Xenoblade 2 is a Mediocre Game. PLEASE help me understand why people like it

I do not get how people call Xenoblade Chronicles 2 one of the best JRPGs in a long time. The gameplay is awful. Since when is locking the main aspect of Xenoblade, ya know EXPLORATION behind gacha ever a good idea? You kill exploration by locking it behind somehing you have no control over, How can I explore if it's all luck based?

Doesnt help that the game is ridiculously small. The game tries too hard to be Xenooblade Chronicles 1, but doesnt understand what brought the game together.

The areas are so small tha it RUINS the immersion. You can see the hideout for Imperial defectors from Nials room. They are literally over the bridge and to the right. Why hasnt the Military killed them all yet?

Don't get me started on the battle system and the god awful A.I. God forbid you're somewhat decent at this game, you'll tear it apart. What the game was missing was the ability to give your A.I commands other than Focus Target. there were countless times where I wanted to focus a Driver combo to increase the potency of the Damage over Time, but the A.I would NEVER turn to the appropriate blade due to a Blade Combo debuff being in place at the same time. ITS SO STUPID.

God dont get me started on Merc Missions. I was SO EXCITED to use blades like Ursula, but she's useless unless you send her on ENDLESS merc missions to sing songs all over the place to unlock her affinities. And sometimes I had to halt that to do merc missions for other Blades some of which are TWO HOURS long.

Seriously, I cannot fathom how people like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it's literally beyond me, PLEASE help me understand

Attached: Switch_XBC2_ND0913_SCRN_06_CS01_bmp_jpgcopy.0.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-eipdzpv74
youtu.be/7eBTxWz5p_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7eBTxWz5p_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lack of decent rpgs during the Switch's first year?

Big tiddy anime girls and animu tropes

>I cannot fathom how people like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it's literally beyond me, PLEASE help me understand
they played it

Attached: xenotrash6.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Hentai tier waifus

Xenoblade 2 is bad? What else is new.

When was this franchise ever good? Its the definitiion of overrated.

Waifus

The end.

Only delusional retards actually believe it's better than the first two games which were both 10/10s.

Xenoblade 2 is still better than mediocre though.

FFXV is better.

It's decent at best. Not sure why people praise it so much, i mean it has verrrry good waifus but that's it. The gameplay and story are just okay for a jrpg.

Idgi. What's so good about the waifus? They got big breasts and that's about it.

Its a great game and your a tard
>AI is bad
Super retard. Male driver AI prioritizes driver combos, females prioritize blade combos. Use Tora and Zeke and you will be spamming driver combos.

Once your merc level is at 2 or so you can have enough common blades to do 99% of all blade checks. The story blades cover a ton of them too, you just have to raise their affinity.

Story and characters are great, especially the last chunk of the game.

>story is great
Yeah nah. Any story that takes 13 hours of cutscenes to get across (not accounting for dialogue dumps and walk-and-talk sections) should be promptly discarded as Tim buckley-tier trash.

I enjoyed it. There is a shit ton of gameplay in between those cutscenes, its a 70 hour game

There are a lot of absolutely absurd blade checks if you explore a lot. If you're not lucky enough to have a mix of blades to hit blade checks that is.

The A.I is atrocious. Healers are literally useless, so I only use male driver's anyways.

70 hours of hallways, grinding on repeated mobs, and listening to dialogue and filler text? Not exactly my idea of a good game, and DEFINITELY not my idea of a good story. PLus, that is the worst justification of the cutscenes I have ever heard.

>no it's okay if I smear shit in your face for 13 hours
>I promise not to do it the rest of the time

Here's an innovative new idea: how about you NOT smear shit in my face, in the first place? Instead of doing it and then trying to justify it afterward? I'd definitely enjoy that. After all, I want to play a game, not a movie.

What the fuck happened to the Yea Forums archive?

Oh piss off acfag

Piss off? What did I do to justify that response? Im simply giving you my viewpoint of the, frankly, atrocious story. There's no need for hostility.

I liked it all the way through.
>grinding
You literally never have to grind though.

Never had an issue with the AI ever. Driver combos are trivial once you get QT pi.

I never had issues with blade checks aside from occasionally having to raise a story blade affinity for a sidequest. Once you get master driver you can summon a fuckton of common blades(which you need to do anyways) and pass most of them. But I can see how its kinda annoying.

>grinding
???

