You look like someone who can hold their Elder Scrolls thread. How about a friendly contest to win a staff?

You look like someone who can hold their Elder Scrolls thread. How about a friendly contest to win a staff?

Attached: Sanguine.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkFdqqyI8y4
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Orichalc_Tower
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Nafaalilargus
pastebin.com/BMkvm5Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=hDu9OOz7kxk
twitter.com/tesonline/status/372017971423498240?lang=en
reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/1wovzw/was_tiber_septim_an_imperial_nord_or_breton/
c0da.es/t/c0da
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish the Daedric quest had more depth to them

>reposting

No one ever talks about the possibility of "Redfall" regarding Red Mountain and the rebuilding of Morrowind.

I can very easily seeing TES6 headed back to Vvardenfell, the mainland of Morrowind, and Black Marsh, with the story dealing with the tense relationship between the two races after the explosion of Red Mountain.

>so lazy that Sanguine is literally just a generic dremora

Attached: civilian.jpg (562x600, 37K)

People looked at the trailer at compared it to bay between High Rock and Hammerfell

youtube.com/watch?v=OkFdqqyI8y4

Based on how Cyrodill wasn't a jungle in Oblivion, I don't put a lot of stock in what Bethesda thinks of canonical geography. Could very well be the coast of anywhere.

Well, at least he wasn't a talking statue or puddle of green goop.

Who was the goop?

Redfall will involve the fallout from Red mountain.
Literally the crater in the trailer is where Akhuakhans head landed.

Peryite.

sneed beyond feed, outlander

Peryite needs to get his own DLC.

Requiem sucks and isn't officially on the Special Edition. Redpill me on Morrowloot Ultimate, Skyrim Unleveled, True Unleveled Skyrim and the likes.

At least they didn't change his personality like Nocturne.

What's wrong with Noctural's portrayal?

She's an evil mastermind who was planning to trick Molag Baal and destroy reality all along.

It'll probably be in hammerfell and they'll rejoin the empire so the full thing is united for the Thalmor

Peryite was a bunch of rats.

Why are Skyrim's cities so small?

Attached: ScreenShot8.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

It worked in 2002, when Bethesda had their breakout hit, and other than dumbing gameplay systems down, they haven't made a chance since.

Why are those games so popular?

elder scrolls towns have gotten smaller with each game.
post more.

Leave Alduin to me.

Attached: 1504461225455.jpg (823x823, 586K)

The whole world is pretty small desu

Attached: ScreenShot13.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

So did Vivec ban blowjobs in Morrowind because Molag Bal used his decapitated head as a fleshlight for 80 days or did I misunderstand the 14th sermon?

Also if Muatra is allegory for Vivec's penis, does that mean that he banished Azura during the trial by showing Muatra (his dick) down Azura's throat?

You are exactly right. Vivec fucking raped the god of rape.

Attached: 1555444086865.gif (250x200, 798K)

Attached: Miraak on Alduin.png (799x96, 160K)

-Ysolda
-Sylgja
-Lydia
-Njada Stone-Arm
-Ria
-Mjoll
-Aela
-Uthgerd
-Muiri

Who's the best wife Yea Forums?

Lydia, of course.

Attached: 17088359-1424209346.png (540x540, 398K)

>Oblivion: Daedra spawns
>Skyrim: Dragon spawns
>ESVI: ??? spawns

Wait Molag Bal was raping Vivec till he bit his dick off.

Azura was just being a bitch to dunmers so he used the trial to summon Azura and then proceed to bind her and facefuck her till she exploded.

after the morrowind eso expansion, not in a million years will they set a whole title in vvardenfell. the same goes for summerset and now unfortunately elsweyr.

the only provinces that have not be substantially expanded on in eso is hammerfell and black marsh. considering the fact skyrim was cold and "redfall" sounds like "redguard", and the teaser trailer, it's 100% hammerfell.

Sylgja, she's cute as fuck. Mjoll is great too but she recycles dialogue a lot and that can get a little tedious.

i've seen you post these in TES threads before, i need either an imgur link or your modlist. STAT.

He's full of shit he couldn't even slay a dragon priest

Sload

High Rock is also a possibility. Since TES6 is slated for next gen systems we could get High Rock + Hammerfell.

Don't write off Elsweyr, either. Would be perfect if they want to continue the Thalmor/Empire conflict.

I would adore another illiac bay title, traditional medieval breton knights meets moorish arabian pirates would be awesome and a great throwback to the franchises roots.

unfortunately it sounds a little too big, Hammerfell is huge and High Rock is pretty large as well. plus high rock is totally explored in eso while hammerfell remains pretty untouched by zenimax.

More stuff is coming down the pipe while I tweak and fine tune. Be patient.

Attached: ScreenShot9.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Shahvee.

Attached: 1562731336120.png (188x100, 7K)

I donlt think Bethesda would make a game with the majority of the population being cat people

considering elsweyr just got it's eso expansion, the likelihood of it being there would be pretty minimal. Hammerfell also would be a natural and perfect continuation of the Thalmor/Empire conflict, considering as it's currently independent and probably a prize for both factions.

I'd imagine the story would focus on a newly regenerated Empire that's pushed the elves back, and whoever wins Hammerfell wins the conflict. the player may get to choose between independence or empire, would probably have to rally the Crowns and Forebears against invasion the same way the Nerevar had to rally Ashlanders and the houses in Morrowind.

I successfully predicted Skyrim in 2006, and successfully predicted Boston in 2008. Wasn't that hard, Bethesda are incredibly predictable.

Attached: 1513222913573.jpg (466x349, 113K)

How many of you rocked full Skyrim daedric?
I didn't like it at first but it grew on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ

time for some TES related music.

the one thing that oblivion did better than Skyrim was the Dremora design. I don't wanna see a reskinned dark elf in a halloween costume. who fucking greenlit this at Bethesda? such a lazy design.

Skyrim ruined Dragons and Dremora design-wise and you know something is wrong if fucking Oblivion does it actually better.

ow

Attached: 20190721005507_1.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

looks better than Oblivion Daedric. At least that design was better. I guess I'm just not a fan of "hot hellish" armor designs. it's for edgelords.

Best looking Daedric armor, t b h.

Attached: Elder Scrolls Armor Evolution.jpg (4614x2690, 2.78M)

I disagree, you can basically put together what happens in Hammerfell by second hand information in Skyrim. Hammerfell got signed away, they fought the Dominion, they got a treaty. High Rock is essentially MIA from Skyrim's world, and the last Tower is in High Rock.

can you imagine them making a Hammerfell game either with the majority of inhabitants being blacks?
just imagine the memes and all the shitty stereotypes they'd do themselves.

although I think Valenwood or Sumerset Isle seems somewhat likely.

>black men make up 90% of crime in Hammerfell
That is a bit racist Todd.

The last tower is on its own island in the bay. It could be Hammerfell OR Highrock, but the most likely is for it to be both.

fuck todd

Attached: tumblr_pbiss814gg1qiplzlo1_400.png (400x270, 100K)

because their engine is trash

Sylgja. Works for a living and even comes with a hot milf.

the one argument in favour for an illiac bay expansion is the denniri tower, considering the island is far closer to high rock than it is hammerfell. however, they could just make it a separate instance during a final climactic sea battle, it's not actually on high rock.

just because hammerfell is explained away in skyrim geopolitically doesn't make it not valuable in the future. perhaps the empire might want to launch some kind of invasion to reach summerset, maybe some super powerful dunmer device is discovered. hammerfell has the crown/forebear divide, lots of dunmer ruins and history, it's huge, a contrast with skyrim's cold weather, currently independent, sword singing, Hoonding, etc.

it's so painfully obvious it's hammerfell it hurts.

Way too edgy

OH FUCK GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE

that's literally not evne Lydia anymore, you madman.

