PCbros will never play one of the greatest games ever made

>PCbros will never play one of the greatest games ever made

Attached: DqtIWo0W4AIGwYe.jpg (1200x1200, 319K)

>he doesn't know

>only having one gaming platform

Attached: 1517992762287.jpg (188x146, 30K)

controlling this game feels worse than almost any other game ive ever played. even GTAV feels significantly more responsive. I dont know how they fucked up so hard, but it feels awful just moving around.

>never
I'm sure they will be able to play it, at the very latest in the year 2480.

I think it's because of a delay so the animations look more realistic. Unfortunately it makes everything feel slow and unresponsive.

my friend with a ps4 says it's the most boring thing he's ever played
still gonna pirate it when it comes out on pc, though

PCbros will never know what it's like to ride on the ring dang doo.

>game
it literally plays itself while you watch through "cinematic" persepectives.

Why does every chapter in this game feel like it should be twice as long as it is? Especially Guarma, what the fuck was up with that?

Just like they didn't get GTA V, rip my nibbas

Is it worse than Witcher 3?

>game
>controls feel unresponsive for the sake of looking 'realistic'
>janks control away from you every few seconds or helps you aim
>Open World game, yet every mission is a shooting corridor

I wish more games would learn from MGSV's approach to designing missions

>Greatest Horse Riding simulator ever made
Fixed

>lived long enough to see the goalpost move from RDR1 to RDR2 due to successful emulation of the former

Feels good, PC always wins baby

Attached: 135.png (318x308, 139K)

I only have a PC but i have friends who have other consoles so yes i have played it. It was ok. although the animation are a slog they were longish in the first game but fuck the new ones are fucking ridiculous.

Truly one of the greatest entertainment experiences ever made I'm glad I'm alive to experience such a masterpiece, honestly

The game doesn't even have bad controls it's just a meme narrative PC players made up cause they're upset they didn't get the game and tried to review bomb it

Horse riding is smooth as fuck and every footstep has weight, a good changel of pace from every other game where you zoom around

Attached: qjgwof6fqyb31.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Attached: 4s5r886ub3e31.jpg (1918x838, 91K)

Attached: ps0k9bn7rz731.jpg (640x354, 20K)

The game is great, but sometimes it is frustrating when you have the delay between telling Arthur to do something and when he actually does it. It makes the animations look good, and it's more realistic, but it definitely can be frustrating when you're trying to do something quick before you get killed.
With that said it's one of my favorite games in the last few years.

Attached: 1560956574911m.jpg (1024x572, 27K)

>The game doesn't even have bad controls
having "get on your horse" and "physically assault the person next to you" bound to the same fucking button automatically gives this game bad controls
not to mention the amount of times i've gone up to a simple interactive object and pressed Y and had to sit there and watch arthur walk around in circles like a retard before sliding into position or just not doing it at all because the game can't figure out the correct animation for walking up to a fucking ledger somehow
or the amount of times i've tried to use food or a tonic and arthur flat-out didn't do it, sometimes resulting in me dying
or how you spend HALF OF THE FUCKING GAME with your movement limited somehow, being forced to walk at a snail's pace inside of buildings or camp or slowly following an NPC on your horse while he spouts off endless streams of epic dan houser dialogue