You never HAVE To fight enemies, but the issue is that the enemies are never worth fighting in the first place, so if you want to not be bored, you have to actively avoid any fight you can.The game encourages button mashing through a majority of fights too much, except when it decides that the story is more important and forces you to lose a fight regardless of what you do, because the story is more important than the gameplay. I hated every bit of this "game" because of moments like that.

Subscribed.

The girls are cute. Cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1525311001381.jpg (1000x820, 159K)

You have never explores. There are absurd blade checks throughout the world. Like the one in Mor Ardain that leads to a stupid clunky rail grinding 'setpeice'.

Once you get better items the A.I becomes more manageable due to how fast recharges become, but before that the A.I could barely function.

Atleast that helped add some difficulty to the game. It's an absolute joke.

If you had to grind levels, you played the game wrong. The difficulty is pathetic.

>Exploration is locked behind gacha
No it isnt

I'm convinced you people haven't played it.

What the fuck. Did you even play it?
>the game rewards button mashing
No it doesn't, it heavily rewards actually cancelling your attacks into driver arts and specials, and swapping blades to do driver combos.

Its not a difficult game, but the AI is fine. Never had issues with it ever.

After a certain point you can pretty much brute force all blade checks with a bunch of commons. But its definitely a flaw. It didn't really effect my exploration much though.

Allow me to showcase an example of why I disliked this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-eipdzpv74

Please explain to me the purpose of this 22 minute sidequest. I am not interested in lore or character development or humor of any kind. I want only good gameplay. And I do not see how this is improving my gameplay experience. There is no room for co-existence. "story" and "comedy" do not belong in a video game when they directly hamper my ability to play the game itself.

And don't say "it's optional" either. I don't want it existing period. When I pay full price for a game, I won't tolerate being forced to skip large sections of it just to make it tolerable. IT should be 100% good, with zero trash inbetween.

>No it doesn't, it heavily rewards actually cancelling your attacks into driver arts and specials, and swapping blades to do driver combos.
That's a fancy way of saying "the game rewards you for watching cutscenes".

>optional sidequest that you get from a gacha blade
Just skip it.

You sound like that autistic guy who wants Samus to be a robot

it's a nintendo exclusive. literally anything nintendo shits out gets praised on Yea Forums.
if this shovelware was multiplat, it wouldn't be talked about at all.

None of that is cutscenes though, thats just gameplay

>PLEASE help me understand why people like it
It's lowest-common-denominator waifu pandering for mindless shit-eating weeaboos

So you're telling me you had no problem with the double ladder blade checks. Some requiring 6 leaping and like 6 wind mastery, THEN requiring an additional 8 earth mastery. For another check on the same ladder.

He is

By midgame you can button mash cancels on characters like Mythra. Her crit recharge negates anything.

>just skip
But why does it exist in the first place? Why do people want games where you spend a large amount of time NOT playing them?

Further, what don't you get about people not liking this? Why can't people be turned off by the excess cinematics? Tell me right now why I should be forced to have these in my game, let alone consider them positive additions. Your attitude of "dude just skip it" makes me skip 99% of the game because every other moment is a cinematic or moment where I'm just watching the game play itself.

X is shit and I am unsure how anybody can consider it to be better then 1 or 2.

Its just extra story to flesh out a blade. You can not like its fine but it isn't shoved in your face or anything. JRPG's are story and character driven.

Its like buying a fighting game then getting mad that all there is to do is fight people.

>characters like Mythra
Yeah Mythra is supposed to be strong. What other characters user? You still need to swap to do driver combos and blade combos which is where your actual damage comes from.

X had exploration, arguably better combat system, better world. It's not far fetched.

XC1 blows them both away though.

Is there a another jrpg where a shota goes on an adventure with his big titty oneesan, that's actually good?

Its on a console only spergs own so nobody cares to debate them

t. soitchboy seething about missing out on the better console

>locking the main aspect of Xenoblade, ya know EXPLORATION behind gacha
Stopped reading there.
You're a complete retard.

Why do the other characters matter? Elma and Doors could do the same thing. My Poppi can do the same thing with specific foods.

For the story, most people stick with Rex, Mythra turns the game into a spamfest. That's what I mean.

>Its just extra story to flesh out a blade.
aka it's filler, and the game is full of it. It is, in every sense of the word, a cinematic experience.

