>mom enters my room while I'm playing as a female character
>"are you gay now, haha"
>mom enters my room while I'm talking to a female character
>"Is that your new girlfriend, haha"

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just come out to her user? If you like getting your boypucci fucked it's no big deal it's 2019 bro.

Your mom wants to bang you.

>living with your mom
Yikes!

Attached: sweat.png (590x990, 738K)

I'm only 21

>another gamer thread
Hold Hands, Chad

still pretty bad tb.h

>living with parents past 17
Really activates the almonds

Attached: fishwhat.jpg (508x314, 46K)

Wanna know how I know you're amer*can?

this. turn it around on her and enjoy your hot mom

based mom

because I had enough money to move out when I was 18?

tell you mom the she can join in when ever she wants to
boomer

you're a foreigner or neglected
living with parents at 21 is either
> In local college and no point of an apartment
> Goes away for college and lives at home over summer

Why do burger parents hate their sons so much anyway? Is it a cultural thing?

>mom enters my room while I'm playing as a female character
>"I've been dead for years son, you need to move on"

>you
your*

You should fuck your mom

Your kids will never grow up to success if you keep pampering them, you need to iron them to be independent.

>or neglected
Why must you hit the nail on the head user

Attached: ah.png (960x496, 351K)

Honestly if you're living at home and going to school I completely understand that.

I just like having privacy and not having to rely on my parents for money.

>mom keeps asking why you don't have a gf, why aren't you married yet, I want grandchildren, etc.

Attached: 1462778798631.gif (480x266, 477K)

>mom enters room while yoshi lays an egg
>"if only giving birth was that easy, haha"

|
|>
|

Tell her to arrange you a marriage

Well, at least you're working or in school haha
Mom's hate those people who fell for the NEET meme

>attractive women create genetic mutants that watch anime

>can't take a bit of playful ribbing from your mom
What are you, gay or something? haha

Since when is moving out of your parents house a jewish thing?

My mom once signed me up on a dating site and was talking to women for me
Fun thing was I was already in a relationship, she just didn't like the girl.
Fucking nuts that woman.

good goyim

Usually leads into debt.

When you do it before having a real reason to (getting married, well paying job far away, etc.)

Those mortgages won't sell themselves, goy

she is just autistic, like you probably. she is trying to communicate with you, but it's not her strong point

>Rent a floor from my parents
>Have better televisions on my floor
>Sometimes my dad comes up to watch shit
>Immediately a sex scene kicks in in whatever movie or show I'm watching

Last weekend was the "EAT MY ASSHOLE" scene from The Boys. It's a fucking miracle.

haha ya what does forfeiting hundreds of dollars every month to stay in a place you don't own to your landlord David Goldstein have to do with jews??

>mom keeps pouring hundred K's on me for random useless shit

Jesus Christ lady, I love ya but I left home so I could make a life for myself by myself. If I have to have a dinner of Mac n cheese and hotdogs for weeks on end then I will.

Fuck man.

Attached: 1565560577634.jpg (544x565, 45K)

>mom stopped asking why you don't have a gf, why aren't you married yet, I want grandchildren, etc.

Attached: 1345565254435.jpg (720x960, 175K)

I'm 27 and live with my mom.

>tfw I was worried about being the biggest loser in the family but my loser cousin recently ruined his wedding like 2 weeks before the ceremony

Attached: that feel happy.jpg (592x754, 52K)

I never said anything about renting a place.

Well was the girl turned out to be bad, didn’t she? Mommy knows best.

Ghost blowjob!

Attached: 1561647762992.png (1069x917, 584K)

you sound like a tranny

is this guy fucking serious lmao

>Mom has been asking more and more when I'm getting married and having kids
>People at work are starting to ask when I'm getting married, even girls younger than me
>Overheard mom talking about kicking me out of the house if I don't get out more and try to meet girls

Neither did we.
Story?

Well what the hell were you suggesting then?

>Well was the girl turned out to be bad, didn’t she?
Care to retype that, in less retardise?

Its like some fucking thought manipulation, time manipultion, universal energy shit synchronization shit man

I don't know the details because it's still very fresh. Just that all the shit was planned, relatives have already booked flights, hotels, etc. and now they cancelled it.

Fucking THIS
>Being 21 living with your parents
>Not being 200k in debt for buying a car, paying rent and college
Why are millennials ruining our economy? Back in my day we used to fetch a bucket of water.

Attached: 1564293144024.jpg (566x562, 40K)

>mom sells my belongings, forges my name on cheques and keeps stealing from her work and expects me to replace that money so she won't lose her job
>is shocked when I no longer talk to her after moving out
Its been 6 years
I've never been happier

I would be thinking real hard right now how to move out from there desu, I hope you're doing that already.

The girl revealed herself a cur, did she not? Mother knows best.

Hahaha oh wow. You're so fucked.

Attached: 1565746665639.gif (500x500, 399K)

Not him but
>did she turn out to be bad?

>sister is a social media whore
>makes a facebook account for me behind my back
>adds people I knew from when I went to school

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 2.09M)

No, I meant that my mother was fucking nuts, not the girl I was with at the time.

But why

You know in almost every other countries the average age to leave the house is like 25. Most aren't retarded goyim and wait until they actually have a decent savings to buy a house rather than throwing money at the complete blackhole that is rent.

Buying a house is much cheaper than people realize. That $2000 a month mortgage is an investment. You get a significant portion of that back if you ever sell the house, meaning the real price per month is something like $500 or maybe you even make money.

Meanwhile $2000 a month in rent is a pure money sink. You get nothing of that back if/when you move out. The landowner makes pure profit from you since that money is going to pay his own mortgage on the same property, which once again is an investment.

>living at home at 29
>could move out if I wanted, might be slightly strained financially but it'd be possible
>can't leave because I took out a $10k loan to save my mom's house and I can't afford the repayment+rent+all the other shit
>still continuing to support my mom financially beyond that (appliances, groceries, etc.)
>would have to make an assload more money for it to make sense to move out
>stuck here for the forseeable future

Attached: 1548503338807.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

But you aren’t with her anymore.

>mom enters room
>dinners ready
>pause game
>go eat

just have your parents buy it for you

spbp

Im 56 and still live with my parents, i love my dad and mom and enjoy seeing them everyday after coming home from work.
When is the last time you hugged you mom and dad user

yay anime

Attached: snapshot_15.22.001.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

I guess it all depends.
I live in a city, buying a house here is impossible unless you are in a well payed job.
I really wanna move out to a smaller town buy a house and just play videogames all day and shitpost here, but I need the experience since working here is very competitive.

Where the fuck do you plan on living, then?

>Grew up in a family of four: myself, my dad, my mom and my older sister
>We would get some dessert/treat that could easily be divided by four
>Myself, sister and dad have our share
>Mom's share sits
>And sits
>Starts to show signs that it's about to be thrown out if not consumed
>We ask her if she wants some
>She declines
>We split it up
>Day or two passes
>She goes looking for thing, feigns that she really wants it NOW
>Get another thing
>Myself, dad and sister have our shares
>It sits
>And sits
>We say we'll wait for mom to have her share
>It sits
>It sits
>Mom eventually throws it out
>Makes a comment that she guesses it wasn't that popular and that she won't get it again at the store

Attached: nagafthis.png (461x620, 184K)

user, a lot of cultures believe in having their adult children in stay longer, be it for support or tradition. Don't be bitter because your parents didn't love you

No
Because when you don't realize your mom makes you an account on a dating site and your girl confronts you about being on a dating site you have no knowledge of, "I don't know why there's an account with my name and photo" doesn't really cut it.
I lost the love of my life and removed the mom tumor in a single event.

Getting a job where you're paid to live at work. It's honestly pretty easy. Most apartment complexes don't charge you rent if you work as a maintenance or office assistant which are both entry level jobs. Emt is what I do and I get sent to oil rigs for months at a time just to basically wait for someone to get hurt. Plus hazard pay. So basically I live out here while paying off my property back on the states. A few other jobs do it as well like doing military construction overseas.

