver visible at all times as a fashion accessory even when you don’t have a bow equipped
It doesn’t disappear up your ass when you change weapons.

Why would I be when they don't even have a release date. Until there's one it may as well be vaporware.

Daggerfall > Morrowind > Skyrim > Arena > Oblivion
for Argonians

How the FUCK do I get mods to work for oblivion

Which game journalist did that review?
I don't see an obnoxious giant watermark anywhere, but the gameplay leaves no doubts.

You pretty much have to use Oblivion Mod Manager, either on its own or by launching it through Mod Organizer.

It looks very nice aesthetically, but I knew the gameplay was probably going to be horribly janky.
Had to really skim through that to see any, and sure enough it looks shit.

nice beta footage

by the numbers generic is the definition of soulless

>has the shit skyrim combat
>but readding spell creation
Has potential and I can't be asked to try and mod oblivion again. It's good to see this actually went somewhere unlike the beyond skyrim garbage that only got bruma out and it was an unfinished buggy mess.

>muh skills
capping your ability to do stuff by linking it to special was the best change. Old style is just powergaming wank.

pirated version would probably work
They have the same disclaimer for ttw for new vegas but if you pirate 3 it'll work

All of Skyrim is the only one I follow, purely because it would add new things to the universe rather than be a graphical update.

Another user said why bother updating oblivion to Skyrim when the graphics of skyrim are from 2 generations ago, but at least with Bruma the modders tried to showcase what the region looked like in 4E201, something Bethesda will never do, and if they do another centuries-long timeskip, they'll still in theory be able to continue the projects uninhibited or feeling kneecapped

shit skyrim combat is still 1000x better than shit oblivion combat

>And mods only make it look soulless and plastic
waifufags download shitty mods

Attached: 20180330103224_1.jpg (1920x1080, 542K)

not really

Who will be Lydia of Skyblivion?

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

Adoring Fan

>shit skyrim combat is still 1000x better
>the useless shouts that took over what was originally in oblivion your spell casting and made playing a battlemage an absolute chore
sure loved running around with a sword a spell in the other hand with no way to block

I'm watching the post teaser gameplay video, god damn the map looks so fucking empty.

They made bosmers too generic.

>god damn the map looks so fucking empty
Yep. That's Oblivion.

It's not going to come out, so, not really.

I hope you retards realise that if this ever does get finished, it won't be worth playing

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 9d44a2e09f69ebdf63924f5b0bc61e92.jpg (3256x2648, 2.03M)

>battlemage
>needing to block
Do you have arthritis granpa?

>Wanting Oblivion dragged down to Skyrim's level
yikes

Oblivion didn't have companions.

I mean there are large sections of the world which are just a couple of boulders and a little bit of grass, then the same texture for dirt spread over the rest of it.

100 of those markers are oblivion gates.

Put a shield on a hotkey, equip it when you go into melee. It equips almost instantly, and so do spells. Or just get the Dual-Wield Parrying mod.

There's only 50 gates maximum in a playthrough.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

how soon will it release?

Yes, but those 50 are picked randomly from 90 possible gates. 10 oblivion gates are always opened for every playthrough. Ergo, there's 100 oblivion gate markers.

Falling on it would be better desu

Spellsword > Battlemage

not until the next elder scrolls game is out

Yes it did, you could recruit mages from the University and Dark Brotherhood members to follow you. Also Knights of the Nine members.

don't you fags find it tiresome to be miserable 24/7?

thats weak why all the hype then all of the sudden

>/fog/ is filled with fags who actually play this game like

Attached: SAD.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

Don't you have any idea how depression works?

depression makes people shitpost endlessly on anime websites?

>Skyrim gameplay mechanics
>shitty redone music
>shitty redone voice-acting
What's the point? Just muh graphics for normalfags?

Attached: 1542016738912.png (1050x1236, 1.35M)

Last I checked /fog/ was a bethesda cocksucking general.