>JRPGs are story and character driven
Hence why it's such a bad "game". If this game had any semblance of good gameplay, or good pacing, or anything like that, it wouldn't need story or character development. That kinda stuff is filler that only hack job devs put in to make up for their inability to make a good game.

>characters like mythra
only mythra, and only in the late game. Crit mythra stops working the second you get targeted or CCed, agility mythra is better

Glad to see Neptuniablade getting utterly fucking demolished ITT, fucking based. The pushback is real.

Ease explain how it's not locked behind gacha. If you need gacha blades to pass blade checks to explore secret areas, unexplored territory, do a quest and unlock secret bosses. Then yes, it's locked behind gacha. It's that simple.

I own a Wii U too, I cant even be bothered to hack it to play X and TMS

I like 2 better than 1

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD IT WAS MADE BY ACFAG

Attached: ABANDONTHREAD.gif (305x170, 961K)

ACfaggot thread, abandon ship

How would you get targeted when there is decent aggro control in the game, and if you build your Poppi right, pulling hate can be near impossible especially at Max Affinity.

But you aren't killing anything fast without doing blade and driver combos? And later, by putting 4 or 5 orbs on something and chain attacking to burst. You can mash buttons on Mythra but its not as good as actually canceling your arts for special meter. Plus later on enemies have shackle blade, lower blade affinity, and lower blade combo to throw a wrench in your mythra spam.

>DLC
Thought we were talking about the main story?

This doesn't get posted enough

Attached: japanese_humor.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

>dad walks in

I made this thread and I'm not that user, I generally don't know what you're referring to when you say AC.

So you have no method to argue against these valid criticisms?

It's full of waifus. That is literally all it takes for the modern weeb to love and fervently praise a game.

haha I posted it again!

Listen. Button mash Double Spinning Edge. You get the cancel affect no matter what. The game is also idiotically easy, so cancelling isn't even important. You can melt everything by spamming combos.

Why are you even acting like Arts Cancelling is some sort of advanced thing. It's basically button mashing. Press the skill. Wait for the animation to be done and press it again. It's not rocket science. It may as well be button smashing.

Yikes.

Yeah its good but its one aspect of the combat and you need to be at max affinity. You still should be doing other things and swapping blades. And the bosses later on will be shackle blade you or lower your affinity so you can't do it.

I'm not acting like its advanced but its not just watching a cutscene.

>I'm not acting like its advanced but its not just watching a cutscene.
It's literally a god of war cutscene, where you press maybe one button (two if you're feeling adventurous) and then the game plays out a bunch of fancy 5 minute animations, if it doesn't just go full blown cinematic. I can't tell you the amount of cutscenes where the game has le epic cinematic combat and fighting scenes where you play zero role in them whatsoever.

The game is too easy for aliments like that to actually be of some actual danger which is unfortunate. You need the DLC in order to actually use strategy in the game. Everything in the hase game through the story and the super bosses are pathetic or just plain melt. Option suffers due to how broken the game is. You can equip Rex with roc and and auto attack it to death with no fear of death.it has all these mechanics but they don't matter in the long run.

Nah I beat it last week, evil pope will do that shit and fuck you over, plus his AoE attacks that can just kill you and interrupt your cancel chains keeping you from getting affinity. Aion will just oneshot you if you take that long. The later fights against torna do too, on Tantal. And Malos.

It's literally watching a cutscene. Xenoblade 2's version chain attacks, level 3 specials during the end of a combo, and level 4 specials make you immortal. Whenever you're about to die. You can do any of these three options to cheat death. And you have healer blades you heal at the same time.

You're just watching the game at that point and press quick time events.

Sure XC1 had chain attacks, but they aren't idiotically broken like they are in this game. They need to be used strategically. In 2 you can use pouch items to get a full bar in seconds. And that's around midgame when Deeds start becoming receivable. X didn't have any chain attacks and overdrive is incredibly hard to master. It has actual difficulty.

I'm sorry but you're just bad then. I am absolutely atrocious at video games and I can say that you have no clue what you're doing at all if you die at any point in the story. The evil pope due was an absolute snore fest.

Did I say I lost? All I said was there are enemies that prevent you from sitting at max affinity and spamming Mythra. I'm not saying the game is hard. I also made sure I wasn't overleveled

Soon has an instant kill. I died once to the final battle and just use lvl4 specials or chain attacks to avoid it.