If you're in a relationship with a real girl there will come a point when you will introduce her to your parents, both for her to get to know them and for them to finally meet her.

But is it the same if you have not a girlfriend but a waifu? Do the same principles apply and do you introduce her to your parents as well? If so, how do you do it, like do you show them a few episodes of the show she is in, or what's your approach.

Are you in general open to the concept of introducing your waifu to your parents, or would you rather avoid it?

>Sister makes you a dating app profile
>Finds some girls and messages them
>Sister calls you and tells you to meet her somewhere (but actually she's sending a date)
>She fucks it up and like 3 girls show up at the same time all looking for you

>Buying a house is much cheaper than people realize.

>500k for a run down shit heap

>being poor
just go to work

>Playing a vidya
>Mom comes in the room
>"Turn that off and get ready, we're leaving soon."
>Get a shower and get dressed in like fifteen minutes
>Sitting in the living room
>Ten minutes pass
>Twenty minutes pass
>Turn on vidya again
>Suddenly mom bursts into room, still not ready herself
>"I SAID TURN THAT OFF! WE'RE LEAVING SOON!"
>Sit there
>Hear the shower turn on
>Twenty minutes later, shower turns off
>Another shower in the house turns on

Attached: 4.-wolf13.jpg (480x360, 74K)

>just be a wagecuck
no

you'll be 30 before you know it bro. learn a trade.

Attached: I need a drink for this feel.jpg (600x434, 33K)

I know that feel user

Woo Woo

>ugh, why isn't everything handed to me on a silver platter?
the secret to not being a wagie is getting a good job

My dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid shit like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general. I can't even blame him for raising me incorrectly because my older brother plays football at a D1 school while majoring in mechanical engineering. I tried to explain to him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching evo and he asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This shit gets so fucking annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. Fuck him. I'm not the one in the wrong, right?

Attached: end_it_all.jpg (824x742, 127K)

You have no excuse to be playing games then, you should be working to move out

or just leech off the G like smart people

lmao fucking Virgy

Attached: 1362798932155.png (500x382, 213K)

>the secret to not being a wagie is getting a good job
No, its being born into a rich family and living off interest the rest of your life.

come into his room one night and beat the shit out of him

Don't listen to americans user, you can get pretty rich just by investing money while living with your family

That's a PAIL of water to you, bucko

you should've been fetching pokemon

i wasn't an i'm living in an apartment i bought with cash and i get 10k a month for barely any work at a comfy office

Possibly the best post in this thread.

Attached: 1499678547778.gif (500x270, 269K)

Wait what
Are you complaining you are being given $100,000s of dollars from your mom?

I've read this pasta before.

You eventually are going to find a girl and stop being a virgin, you are going to have a nice job and want to go back home for Xmas to introduce him to your gf. But by then he is going to be dead and you are going to realize that he didn't actually do a bad job raising you but now it is too late to thank him.
at least that happened to me

>Anime poster
Your dad is right
I can already picture what a cringey lazy loser you are

This sounds like a copypasta, but if it isn't then lmao get fucked zoomer

Don't fall for that shit. Hold onto your hobbies and treasure them. I know several guys at work that have no interests beyond doing their job, rooting for a sports team and drinking beer. They have so little that I've seen a few of them come back to work part-time after retirement because they were that bored and miserable once they lost their job.

Your hobbies and passions are part of what makes you, you. Enjoy them and let them travel through life with you.

Attached: 1557345775021.jpg (400x300, 58K)

that's deep

>be poor
>go to work
>still be poor, but with less free-time and more debt to juggle
Nice try, Mr Goldberg.

>went into a career to appease parents
>have a mental breakdown near the end because I realized none of it was for me
>thousands of dollars and 3 years wasted
Always live for yourself. Don't let family look down on you for your choices.

>living with parents past embryonic stage
why aren't you a millionaire yet?

He's being expected to live a healthy lifestyle in return.
Money is one thing, but having a relaxed lifestyle (if that's what you want) is priceless.

>waaaaah i cant find a good job
cool

>friend is talking to his mom on telephone
>asks him who we're hanging out with
>friend mentions we're hanging out with a female
>mom asks if she has a crush on me
>friend says no
>"Is she gay?"

I cvcked his dad two years later.

Living a healthy lifestyle is somehow such a hardship that only $100k can offset this pain
Right okay user whatever

>working gives you debt
?
user I think you've been taken advantage off if you're paying someone to allow you to work.

>Mom enters room while playing vidya
>"I need money to go gamble and won't except no for an answer"
>Option A, don't give her money and spend the rest of the day and night being harassed
>Option B, give her money to feed an addiction, give her incentive to come back for more
Fun

All that proves is that you were spoiled. There's no fucking way you could have made enough money yourself to be able to move out that fast

unironically this

how retarded do you have to be to accumulate debt while working?

Priceless, user, priceless. Not even hundreds of thousands can do it.

>more debt to juggle
>more debt
Huh?

Move out retard

yeah well I'm part of such a culture and the way I see it, westerners don't (generally) kick out their children because they hate them but because they want them to be independent.

Ask her to suck your dick for it

Option A, and then harass her back with your penis.

Based mom.
If you Never played as a female character your mom would eventually stop this.

Males who actively as female characters are indeed gay.

Sup Jeremy

so you live on oil rigs? how's that like?

>Video games
>Consuming a corporate product
>Hobby or passion
Wow imagine being this bland and cringe. Virgy

>Have to buy work clothes
>Have to pay for gas
>Have to buy fast food lunches and Starbucks to eat at a job
>Spend countless time working and commuting

Life is too short to waste it working, Im happier and better off getting neet bucks

>westerners don't (generally) kick out their children because they hate them but because they want them to be independent
Imagine actually believing this. In a society that preaches only to live for yourself you see parents throwing out their kids because they view them as leeches. You often see them kill their children as well for the same reason.

Move out.

>mom enters room while playing as a female character while talking to a female character
>nice user

>tfw seeing all those angry poorfags while at work right now

>I know several guys at work that have no interests beyond doing their job, rooting for a sports team and drinking beer.
I know these types of boomers very well and they're always the quickest to make fun of games and new shit

No wonder abortion is on the rise. Might as well just kill them in the womb if the condom broke.

>500k for a run down shit heap
And 80% of the value is simply the land. You sit on it for a decade and it's worth 800k since someone wants to buy it and subdivide it 3 times

>have to buy fast food

Attached: wheeze.png (441x302, 58K)

>Have to buy work clothes
No? Uniforms are provided by the company, or you can just work in your regular clothes.
>Have to pay for gas
No. Just walk, ride a bike or take public transportation.
>Expensive lunch
Gotta admit that one, but getting a job is still a net profit by far.
>Spend time working and commuting
I fucking hate commuting and will do what I can to eliminate that, working isn't so bad if it's work you like or find meaningful. Keeps a "my existence is meaningless" depression away.

i can actually tell youre a neet because youre so fucking stupid

Yeah, that's what I said in my post towards the end.

Everyday is the same for months at a time. Mentally it's exhausting. Plus if something goes wrong everyone is basically fucked.

The three L's of real estate. Location, location, location.

There is a difference between getting them ready and throwing them out when they don't have a stable financial income

>work clothes
what?
>work somewhere close by so don't have to pay for gas or commute
>pack your own lunch

wow that was hard

>move out at 18
>move 2 blocks down, because hs
>be 6-8 hours in hs, then go to work
>no time for anything, because money doesn''t grow on trees, boy
>sleep
>wake up
>go to school
it's just that simple!

>work clothes
>what
So I guess you're gonna show up to your first day on the job wearing an ahegao face shirt?

>mom still thinks I will get a gf due to both brothers having a gf
I wish my parents will realize I am doomed to die alone, them having false hope makes it sad I will never be anything but a wagie at best

Well gee user most places provide uniforms or are you telling me you don't have a some button up shirts and nice pants to wear.

