"My son, we must go to the tallest mountain. It's going to be a long and dangerous journey"

>"My son, we must go to the tallest mountain. It's going to be a long and dangerous journey"
>"But dad, the mountain is literally 2 miles away if not less, how is that a long journey?"

Even God of War 1 with the smallest desert of all time handled better the sense of a long journey.

Attached: god-war-kratos-and-atreus-hd-wallpapers-69624-650334[1].png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Kratos knows they're going to be hounded by hundreds of draugrs and aesir. Remember that he's speaking to a child. Atreus has probably never gone half a mile outside their house.

Attached: 1556603566155.jpg (749x293, 49K)

2 miles is a long way from help if everyone is on foot and you encounter trouble.

really makes me think about this overrated shit game

Two miles is a ten minute run for people that are in shape. With a heavy load through rough but passable terrain it is a few hours at most.

Retard

The top of the mountain had an absolutely gigantic mineshaft in it that took them all the way up. Kratos may or may not have known it was there.

If they had to scale the whole mountain without assistance, it would have taken a long-ass fucking time.

I used to walk two miles to school, you fucking city retards I swear to christ.

This. I ain't that good yet, but I've run three miles in 27 minutes.

>Two give minute miles.
You could pick up people with good marathon times and they wouldn't be able to do that, not to mention that's on a road; not rigged terrain. You can't ran two ten-minute miles back-to-back.

TWO MILES ISN'T SHIT.

It is in ten minutes for some larper on Yea Forums, and it's impossible for literally the world champ on any sort of rugged terrain. Carry an axe on top of that and see how you do.

so you want an actual 100 miles to trek in a video game? Thtas fucking boring. Its not about how big it is, but the story

maybe he was talking about climbing it?

Damn you suck man

Ok but now do this as a demigod

Kratos has always ran slow. Demigod status doesn't mean shit

so you went from point A to point B with no interruptions/detours/attacks on your life? how was the terrain? did you need a boat?

Holy shit dude you must be jacked

It was up hill on approach, then down hill and up hill again on approach. Depending on how the season had been the area could be radically different because the road crews might get fed up with the trees or plants. There is one major train crossing and the witcher 3 was bigger, just like the chad who fucked the girl you liked.

It's called walking you fucking cum, I did it when I was 6.

Why so many Dad of Boy threads lately?