>im bad at the game
>why do people like this shit
lmao, shit thread

Okay, so Mythra can't spam. What does that effect?

Except I'm not? The game is a joke and most people know that. Not sure how gacha exploration and bad A.I makes me bad at the game.

Based ACfag destroying Xenocringekids with nothing but facts and logic. They're FORCED to accept their game is nothing more than a childish waifushit moviegame (webm related, the supposed "gameplay") and they CANNOT handle this

Attached: xenotrash12.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

LOL, such awkward moments.

Is this actually in the game?

Wow that's some in-depth combat there.

Is it a great game? Honestly it’s not the best.

Do I like it? Yeah, it’s a narmy dumb game with a good enough soundtrack.

That was the entire argument of the guy saying the game "rewards" button mashing when it doesn't. It rewards you for doing blade combos quickly to stack orbs and doing driver combos.

See, this is what I'm talking about. To any Xenoblade fan, I want you to tell me how many buttons you actually press to initiate this "attack". Infact, tell me how many times you actually interact with this moment during.

Did we honestly need 15 seconds of cutscenes mid-combat? And this is ONE attack, mind you.

There is not one thing in XC2 that requires a gacha blade to explore.

The game is okay, maybe a C+, enough for me to enjoy the gameplay and play it for this long, but I found the story really dragged until the end.

Attached: showoff.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

So you were able to climb the tower in Mor Ardain without gacha blade? Or the water leading to the secret area in Uraya? Really?

You have not played the game or you did not explore enough. There are many Blade checks with huge requirements that requires combined skills of sometimes 6 or more alongside a second skill like Leaping or Diving.

Once you got more free blades and actual affinity, it wasn't an issue yes.
This may come as a shock, but Xenoblade tends to do things to deter you from areas until later.

Have you seen what's at the top of the tower in Mor Ardain? It has a chest with materials and items you get a lot of prior to midgame. What's the point of having such a high requirement for things if the rewards are lacking?

This. The story is such slog until the last chapters.

The free blades are not enough for the requirements, Jesus Christ lol

The hardest skill check is the nopan lore or whatever it's called because there are only like three total sources of the skill in the game and only one is gacha.
Again, people need to stop bitching about something you can easily go back to later.

Yes, they are. There is maybe one, two at most, skill checks that require gacha blades and many of those, like leaping, are on blades that are skewed in your favor of getting early on.

You people are idiots. Thanks for killing Xenoblade.

I like the game but you're so full of shit dude. I had to use and level up literal no name blades to finally get across Chapter 7. None of the free blades or anyone else had the required powers like Wind Affinity. I kind of think using the Blades to open up new areas is kind of a bad system, as usually the stuff they unlock tend to be a lower level then what you are (given the amount of time passed since you returned to a earlier area) and how they're implemented. They're barely used in the story, and if they are it's basically with Level 1 skills for a instant success, but Chapter 7 requires you to have a certain set of abilities to actually reach the final end of the stage, something the game didn't require all the way up until that point. I had to grind for the better part of a couple hours just so I could get everyone where they needed to be, just so I can progress the story.

Attached: 1525317856467.jpg (630x718, 110K)

What's the point of going back to it later if the reward is useless. The rewards in some of these places with high blade checks are absolutely useless by the time you're able to go back there.

It’s really sad that 99% of the criticism this game gets these days is from the same three or so autismos. The game has real problems but these threads are just shitposting and baiting.

What are you talking about. The rewards on the other side of these checks are early game material. By the time you're able to do the checks, the rewards are useless. They actually expected you to get up there in early game.

Like many have already said, check the chest at the top of the tower in Mor Ardain. It has absurd blade requirements yet the reward is literally useless. So what was the point of such a high requirement in the first place?

Doesn't help that the fanbase on Yea Forums is a echo chamber who is more interested in image dumps.

Not him but you can get through the story with just the story blades, even chapter 7.

Explain to me how I'm shitposting. Tell me why it's wrong to vehemently hate cutscenes and deride the entire JRPG genre for being stagnant and refusing to step out of its safe space. People claim that Xenoblade is this innovative masterpiece that took risks, but what risks did it really take? It's still afraid of telling a story without massive amounts of cutscenes. It's afraid of having female characters who aren't slutty waifu bait. It's absolutely terrified of doing something brave and daring, like having no story and having minimal dialogue.