>most places provide uniforms
Thats a cute sentiment user.
Naive, but cute all the same

Attached: hahahaha.gif (400x240, 1.88M)

>So I guess you're gonna show up to your first day on the job wearing an ahegao face shirt
I wore my plain blue polo - which is the most formal shirt I own, maybe I should do something about that - and no one minds. I sometimes even show up in a T-shirt that says "Fuck this we're done" when I don't have anything else.

>mom obviously thinks I’m gay and hiding it from her so she keeps subtly dropping hints in conversation that’s she would be fine with it and still love me
>keep our right telling her I’m not gay
>she just rolls her eyes and smiles
At this point the only reason I want a gf is to shut her up

Attached: 93C94E3A-6C2C-4478-8A85-3ADBFE21EB9A.jpg (500x332, 59K)

I think your mom might have other motives pretending to be you on a dating site

I really hope this is bait...

So, I currently have 2 job opportunities. The hours are the same, and so is the payment. But the first one seems comfier, i.e. friendlier people and the environment, the job itself may be easier, and also comes with a very nice benefits package. But the second one seems more interesting, I'm more familiar with the topic, but it's also probably a lot more demanding and the skills I'll get from it are probably gonna be exclusive to the same field. But I'll also get an opportunity to have frequent business trips abroad and a very slim chance of moving into a different country in the future.
I can't decide which one to pick and the clock is ticking

Attached: 1557816945082.png (226x219, 96K)

I also know that feel.

Why would you ever do this? There's absolutely no reason to do that, it's not like they're ever going to meet her. This is just setting yourself up for being ostracized by your entire family

Attached: 501e748d6ddc6146ce24f272a47a43ef3.jpg (201x247, 15K)

based mom

Which one gives more room for advancement?

>Tfw autistic loser, so no hope
>Brother is even more of a loser, so I'm still the biggest hope my parents have
At least my mother won't know.

On a different note, it's refreshing to have one of these threads, the normalfag invasion has been going on in full force these last years.

>Which one gives more room for advancement?
Hopping the job after a year and a half of experience.

>Jack Frost walks into room
>Hee ho

Old Yea Forums meme, why are you replying?

I've only had one job not provide me with uniforms and it was just temp work. Most basic shitty right out of high school jobs like restaurant work or department store shit provides you with basic uniforms.

>Blames the sissification of men on democrats
>Virgin shames and peer pressures his son to participate in degenerate hookup culture
I know that this is a pasta but talk about character inconsistency.

Attached: CreamyThreadbareAnteater-size_restricted.gif (343x251, 414K)

Exact same here m8. They care about this stuff more than me. Why do parents refuse to accept if their son won't ever have a gf?

I'm not you but I'd take the first job. Business trips are stressful and nothing beats good colleagues and a comfortable environment.

yes and yes?

It's hard to say, since both are fairly big multinational companies, but probably the first one

But you will die because u dont have money for medical bills.

Bcz my taxes! Fucking burguers...

Same here. I earn more than enough to start my own household and live my own life, but my parents depend on my salary. It's hard.

if you're the kind of social wreck that browses Yea Forums you should definetly go for the first option, because fuck business trips. Why work harder for the same pay and with a worse working environment?

I get paid way too much to sit around to manage some shit codebase whenever issue arises. I waste like 80% of my time doing nothing. It's comfy, but not that enjoyable with zero room to grow. I'd leave, but the benefits from a giant company is too good to pass up.

Take the one that doesn't bore you on a day to day basis.

Attached: 1559505401110.png (1776x1681, 1.42M)

>work for a company that provides medical insurance for it's employees

shit even fucking casino security jobs get both medical and dental

It's also weird how they're so eager to brag about getting drunk over the weekend.

>even fucking casino security jobs get both medical and dental
>Security
Of course they do.

How do I get a job like this? Breaking my back at FedEx isnt worth $15/hr

Because I don't go to Yea Forums because I'm a normal adjusted human? Got to the bottom of that one fast.

through a friend

too bad it's an absolute shit job

It's obvious bait/copypaste. Lurk two years before posting mr. well-adjusted, or just go back to where you feel at home.

>normal adjusted human
>Yea Forums

>Get full time work
>Hate it but earn the good bucks
>Decide to go half time (maybe even less than half)
>Get payed "a lot" less
>Feel like everyone thinks less of me because of it (I'm not studying or anything, it's literally free time)
>I waste nearly all of my free time, instead of using it like I wished I could when I was a full time slave
>I feel like I miss work sometimes and the day feels strange without working for 8 hours
>I can't enjoy my money at all because I have a lot of shit to pay (I can manage just fine with half pay)
Once again, I find myself stuck between a rock and a hard dick.

Attached: 1564116922443.jpg (940x1024, 62K)

>be OP
>come home to mom's house after a trip to Gamestop
>hear a rumpus
>wtf.jpg
>it's all muffled yelling and what sounds like furniture moving
>whatever.png
>reach the stairs
>one goes up, one goes down to my apartment in the basement
> $700 a month
>can hear the shouting more clearly now
>"UHH DAS RITE WHITE BITCH DRAIN MUH NIGGA NUTS IN YO PUSSY N SHIET"
>mom's screaming in ecstasy
>ohwell.tif just another Tuesday night
>fap
>get on Yea Forums
>make this thread
>search the trash cans for used rubbers later on in the night

But I have none

>moved out
>got a gf
>had kids
>now my mom just bitches that I haven't married my gf yet

sneed brainlet

It'd be a lot more shit if you couldn't do it properly out of fear of getting hurt and having to pay the bill yourself. The insurance is required to make the security be willing to take the physical risks their job sometimes requires.

I know this is a pasta but in case it isn't, just tell him you will lose your virginity to a guy if he continues taunting you. He won't dare tell anybody about due to the shame of raising a supposed faggot and will be forced to back down.

>mom enters my room while I'm dressed as a female character
>honey, get the belt, our kid is not growing up to be a faggot

cuckservative boomers are retarded so I'd say it's pretty consistent

>No mom, its not my girlfriend and i am not gay. In fact, even if i wanted her to be mine, she is not real, she only exists in this videogame im playing, also, implying that talking to girls will make me gay is both wrong and a completely antiquated way of thinking. Though i see your attempt at humour as not clever enough to even constitute as a joke, on the contrary, i find your crude remarks hateful and your sarcastic tone makes me feel worse about myself everytime i interact with you to the point that i hope a day goes by where i dont have to interact with you, if i cant even turn to my mother for solace, and support, then who am i supposed to turn to? Dad? We both know that he is never coming back, the accident was 10 years ago, you have to let go and accept the fact that necks are not meant to bend that way when operating a pneumatic power drill. Furthermore i have noticed your alcohol consumption has increased over the last few weeks, you know what the doctor said about your chirrosis. Lastly, i saw you talking with our neighbor today Mrs. Jefferson, "is that your girlfriend?"

Attached: 1560537248698.jpg (584x575, 97K)

And that's why you work for FedEx.

then get some, i got my job through a wow friend

>Option C Call her bluff, say that you want to gamble on lootboxes and she needs to give you her credit card right NOW
I SAID RIGHT NOW MOM THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITION LOOTBOX ONLY AVALIBLE FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS

You've stuck yourself in the wagecuck mindset, user

The reason that Americans don't live with their parents, can barely make enough money to cover their living expenses, take showers multiple times a day, spend hours/money at the gym, work full time, and in all ways spend hours of their free time and thousands of dollars earned at their job can all be traced to the pursuit of a single thing.

And all of you will now call me reddit's favorite insult for pointing that out.

>not moving out at 12 with your 27 yo wife

Attached: 1565352020665.png (512x512, 80K)

Not everyone's from a nigger family who got thrown out the door while they were still in high school.

They ramped up for another project. I was the lucky one to stay on this, but also unlucky that i got stay on this.

I moved into a state where I knew nobody for this role.