Among other things, yeah.

i actually kinda like it

Attached: skyb2.jpg (2948x2884, 1.82M)

ones i know about are RAEVWD and tes4ll

I've come to make an announcement: Mankar Camoran's a bitch ass motherfucker.

>See thread
>Get excited that this eight year old mod project is finally getting a release
>It's a fucking teaser trailer

meanwhile:
>Skywind got its first teaser trailer four years ago
>Still in vaporware limbo
>Expecting this team to ever get anything done and not endlessly circlejerk in their supercoolkidsclub discord

You're all fucking morons.

Imagine being so fucking addicted to modern shit graphics that you'll actually insist on playing a game that already isn't that fucking old and doesn't look at all bad in a fucking newer engine with cancerous modern megatexture bloomshit hyperlighting garbage.

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE

>porting good games into a shit game

Attached: 18jc9a.jpg (1698x1131, 214K)

Isn't there literally a spell that's a shield?
Can't you hotkey spells to switch between them quickly, so you can change your shield spell into something else and back again?

I just used this, first 6 steps tell you what get and roughly how to use it
squiggumsguides.wikidot.com/oblivion

Oblivion's potato headed npcs aren't "soul"

Oblivion with some mods already looks better, all it needed was a shadows mod

Oblivion without the shit? yeah

the graphics are what brings me back to oblivion....

Attached: 22330_20190602113429_1.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

>aren't soul
>can literally soul trap them
>????
CUC??? CUCk!
KEKA DOODLE DOOOOO

i mean it still looks it looks quite charming

Attached: 22330_20190601225632_1.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

The only thing I miss from Oblivion in Skyrim are the DLC homes and the Daedroth spell I loved that Crocodude

wait they remade skyrim in oblivion? why?

Explain Talos

Trust me, the next fad will be zoomers ironically enjoying old games because they think they're hip for playing the original instead of an enhanced rerelease.

Yeah it aged well.

No, they're not re-releasing the voice files. They cant distribute it. The installer will pull the files from the oblivion install. Same with the music.

I can never get LODgen to work properly. I always get buttfucked by tree pop-in.

>pop into /fog/ to see how bad it is
>One of the first posts is some tard going on about how 1 and 2 aren't RPGs because canon assumes fallout 1 protag is Male and you have to be from a vault, and fallout 2 isn't because you have to be the grandchild of the 1 protag and a tribal

Spirit of Lorkhan through his mortal vessel, the ash-wraith King Wulfharth finds another Shezzarine and possibly a Dragonborn in Skyrim. The Dragonborn is named Hjalti Early-beard, and he recently moved to Skyrim and quickly became an acclaimed warrior and later a general. Together those two help progress Lorkhans plans, under the guide of "Zero Emperor" Cuchlecain the expand Skyrim.
Since Wulfharth followed Hjalti in the form of an Ash/Storm cloud he gained a nickname Talos which means storm crown. Later Talos slit his own throat and murdered Cuchlecain to become the new leader of Skyrim.
Talos and Wulfharth meet Zurin Arctrus, the greatest enchanter that has ever lived and together they start a campaign to conquer all of Tamriel. He names himself Tiber Septim.
Eventually Vivec because of his future premonition of Talos being a CHIM endowed God gifts him Numidium. Tiber Septim tricks Zurin Arctrus to use lorkhanic soul of Wulfharth to power Numidium instead of Heart of lorkhan, then he proceeds to kill everyone in the room including Zurin Arctrus to power the fake Heart of lorkhan called Mantella. When Mantella forms Wulfharth shouts it through the chest of Zurin before his death.
Tiber Septim now has Numidium and a powersource for it, all of his previous allies and friends are dead and now he alone conquers all of the remaining world with Numidium.
A new Ash-wraith forms from the remains of Zurin and Wulfharth though he mostly seems to be Zurin, through his connection to Mantella he manages to damage and disable Numidium and Mantella is lost.
Tiber finishes his rule in his timeline.
In Daggerfall you reactivate Numidium which creates a new dragonbroken timeline, Mantella is freed and all the souls bound to it merge into a new God, Talos.
Now all of the above is retroactively changed so that these three people constantly shift into each other and they together become a God upon their death.

