Punishes you for being good so retarded 8 year olds in 7th place can move up to 6th

>punishes you for being good so retarded 8 year olds in 7th place can move up to 6th
blue shells should be fucking banned from online i hate them so fucking much

Attached: absolute bullshit.png (1722x1713, 1M)

You’re a fag a pussy a nigger and an actual faggot. Also a sore loser and a cry baby.

it's a party kart game

Kill yourself OP

Life's not fair user. It's fun like that :)

Get gud

party games can involve skill you know. only on Yea Forums do i see dumb posts like this saying that party games are only fun if everything is random. Its obvious that most of you have never been to parties where people play games. Most people dont like CUHRAZY random variance and nothing else. They like games like Goldeneye, Kart 64 or Melee where it still feels like some skill is being used

>taking the bing bing wahoo kart game seriously

Attached: 75076819.jpg (480x320, 73K)

Not a single game that Yea Forums complains about is CUHRAZY random variance.

blue shells are fine
LIGHTNING however....

Shoulda played CTR instead.

Attached: ctr_gun.jpg (422x429, 27K)

>not front running so far ahead that it doesn't even matter
Lol, I bet you bump into walls too lmaooo

>missiles
nah thanks

Attached: D-2PTRyWsAA6dPr.jpg (602x644, 192K)

>claims to be good
>doesn't know how to dodge blue shells

Attached: bigboss.png (480x522, 22K)

>he thinks blue shells are bad
Hold my beer.

Attached: 1564881953919.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Get enough of a lead that it doesn't matter. The core of every single competitive nintendo game is that that you can lose everything in a single mistake
>No amount of damage in smash makes up for a single smash attack at kill percent.
>Splatoon is fast enough that a single good push can win the game easily.
It makes it though so that while skill is still a big factor, a lucky beginner at the right place and the right time can pull off some success and have fun, because it's not about being competitive, but about being fun.

>Stop liking what I don't like
Stop playing games that you don't like. Go back to your F1 simulator.

Attached: Mario Kart.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>Microtransaction racing
Naw

git gud

>not using TNT to counter missiles
CTR thought so far ahead it solved Mario Kart's problems 15 years before 8 did. Funny thing is, 8 used an inferior solution.

wtf is your point? Mario Kart obviously involves skill, a skill gap exists and can get pretty big despite the random items. The point of the blue shell is to counter the inherent first place advantage thats common in all racing games but especially racers with any kind of attacks and reduce the skill gap somewhat letting worse players catch up. It doesnt magically remove all elements of skill

>play Mario Kart Wii
>Funky's autistic screeching everywhere
>play Mario Kart 8
>Morton's autistic screeching everywhere
Did they really have to make the tryhard picks that grating?

Attached: 77AA87DA-1D3B-4F1B-86EB-2FBA0DFA55B3.gif (177x177, 106K)

If you are competitive by nature, you should never take Nintendo games seriously to get your competitive fix. Play games made for it. Mario Kart is not one of them. The existence of the Spiky Shell is enough of a clue-in.

Attached: 1545137128531.jpg (375x500, 20K)

best kart racer coming through

Attached: mkrace.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

No, party games are there to have fun

Guess what- your skill was randomly determined by fate, just like everything else. THERE IS ONLY RANDOMNESS IN ALL THINGS AND HERE YOU MOUTHBREATHERS ARE CRYING OVER RANDOMNESS.

What now, bitch?

>see a blue shell coming up behind me when I'm right about to hit the finish line in the last lap

Attached: 1532535214940.png (800x450, 295K)

Why does CTR look worse than a 16 year old Gamecube game?

>going for a wheelie at that point

retard deserved it

Yeah I never understood blue shells. The only ones who benefit are in second or third place.

You know you can dodge them, right ?

Because you've never actually played a Gamecube game.

They shake things up.

user, it's really simple. "if I can't win, neither can you. faggot."

of course they were a lot better in MK64 where they'd go on the ground and just fuck everyone up instead of flying solely to the guy in first. I think they fixed it in 8 but I don't remember.

Well think about it this way, first place usually only has to deal with attacks coming from behind and oftentimes from just 2nd place, while everyone else has to deal with attacks from both sides and multiple opponents all around. This slows other racers down and helps 1st place get further ahead of the pack making sure they are in even less danger and this keeps snowballing until they become unreachable. Blue shell is a (rather poor) attempt to fix this and put some much needed pressure on the first place.

>punishes everyone elsw who's not in first
>nearly 8 of them at 1 time at times

Attached: 3d5vb6ycfdy21.png (204x213, 79K)

he says as he plays a party game with crazy random variances like slowing down people in first to punishing them and rewarding those in 5th or lower with better power ups
just enjoy the party game, you sperg

I want to see a spiny shelled koopa in one of the mainline 3D games

just wait for garfield kart 2

Attached: 1558697259336.png (475x304, 120K)

>I want to see a spiny shelled koopa in one of the mainline 3D games
>spiny shelled koopa

Bowser?

When I was a kid we called the Blue Shell the “Bowser Shell”