Attached: 1559876046916.jpg (321x326, 21K)

I was more referring to the fact that in casinos everyone smokes indoors so walking the floor you'd asphyxiate on the second hand smoke before finishing your rounds. It sucks.

>mom enters my room
>"why haven't you moved out yet"
hit the quan

I don't browse Yea Forums though. While I'm not particularly good with people, maybe the business trips will help me get accustomed to all kinds of social situations, and the second job gives a slightly higher hope of ever moving out of my thirdworldistan.

The schizophrenic board is

I've been considering lowering my hours, but not only would it be unpopular with my boss, it also doesn't look good for someone in my age to do so already. I have no "have to spends more time with family" excuse either.
I guess making full-time money doesn't hurt, I intend to save money so I can buy some property when the next crash hits and getting loans isn't easy during a recession if you don't have a nice amount already.

>Youngest of 5 brothers
>They are all married with kids
>They all work their ass off to pay for kids and house and all of that shit
>Meanwhile i just spent half a year of salary on a ZX10
>No pressure from parents or family at all to do something with my life

I have mixed feelings on this, it's either that they lost hope or they don't care anymore

Attached: 1552430194724.jpg (905x675, 102K)

>And all of you will now call me reddit's favorite insult for pointing that out.
Tranny? Cuck? Nigger? Boomer? Söyböy?

>user lays out all of the expenses of being a low-level office drone
>"lol, ur stupid!" - 16 year-old NEET Yea Forumsermin who LARPs as a well-adjusted normalfag with day job on Yea Forums
Errtime.

>Unironically having bastard children
>Having pre-marital sex in the first place
What a fucking homo.

i just want a job that pays enough to live and won't destroy my body, even that feels like a pipe dream to my neet ass

>Why do parents refuse to accept if their son won't ever have a gf?
Because they understand deep down (no they will never admit it) that every single aspect of your entire being is their fault, both nature and nurture are their doing, you were raised by them and have their genetics, your failure is entirely their fault and if they believe that you will never get a gf they admit THEY have failed.

work in a call center. you wont break your back, but you'll lose your mind :)

I'd be pretty fucking wholesome to move out at 12 with your 27 year old husband, if you were a cute girl.
God I wish that was me.

i thought it was /lgbt/

>don't move out but still keep job
>able to save thousands and not have to do soul crushing labor
>get much better house after graduating or use earned money to manage debt
You shot yourself in the foot by getting an apartment

>Chilling out and browsing on the computer with a snack
>Mom comes into my room
>Asks me if I've applied for any jobs
>Can hear confrontation/judgment underlying her voice
>Get pissed off
>Grab what's left of my large bag of M&Ms from my side table, turn around and chuck it at her
>She gets upset and storms out as I scream after her that I'd be doing better without her micromanaging me

>they didn't get an apartment at 18

>Can't handle smoking
Tsk tsk. I don't smoke myself, but having grown up with one in the house I'm not really that affected by it.

>pays enough to live
>call center
Nope

but 4channel told me to move out

>"Yikes!" says the 45 year old NEET that posts anime girls doing quirly faces on a vietnamese basket weaving forum
Might wanna rethink who the loser is here

>they weren't living with the wolves at 14

learn PHP

usually they think they're doing you a favor and you "forgot" to make it or "don't know how"

>maybe the business trips will help me get accustomed to all kinds of social situations
Other way around. If you're not good at social situations then business trips won't go well.
>I want to escape the third world
Shouldn't be too hard, although you'll probably miss it.

>mom enters my room while I'm maxing out Chie's S. Link
>"I love you, Jamal-kun."
>mom goes "Aaawww, how sweet!"

Better than expected, desu.

That means you have cancer
I'd suggest getting checked out

God I wish I were Araragi, Nadeko would still be a good normal girl AND my wife!

>call center
Dont do this
Worked in one for about a year, left wanting to genocide every single lifeform on the planet

Honestly It will make you hate people with a passion you didnt even know was possible

Attached: 1543520306677.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>anime girls
Excuse me
She's an anime WOMAN

Attached: fatelf.jpg (1146x1650, 367K)

>hanging around with smokers
if its male smoke you just inhaled a mans lung juice and thus you're gay

Only girl smokers are okay to hang around, because girl lung juice isnt gay

why even download blu-ray rips of school days it looks no better than on DVD

>posting anime outside of Yea Forums

Attached: Penn-Jillette.jpg (778x1018, 367K)

I was looking for this raichu pic, thx

Don't. Never done this, but worked as developer for call center SW. It's a job that drains your soul, only for the desperate. There is a good reason only pajeets are willing to do it.

>job that pays enough to live and won't destroy my body
Any unionized job. Provided the union does its job properly, which I can almost guarantee it does not but if it has at some point in the past sometimes that's enough.

>friend marries a girl he's been dating for 10 years
>I used to know him and his gf since they met
>after one year of marriage she decides to divorce him right on anniversary date
>all because "even after marriage you keep playing videogames and meeting with friends"
10 years all for this and now my friend is in awful mental state.

>claims to be well adjusted on Yea Forums
Your either a newfag or really delusional

I forgot we even have a tranny board

>take showers multiple times a day,

Attached: 0947f4527eb06ef5809d5a1dfa228488ccc13a43efed4d32a51159e71c09ac49.jpg (625x625, 36K)

Fuck off Penn

Attached: brown.png (183x261, 66K)

user please do you have to avatarfag using the only mango I like
Can't you use any of the generic anime girls from Yea Forums?

Attached: elf_puking.jpg (188x282, 21K)

Dating apps are really hard. You can look handsome or cute and young but girl's in america arent into that.

If I have cancer from that exposure than everyone who lived and breathed in the 80's have cancer as well.

>lung juice
How do you make this shit up?

I wish you could still do that.

this. i currently work in a kitchen, at times 7 or 8 hours with no breaks for minimum wage and it's a billion times better.
i peaced out after a month from my call center job but i'm glad i did, shit ain't worth it man it's soul crushing work.

>his lungs aren't lubricated
user, I...

>vomit-poster
>liking fat elf
WHO ARE YOU
IMPOSTOR

World's upside down user. There's only suffering here for us.

>call mom to show her a game with cool visuals where I play as a female character
>she's impressed with the cool visuals
Imagine being so insecure.

>He actually inhales male lung juice

Sure, but breathing in other people's lung juice has nothing to do with them smoking. Happens just from being the same room.

>you "forgot" to make it or "don't know how"
This doesn't happen thats too fucking stupid

Attached: 1549930188392.gif (400x400, 1.28M)

Just to be clear, that company does automatization for petrochem industry so most business trips are gonna be related to supervising the process and unfucking things if they go physically wrong, not like they're gonna be like that business card scene in American Psycho. Although I'll take your words to heart

>be 21
>college student
>live away from home because uni is in another town
>technically live on my own and still live with parents
>dad works as sleep technician in biggest hospital in the country
>get taught how to do stuff in the lab, wire people to machines we use, read graphs, assign sleep states
>working for his department off the record
>no insurance, dont need it
>300 euros a week
>go back to parents place for some weekends
>save up
>contribute in paying bills for both houses
>pass my courses
>quit smoking
>dad is proud
>mom is proud
>lil bro looks up to me
its really not that hard, you just gotta find your way around shit thats all

Imagine having a mom who's impressed about video games haha.

>He admits breathing in male lung juice

Attached: 1534793536541.jpg (338x494, 72K)

>Pretend to marry fictional characters because you're autistic
>Get mad when people think another virtual character is your girlfriend
Waifufags, not even once.

had one boomer relative make another boomer relative a facebook account and give them the name and password as a "birthday present", they just deleted it once they knew how

>supervising the process and unfucking things if they go physically wrong
Sounds like the kind of work first worlders do when they go to trips to the third world factories, not the other way around.

who cares

>taking advice from neets

>he doesn't like thicc

Attached: hitome2.jpg (906x1400, 132K)

Vomit poster actually loves fat elves but is in denial
He only posts puke elf to hide the fact that he looks through Yea Forums every day looking for fat elf threads.
either that or he just hates the fat elves but loves fat ogres because he has good taste

Attached: mommy.png (888x1600, 531K)

B-balls didn't touch, okay! And I said "no-homo"!