They sound like a bunch of dicks, better left unworshipped.

Everyone in TES is a dick at some point or another.
Talos might be a dick but he created the most peaceful and long lasting period on all of Nirn.

That was one of the best parts though.

Fallout Miami is meant to be the end of the year iirc

You will never be a 14 year old who stays up until 3am on voicechat with friends talking about your OC new character you just made ever again.

just play oblivion
streamable.com/ac6a7
streamable.com/5q51m

Attached: 20190814221910_1.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

when are they gonna remake skyrim in skyrim?

it means "cum get dis dick whiteboi"

gates are filtered out

Is that supposed to convince anyone?

Does it have the basebuilding too? As bas as it was in fallout 4 I kinda like it and would like to see it in NV

it's an obvious retcon, stop deluding yourself MK thrall

Imagine Skyrim being the defining game of your teenage years. So glad I was already 25 when it came out

Are there mods that fix these ugly bald distance hills?

go away zoomer, oblivion is too comfy for you

Attached: 20190814181120_1.jpg (1920x1080, 821K)

What's keeping me from going back to Oblivion is the awful leveling and scaling, kys graphics whore

lol voice chat was a thing 10 years ago when oblivion came out, sorry to dissapoint you

which means 3 years from now

Does anybody actually play these huge overhaul mods for TES games? I only find them kinda impressive on a technical level, no desire at all to play them, huge mods like these are usually so glitchy and buggy that it's not even worth it to bother

that's not radiant AI. Both of these guards have the same patrol package. There's an X marker parent there, and their package tells them both to stand directly on top of it. They can't though, because there are two of them. This actually shouldn't happen in the game. Chances are one of those guards was bugged into the game, or spawned in with a mod, or with console commands.

t. shitmer

Attached: 20190816231923_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

What are you even trying to say? The post didn’t even mention voice chat

enderal is extremely good imo
the main city is nearly the size of all of skyrim cities together if you include all 3 levels of it

if you have faith in bethesda to make any more good games you're kidding yourself

Attached: Or4zf3A.png (361x772, 805K)

apologies I am retarded. Couldn't see the forest for the trees

When is it releasing? Never played Oblivion before, the count of it not being gamepad compatible for PC.

Same, I just feel bad. Those kids wont be nostalgic for RPG systems, decent quest writing, memorable characters or locations, or good music. They're just nostalgic for a generic nordic fantasy empty open world

Console fags must be mega coping...
COPE

>tfw Oblivion was the pinnacle of amazing graphics before crysis
fucking zoomers, never satisfied

This. All of these big skyrim projects look neat, but they never have any sort of release date and just fall back "its done when it's done." If it's going to take another decade to release why the fuck would I care now?

Attached: TESoblkalthar.jpg (800x600, 46K)

He's basically saying if you don't kys now he's going to sodomize you with his blade before killing you.

>doing a vanilla playthrough with a melee orc
>got into efficient leveling for at least relevant stats
>took until level 8-9 until I could stop worrying about swords and switch to hammers again

uGridDistantCount=75
uGridDistantTreeRange=65
With these settings you will see tree billboards almost as far as the fog goes
Can't really use these settings with RAEVWD though unless you have a very powerful PC.

The graphics are fine. What stops me from playing Oblivion enough is simply that it's boring, i can't get into the world or anything, only had a bit of fun with the Dark Brotherhood

>The one Gen-Z poster in this thread trying to convince everyone that Oblivion is peak soul and totally not sterile garbage
yikes

This, also the fucking bugs. If you didn't play oblivion you don't know the pain of console "exclusive" bugs.

Attached: 1463708193886.jpg (480x480, 46K)

What exactly happens if you achieve chim and "wake up". I know you no longer exit in the elder scrolls world but what is the world outside elder scrolls?