The main argument against is that 90% of everyone being black all game is going to put a lot of people off, consciously or no.

The other 10% will be Ragnar Red-Bleacher a barbarian immigrant from Skyrim stealing all their women

Fuck you, buddy

Attached: 1505156480237.jpg (1070x1196, 467K)

that chart is incomplete. it misses Madness Ore and Amber Armor. And yet it features Stahlrim armor even though that's a DLC armor as well.

Muiri is fucking crazy and best wife

Attached: 01.png (192x252, 95K)

Wrong.

Attached: 16674199950_f6e5f08832_b.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

it's not the same woman, waifufag. but dream on, I guess.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Redguard already exists and people's main problem with it wasn't the fact everyone was black in it. normies seem to quite like redguards and probably don't give a shit about everyone being black.

>Literally just wants you to have a good time
Is Sanguine really that bad?

You are very naive, user.

Considering all the nords fucking redguard women in skyrim that wouldn't even be surprising.

But it is. She just looks better.

Attached: 390218-1467231350.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

well, yeah, do you remember short-term gratification, sexual degeneracy and boundless hedonism and drug over doses ever being good? cause I don't.

Read up about Baachus/Dionysus. He's basically a transplant of that god. It's not all good times in the hedonism zone, user.

This literally only seems like a problem if you're actually racist, which most consumers aren't.

Attached: 1563923473736.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

at risk of sparking a debate about race instead of elder scrolls which is what I don't want, I'll just say that just because v hates niggers doesn't mean your average normie npc does as well.

besides, there isn't really a substantial hatred for redguards in the surface tes community. normies all like Nazir, Michael Mack, Cyrus, 'curved swords', etc.

Daedra are nothing but Devils/Demons. End of Story. But nice try trying to justify what a xXx840BL4Z3ITxXx faggot wants.

I dont get this redguard controversy, how are niggers still a thing? I have no issues with niggers, they are okay in my book.

Hey look, someone completely ignoring what Morrowind especially tried to tell him.

With all the deserved backlash, do you think 6 will have a brand new engine? I just want them to keep the moddability aspect tbqh

Attached: SkyrimSE_2019_08_15_01_58_23_695.jpg (5120x2160, 2.08M)

Cute.

Meridia seems pretty ok.

Who do you think I am? A milk drinker? Who the fuck wants a staff?

Morrowind is broken thanks to Daedra faggotry and dabbling and the series always pulled these tropes on a whole. And no matter how hard you're gonna try to justify the "oh-so-unique fantasy realm" meme, it's not gonna convince me in any way. now suck a dick.

Azura somewhat too. BUT THE MAJORITY DOESN'T. those few exceptions don't mean very much.

>Not wanting the most aesthetic staff in the series

Attached: StaffSanguinerose.png (370x1932, 388K)

Get a load of this faggot.

That's because Meridia is a Magna Ge, not a Daedra.

t. Volendrung fag

enjoy your sparse magic charge of like 5 paralysis spells I guess and your brick on a stick once it's empty.

it's unfortunate that people's hatred toward blacks here is unjustly directed toward Redguards. I love their culture and lore, and I think they have a lot of potential and are by far the most unique human race in tes.

who doesn't love swashbuckling pirates and cool concepts like sword-singing? sounds like fun.

Morrowind is completely fine until Vivec lets a meteor hit it.

Anyone tried the Vokrii perk mod from the Ordinator guy?

I don't even equate Redguards to niggers, Redguard are cool fuckers.
If anything Orcs are the nigs of the universe,

At worst, I'd say some like Nocturnal and Herma Mora are neutral. I'm not saying they're good, but I wouldn't say they're on the same level as Sanguine or Sheo.

>fun

Yea Forums is too autistic for fun.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 6K)

A Daedra is an Et'Ada who didn't get involved in creating Mundus. An Aedra is an Et'Ada that got involved in creating Mundus. A Magna Ge is an Et'Ada who did get involved in creating Mundus, but left it afterwards because they were that pissed about it. They're all the same kind of being, user. Hell the Ehlnofey are Et'Ada who got involved in creating Mundus but got so weakened by it they became mortals, and are the ancestors of all the races. So even mortals ultimately are the same kind of being. Trying to classify any of them as universally evil is wrong.

>by far the most unique human race in tes.

Attached: ESONRD001.jpg (870x705, 139K)

Mora is a literal eldritch horror and failed elder scroll.

>that quote
Absolutely based

Attached: 1565705418411.gif (368x368, 3.06M)

Too be fair their culture is mostly Arabic culture, which people also have reason to dislike.

>by far the most unique human race in tes.
>pirates whose defining trait is that they are *really* good with swords
>unique

Perhaps people are just unhappy because they think they are ugly and will see it all game, rather than hating Redguards as a people.

He's also the prince of knowledge. I'd consider that to be a useful asset to almost anyone.

No, because it'd require the team to learn to use a new engine, which takes time and money to do.

They won't. All mods will be through the creation club.

>He doesn't know
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Orichalc_Tower

>and failed elder scroll.
?

maybe before skyrim came out you could argue they were unique, but now they're just grimdark norse esque vikings. bethesda could totally fuck up redguards as well, they have a habit of accomplishing that
how often do we get arabian nights/moorish style cultures and themes in vidya? compared to contemporary imperials, bretons and nords, I don't think there's really any comparison.

that refers to a fan-theory. no idea if true, but sounds plausible.

Nords have a story about how he stole the longevity from the human race so they'd be stuck dying early unlike their ancestors who lived as long as elves (back when there was really no difference except political.) If he was created later he would've had to retcon himself back into the past, which has precedent in all of the various dragon gods who came into being as separate entities when once they were all one in Aka before the Selectives broke him into many.

I see them as more Sinbad the Sailor or Aladdin, than simply Arabic. if it wasn't for retarded Mudslimes from hurting middle eastern imagery and history, people might appreciate the whole region a lot more and their unique aesthetic and history. I do realise it's entirely subjective though, maybe some people just find the culture boring.

hopefully people could just disassociate real life from fantasy, like they did with Prince of Persia.

madness and amber only appeared in one dlc thou

Attached: tes armor comparisons.jpg (5600x1249, 3.55M)

black people prefer to watch movies about black people and there's nothing wrong with that. every other ethnicity is the same and there's nothing wrong with that either. a redguard style game with realistic graphics, where it's obvious that the characters are all black, wouldn't sell. hell, redguard didn't sell so there's even a precedent.

I used to get my Arabian Nights fill with Prince of Persia, but you know what became of that.
While the aesthetic and fantasy elements that come with such a setting are great the Redguards themselves are not that unique, just exotic to us because it's a culture we experience less.

I honestly just want more Black Marsh stuff.

Lads, Ahnassi just gave me her house. Also the redoran vaults were full of expensive shit which I mostly sold to a scamp. I don't know why I didn't try heading to that vault she told me about sooner.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-08-18 20.43.25.032.png (800x600, 1.37M)

>Black Marsh
i dont. it's a fun thought experiment to think up all the ways theyd fuck it up though.

redpill me on godhead

Is there any lore friendly way to make Black Marsh open to all races, besides CHIM?

It's no surprise since from the religion's birth it defined itself in opposition to its siblings. Conflict is inevitable. All that said I understand where you're coming from, I like a lot of the aesthetic and sometimes the art/stories/etc. they've invented even if the people behind it are an enemy.

The Hist formerly allowed Imperials to settle colonies on the borders and in the innards where reachable by rivers, after a long time of being hostile to the idea. They only became more isolationist in the aftermath of the Oblivion Crisis, probably because they saw themselves as being in a position of power and needing independence. So yes, at the Hist's will. Hell, technically user, the race of lizards are called Saxhleel. An Argonian is merely anyone who serves the will of the Hist, whether they know it or not, no matter their race. Your player can easily be forced into being an Argonian and thus be given free roam by your Hist masters in Black Marsh.