Attached: I'm no homosexual.png (532x434, 151K)

>can all be traced to the pursuit of a single thing
Cunny?

have you tried to get a job or go to collage? then you get a dorm or you make money to pay rent and live off 30$ a week

Those were really cool visuals, though. And the only game she still occasionally plays is over 15 years old.

ibet you wear backpacks.. virgy

>It's not hard
>Dad hands him a job on a nepotism plate

>Mom thought i take drugs since i was hiding something
>Mom checks my room while i was out
>Mom finds my analdildo
>Mom asks what that black thing is
>Mom asks if she could give away my old digimon plushys since i wont become kids

Attached: NhK.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Oh no

Attached: facing death with dignity.png (135x122, 45K)

>off the record hospital workers
Yikes. With all the doctors and nurses killing their patients on purpose recently I shouldn't be surprised but I'll just keep staying away from hospitals.

>get into super unique and uncommon situation purely due to father's accomplishments
>its really not that hard, you just gotta find your way around shit thats all
Such inspiration user

not thicc if fuccing fatt you moronn

>mom enters my room while I'm playing as a macho hairy hunk character
>"Oo, yum!"
>sticks around to spectate for a bit
>leaves with a big shit-eating smirk on her face
I hate it, Yea Forums!

>Mom enters my room while I'm playing as a female character
>"I always knew you were really my daughter"
>She leaves the room and comes back with a box of clothes
>user, we're finally going to make you feel right in your own skin, here out these on
>She trims my bangs
>Curls my hair that I've been growing out for a little while
>Makeup, smooth legs, I have a wardrobe full of dresses, skirts, nice blouses and cardigans

Thanks Mom. ^u^

Attached: 1552840784456.jpg (955x870, 144K)

>having parents is too much for your average Yea Forumsfag

>Lastly, i saw you talking with our neighbor today Mrs. Jefferson, "is that your girlfriend?"
told status: toldeneye 007

>mom enters my room while I’m playing games

Mom why did you drive 3 hours here without telling me you were coming also how the fuck did you get in without a key?

Thicc =/= fat

>divorcing somebody after eleven years do to having other activities
The day androids replace women the better off everybody will be

>i wont become kids

It's because you're the baby, no matter how old you are or how accomplished you are you'll always be the baby. They just want you to be happy with whatever you do, assuming they're all sane and normal unlike 99% of families of Yea Forums

Video games indirectly killed my mother, I can't relate.

>college
don't do this. even STEM degrees are worthless now thanks to pajeets. go to trade school or work your way up a government job. better yet, learn coding.

hows it possible that 99% of college students move out as soon as they hit 18 where I live and places like america and EU cant do the same lmao? SA mutt here

*get kids.
Fuck off you grammarnazi piece of shit.

>Mom asks what that black thing is
Well, what is it?

i know this feel except my parents are actually pressuring me to do stuff, whihc sucks because i have no idea how to get a well-enough p aying job to live on my own and not want to kill myself

>This shit of career talk
>Nervous for a while
>Not nervous anymore because I'm making good money right now
fuck anxiety

Attached: milk chan 2.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>it's not that hard if your lucky and born into a family with wealth and connections
you might be retarded user

>
american college tuition is sky high nowadays, and unless youre a minority, you're gonna be paying that off in your 20s with a shitty part time job. god i fucking hate america.

Ur mum is getting shag'd by Harambe, lad.

i bet it was licorice

a normal english speaker would say "have kids". also "plushies" instead of "plushys"

Nothing wrong with living with parents. I'm 28.

I guess I am complaining. I don't need it because I don't want much out of life. I got my games, canning, and tea. I pay my own bills and have plenty of time. I want a challenge out of life that I can overcome. The more likely that I don't, the better it is

Attached: 1565778987226.gif (600x338, 909K)

How is that a bad thing? And why wouldn't your mom know what it is?

Oh look at me, I have successful a mother and father who love me and can magic me up a job on a whim, it's not that hard

you're in the last year that you can live with your parents and jave it not be embarassing. any later and you're a basement dewller in the eyes of society.

Slit your throat. In case you need it: Unironically.

>live with parents because they actually love me and do not mind me living at home again
>I do a lot for them while living there so I'm not a complete leech
>could even pay some to bills if they really wanted me to, but they make plenty enough to not need it
>uni not even 20 mins away
Moving out for the sake of moving out just seems dumb.

Attached: Image (81).jpg (353x797, 140K)

yeah but what about EU? is it purely a cultural thing to live with your parents forever? my aunt is married with a german and the dudes already an engineer and about 45, 2 kids and still lives with his parents

Learn to weld.

>finish uni
>get a diploma
>find okay work
>save up dozens of thousands in the first year of work
>but basically stop doing all the things that I used to like, such as video games, meeting up with friends, creating stuff in my free time, etc.
>just can't be bothered to do anything anymore
This is not the success I was looking for…

Why aren't you living with your girlfriend/wife?

do you know everyone gets their first good job through connections?

take a chill pill hernandez

>just seems dumb
Because it is.

Well, technically the company that's hiring is headquartered in a first world country, and they're hiring into one of their third world offices. Also, a lot of the work might probably be done in even "third worlder" countries, i.e. during the interview they told me about their current project in south africa, although I've been told that a bunch of projects is also going to sometime soon in europe, so make of that what you will

someone's cranky, do you need a cock to sate your desires? i can get u one ;)

Another 10 years should be fine.

>Painting
>Consuming a corporate product
>Hobby or passion
???

your mom is a based as fuck bully, tell her to be your wingman
>21
holy fucking shit dude, sort your life out

>Yea Forums doesnt even understand basic sarcasm anymore
Why even bother typing out greentexts anymore, should have gone with #blessed to make it easy for u, next time ill know :)

>german and the dudes already an engineer and about 45, 2 kids and still lives with his parents
That's a special case. It's usually more of a Med thing.

i don't have a single thing i can think of that i could stand to work at for a career. going to college didn't fucking help. why couldnt i have been born a baby boomer and got a ridiculosuly good job with no effort aggghhh

>get pressured by gf to move out shortly after getting very OK job after finishing school
>Barely have money, had to take out a loan for a new car since my old one shit the bed
>Have massive college debts due to being duped into college and an expensive one at that
>Be terrible at my field and actual job and have to deal with horrible boss

I'm so close to killing myself every day

Since you're third world, but not SA and not in Europe, and since you're up at this hour, I'm guessing you're from South America. Brazil or Argentina seems most likely. Mexico isn't outruled either.

>"Find a GF yet hun?"
>No, Mom...
>"Ah Its okay, some people just arent meant to be in a relationship"

Damn

Attached: 1539389877628.jpg (640x775, 36K)

Nah, I'm a slav

>thought i was going to nail a decent job through nepotism
>denied last minute anyway, will never know why
pass me the rope, boyos

I'm a schizoid wizard

But not in Europe?

>getting a real gf
That was your first mistake, the second mistake was listening to her

i wish there was a job where i could get money for talking people into suicide

More understanding than most mothers that one. Although it is a little cold of her.

Fucking BRUTAL
Your mom sounds pretty based

Only if he's a guy, if he's a women she just hasn't found the right guy

You should try out facecebook, there are a lot of people that care about english mistakes.

trade school is also good like you said.
you're not wrong but those are the 2 most used options for an average person.

Become a CO in the army. You'll be required to look good while doing it.

I guess geographically I am, but not in EU

This. My waifu loves me and would never force me to do anything.

>to americans
Most Americans graduate college at 22 too I dont get why people are making a big deal out of this.

Should I just become an armycuck, bros?
>room and board
>stipends
>don't have any skills or talents that can take me anywhere successful in life

Sure, and the Swiss aren't in what you'd call Europe either?
In any case, good luck with your job, whichever one you get.