To me it will always be a boomer game, even if boomers actually prefer Daggerfall.

Help please. I bought Oblivion on steam and connected my computer to my tv but I get this wavy line that happens when I move. It starts at the bottom of the tv screen and moves up the screen as I move.

you wish you were having this much fun
streamable.com/3jh1l

Attached: 1564442674123.jpg (750x747, 149K)

>Linking to streamable
Literal gen-z poster cringe.

Attached: 1557935265703.jpg (880x480, 91K)

Tolkien inspired fantasy is peak kino

>Yea Forums is overrun with retards who grew up with oblivion and unironically think it's a great game
Funniest thing is that the next zoomer generation is already here, celebrating Skyrim the same way you do Oblivion.

>Smashing two trash games together to create supertrash

Attached: 1556220423088.png (560x618, 458K)

They are just replacing the retards that actually think Morrowind is a great game.
Cycle of life.

But it is :^)

What's the actual point of this? It doesn't have the goofy faces, it doesn't have the radiant conversations, the music is a poor imitation and it doesn't have iconic voice actors. It's like a chinese offbrand version of the game and its only good thing is it looks prettier.

Attached: please stop.png (168x248, 108K)

There is no difference between Oblivionfags and Morrowind fags that claim their favorite is the greatest eveh.
Not a one.

That's not how it works sweetie

Except that Morrowchads are right and Oblivicels are wrong.

Over 30s like Morrowwind
25-30 like Oblivion
Under 25s like Skyrim

26 here, Morrowind is best.

That is exactly how it works.
Morrowindfags defending the combat is no different than Oblivionfags defending the scaling.

They are just both REEEEEing about somebody not liking the worst part of their favorite game.

everyone over 25 knows morrowind and oblivion are light years better then skyrim

you cannot defend oblivions scaling lmao. i love the game but its a mess.

Every thread.
Why hello my fellow youngsters I just played Morrowind and wow just wow.

Spread it out a bit. If you do it every time nostalgia or age is brought up it is obvious .

You can't defend Morrowinds combat yet some have tried.
It is the same mindset.

lmao this is actually the first time I've said that, sorry reality didn't magically adhere to your delusional headcanon.

I hope it comes out around halfway through 2020, and on one of the streams one of the landscapers said the DLCs will probably come out around 6 months later (assuming they aren't completely overhauling the shivering isles landscape), so it'll be fully finished by christmas 2020 hopefully.

> the music is a poor imitation and it doesn't have iconic voice actors
actually it has both of those, they've said multiple times they're not changing these

How is that legal?

>hating miss chances THIS much

Oblivion's scaling is why I had so many different characters.

im not

Because you need Oblivion installed, the skyblivion installer will use your data from the oblivion installation.

Why do the armors look worse than Oblivion armors?

If everyone who claimed to play it for the first time in a thread actually played it for the first time Morrowind would be a top ten selling game this year.
It is just the old timers trying to convince themselves they are still relevant.

Yes nobody likes poor implementation of a bad idea.

Or your "theory" (which is a very generous use of the word in this case) is retarded.

Tell yourself what you have to.

No.

Same goes for you retard.

does it run on Skyrim Cucked Edition?

>OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Attached: 3mtf21zyee521.jpg (678x381, 24K)

soulless post

Attached: 1462850705911.gif (693x724, 2.51M)

kys

Attached: 1566056588647.jpg (600x300, 44K)

I just hope itll be playable with Skyrim VR. Oblivion in VR sounds super comfy.

Okay so I think there's something wrong with this mod is that it actually rains inside and not outside for some reason and windows outside turn black when it is raining

>Rindir's Staffs
>Staffs

It's STAVES you fucking inbreds

Attached: iho8ty5wk7h31.jpg (720x792, 52K)

this is the only appeal i can see from the mod. otherwise its just the same exact game with worse AI and better looking faces. the time and effort couldve gone elsewhere

you are a fucking retard

no you

nope, stave is a different word than staff and staves is a different plural than staffs.

