Being upset about price of cosmetic garbage

>being upset about price of cosmetic garbage
We're on the side of the devs, right? Only a r*dditor would be so retarded to be angry about that.

Attached: apex-featured-image-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.1200w.jpg (1024x536, 128K)

No. Fuck respawn for their greedy bullshit.
And fuck you for shilling for them.

>on the side of EA
nope, kill yourself you contrarian cuckold

When somebody calls gamers entitled asshats I can't really argue with that.

>he shills for free!

We‘re on the side of $60 gets a full game no dlc no microtransaction no early access lab rat no p2w garbage bullshit.

Do you know the difference between a developer and a publisher?

ITT: asshats

Why the fuck would I, as a consumer, give a shit about devs? If they don't give me a good product for a reasonable price, they can go fuck themselves.

You know apex is a completely free game right? You don't need to spend money on cosmetics.

>for free
commit suicide corporate cuckold

Being an asshat doesn't preclude being correct.

They gave you a free product at the price of free. With voluntary incentives to make purchases on things that have no relevance to the game.

From what I understand, it's EA forcing Respawn's hand.

>gives a game literally for free
>omg so greedy!!!

>developers need to do what I say at all times because my mommy spoiled me with chicken tendies whenever I wanted and I'm on a strict neetbuck budget

We do. The devs don‘t.

failed indie dev detected

Imagine caring about Apex Legends enough to get angry over it

Nah. Just a guy the plays video games as a hobby. It doesn't consume my entire life like you cancerous fucks.

On the one hand, this is so blatant a copy of the talking points of shills that I'm amused at the satire.
On the other hand, this IS Apex Legends so it might be an actual shill.

Because if this is satire then my god this is convincing satire.

lol imagine actually playing this dumpster fire game or any battle royale cuntshit

play f2p games, get f2p nonsense