>son, you'd better move out before we find out you're a queer

Do it and hope you get killed during the training from a freak accident.
Easy way out desu

Depends, if you have a bachelor's degree then become a officer, they will even put you in college again for free

If you're fit and healthy enough then it's one of the best ways to get a helicopter licence, but you have to be something special to become a pilot.
But like you say, there are advantages even to being enlisted. If you're american then I've heard bad things about the navy though.

Dont listen to this trash There's nothing wrong with living with your parents. Atleast you dont become one of this homeless guys who moved out to early and lost their job due to missfortune.
Take your time and get a decent, save and stable income before.

Do not worry user, they know you will find your way.

>They already know
>Simply haven't found evidence

based

>living at moms

Attached: D3FsEQJUcAIv0lU.png (747x892, 63K)

kek

stop living with your parents retard.

guys i called my dad a virgin for living with his parents at his age and he yelled at me wtf

He's salty about you taking your mothers virginity.

Attached: Virgin mommy.png (142x201, 28K)

you have no idea what you are asking for.

>had the chance to move out from mom's house after 2 years of wagecuckering
>she fells sick everytime I mention it

Attached: 1520957598328.gif (498x600, 984K)

I'll be closing on my first house in about 2 weeks so yeah.

but he in turn fucked my bf so :/

Do your parents still ask you when are you getting a gf or have they given up?
Mine don't even bring up the subject anymore

Attached: Sad.png (500x281, 156K)

My mother brought it up sometimes, but I could wave her off with the "I'm gonna get my education and a job before worrying about that" before she died. My father doesn't ask because he was a beta whom my mother "settled" with when she got too old to be a thot.

Mine gave up after she found my loli hentai collection

Attached: 1565828705852.png (272x367, 82K)

They used to think I was gay before finding my big tiddie hentai folder

You keep an actual physical collection?

They are, I just meant it more in a cultural/political/economical way. Territorially I do live in Europe, but the way and the quality of life here are pretty different from that of Western, Northern or partly Southern Europe. Thanks m8, appreciate it

newfag

>My father doesn't ask because he was a beta whom my mother "settled" with when she got too old to be a thot.
i know this feel all too well.

She was browsing my pc while i was gone, mainly to search the internet though.

>only needs to pass surprise queerness inspections to stay in the family home
Well lah-di-dah. Get a load of this spoiled shit stabber!

what the fuck is a surprise queerness inspection

>Playing video games naked
>Mom says "now THAT'S a joystick haha"

>Don't care about getting a gf
>Want to get one and good job just to make my mom and dad happy
>Too ugly and autistic to get one

Attached: 1560935467195.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

>people moving out at 18 or 21 or whatever the fuck
how? i was a fucking retarded child at those ages. i dont understand how people could be ready to move out so young

Did you ask her if she wants to sit on your lap?

Hey, user. You gay?

>buy touhou fumo
>dad calls me a fag

Attached: 1566108822277.png (602x393, 289K)

Ironically it failed so hard that it indirectly killed her. My father being a video game and movie binging fattie had very little compatibility, and all the children my mother bore, my brother and I, took after my father. She hated video games, felt like our father used them to take us away from her.
In the end the fact that she didn't get a daughter that was like her, that she could bond with, made her turn to drink.

How does one stumble upon your loli collection just while browsing your PC to search the internet?

I've been doing this for years. Any day I could go back and live the neet life but I don't.

Some East Bloc countries, that are in the EU, still love in what I suppose we can call "slavic conditions" and it has only gotten worse since they joined the Union.

>dad sees me playing a male character
>"now who's that cutie?"

Gave up, they used to think I was gay but I think they realized finally that dating is fucked for guys lIke me.

As soon as I get a job and the money im moving out, fuck these people, they think of me as trash without money and they expect to support them when I have money?
No.

not the same user but my loli collection is literally labelled loli

because i dont let other people use my computer what the fuck why would you ever do that unless you're a cuck or 12

>My mom keeps looking at my dick when I use shorts
It's weird desu

You get fucked in the ass. If you cum first you fail.

every year at my birthday i can see their eyes get more desperate and hollowed out from their worrying over my love life. i stopped caring around 20

>family meetup
>wasn't present in the day
>apparently my aunt hinted about me, maybe, being gay
>mother got mad as fuck
>when she came back, she told me what happpened
>didn't ask if I was gay or anything, just said that my aunt was a bitch for saying that
>reassured me that one day I'll find someone special

Attached: 1562049524393.png (300x256, 43K)

>mom dies because you didn’t reply to this post.

People tend to mature when their surroundings demand it. Problem comes when they don't either because they're retarded or because the parents don't follow through with their "letting go" gamble.

when people told you to grow up you should've taken the hint

Hah if I’m following the story correctly, then besides the whole already assuming you’re gay part, that’s pretty sweet of your mom. She just wants to treat you with full respect no matter what you are.

I'd be proud of a mother defending my honor like that, you aren't?

I only work 3 days a week and already want to kill myself every morning

how do wagies do it, for 5 days, for decades

i guess part of my problem is that i'm the youngest of 3 boys, so i've always had my older brothers/parents to do everything for me. i just kind ofa ssumed, subconsiouyl, that that would carry over into my monetary situation.

Attached: 1549464982173.png (933x527, 688K)

>raw bread

What a shitty ass thread.

Look at your task bar, user.

wtf bro

By not hating their job so much as you do.

>keeping a stash of unforgivable pornography on an unsecured desktop PC
Are you retarded or something?

Stopped getting mogged by your mom, haha.

What am I supposed to see?
>Browser
>Sticky note
>Discordtranny
>Steam
>GoG

what did she say about it? or did you come home and find the pussy smell on your chair from her schlicking to it

Ive never had a girlfriend, i wish i did

>tfw cucked by a moggle
It's not fair bros.

I don't even hate my job, it's pretty chill most days and most of the time I do literally nothing as we drive from client to client and I'm just sitting there listening to the radio

it's just the commitment and rigid schedule of everything
imagine actually getting up at 6 every day to go to work for the rest of your life as opposed to sleeping and getting up and doing whatever the fuck you want

Yeah, but at least they have open borders with the rest of EU, so it might (?) be easier for them to move into a better country. I think I've heard there were a lot of poles in at least the UK

Nigger

The answer to your question
>How does one stumble upon your loli collection just while browsing your PC to search the internet?

She was worried about the cops since she basicly thought it was cp, however i explained her why its not and that its legal in germany.

>as opposed to sleeping and getting up and doing whatever the fuck you want
3 days of work per week seems optimal. Enough to learn to appreciate the freedom you get, and little enough to actually have plenty of free time.
Oh, and I get up at 7 because I go to work late.

>Op "no I am gay haha"

>wanted to move out a couple months ago
>had all my finances and shit planned out, and a job opportunity to pursue
>parents keep teasing at my inability to move out and become independent, they tell me renting is for chumps and that I should save up to buy a place instead
>job opp falls through, roommate doubts my ability to pay my share and axes me from the deal, parents are quite chuffed
I'm an american in his mid 20s, just let me be a good goy damnit

Attached: 1464751457628.jpg (634x463, 66K)

Kys nigger

There is, but they are plumbers and with the UK going to shit your probably better off were you currently live in the longrun

You want the second job. Just read how you talk about it compared to how you talk about the first.

I'd kill for that second job, take it.

You deserve it for having a snake on your hard drive.

>it might be easier for them to move into a better country
Yeah but brain drain fuck up their own country. Not to mention the possibility to get mad dosh doing crime in the rich west.
There are documentaries about this if you want to learn more.

I think he's just confused that his aunt got that idea in the first place.

>while I'm talking to a female character
Cringe

Please refrain from using images of my wife to shitpost.

>germany
Careful Bernd.

>can all be traced to the pursuit of a single thing.
indeed

Attached: mems.png (391x496, 204K)

That's females for you.