This game fucking sucks dick don't @ me gen Z faggots

>are you incapable of playing a game before 2010?
You're posting this on a board full of zoomers and other low IQ brainlets. Are you surprised by this?

Morrowind combat is fine, if not good
Oblivion scaling is shit

My favorite is Oblivion

True.

Why is Morrowind so soulless? Every npc is a walking encyclopedia.

The city in that footage is all Oblivion vanilla assets. One of the team members on stream stated they're still replacing vanilla assets. There's no fucking way this thing is releasing this year when so many tilesets still need replaced.

Oblivion is a 2006 game, far from gen Z

Wanna know how I can tell you're a literal Gen-Z baby?

How? I'm 29

LARP.

The world map is pretty much finished now apparently, they've been working on the Oblivion realm on stream sometimes, I've seen them work on dungeons too. They mentioned they needed more people to work on interiors. I think mid 2020 is possible

why would i want to play oblivion without any of the systems that made it oblivion?
skyrim is for smoothbrains

Ok buddy, still no idea why you think a 13 year old game is a zoomer game

>boring forest
>boring forest
>boring forest
>boring forest
>ayleid ruin #999
>snowy boring forest
>snowy boring forest
>boring copy/paste town aesthetic with a different layout

Every race in Oblivion looks like the same potato with different ears and skin color.

The only time I had fun with this shitty game was with OOO mod.

>DLC homes

Aw man that wizard tower one was the shit

I was so mad when I thought the skyrim DLC would be similar to the oblivion ones, instead of being a "Build a shitty log cabin" simulator

Pretty much all the oblivion ones were awesome. I mean killing 3 bandits and getting a castle as a reward makes no sense but all the hidden shit was amazing

They should have allowed you to build your own dragonborn fort or maybe rebuild it. You can kind of do it if you side with vampires and get a mod to restore the castle but it's not the same.

I would ask why you're still here at 33 but I'm getting old now and I don't know where I'd go on the internet anymore. I've been here longer than I haven't at this point.

Good thing OOO makes it an 11/10 game and the best TES game ever made.

I'm 25 and I know Morrowind is an objectively better game in pretty much all aspects apart from graphics and combat (apart from spells) But oblivion was my first proper fantasy RPG that I loved and even if it is shit I'll still have those memories of just exploring as an argonian and collecting all the elven ruin statues.

I still think elder scrolls games have the perfect loot system. It ruined other RPGs for me because I always wonder why I can't take all their shit if they're dead

>all of these hours in the top of the wizard tower looking at Skyrim and wanting to go there
>now I want my comfy tower back
Todd pls I will pay anything...

if they're going to redo Oblivion I would like to see them go all in on fleshing out radiant AI and roleplaying opportunities like a proper economy, really make it feel like an alive world. Always thought Oblivion was the perfect setting for this and it's a shame Bethesda never went back and reworked it

Nice falseflag boomer.

That would have been something at least. Honestly it's ridiculous that skyrim had a Vamp DLC and Oblivion still had a better house for them

Are you me

>Make awesome spells and test them on atronachs
>Soul trap them and make cool weapons
>Roleplay as needing food and go to the town to buy it, or murder that guy nearby and steal his
>Spend hours arranging all your cool artifacts and unique stuff in your bedroom
>Become an alchemy master with the garden
>Learn about the glitch where magic item's stats will stick to you and become a demigod
>Wander round Cyrodill with your arcane might and fill your vault with shiny jewels and gold/silver chunks

Why is nothing as fun as when I was younger

>objectively

Attached: brainletKnot.jpg (645x729, 77K)

The quest marker was the beginning of the end and you know it

If you don't like morrowind best you're a faggot, plain and simple

Today Daggerfall looks better than vanilla Oblivion.

Attached: 1564461881341.png (1600x1024, 3.33M)

I like Oblivion because it looks like it has places and landscapes were you legit could relax.

Nah.