She's your 'special friend' user, she told you. You know what to do.

We don't know much about him except for a story by... I think the Khajiit that might or might not be true, where he was basically a little bitch who is in a coma because he's depressed his brother stole and raped his wife.

After I'm done moving my shit from the Balmora Mage's Guild. I'm done sleeping with those fucks.

Making the Black Marsh accessible to everyone would partly defeat the purpose of such a place.
It will never be the setting of a TES game because the games are too big and they need to worry about the lowest common denominator, can't expect everyone to want to play as lizard people, but books could work.

I'd use unique and exotic synonymous, when you get down to it, Imperials have become basically Romans, Nords are just Tolkien esque Vikings, Bretons are just medieval European. by virtue of the fact we experience their culture far less than the other human races, they rise in terms of uniqueness. in terms of atmosphere, style, aesthetic, tone, they frankly stand out.

Im at the Hulallu storyline in morrowind and I can't get past the point where Cassius Curio molests you. I take off my clothes but he still says to take off my clothes.
Of all the times where my game could glitch, this is the time.

Attached: 85741743.jpg (320x220, 11K)

It's funny how orcs always end up in a similar role, there was even that goddawful movie where orcs were used as a very blatant stand in for nogs.

Also anyone know where to get Gah-julan pauldrons? Got the cuirass and helm from the vault so I want to complete the set.

i've thought that a black marsh game could work by it focusing on making settlements, á la fallout 4. could even include a radiation equivalent in there and have the deepest marsh be like the glowing sea.
of course you could also just focus on the borders, but make them closer to real-life proportions.

>90% of everyone being black all game is going to put a lot of people off
Skyrim was only like half Nord. Place the game near coastal cities, and we're talking trade ports. Lots of Redguards, yes. 90%? No reason for that.

What they did with nord armor design pisses me off to no fucking end

>DUDE VIKINGS LMAO LETS JUST PUT RETARD HORNS ON EVERY HELMET
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT WEARING PANTS OR SLEEVES IS NOT A GOOD IDEA IN THE COLDEST CONTINENT IN THE WORLD DUDE ITS CONAN ITS COOL WHO CARES ABOUT GETTING YOUR MAJOR ARTERIES CUT AFTER 3 SECONDS IN A FIGHT

There's no way they're going back to there being no dragons. All the normies who jumped into the series with Skyrim will lose their shit.

Wrong.

>insane man jaw
>woman
Vanilla tards are almost as bad as the people who turn every NPC into anime girls.

guys help me wheres the crash log? my game is fine when my character is alone but when i try to load into a cell with others it crashes

Shouldn't be a problem, It's never implied that Alduin was only reviving the dead ones in Skyrim or that the Dragonborn defeated them all. There's most likely still a goodly amount that have been hiding in remote areas for thousands of years too.

Nords don't need sleeves because they're immune to the cold. Why do you think they have a 50% frost resistance in skyrim?

Should be in a folder in the config files directory. You have to turn on logging for it to actually appear though.

What were you expecting? Elder Scrolls lore is too convoluted for normies, so they flanderized them into vikings so they wouldn't feel alienated.

Dunmer stand out despite this because they tried to make it exotic instead of safe.

You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?

Attached: dkD6y.jpg (580x433, 94K)

unequip everything

Main character in skyrim is the last dragonborn they won't have much purpose beyond their bones being craftable

Or the dragon is a powerful boss that's in a quest line or grants a perk once defeated. You can be more creative than just having dragonbone weapons but gameplay creativity at bethesda is nonexistent.

Have fun getting your wrists slit after 5 seconds of combat because theres a fucking reason armor started covering the arms the second armies stopped relying entirely on shield walls

Aren't dragons only recorded having been in Skyrim and Morrowind?

Cold is nothing to Nords. If they can take frost breath from a dragon without flinching they can sure as hell run around half naked.

So you're just fucking bitching about the half of one arm that's exposed? There's a lot of fantasy tropes and a little skin exposed with an armor set is so common that no one really cares except you.

And you shouldn't even be bitching about that, taking the cold resistance out anyone wearing metal armor should freeze to death while fighting in skyrim. Take a good guess why.

You know I'm right.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.44.44 PM.png (1800x822, 929K)

is there anything i should look out for early in the log or do i just skip to the end?

eso had a bunch of them trapped in the halls of colossus
i think it's safe to say they could be anywhere
inb4 >eso

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Nafaalilargus

Usually just go to the end, but you should take note of any errors you see throughout.

malacath should be shit tier but other than that you're right.

akavir

>peryite
>bro of the daedric princes
>d tier
yikes

>Nords have no problem wearing light clothes in Skyrim so their armor has little padding or cloth
>Everyone else's armor is fucking snug
if only bethesda wasn't lazy

>ESO

Attached: 2ec34.png (330x319, 178K)

Back before they retconned Cyrodiil to be shit, the Imperial city had tamed sea dragons living in the lake around it

So how many years later will the next game be set? Wasnt there like 100 years between Oblivion and Skyrim? I dunno how many years it was between the other games. But I think Emperor Patrick Stewart was in all the games so I assume there wasnt large time gaps between the older games.

Hircine is the bro, how the fuck do you get the bureaucrat as your bro?

Skyrim takes place 400 years after Oblivion. To put that in perspective, Oblivion took place 2 years after Morrowind.

Skyrim entered the 4th era 200 years after Oblivion. Morrowind was only a few years before Oblivion so they might not go too far ahead in the same era.

>Skyrim takes place 400 years after Oblivion.
Wtf. Why did they do this?

peryite is one of the few daedric princes that doesn't go out of their way to be a dick. he just does the work nobody else wants to and is cool with it.
better worshipping that than a fucking furry

>Cause of death and pestilence
>Not being a dick

Attached: questionable.jpg (177x278, 37K)

I thought it was 200?

Yeah, it is. I thought it was 400 for some reason.

So like where Oblivion gates opening in Skyrim as well during the events of Oblivion?

It's a reboot of sorts in a new era with a non-septim empire for the first time and the Thalmor emerging as a superpower they needed to add some years to re-establish the world

how to start as a mage in morrowind?

as i said, somebody needs to take care of that job.
at least his artifact is pretty neat.

Ria

So whats the currently agreed upon guess as to where the next game will be set?

yes

There's a mages guild in Balmora to get you going

Hammerfell or High Rock or both.

Thras.

Yes, all over Tamriel.

Pretty sure it's hammerfell or highrock, would be cool if they did both in the same game but es6 will suck anyway so who cares.

Akavir

Sanguine is the ES mash-up of Slaanesh and Dionysus.

Attached: 1539095055423.jpg (500x766, 85K)

True. Probably my favorite Daedric Artifact. His shrine on the other hand.

Attached: ShrineOfPeryite.jpg (830x460, 93K)

The original TES waifu.

Attached: Ria_Silmane_(Arena).png (958x522, 46K)

>Hammerfell or High Rock or both.
Who is that home to? And whats the landscape like?

Never heard of it. Its not on my map that came with Oblivion.

Two regions would be cool to have yeah.

Whats that? Its not on my map.

She has a horse face.

>Its not on my map that came with Oblivion.
It's one of the other continents. It's the nearest to Tamriel, it's a coral island chain inhabited by the Sload.

>Who is that home to?
Bretons, Redguards, and Orsimer.

Bretons are more Renaissance

I always pick a Nord. In Morrowwind, Oblivion and Skyrim I picked Warrior Nord. Ask me anything.

Also a shit ton of minor races like Lamia and Nymphs, it's sort of like Valenwood in that respect.

High rock is generic medieval fantasy land, noggerland is a mix of mountains and desert

Back then, Bethesda couldn't be picky with their actors. Hell, she was probably their secretary.