Attached: 1324002382118.jpg (600x754, 41K)

That's what I've been thinking about, considering that most places are going to shit, unless I move to somewhere like Switzerland/Iceland/Binland and the like, or some mostly empty US state like Utah or Wyoming, things are probably not going to get any better. But it's not like I'm gonna be welcome in most, if any of those places, and yet my country's getting shittier by the day too.

>job opp falls through
What? You didn't have the job yet? Why would you consider moving for a job you didn't have?

The real reason is that they have been brainwashed by their jews overload

>yeah, don't live with your family goy, just rent this loft in the city's center. You are not a looser right?

>not moving out at 27 with your 12 year old wife

>american
>says british slang "chuffed"
sure thing, bong

>jews overload
Meant jew overlords

>my country's getting shittier by the day too
Most countries are. You're not special in this regard.

>successfully arguing the legal and ethical ramifications of 2D to a normalfag without blowback
(X) Doubt.

That is actually quite funny, well done old boy.

Attached: 1565719444311.png (500x519, 158K)

>AYO TONE IS JUSTA PICTAH NOBODY GETTIN HURT OR NUFFIN

>could've been born into any generation
>get born into the ONE generation that grows up much poorer than our parents on average
fuck this gay earth

Not my parents but my aunts would ask me years ago at family gatherings. Think they stopped when I said I talk to girls.
I finally actually got one not long ago, next time I see them will prob be fun.

>Missiles
>Is clearly loading a gun
Frogposters are truly stupid.

>429 replies

>Mom comes in when I'm playing literally any game
>"Is that Pokemon/Call of Duty?"

Attached: 1560192026144.png (1280x720, 511K)

Can you recommend me some? The only thing I've heard about something like this is a joke in one of Top Gear's specials about Romanians stealing cars from the UK

>Mom wants to see the new game I picked out for my birthday
>It's Kill la Kill

Attached: ARRaHHH!.png (572x401, 180K)

This. I had to look up what chuffed means because what it sounds like it would mean in American didn't make sense in this context.

>Playing online game
>Mom wants me for something
>Asks me to pause it
>Now have to explain to her why it can't be paused while she absorbs none of it

Attached: 1560191731324.png (665x672, 607K)

>3 older siblings
>All of them have kids
>Only 1 is married
>Answer is always the same
>Since Mom had trouble having a last child, she really attached to me and don't WANT me to move out
>Honestly, I don't want to either
>The married sibling is always aking me about jobs, relationships, when am I going to leave, etc
>Answers have been the same since I was 15 "I don't know, I'm not interested, my current job is good, I don't need another one"
>Married sibling ranaway from home like 2 weeks before turning 18, failed university, had 2 kids when he wanted 1, keep changing job
I think he's jealous in a way of the life I have.

just waiting for housing to pop again, fuck these scumbag slum lords. i'll get a foreclosed house too when the next recession happens. until then i'm just bidding my time, and then move out and report my shitbag landlord for violating housing regs.

god i cant wait to get out of NYC

>born into shit reality
>can only see glimpses of alternate realities were waifus exist
Exsitence is suffering

At least she won't think your gay

It was a job at the local college, something fucky happened with their funding because there was major restructuring I assume.
I'm pretty much hired, but there's no money to pay me with. I still correspond to keep it on the table.
I'm still sending out those job apps though, holding out hope.
I watch a lot of british crap so that shit's in me.

Attached: 1504120785964.jpg (425x519, 42K)

Isn't it more interesting? If the world's going to burn, I want to be alive to see it happen.

>Because im playing online with others and if I could pause what do you think they would do just wait? Dumb bitch why dont you try asking the movie theater to pause for you when you need a piss, god damn it mom you're such a fucking dumb broad why the fuck didnt dad beat you harder

Nothing meaningful will happen in our lifetime, it's going to be a slow burn.

I usually use analogys everyone can understand like:
Is tom and cherry animal abuse because it shows a cat getting impaled, and why its not?

I think he's terrified of the life you have, which drives him to run away.

I found decent results when searching for shrinking countries. Maybe google is trying to hide the issue because I found very little when searching for other terms.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0

Unlike africa/middle east/latin america these countries are not only sending their worst, they are sending both the worst and the best. It's truly crippling in the short term (maybe the next 50 years I'd say). Long term it will most likely resolve itself eventually, but it might not be in a pretty way.

We'll see about that.

Not unless you contribute to making it happen.

source on pic related?

>mom is poor and dealing with debt and my teenage siblings
>still insists on trying to spend money on me or buy me stuff I don't need
I'm perfectly fine living off the bare minimum, mum. Keep that money, you probably need it more.

>Mom Knows that im a Pedo

Attached: 1541124182765.jpg (387x318, 51K)

>Playing Smash Bros. Melee with my little brother
>Tomboy mom enters
>"Hey, you two. How about you teach your mama how to play?"
>Spend the next few hours bonding over trying to teach my mom how to play Smash and laughing at how bad she is
>Teach her what a main is
>She decides that her main is Link because he's handsome
>Flash-forward several years
>Whenever we played Brawl, mom always comes in and asks "how's my boyfriend doing?"
maximum comfy

Attached: 1563705103391.jpg (685x686, 41K)

>tfw 26 and live with parents
>no rent to pay
>just help out with stuff around the house
>get to save $$$ and spend it on PC parts and game like a king
>bought a muscle car and motorcycle because I can
>bought $350 onahole torso that I fuck every day
>$0 debt

Yeah I'm thinking I am pretty based

Attached: e9d4fccb35d67e70879109a58b1948f29ac68d7cbf55491be9606e5802112657.png (624x660, 116K)

you are such a faggot

what are you going to do when you're 30+ after your parents die or can't support you anymore and you have no idea how to survive on your own

Just hide your powerlevel. If she ever somehow magically becomes real and actually loves me then I'd be happy to introduce her to everyone I know. Until then I'd rather people think of me as at least somewhat sane.

>Mom walks in on me asleep with a doujin about a huge tit older sister fucking her little brother on the Wii web browser
>from what was on screen you could very clearly see it involved a pair of siblings and her tits were front and centre
>I have an actual older sister IRL

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 58 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.46_[2018.09.22_17.50.45].jpg (642x720, 75K)

>exaggerated simulation of violence as a comedic device
>versus pre-pubescent anime girls framed as jerk-off fodder
Not exactly the most reassuring argument against you being some kind of covert sex predator that lusts after children, user.

Are you implying lolis aren't exaggerated to the point of comedy?

>handsome male character appears in video game
>mom enters room
>starts flirting with the character and suggests that he'll be my new dad
mom STOP

Attached: 4b4.png (415x318, 86K)

Why do you think he doesn't have a job?

>on the Wii web browser
user, I have a lot of questions, but this is what I feel like is the most worthy thing to point out.

>Mom discovered my anthology of Literotica submissions
>Mom discovered my collection of used girls panties
>Mom discovered my catalog of numerous hentai and doujinshi
>Mom essentially put me on lockdown and forbade me from doing anything sexual, ever

>Mom also gave my younger sister a box of 120 condoms so she could have "safe sex"

Attached: THUS SPAKE ZARATHUSTRA.gif (392x260, 2M)

I still prefer to be a momma boy than what he was when he was still living at home when I was 5, he would get drunk almost everyday in plain daylight when he had classes, used to also smoke weed like there was no tommorrow, hell, we even had cops come to our house because he was growing some. Then, he ranaway (and punched my mom on his way out while I was in the same room, nice) , got into university, didn't last a year, got a job he didn't keep either, got married, had the first kid, wife"s obviously the one taking care of the child and tells proudly to my mom he's only gonna have one so he'll raise it "right, kid 2 is born, keep switching job every 6 month, him and wife argue almost everytimes I see them. His life just seems stressful and unhappy to me, but that's probably just me.

It could be much better.
>tfw 28 and live on my own
>got fit, home gym, work out 3,4x a week
> pay rent but have my own space
>fuck a different girl every week,
> spend money on whatever I want because I have no cunt leeching money off me
> I won't have debt next year due to the 7 year debt clearing clause
> Not a leech who takes care of himself.