>w-what about muh hundred hours of gameplay
Not impressive in the slightest. I've played indie pixelshit that's lasted me 2000+ hours, and they often had a story less complex than a mario game. What's Xenoblade's excuse?

What other problems does the game have that isn't already talked about ...

It's a good game but it's definitely overrated around here.

Xenoblade 1 had better immersion imo. That being said this game definitely has it's moments in the story. That along with certain environments like exploring the world tree not being quite what one would expect being really impressive. The gacha system among other things in the post game leave a lot to be desired.

It's a story focused game. What do you expect?

Nice argument. Trying to forget all the super aggressive high level enemies that exist in xc1 are we? Or how about the ones in XCX and the ones that also go aggressive when in the next (even if those aren't as bad to avoid as they could be)?
Just because the blockade can't be cheesed unless you got lucky doesn't change that.

>wind affinity
That isn't even something to complain about. If you were at all smart and kept up on missions and figured "hey this ability is common, maybe I should keep a few of these common blades around to swap just in case".
And I'm willing to bet you missed several free blades that dealt with that issue anyways.

>Getting to finally bypass something and seeing a new place is bad because the reward isn't incredible
What happened to the sense of satisfaction from doing something regardless of a reward?

Ain't overrated if it is the best JRPG of the generation

Attached: 1535983011725.jpg (953x1258, 291K)

>t. delusional waifuposter

>best JRPG of the generation
Definitely not. Appreciate the Mythra pic though. She gets my dick harder like no other.

Because you have shit taste

>story focused game
Quite the oxymoron you got there.

Field skills sucked ass but everything else was alright. I like it.

The game just hits a few key niches Xenoblade 1 did, and a few new ones too. Not sure why Yea Forums obsesses over the game though.

Not the most thrilling commentary but honestly despite what some fags say, nothing in this game is actually offensively bad. Some aspects are a dealbreaker for some people, but not everyone is bothered by the same things. It's hard to believe some people still don't understand this.

Waifufaggotry cancer.

What satisfaction am I supposed to get by getting through an annoying blockade? Atleast have a unique way to get up there. It's not even a secret area.

Xenoblade 2 has a lot of unique ways to get to cool locations, like riding the packages being carried to and from the Factory to the north of the city. Doing that was.much more rewarding because I didn't have to grind out blades in order to do it. I had to platform and you know ACTUALLY EXPLORE.

It definitely is literally nothing comes close to it

Being the best JRPG is like winning the special olympics. It can't hold a candle to a video game, but I'm sure it's the best movie on the block.

t. butthurt Persona 5 babbies

Attached: 1533641411721.jpg (216x286, 26K)

That's saying more about other JRPG's than it does Xenoblade 2. A game with such a slow and shitty start is not a top tier JRPG. Yes the mid/end game is good, no it doesn't make up for the beginning.

Never played Persona 5.

You're still bitching about a minor issue.
Blade skills are a pain, mainly because it checks equipped blades in the current party only, but acting like many of them require gacha blades is retarded.

In Xenoblade 1 and X I felt satisfaction making it to secret areas devoid of rewards because I got there of my own skill. Getting through tough monsters, exploring terrifying territory and whatnot.

You get none of that from blade checks in 2. What satisfaction am I supposed to feel? All I did was send blades on long Merc missions to unlock affinities, then I gather them and pass the blade check. There was no risk, there was no real output. That's what these blade checks in 2 were missing.

It's a collection of issues but people here focused on that one. It's still an issue I have especially since it's in conjunction with the concept of blades themselves, which I utterly hate post XC2.

I'm sorry but Xenoblade 2 will never be remembered like Persona 5. Like c'mon

That minor issue is apart of the bigger issue which is blades themselves.

Gonna be honest, the 2nd half gets overrated by staunch shills a bunch. At best it's mildly more tolerable but save for a handful of genuinely good moments wasn't THAT great overall and definitely doesn't give Takahashi a free pass at half assing the earlier portions to that degree.

All and all XB2 is the case where it's core main party cast (for the most part) is more engaging than the overarching plot itself.

Eh, passing a monster in X wasn't exactly skillful when you could scale over most things by jumping a bunch.
And yeah, that was an issue with the blade checks, but it was still nice backtracking to an area and thinking "hey I can do this finally, neat".

Yeah, but the biggest issue right now started with some fag saying you NEEDED gacha blades for most checks.