Attached: 1520131820400.jpg (637x358, 80K)

I loved reading the full Argonian Account.

Breton are indeed early modern France and Britain with a little bit of Pre-Roman pagan thrown in (with the fact that witches, druids, and fantasy creatures are everywhere and even young children are mages.)

So I bought Oblivion on steam and I connected my computer to the TV but I'm getting a weird problem. Like a sort of wavy line going across the screen. I only notice it when I'm moving. It starts at the bottom and seems to move up the screen as I move. Anyone able to help?

You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?

akavir is basically japan in the elder scrolls.

That's the Redoran ones? Go to the armorer under Skar, or the one right outside on the right facing the door that leads in there.

The Argonian Account and A Dance in Fire are excellent books, they make their locations look exotic and interesting, unlike the post-Morrowind games.

Akavir is a continent east of Tamriel and is basically notJapan/China

Oh that could be cool. So they will never do it.

Explain why Nocturnal is S-tier.

Did that mod to put all of Morrowwind in Syrims engine ever finish? I want to play a non jank version of morrowwind just to see the quests and story and whatnot.

It's basically more like
>Japanese vampiric snake people that may be a really weird type of human
>Chinese tiger people with a dragon fetish who learned how to become them
>Literal SEAmonkeys who all think they're mini-Wukongs and nobody can conquer
>Also Snow Demons who are more or less Mongols if the Mongols got frozen solid in winter

Disease and pestilence is one of Nature's great cleansers. Decay added into it helps maintain the cyclical flow of life.

Elder Scrolls lore was ruined for me when one of my friends told me that its all a dream that a god is having or some shit like that.

Dagon should swap places with Clavicus

Mehrunes Dagon was the ultimate bro when he was the Leaper Demon King, poor guy.

Toutius Sextius

thanks user, my lesbian argonian playthrough shall continue

Sheogorath that high up? He was trash after Morrowind.

"A faction called the Thalmor, elven supremacists and all-around jerkbags, claimed credit for the miraculous disappearances. They said they closed the Oblivion gates with subtle magics. In fact, they were so subtle that nobody saw them doing it. A grateful population hailed their new heroes, and by the time people started to wonder if they'd been suckered, the Thalmor had consolidated their power and squashed dissent.

Why were the Thalmor such dicks?

swap nocturnal and Clavicus and im good with this

I think that Bretons are, low-key, one of the most underappreciated races. They're my favorite, for various reasons, but you'd have to read and pay attention to in-game lore to really see.

Attached: 1558730224868.jpg (800x1250, 298K)

Nord Warrior is like the most Brainlet option someone can pick. hurr durr me smash real good

Really, any of the books by that author, Waugan Jarth.

Taarie

Fuck poorfags and fuck traitors

They think if they kill everyone else and destroy the world they will get to be gods again.

Peryite seems borderline Lovecraftian, in the sense that he seems pretty apathetic and uncaring in his actions. He serves an important function, but I'd hardly consider him a 'bro'. I wouldn't mind if he got a DLC in VI, like how Sheo and Mora got because I do think he's a pretty underrated Daedric.

Bretons seem like a bunch of pussies in Skyrim aside from the Forsworn they commonly have that annoying Nazeem voice too

So I only played Oblivion and Skyrim. What was the wrong threatening event in Morrowwind?

Attached: Dagoth_Ur_Character.png (600x1000, 960K)

It's because they get no attention in any of the games after Daggerfall, except for the Forsworn in Skyrim who are the most backwards and savage of their cultures (and who all turned themselves into monsters by the time you get there so you can't even interact with their culture properly.) I suppose it might be some consolation that Tiber Septim himself was a Breton.

Well what did he do?

Literally nothing wrong.

build a mecha to drive foreigners out of morrowind

Is Tamriel America or Europe?

They do smash real good maybe even better than Orcs

Well what was the goal of the playable character in Morrowwind?

Attached: Tamriel Europe.png (4592x3196, 1.34M)

Sounds like a vsync problem, try messing with those settings in the launcher and/or on your graphics card

Better to ask for his master's goals.

Well I have vsync turned on

>Chaurus
Lol

>not having britons as bretons
?????

Bretons come from Britanny.

retard

Bretons are Israel most of their presets have huge hooked noses

Nords are the most chad race. Prove me wrong.

Can't.

Attached: Chad Nord vs Virgin Dunmer.png (2518x1024, 226K)

Skyblivion potentially soon

Attached: 1536648906354.png (2560x1440, 1.54M)

I'd say release for Christmas

Dose it make any sense at all for the last dragonborn to be an elven/beast race?

Attached: 1562391809352.jpg (648x484, 131K)

christmas of 2020 more like, but even then it could easily come earlier from what i'm reading

Why was Skyrim so massively popular compared to the previous Elder Scrolls games?

Marketing and memes.

It only makes sense for a nord or argonian to be the scalie

I saw a youtube comment from the main guy in charge of it and he said they are 75% done.

In order to ascend into Sovngarde, you have to fuck one Daedric Lord of your choice. Who do you choose?

Attached: 9.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

Nerevarine is canonically a Dunmer.
Champion of Cyrodiil is canonically an Imperial.
The Last Dragonborn is canonically a Nord.

Odds on Bethesda making some reference to Skyrim in the title of the next game? I feel like the normal folk only know "Skyrim" and not "Elder Scrolls"

Probably because it was much better than the previous Elder Scrolls games.

>Falmer

Attached: 1523742549997.png (195x205, 14K)

they were always really wary about giving percentages which made me think it was only about halfway but the lead said the world map is pretty much finished now (they've been working on it for a long time) and he made it seem like that was the biggest hurdle by far, and that quest implementation isn't as great a challenge as you'd pobably think

Attached: Nocturnalportrait.png (621x848, 594K)

Peryite in this picture always makes me laugh. What disrespectful ass drew that proud, noble demon as an adorable, derpy iguana?

well, the wording implies i'm guaranteed to dip my dick into whichever one i choose. thus, i'm gonna choose molag bal, to dominate the dominator.

It was cleverly marketed in the wake of Game of Thrones, and the foremost design idea was accessibility through being streamlined and non-threatening. It's still a great game though

He'd probably respect you for it.

Its not that different from Oblivion.

Even with the voice Jurgen Cuck-Caller got his ass kicked.

Imagine getting beaten so badly by the Dunmer you give up on using a divine gift given to you by the gods.

Chad my ass.

Attached: 1565566509999.jpg (1280x1479, 815K)

Akatosh doesn't give a shit nor does Lorkhan. Hell Lorkhan keeps fucking with the Nords whenever they try to genocide the Dunmer because he likes them.

They'll just put "from the makers of Skyrim" on the box they already did with newer copies of Oblivion oddly enough

Peryite.

What everyone else wanted to do.

honestly, that's kinda hot. the dom who secretly loves to sub.

What's that? Can't hear your whining from down in the grey quarter

It's less that Molag Bal is a sub and more that he's so laser focused on enacting his sphere of domination that if he WAS dominated, he'd see it as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In fact, that might be how you mantle Molag Bal: Rape 'em.

Except for all the gameplay issues being fixed and the art design being significantly improved and that's all the majority of the market cares about.

Is Morrowwind worth playing? I've just played Skyrim and Oblivion and tried out Daggerfall for a few hours. I tried Morrowwind for like 30 minutes but it felt so stiff and the combat was awful rng stuff. I was hitting a rat with my sword and it was missing despite me being right on top of him.

Technically, they were still Chimer at that point.

The designs here are questionable for the girls. Anyway, Nocturnal > Azura > Meridia >>>>>>>>>>>>> Most of the guys > Mephala > Vaermina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Molag Baal > Namira. Because the god of rape and the goddess of repulsion and disgust obviously go on the bottom.