Attached: Oblivion - Chorrol rain.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

All the DLC ones are great but the one with the lich basement was my personal fave

I loved decorating houses in that game, even though my actual house is a bunch of empty rooms

Thats comfy, but not vanilla desu.

Attached: Daggerfall Night.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

This, Skyrim has better graphics but Oblivion better gameplay, so modded Oblivion just flat out defeats this

Time for new glasses gramps.

>next
They're already here. They're sucking daggerfall or morrowind off

>Praise of Morrowind is a new thing

Being a contrarian doesn't make you interesting.

not him but he's correct about Daggerfall, TES threads used to almost never even mention that but now with the unity release it's been if anything 1/3 of all threads, I suspect there's a sizable amount of bandwagoning fags acting like they always thought it was kino

No cursing pls im trying to read this whole thread in Wes Johnson voice.

Oh, yeah. Daggerfall sucks, simply for the fact it can become impossible to complete it due to shitty dungeon generation. It wasn't too bad at the time when you were really limited on choice if you wanted an open world RPG. Morrowind however was amazing at the time and still good now

Morrowind can be impossible to complete in a number of ways by killing the wrong NPC or by catching corprus from that woman that had it in Vivec.

You know they can bring oblivion gameplay too you fucking idiots, it's a mod.

Already confirmed no athletics or acrobatics so you can be sure there won't be a dedicated magic cast button or spellcrafting either, assuming it ever gets released that is.

>a couple modders invented bulletproof anti-piracy measures
>corporations investing millions could not
amazing

Imperials aren't defacto humans. Nords are the original.
Ignore bretons they're elf fuckers.
Oblivion really does look the absolute worst out of that picture. Just terrible.

>play this shit
>has like 1/5th the quests

for what reason?

Attached: 85960091.jpg (275x291, 10K)

user that just means they won't provide the assets themselves, you'll still be able to pirate both games for this mod

I was being sarcastic

Morrowind Tamriel Rebuilt's project plan litterary extends in to 2030.

How are these other projects ever going to keep the same visual quality etc. as Skyrim and still come out within 50 years ?

Why would I want to play a worse version of Oblivion?

A lot of Indians liked and fought for the Confederacy because they thought they'd be treated better by them than the Union

Uh... No. If I wanted to play Oblivion I'd boot up Oblivion, lmao.

Refresh rate (hz) of your tv maybe doest match the one in the game
Try vertical sync on or off or diddle with your tele

>skyblivion
>morroblivion
>skywind
>daggerfall in unity
rank em

Oblivion has many problems, graphics are not one of the,.

There are already mods for dedicated spell casting buttons, that's not exactly hard to do.

Daggerfall in Unity >>> Everything else
I cannot understand why you would like to play Morrowind or Oblivion in the engine of the game that follows it in the series, the mechanics have just gotten worse and more shallow with each iteration.
Oblivion I can just barely stomach, but that's because of everything else the game has going for it in terms of writing and quest lines, Morrowind is a much more enjoyable game mechanically speaking so playing it in the Oblivion engine with Oblivion's mechanics would just be a downgrade, same for playing Oblivion in Skyrim's engine.

Might actually get released tier
>Tamriel Rebuilt
>Project Tamriel
>Daggerfall in unity
Will never see the light of day tier
>skyblivion
>morroblivion
>skywind

morroblivion is more or less done

how about any province of Beyond Skyrim?

Skyblivion is the most finished of all of those except unity.

>a shitty game remake in a less shitty game
I can barely hold it in my pants fellas, I'm so excited.

>shitty game remake in a less shitty game
Should we tell him?

Would a game in Valenwood set during a Wild Hunt make a good setting, Yea Forums?

Yeah but at least it tells you that. Or just don't murder NPCs, there really isn't that much advantage to it

>Oblivion
>soul
>ever

I hate how all the towns looked like generic fantasy even though this was TES. Shivering Isles did it right but my god were the spell animations ugly and unimpressive. Skyrim is so much more authentic in the way the characters behave and how it flows and all the animations are just believable.