Attached: 92d37f45750fb679660aae51b86c76f633b67e3469a6f9d235833f5fde2d4a13.png (510x546, 19K)

I can't tell if this is serious or an attempt to point out how cringe weaboos are.

It's serious.

sex is normals
what you're doing is not

>Pre-marital sex
Gross.

What type of submissions did you do

Okay, so your post is serious, what about your mother? Is she just making fun of you(?) or has she taken the husbando-pill?

Thanks for the compliment, I try to not be a FUCKING NORMIE

I was thirteen or fourteen at the time so they were super-vanilla stuff, like nerd girls with gigantic sweater puppies. Nonetheless I got the "Hot" tag on about a quarter of them, with a third of them getting at least a 4.0+ in the ratings. The thing is, despite apparently being a talented creative writer, I have no desire to do it professionally. I'm terrified of being asked, "How did you start out?"

the real question, is she loyal to link or is she a 2 bit whore who will flirt with just any anime swordsman

This was when I was a teenager. Only access I had to a web browser at the time was either a shared family laptop or the Wii web browser. Using the latter was simply better for porn because it meant I'd never leave anything in the history in the laptop or something. It could also be controlled with one hand so worked fairly well.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.54_[2018.0 (666x720, 59K)

Lowest tier bait. Pucker your butthole, I'm going in dry.

Attached: ayygetbackhere.gif (450x320, 472K)

You wanna get better in life?
Stop playing so much video games

Attached: 1564271559759.png (325x300, 87K)

Forgot to say I do have a job. How else could I afford all that stuff? The main benefit is no rent, which in my town would be like 40% of my monthly income. Fuck that shit.

>I won't have debt next year due to the 7 year debt clearing clause
>not a leech

You are a leech since you borrowed money and don't intend to pay it back. But at the same time if it's some megajew bank then fuck them and more power to you. I like to have good credit for when I do have to move out, though. I guess I have some debt, but it's all 0% interest promotional offers I could pay off any time I want to, but I am building up my credit score(currently at 760)

Attached: thicc.jpg (445x631, 30K)

>american college tuition is sky high nowadays
>he didn't file his taxes independently while living with his parents/being supported by them and thus qualify for the mega poverty tier grant assistance

I'd honestly rather be the frogposter, no offense.

she mostly did it as a joke to pester me, but she clearly only does it when the character in question is rugged and manly like Big Boss in MGSV and Nathan Drake in Uncharted.

>trolling for incest doujins on a Wii web browser
How indescribably unwholesome. Getting caught is the least you deserve.

No, you will never be truly successful, your parents are, you arent

Your mom sounds chill as fuck. My mom would just go "ugh you're making me nauseous" because she gets motion sickness easier than anyone else I've ever known.

>multiple men
your mother is a whore, sorry you had to learn it from a video game imageboard

It's not that hard to browse in gift-shopping mode dude, and why the fuck do you fall asleep without turning off the console and the TV?

Yes, im comparing a cartoon to a cartoon. The argument thats its ok since its not real works equal for both, also with why playing assasins creed doesnt make you a psychotic murderer.

Post 17? What the fuck?
You should be out by 4th grade.

He borrowed money knowing society would see it as outrageous. When the next democrat gets into office that nonsense is going away, and they will either have it paid for or make it so you can file for bankruptcy on student loans. Why should it be exempt unlike every other loan in history?

A homosexual as well, not surprising really. It's the same hedonist types.

cope

>Waste time on Yea Forums & watching lets play or playing games
>DIdn't learn any skill at all
>Complaining about your sad state of life

Attached: 1558312014916.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Imagine being such a spic third worlder that you reply to posts that make you angry because you think they were made by a wizard who will actually kill your mother.

I'm sure it has been obvious for longer.

This, listen to this man, make a schedule and minimize your time on trivialities.

Thanks
Man, that hits close to home, even though I'm not bulgarian and lived most of my life in a city

Yea Forums isn't trivial business. It's the best social interaction I can find in this normalfag infested place.

both my parents were shitlords, If you aren't born into money and you can't find decent work with a basic education; you need a loan to get ahead at some point. Especially if you want to buy property or get any kind of formal specialized training.
I tried to pay it back sure, but the megajews just add interest. It's how they benefit from it.
I couldn't give a fuck about creditscore, but if I had to do it over again I would keep the score up. Settlements exist for a reason though, it's to absolve debt.

>Not having your mom live with you well into your 30s
What is wrong with you

well, she is a single mother, after all

I ain't gay.

Attached: 11111111.jpg (481x479, 115K)

>you can't find decent work with a basic education
Then you probably live the wrong place.

>Mom compliments your anime figures.

They aren't. Why do you think all those people never shut up about, "adulting is soooooo hard."

>Stop playing games
>Invest on "skills"
>After many years I get nothing out of it

Games > Trying

Sounds like facebook, twitter, reddit which is also a best social interaction site to waste time

Attached: 1562823176726.png (400x259, 112K)

>lmao stop enjoying things
Thanks for the reminder boomer-san

You are motherfucker

I dunno man, this was like 13 years ago dude. Maybe I just got off so hard to those fat ones-san tits that I immediately fell asleep

what kind of skill did you even invest in

A lot of people do it, that's for sure. So it's hardly a unique thing, except I'm cheering for terrorists rather than the opposite, I guess.

we don't choose where we get to live, user. i would gladly live anywhere else in the US except where i currenty live (california
)

>"I'm jerking off to the notion of little girls getting fucked, but it's OK, mom, they're not actually real!"
No normalfaggot is gonna wear that sort of talk with a grin, user.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Only motivated when working out
>Need motivation to start working out in the first place
I'm always so tired even if I do nothing to get tired

Moving isn't that hard. In fact it's easier the less you own. Unless you've got a meme degree then you can be pretty sure that your skill is useful somewhere in your country, you've just gotta be willing to move there.

While it does help, a lot of success in life is about luck and connections. Problem is the connections part can be down to luck too.

>"I'm lauighing at animals getting hurt, but it's OK, mom, they're not actually real!"

>I'm 24 and my mother is 44
its going to be easy livin

Frog posting isn't supposed to make sense you non homo.

Attached: 8610282950_79899b9760_b.jpg (902x884, 489K)

I could never go work out if I wasn't pressured into it, luckily I could talk my colleagues into pressuring me into it. Unfortunately I don't work there any more.

>laughter is the same as cumming

>The thing I like is an "Exaggerated simulation"
>Thing I hate is suddenly photorealistic depiction!

good job Yea Forumsro

Attached: door.png (500x501, 126K)

does dorming help with that?

Normalfags think something along those lines.

Wrong. There are 2 sort of people, people that want to understand something, and people that dont want to understand something. The argument literally doesnt matter.
If the person wants to understand something you can literally say:
The adults brain doesnt percieve comic as real

Biological responses to percieved positive stimuli
basically the same thing

>Unless you've got a meme degree
every degree these days is a meme degree, STEM and compsci included. college itself is so overrated, we need a new "college" that actually helps

>Can't handle learning & playing vidya at same time

Attached: quadrant.png (982x954, 250K)

Frogposting isn't supposed to be more than a sadfrog.jpg used as a reaction image.

STEM isnt a meme. You're just being lazy and not applying to businesses outside your town and being willing to move.

Then don't get a university degree, moron. Learn some actual skills, like welding, plumbing and being an electrician.

Boomer-san implies you can only do one or the other while actual humans know you can do both.

Well I got lucky too when i started.But still having skill increases your chance.
Plus connections can easily be done via monthly meetups of whatever industry you are

>Moving isn't that hard. In fact it's easier the less you own.
Buying a bunch of new shit is equally as annoying as moving all your shit. Unless I guess you sleep on the floor, have no couch, and eat out of a single pot.

Porn is a legitimate answer, who doesnt like porn?

i don't have a STEM degree, obviously, otherwise i'd be employed. i have a ueslsess liberal arts degree because i'm te big dumb.