Attached: 1388902939440.jpg (300x300, 33K)

I liked Oblivion more than Skyrim desu. The quests seemed more interesting and the world felt bigger and more immersive.

tfw ESO is fun

You just gotta create a good class to start and push through the shitty early game, it's worth it

If Peryite is actually a lizard thing I'll pick them

Attached: Morrowind combat done right.webm (1680x1050, 2.97M)

>posts anime picture
>calls other designs questionable
Okay, degenerate.

So you'd choose the patronizing tentacle monster over the goth chick who has a pet spider? 'Kay.

He's supposed to be a dragon.

You stop missing often once your main skill is past 50 you just need to tough it out early

Are there any mods that make Morrowwind playable and fun?

True, but what really matters is they put the filthy Nords in their place.

>The quests seemed more interesting
But the quests in Oblivion are all either fetch this or kill that quests too.

>Put them all in hoods so you can't see their hair, except Azura who has a square face and plastic hair, and the two old women
Hair is important.
>the patronizing tentacle monster over the goth chick who has a pet spider
More like the goth chick who is going to shit on you while you fuck because it fulfills her portfolio to disgust you.

He prob means the guilds

The narrative around the quests seemed more interesting to me at the time. I do't really remember any quests from Skyrim but I can remember specific quests from Oblivion.

The git gud mod.

Attached: Morrowind God Mode.webm (1280x960, 2M)

If you don't like RPGs why would you even want to play one?

They're definitely more interesting, people who say oblivion quests are less interesting are fucking lying.

I loved Oblivion and Skyrim. They didnt have annoying rng stuff.

You don't get to get drunk with Sanguine in Oblivion.

Pen and paper rolling a dice to hit doesn't work in video games where your sword clearly hits an enemy but does nothing

What even was Sanguine's quest in Oblivion? It's totally skipped my mind.

Lorkhan specifically revoked his powers in that moment so he couldn't win, because he doesn't want races who are aligned with his purpose for the world to die out. Dunmer don't worship Lorkhan but they respect him and strive to treat the world as an Arena, which is what he wants.

The dinner party at Castle Leyawiin.

Stripping the party, I think.

Ysolda. I find it funny that she doesn’t give a shit you married a hagraven when drunk.

She shouldn't. She's an indifferent drug dealer.

Why would she? She's fucking the bard herself.

unfortunately, programmers in 2003 weren't really able to program complex dodging visuals
grow up

One of the worst retcons in ESO is that they made all minotaurs the product of Alessia's gaping cunt and Morihaus was literally a bull, all so they could play a poor victimized furry schtick with them.

Attached: 1355101657974.jpg (746x485, 32K)

>ESO
>Canon

Attached: mathematicallyUnlikely.jpg (220x336, 72K)

It's still a retarded plot point.

Mod?

Doesn't need to be complex you brainlet. Any visual indication that they "dodged" would have sufficed.

Bijin NPCs

Wait a minute. So your telling me that in Morrowwind the game you only get to visit a tiny part of Morrowwind itself? That you don't even get to to the mainland?

then turn it off.

Thanks

there's a mod that adds the mainland

Attached: Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind Screenshot 2019.08.15 - 20.01.43.77.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Oblivions armor is so fucking ugly.

One of the concessions in taking games to 3D is disk space consolidation, user. Daggerfall in Skyrim's engine, for instance, would be a fucking nightmare.

The base game takes place on Vvardenfell, which is the big island in the middle. Tribunal and Solstheim take place in Mounrhold (which is on mainland Morrowind) and Solstheim (which used to be long to Skyrim).

His idea of a good time is ruining your life. He doesn’t just want to pull silly pranks when drunk, he wants you to end up homeless in the gutter with a crippling meth addiction.

Attached: 1565387435465.png (5222x2608, 3.34M)

I remember them declaring they were going to make Elsweyr a product of 'non-traditional values' where everyone was polyamorous and LGBTQAP as fuck on their forum. I think that one is completely fucking doomed in all ways.

Morrowind being so small is the result of Bethesda switching to console-first development to expand their player base and compete with games like KOTOR (originally Xbox exclusive). Most of the issues with the following games can be traced to that.

Uthgerd the gilf

Attached: 20190705214126_1.jpg (1440x810, 343K)

That's not true at all. It's a result of wanting to include an overworld worth exploring, unlike what Arena and Daggerfall had, which meant they needed artists to create it by hand which naturally means it's going to be a lot smaller than something procedurally generated.

Predict what the main story of next game will be about.

You are projecting.

An ancient evil will awaken and the player will take the role of the chosen one who is destined to prevent the end of the world.

what's an assasin build for morrowind? or whats the most fun class on the first play through

maybe involving more thalmor elf niggers

But thats not really something the main plot would be about. I mean what will the next games equivalent to Oblivion Gates or Dragons be?

Ive always thought Sheo was a pretty trash daedra.

fpbp

>64 MB of RAM doesn't limit world size

Attached: 12 IQ.png (800x729, 48K)

i'm surprised i don't see more people calling him the daedric prince of reddit

You may not know this but games typically don't load every single thing in it at once

Sloads

well thalmor were definetely a big part of skyrim, remember them in the main quests? Not huge sure but decently sized. I liked the war stuff in skyrim and hope theres similar but much more in depth this time.

If they keep the timeline near the events of skyrim what else could they do? If they fuck off to a different time period theres endless amounts of shit they could do, but 4e seems pretty relax outside of skyrim

Genies from the desert.

Yeah but the main threat and quest was the dragons stuff.

>4e seems pretty relax outside of skyrim

Attached: Accession War.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

I’m hoping it’ll center on the Thalmor/Imperial conflict but you can choose between them in meaningless ways. Like New Vegas. There doesn’t have to be an end of the world, over the top threat. yes, I know what the Thalmor’s end goal is

Genociding dungmer is as relaxing as it gets

i just hope they can make a universe and sound track as good as skyrim. Anyone remember climbing the seven thousand steps for the first time? The dwemer ruins for the first time? Was easily the best gaming experience ive ever had. Id play for hours staying up on school nights grinding it out listening to all the dialouge and talking to everyone running around doing all sorts of quests. If turd howtard turns it into a cash milk dlc gimmick abortion im kmsing on livestream

Attached: 1563596701286.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

Destroy the towers?

I don't get this reference.

Attached: 1464623878682.png (1354x520, 646K)

this is it Yea Forums, i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/BMkvm5Fw

See you all soon.
~gnt

Attached: 1564380381584.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

>I mean what will the next games equivalent to Oblivion Gates or Dragons be?
That depends on what is popular in media right now. Oblivion was the way it was because of Lord of the Rings. Skyrim was the way it was because of Game of Thrones. Bethesda has openly said this. What is the current fantasy thing in pop culture these days? Maybe Marvel? Okay then, the next TES game will be about assembling a team of heroes to work together and take down a big bad wizard/daedra/whatever trying to end the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDu9OOz7kxk
Tangentially related to my post, does anyone know what happened to the Khajiit that were born during the Void Nights?

Attached: Masser and Secunda.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Oblivion is shit.

>assembling a team of heroes
This could be cool if they have have crazy powers unique to them, Gifts from the gods or something.

I’m thinking a war over Hammerfell. Crowns and Forebears are going at it again, and the Thalmor invade to take advantage of the chaos. Throw in the Empire because why not. TES main quests and stories are usually pretty lame, so I’d like to see some focus on player freedom to affect the world.

During the Third Era, the Dunmer frequently invaded northern Black Marsh and captured Argonians as slaves. In the Fourth Era, Morrowind goes to shit with Red Mountain erupting, so the Argonians invaded southern Morrowind and genocided the Dunmer for revenge.

That's an ESO thing? That wasn't an Oblivion thing?