>Oblivon was diverse as fuck

the shivering isles maybe
my favorite town is Leyawiin but they all looked the same.

>I hate how all the towns looked like generic fantasy even though this was TES
I hate jungle fags so much...

>mfw bunch of polish modders make a better game than todd's team
kek

>Will never see the light of day tier
>morroblivion

Attached: 1538873106822.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

>mfw russian modders make a better fallout than Bethesda
youtube.com/watch?v=aw6NBvTEdMI

and I think people who give this a pass need to get their shit straight. Oblivion was a terrible copy-pasted experience. At least Skyrim towns differ and don't feel like you could be in any of them and that it doesn't matter which town you're in. Oblivion was almost Daggerfall tier when it comes to copy-pasting houses and landscapes and you'd think that's not even possible with a 3D engine like that but it was.
typically Bethesda and their soggy shit.

seethe harder, genericfag.

Kek

I liked the towns and more so the terrain, it need more verity though. Or more pronounced variety.

wtf? I don't see how it's enjoyable to mod a miserable life in eastern europe. aren't games about escapism?

Oh shit, looks like Todd has his work cut out for him for Starfield
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fk8HfhvqHU

This. Seems more like monkey-see-monkey-do than using creative energy if you ask me.

Attached: 1562857633204.png (339x355, 118K)

>aren't games about escapism?
Why would anyone want to escape to Morrowind though? It's quite literally an awful place to live in for most people in universe.

You're wanted dead or alive, Gray Fox. I'm choosing dead.

I'll make captain for this!

>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/staff#Noun
>staff (countable and uncountable, plural staffs or staves or staff)
No.

>guard captain says this

Now post the original not unity

>take a shit game, remake it in another shit game
>10/10 breathtaking

I tried to play Oblivion a couple years ago, but it doesn't run very good on modern hardware.
The music and atmosphere made me keep trying but I just gave up after a while.

I've been in the mood for an open world adventure RPG again, but fuck installing Skyrim and all the mods that actually make it playable again.

Explain to me how they're shit games.

Play Morrowind, runs fine on my toaster laptop and it's not even OpenMW.

I can play Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim on my MacBook with no problems.

Attached: Let the good times roll 3.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

Just play ESO

I can't get into Morrowind any more period. It just doesn't do it for me. I know, I'm a pleb. Still.
Wish there were other devs capable of making such open world experiences without the mass incompetence of Bethesda.
... But maybe that incompetence is why they work. Why the modding scene is so explicitly huge.

There's a reason ES games are so popular: There's no substitute for them.

Morrowind>Oblivion>Daggerfall>Arena>Skyrim

I forgot until recently that that even existed.
A friend of mine said its improved a lot, but I don't know if I have time to get into an MMO right now, even though I hear it plays a lot like the regular series.

I don't know you and I don't care to know you.

Have you heard of the High Elves?

Seen any elves?

Hahahahaha

>76
Please leave me alone.

Attached: 1561760294328.jpg (388x609, 213K)

I see they included Todd's residence.

Attached: Todd.png (146x90, 37K)

That's right, you're going to DIE in here

You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?

You hear that? The guards are coming! For you!

Heeheeheehee

>if you're a female Dark Elf Valen wants to have sex but still taunts you about dying in prison
Was he the proto-incel?

This

29. Morrowind and Skyrim each best at different things. Oblivion is the award middle child.

Oblivion is the worst TES, I wanted a proper remake that actually erased the LoTR influence

Oblivion is soulless
Also whenever someone defines soul or build up on their examples you people just ignore it. I don't get why this word triggers Yea Forums so much

Varg, is that you??

This.

>the worst TES

Attached: TES-Arena_boxart-template-1200x1476.jpg (1200x1476, 1.27M)

I'm exactly the same. I have been playing Call of Chernobyl for a while now, it was quite easy to mod with all the popular add-ons and really good.

me in the center front

>a weeb using a katana
Of fucking course
Disgusting