The blades as a concept aren't bad though. The execution in acquiring many of them was the real issue.

U agree there. The concept of blades can work and it's absurd on how much they improved the concept in Torna. I think Torna is a good foundation for a future game.

>He believes Yea Forumsecho chamber represents reality
Just kys

I really need to get around to doing Torna, honestly.

It has its own issues, mainly pertaining to side quests being required for advancement.

It's in my opinion the best version of XC2 combat. Really feels like both you and the blade are working together. And it brings back the tactics menu for A.I allowing you to tell them to focus on blade combos or driver combos to help avoid A.I reaction delay

got bored of XB2 around the end of Chapter 5, will it spoil anything for when I eventual return to finish the base game 4 years from now?

Nah, the ending is just as terribly written as the rest of the game. Everyone remains an obnoxious 1 dimensional stereotype, and the cutscenes just get worse and worse.

Has Takahashi passed his mediocre B tier jrpg story phase yet? Wake me up when Takahashi makes a serious Xeno game.

Hell, wake me up when he wakes a Xeno game period. I'm sick of these low grade movies.

another day, another リア充 shitting on xb2 lmao

Xenoblade 2 is AWESOME game. Best battle system in jrpg ever. Nice heartwarming story with strong emotional moments. Deep lore. Godlike music. Beautiful world.

Persona is shit tho
youtu.be/7eBTxWz5p_w

Xenoblade much better.

How is Xenoblade not Style over Substance as well? FFS it has 100 hours of cinematic """combat""" and hour after hour of cutscenes.

Fucking THIS, I'm a XenoX vet and I demand another Xeno game focused around GAMEPLAY, not this cinematic horseshit.

>Best battle system in jrpg ever
not when Grandia 3 still exists

>best battle system ever

give me a fucking break hahahahahahahah

>want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 1 on my Wii U
>can’t start Wii backwards without a Wii Remote
>I don’t have a Wii Remote anymore

welp, anyone knows about a good Wii Remote + nunchuk knockoff that works on Wii U?

It's sex, why the fuck haven't you realized yet? It's the girls, nothing else.

Holy shit, OP is BTFOing all the shitposters ITT.

Attached: 1554101853276.png (210x207, 95K)

dumb anime poster

>Nice heartwarming story with strong emotional moments
There's maybe about 20% of good stuff in that story. .

Based.

Cringeblades 2 is disgusting shit. An insult to its predecessor.

Weebs will eat up any anime shit.

OP forgot to mention that if youre fighting on a cliff sometimes the ai will just fall off and die.

is it wrong for me to love Torna but not like XC2

Attached: 1564268128685.png (442x319, 349K)

I don't get the Torna love myself. It legit almost feels like the Star Wars prequels in tone, between the romance, the ending, the "New Hope". Doesn't help that I felt forced to play Lora because her AI is utter dogshit. Also disliked the Community Levels

Maybe a good story...not something that makes me go "Yikes" at every minute, filled with unironically used clichés.

>gachapon
>in a $60 game
>content is locked behind RNG
>even using the legendary core crystals doesnt guarentee legnedary blades

Wouldnt mind so much if the combat was good but its boring and grindy and the game even knows this because it gives you auto battle in NG+

Attached: 1566011821231.jpg (249x240, 10K)

>QTE combat
What were they thinking? Its boring shittery.

I had to restart an entire sidequest because of this bullshit.

I dont know i wanted to read nintendo fans getting hammered with cup of coffee this morning but firden didnt work

These two.
Switch is so starved for games they'll hype up anything it gets. This was also true for the Wii U.

People still get triggered about xenoblade in 2019, time to move the shitpost to fire emblem or astral chain, japanese humor is old and stale.

fuck off retard

Anyone jerking off to xeno2cucks getting fucking destroyed in this thread? They're not even trying to defend it anymore, it's sad.

They got two waifu threads up. They don't care.

better than xc2? probably
better than xc? No, definitely not.

Cringe big tits, who are heaven for stupid hikikomori, neets and manchildren

how about you explain to me why shitposters are obsessed with this game?

PERSONA 5 is a Mediocre Game. PLEASE help me understand why people like it
I do not get how people call Xenoblade Chronicles 2 one of the best JRPGs in a long time. The gameplay is awful.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eBTxWz5p_w

Search help, fucking schizo