30 to 40 year olds like Morrowwind
25 to 30 year olds like Oblivion
Under 25s like Skyrim

>Tolkien puke
>good

>CHEESE LMAO! LOOK, I'M A FAGGOT SCOTSMAN!
he's reddit, the daedra. a shame considering how important madness is in the setting

He responded to someone saying 4th Era was relaxed outside of Skyrim’s events. Not true at all for Morrowind. Morrowind basically got buttraped from several directions at the beginning of the 4th era. His pic is referencing Argonia taking a large chunk of land from them.

Why did they wait so fucking long to make another Elder Scrolls? By the time the next one comes out it may be more than 10 years since Skyrim.

>Oblivion
>you are now max level
>so is that lesser bandit
>he also has a full set of Daedric armor
>and takes an unreasonably long time to kill
>but he can one shot you just fine
Yeah, I don’t have a personal opinion when it comes to the Elder Scrolls games but I can tell you that Oblivion sure as shit ain’t the best.

Thanks.

They don’t want to sabotage ESO sales. A blockbuster game like Skyrim is great. A reliable cash cow like a successful MMO is much, much better.

Redoran led Dunmer and Nords would be amazing allies if they put their autism aside.

No, none of that was in Oblivion. Minotaurs were just there.

All MMOs are trash. There has never been a good MMO. They are all god awful. Fuck Bethesda for focusing on that shit instead of single player game.

You will be working for the Hist.
When you encounter them they will send you somewhere in time to "fix" things.
Think Kellogs memories with more interactivity.
From the disappearance of the Dwemer to the events of the previous heroes you will see a great deal of the History of TES.

The issue is just that only the pussy Dunmer came to Skyrim and are giving the rest of them a bad name.

people accuse Oblivion of being too Tolkien but I don't understand this? Tolkien was very majorly influenced by things like Beowulf and norse mythology, and lotr is pretty dark and political, if any tes game was Tolkien it'd be Skyrim.

Oblivion is more like a whimsical fairy tale or something.

Attached: Edoras.jpg (1903x788, 290K)

According to Todd it's because the technology isn't there yet to do what he wants to do with the next TES game. Apparently they want to give the radiant AI thing another shot because he was talking about how NPC and player interaction is still really crap. It sounds like he wants to turn TES into an action fantasy sims game. Honestly, I'm not against the idea providing they can pull it off this time.

Well, it happened.

Honestly, why are the Dunmer in Windhelm so ungrateful? The Nords give them Solstheim, a free place to live and even separated the Argonians from them. They've basically got it made, but then they trash the place and don't even help the Stormcloaks (who both have a mutual enemy in the Empire).

I agree. But it makes them lots of money and is the reason why we’re waiting 19 years for TES 6.

Could you be more specific? Every last one of them borrowed heavily from JRRT

You're fucking retarded, the game is run by Zenimax online and has literally nothing to do with Bethesda other than having the same parent company. When has Todd Howard stepped out to shill for ESO expansions? When has he ever even mentioned the game outside of when it first launched?

Bethesda has been focusing on Fallout and re-releasing Skyrim, not ESO.

>Time between Morrowind and Oblivion: 4 years
>Time between Oblivion and Skyrim: 5 years
>Time between Skyrim and current year: Almost 8 years
I mean, I'm glad they don't over saturate it with yearly releases like Assassin's Creed, but this is getting ridiculous. We're likely not to get another mainline ES until the early 2020s.

Attached: K_pepe.jpg (957x745, 124K)

>but I don't understand this
It's because Bethesda themselves said Oblivion was heavily influenced by the LOTR films.

Imagine the sort of person who would flee their homeland as their people are fighting for their survival from all corners, essentially surrendering it entirely.

I don't think the MMO fans are the same as the actual TES fans. I am sure there is some overlap but I don't see that much of an impact.

2021 For Next Elder Scrolls. Yes or No?

I sorely wish this was true. But back in the early days there were good MMOs, and I'll forever have a hole in my soul from no game comparing to a certain MMO back then.

at least it will be before bannerlord

Doubtful, Todd says it's releasing after Starfield, which is already confirmed to be a next gen title.

The heat death of the universe will happen before Bannerlord is released

No.
Starfield 2020 21
TES 6 2024 25

Attached: sadness.jpg (580x562, 58K)

>early 2020s
Would suck if they rushed it that much. Skyrim suffered enough by shooting for its 11-11-11 thing.

I hope they take a good 2-3 years to make it at least, so depending on when Starfield comes out the most optimistic time for TES VI would be around 2025.

Starfield had better be toe-tappingly good to justify this wait.

lmao at this rate there will be like a 15 gap between Skyrim and next Elder Scrolls

It will just be Oblivion in space

every game is heavily influenced by tolkien. the only way I can really recognise in anyway how oblivion is uniquely more tolkien then skyrim is it has shit like mithril armour and the imperial city is semi reminiscent of places like orthanc.

do you have a source where bethesda says they were specifically heavily influenced by lotr?

Stargate?

They're likely Hlaaluniggers, not welcome anywhere else. Of course they're ungrateful.

>I was really influenced by the Lord of the Rings movies at that time. It felt real, almost historical, and that’s something I think is key to The Elder Scrolls. – Todd Howard
It wasn't by accident that things like the oblivion gates looking exactly like the eye of sauron happened.

I have no problem with TES in space. In fact, I want TES in space.

As long as it’s entertaining and interesting, then I see no problem with that. Fallout 3 was just Gunblivion and it’s a perfectly serviceable game.

So another battlespire? Or furry moon mission?

You are coping.

note he explains in what way he was influenced by the lotr films; they felt "real and historical". that is definitely the vibe oblivion gives off, it feels so much like it came straight from the English country side during the medieval age. the only thing people actually cite in terms of "influence" is moments of aesthetic similarities like the fact the oblivion gates look like the eye or sauron, or oblivion has a tall tower just like lotr, but no one can say they are tonally or thematically very similar at all.

skyrim is a lot more actually tolkien in almost every way. his work is a lot more Norse than it is generic medieval fantasy.

So was Ulfric working for the knife ears?

They wanted him to but he was way too autistic/retarded for it to work out in favour of the Jews

Unknowingly, yes. His efforts sowed division within Skyrim, weakening the empire as a whole, thus better enabling the Aldmeri to ensure their dominance.

A Nord/Redguard alliance would crush the Thalmor.

Attached: Let the good times roll 3.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

Why can't you read the lore? It's explained that Ulfric lets dunmer and all non Nords die to bandits, but is the first to send men if nords are attacked, galmar's brother walks around the grey quarter threatening them.

It's like some of you have never played the game.

Daggerfall > Morrowind
Morrowind was the skyrim of its time and its only praised because it was more accesible to normies of the day.

Based.

Attached: Daggerfall7.webm (640x480, 2.79M)

Daggerfall was the Skyrim of its time too. It was an accessible "normie" RPG when compared to its contemporaries. Mechanically it was a lot simpler than your average RPG and you only had one character to deal with.

The TG quest in general was fucking weird and stupid. I actually enjoyed doing all the dirty shit for the Black-Briars and basically being the Riften mafia, but suddenly it becomes a high-fantasy feud between a bunch of superpowered magical thieves, and suddenly Mercer Frey being "oh-so dishonorable" comes into play, especially in the dialogue. What? We were playing toady to a horrible murdering bitch the entire time, and shaking protection money out of poor shop owners. When has this ever been about honor?

Morrowind ebony is pure kino.

I thought it wasn't a jungle because Talos CHIM'd all the trees the fuck out?

Attached: 1692412586124.jpg (840x577, 26K)

Never got to play this quest because it bugged out

I doubt I missed much tho because skyrim quests were ass

Uthgerd TBQH
She's like my actual girlfriend but old and about 1 & 1/2 feet taller

Correct.

twitter.com/tesonline/status/372017971423498240?lang=en

it's canon

>Oblivion in space

Shut up and take my money

>We were playing toady to a horrible murdering bitch the entire time, and shaking protection money out of poor shop owners. When has this ever been about honor?
From the start when you are shaking down poor shop owners perhaps? I don't know if you actually played the Thieves Guild questline but it's all about bringing the guild back from the lows it has stooped to. The achievement text for completing the questline literally says "Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory"

Now I'm interested. What kind of wacky shit did they put in the setting?

Attached: 6234124125.jpg (253x325, 19K)

I'm a dumdum and forgot to attach.

Attached: esocanon.png (1826x1011, 718K)

Aela forever and always

In Oblivion it's just said the Imperials cut down all the trees the old fashioned way. The guy claiming it was CHIM also says Talos was a Nord which is not true.

You wake up as a prisoner and have to save the world but there's really no pressure

Regardless, TES is all a bunch of bullshit written by an amphetamine addict and workshopped for mass appeal. Why is it important that the setting "really exists?"

>Talos was a Nord which is not true.

Attached: Talos.png (800x600, 70K)

As a lorefag you should know Kirkbride has explicitly said Talos was a Breton and you retards believe everything he declares to be unquestionable game canon.

Azura is wearing a headdress and roses, I'm pretty sure. It's based on the Skyrim statue, same with Meridia.

Attached: SR-place-Shrine_of_Azura_02.jpg (900x900, 650K)

What do you want Breton trash

>all lorefags are Cult of Kirkbride
Kirkery ain't true if it ain't in an in-game book.

reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/1wovzw/was_tiber_septim_an_imperial_nord_or_breton/
Top comment is Kirkbride.

it's a multiplayer optional game so just go through it like any other elder scrolls game. it's good

I recognize that fucking helmet even from the back. Stop posting your shit images I'm begging you, I can fucking smell the BO from them.

You're mistaking Talos for Wulfharth. Talos is three people fused into one (called an Enatiomorph.) He's one-third each of the major races of Men, Breton, Imperial/Nede, and Nord.

It's not necessarily true even if it is in an in-game book. Bethesda has very explicitly said multiple times everything characters say or is written in books in TES games is a mixture of truth, half-truth and utter bullshit and that is by design. The only thing the players knows for a fact is definitely true is the shit they have first hand knowledge of.

They made Summerset boring as shit, they added an Altmer princess Mary Sue, they made Sotha Sil cooler, they made Lamia into furries, they made Valenwood boring too, and they made the second emperor into a Minotaur and went boohoo poor minotaurs like I said.

Which fucking skyrim do I pirate enhanced or original?

>Alinor is one of the eight major city-states in the province of the Summerset Isles,[1] being found along the Oleander Coast of the Summerset Isle. Alinor is the traditional capital of the Summerset Isles, being the home of Summerset's monarchy. Alinor is known for its impossibly high skyscraping towers and its hypnotical swirling ramparts. According to human traders. Alinor is known from being made of Glass or Insect Wings.[2] The city serves as the namesake of the current name of the province, "Alinor."[3]
I'm still mad.

Attached: 1600px-ON-place-Alinor.jpg (1600x1200, 379K)

Based bro, keep posting your screenshots, I love them!
stfu closet faggot

Attached: 1562014676820.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

Why do they keep going back to this 'generic fantasy' design philosophy?

Oh great, now he's just making shit up on the fly that directly contradicts shit he's said before. Good thing that is all from when he's essentially doing nothing but writing fanfic because he hasn't worked for Bethesda for years and so it doesn't mean a thing.

Attached: Thalmor Death Star.jpg (1018x627, 156K)

You don't have a citation. The other side goes. Get one or stop bitching.

I really want space travel in the next game.

Attached: Secunda Moon Base.jpg (2881x2152, 2.46M)

doubt it, trainwiz said they cancelled one.

Enhanced is better as a game. It's more solid, it runs better and it is less prone to crashes.

The only advantage to Oldrim is full on sex mods. If those don't interest you, then SSE is the way to go.

Get special unless you REALLY care about a pretty ENB (graphical mod).

Why was Almalexia such a bitch

Attached: heart of lorkhan.jpg (800x949, 143K)

c0da.es/t/c0da
Talos is explicitly called a "manmer" which is another word for Breton.

Talos is three people.

Just make a TES Adventures set there. Argonian protagonist in one really fleshed out city.

Since when?

Does it have that slow, watered down MMO combat though?

No, Trainwiz said he had played around with a TES space sim mod and scrapped it, plus the moon mod. Space is still a possibility.

This is referring to Tiber Septim himself, yes. He was a Breton cosplaying a Nord in a Colovian (a bunch of Imperialized Nords and half Nord/Nedes) Court.

People won't go for that shit, TES carries the mantle of the open-world RPG.

Play Arena

Literally nobody likes Arena.

Madesi, the best Argonian boy , you have to mod the game to marry him though.

I will when Arena Unity comes out and it can be fixed by making the map not randomized.

Kill yourself man this shit is embarrassing

>In Oblivion it's just said the Imperials cut down all the trees the old fashioned way.
What? That wasn't said at all, in fact they don't even acknowledge or try to explain why Cyrodiil's geography changed so much in Oblivion except for one vague reference in a book explaining it with (you guessed it) CHIM.

>Kirkbride
dUDE WEED LMAOH

wtf is chim

Attached: cool bug facts.png (772x772, 1.3M)

Fuck off, retard.

Attached: CHIM The Basics.png (1200x700, 150K)

This should at least mention that it's because you have enough willpower and ego to not cease to exist to achieve CHIM (or even attempt it).

>The Great Forest was cleared for agriculture around Lake Rumare, but it's mostly wilderness outside of that
What is vaguely described in that book that everyone cites is jungle surrounding the imperial city (which is stated to be cleared for agriculture), deciduous forests (which are in the game), rainforests (which are in the game), mangrove swamps (which are in the game), a mountainous region (which is in the game) and a dry western region which frequently deals with grass fires (which is arguably a locale in the game but there are no grass fires).

The notion Oblivion "raped the lore" as far as geography is concerned is mostly bullshit.

She cheated on and ultimately killed Nerevar as a power grab, she became addicted to being worshiped as a goddess and the power it brought, and so became paranoid when she began to lose it. First towards her fellow Almsivi, then especially towards you as she believed you would seek revenge for her actions.

not at all. it starts out slow like skyrim and oblivion but endgame combat turns into a unique fusion of action game combos and smash bros finesse that is much more skillcapped than level/gear-capped. The gap between normal difficulty and veteran difficulty is only overcome by gettin gud, or at least having 1 or 2 players that can show you how to do so quickly.

>The notion Oblivion "raped the lore" as far as geography is concerned is mostly bullshit.

I think when a lot of people say that, that they mostly just wish that the game took place back when it was still Jungled. Or they just don't know that it was deforested.

>not turning belethor into a anime loli

They're also pissed about there being no wild elves or sea dragons and other weird shit the lore mentioned.

Would you a cat gypsy Yea Forums?

Well that's because it's easier to write bullshit in a book than it is to implement it into a game. If every TES games implemented all the lore they'd never get finished.

If they implemented even a fraction they'd be less generic by miles.

>Boethiah, Malacath
>Not shit-tier
You must be retarded

Seen any elves? Ha Ha Ha!

Well shit, I didn't think the day would come when I pay for an mmo game.

Attached: GoJarM5.png (728x630, 433K)

You're on thin ice my dude. Weapons of choice?

Attached: 1506974434031s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Is the world destroying part of the legit in-game lore or is it fan theory shittery?

I wish to play a game that takes place in the early 1st Era where you play as a dwemer engineer crafting gizmos and fucking up falmer shits.

Even later-released normal dungeons and trials can be hard if your teammates are retarded. nAS with shitters is ridiculous.

Except for the non-furry variant, no

pay as much as you wish. the game is entirely cheap at the base but the more you put in the more you get out. the fact that its an mmo makes it a better, more polished game than the mainline series because the expectations are much higher on zos than it is on bethesda. with the creation club you can pick and choose how you want to play the tes games according to the whims of the fanbase but with eso there has been a decade of polishing and restructuring by the team itself, directed mostly by fan input. its still far from perfect but as of now everything about eso is bigger than the mainline games, and thats just regarding the single player content itself.

Grelka

Both. Sort of.

It's like the old Star Wars stuff. There's the movies and then there's the expanded universe. Technically the only thing that was canon was the movies but every now and again the movies would take something they liked from the expanded universe and so that part of the expanded universe became movie canon but that doesn't mean the expanded universe is all canon as far as the movies are concerned.

In TES there's the games and then there's the "lore". The games are canon. The lore comes from books and other writing both in the game and outside the game. They are deliberately a mixture or truths, half-truths and utter bullshit. Bethesda has emphasized the unreliable narrator aspect of the lore time and time again but for some reason the lorefags won't accept that and they treat everything written down as gospel. The games draw from the lore to make their canon but they don't always do that. Sometimes they contradict the lore, what lorefags refer to as "raping the lore" because they are retards. Also, one aspect of the lore being true doesn't mean it's all true. So, for example, it may be true that the Thalmor want to destroy the world to rejoin the godhead or whatever but that doesn't mean they are right about the existence of the towers or the godhead. An example of this is Mankar Camoran in Oblivion who is half right and half wrong.

HALT

>There are legit people who hate the setting's lore and only want to take the boring viking and medieval europe shit as canon

>my ideal mod doesnt exist
>dwemer cyborg mods are all female only and hyper sexualized
>decide to make it myself
>spend weeks learning tools and programs
>almost done but motivation is leaving me
How do i get the drive of a sexual deviant

Jack off to completely practical cybernetic enhancements.

>dwemer cyborg
Sotha Sil is the cyborg guy.

fucking finish it. you put in all this work now finish it. You can send me an email when its done. [email protected]

I never said I hate the lore, I said the lore is not set in stone until it's in-game. There's very little in-game lore that is generic medieval Europe shit. You're just thinking of the superficial surface aspects of the game. But some of the lorefag crap, e.g. "Pelinal Whitestrake is actually a time traveling robot from the future! He's literally a terminator!" is just bullshit they are pulling out of their ass.

>I never said I hate the lore
You just did though, all this whining about anything that's not generic fantasy in your post.

>is just bullshit they are pulling out of their ass.
That's from the actual texts.

I hate TES lore threads these days because it's filled with these faggots who don't read anything, get their information secondhand, then get mad. It's people who know just enough about the lore to be stupid about it.

Attached: Vivec_ESO_(2).png (874x1035, 1.9M)

its what sells to normies. morrowind was a swansong for weird tes games because they needed to differentiate it from generic dnd clones.

>As a lorefag you should know Kirkbride has explicitly said Talos was a Breton
Not quite. He said that Tiber Septim was a Breton.

For historical context, understand that prior to MK there was no "Talos". Daggerfall's Tiber Septim was just a Breton born in Alcaire who united the lands with the help of his giant golem to found the Empire. They say he "betrayed" his battlemage in some unspecified way, who then went on to become the Underking. There's also an unused rumor text buried in one of the game files that says:
>Tiber Septim never really died. He became the Underking.
If this line had been implemented properly it would have been said by random peasants while on the quest to search for a missing prince of Sentinel. That unused line is the full extent of any mystery that existed about Tiber's identity, and it contradicts what we eventually learn in Daggerfall from multiple sources, including the Underking himself: that he is in fact that betrayed battlemage, Zurin Arctus.

With all of that already established, Kirkbride comes along to write The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard. In it, totally rewrites Tiber Septim as an Atmoran named Talos, general of the Colovian king Cuhlecain. His use of the thu'um helps his king capture most of Cyrodiil. Cuhlecain is then assassinated by a nightblade from the Western Reach of High Rock, but Talos survives, takes on the name Tiber Septim, and becomes the true Emperor. There are notes from an Altmer in the margins that comment on and criticize this tale, claiming that the supposed use of thu'um to win battles was just metaphor for Talos' skills in diplomacy.

Then along comes Morrowind where MK writes The Arcturian Heresy, another account entirely that combines aspects of both the Daggerfall and the Redguard stories.

In true TES fashion, which account to actually believe is left up to you. For what it's worth, Kirkbride did once say:
>The Arcturian Heresy was the worst thing I've ever written. It needs a revisit.

Attached: TES Conspiracy Tier List.jpg (1701x6451, 3.98M)

I never whined about any specific lore. I only ever said it's technically not known to be true unless the player sees it or direct evidence of it in game and some of it the lorefags have literally just made up and has no basis in anything. That's not lore. That's just fanfic. I don't care about your fanfic anymore than I care about the fag who modded all the women in Skyrim into being fatties.

And Dremora are just dark elves with horns and face paint

>That's from the actual texts.
Source?

you meet an aspect of talos in morrowind, and he's an imperial. it's ambiguous.

sword and shield only, of course

>Based Peryite in D
>Mehrunes "cucked by some random mortal on 2 different occasions" Dagon

Miraak reminds me that kid from school.
>"Yeah, I totally have playstation 5, my dad brought it to me from Japan."
>"No, sorry, he said I shouldn't show it to anyone."

Talos is multiple people in the first place.
But avatars of the gods don't really count, since you also meet Mara and Zenithar, and Zenithar's a redguard.

You meet aspects of all the divines in Morrowind. I never assumed they are all appearing in their true forms.

>Talos is multiple people in the first place.
That's a cop out to explain contradictions and plotholes.

I Just hope they're all voiced by the redguard guy from morrowind/oblivion/Redguard

Even the women

Dude's lorkhan and there's multiple shezzarrines, what did you expect?

Just because the Christians get away with it doesn't mean Bethesda does.

redpill me on redoran gravity control

A joke from a /tg/ thread based on the the fact that Redoran's values are "honor, piety, and gravity"

>Not using the glitch where the effects of magical items stick to you after taking them off
>Not having max armour and 1 million health regen in a ragged robe
>Not having max reflect
>Not being able to do that quest where someone has to kill you because you can't die

could someone post their load order for skyrim?

>Pelinal Whitestrake is actually a time traveling robot from the future! He's literally a terminator!
I mean I agree with you overall but that specific example is a theory based on evidence from the game Oblivion:
>[And then] Kyne granted Perrif another symbol, a diamond soaked red with the blood of elves, [whose] facets could [un-sector and form] into a man whose every angle could cut her jailers and a name: PELIN-EL [which is] "The Star-Made Knight" [and he] was arrayed in armor [from the future time].
>Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet.
The fact that the guy who invented Pelinal also explicitly stated it to be true is often cited to support that theory, but it is not the sole basis of it. Unfortunately people do have the tendency to state theories like that as absolute unquestioned fact, which it's not, but it's definitely not "just bullshit they are pulling out of their ass" either.

More to your main point though, it's true that the whole "Thalmor want to unmake reality" thing is not from the games. It's from a Michael Kirkbride text from around 2008 if I remember right. Skyrim later came out and confirmed the part where they want to eliminate Talos, but that doesn't make the rest of it canon. For all we know the Thalmor would just like things to return to the way they were before the Alessian rebellion.

t. furfag

Likening him to a terminator is not accurate. He's a cyborg. We've seen cyborgs in TES before so that's not a big deal. He's not a machine that was manufactured in some future factory, he's a man that was fucked with by gods.