Me? I'm just a passing assassin, on my way to Page 10

Me? I'm just a passing assassin, on my way to Page 10.

Attached: travis returns concept art.jpg (726x842, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kshQWqEgJns
youtube.com/watch?v=6hrsQU8fuBs
youtube.com/watch?v=u3MV5NQP2dA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-SxiWXS8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ONH5-U0JohE
youtube.com/watch?v=LSfbb3WHClE
youtu.be/LSfbb3WHClE
youtu.be/bSgzrQrsSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=KQY5LqLOWRE
youtube.com/watch?v=zIKBzPLX_c0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi469Fi7n3k
youtube.com/watch?v=Eemi8NrrPTE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqJ--L_Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=DNVKadElcKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZ9eq2Jk9o
youtube.com/watch?v=A0pRwXi2XpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LvJkPDks4so
youtube.com/watch?v=NP2Y5HODNNw
youtube.com/watch?v=GcM6Xjon4RY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4HdsGlE67w
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xi-CxR-a2o
youtube.com/watch?v=M8JzA2B5Z7I
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZAXOuYgjU
youtube.com/watch?v=U8AihjGlHxw
lparchive
youtube.com/watch?v=Z08B1cbJNls
youtube.com/watch?v=AJO8uo3UMko
youtube.com/watch?v=bRdJ2foGoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=hkBrdJUH8xU
youtube.com/watch?v=QPkcP8uWZIM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZtCLMsevM
ign.com/faqs/2005/killer-7-plot-analysisfaq-642437
youtube.com/watch?v=qrPUGkLIhV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GETTIN' YER' JOLLIES??

I killed my own hero.

No more heroes.

Not yet you aren't

fuck you

>yep just one hour of not getting deleted and im in smash

YOU MURDERED MY DAUGHTER! do you think we'll see Travis in the Hotline Miami Switch ports tomorrow?

Attached: badman.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>the bosses in NMHIII are other game icons Travis has kill in order to be the first in line for the next smash

im still hoping he's in smash.

I'm not giving up until the last character is announced. Nintendo took interest in bring back NMH around the time Smash was being planned and even informed Suda about how well NMH3 was received at E3 with their internal twitter analytics

That said, friendly reminder it's only 25% after 8 months and will likely slip to 2021 or later. No clue why he said 2020

id be happy if he got in as a mii costume

Or at least a spirit challenge with Shulk. Fucking Shantae got one

I'm the last hero around ie DLC 5

Can you stinky day autists just fuck off? No one cares about your kiddy game here

Will she still be hot after 2 kids?

Attached: sylvia1549231725209.jpg (626x500, 45K)

Her portrait in TSA looked kind of alright. Probably wont translate in terms of 3D models though

her portrait in TSA looked like an entirely different person. I'm sure she'll look fine though considering Badgirl and Shinobu turned out really well

youtube.com/watch?v=kshQWqEgJns

2 kids though?

Considering it's a piece of fiction and her voice is still on point, yeah.

YOU FUCKIN' WITH ME?

Australia said No More Heroes so he's in.

Attached: uʍopɥɔnoʇ sᴉʌɐɹʇ.png (2370x1236, 2.04M)

>That spoiler
What the fuck?
Since when was this happening

Attached: 1455294613833.jpg (400x400, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6hrsQU8fuBs

Post your favorite tracks bois

>not wanting nice MILF milkers

Attached: 2019052316224300-59FE0AAE60108910F557FAF1AA706647.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u3MV5NQP2dA
He better be back in 3.

Attached: destroyman.jpg (613x960, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-SxiWXS8Y

Ori, Hotline Miami 1+2 and SUPERHOT were teased for tomorrow by insiders with the later two being shadowed dropped. This was confirmed when Nintendo pushed a patch out for SUPERHOT yesterday on their servers

reminder that NMH3 takes place two years after TSA

Attached: travis meat game.gif (500x440, 320K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ONH5-U0JohE

also these games better return in 3

considering the recent popularity of capeshit, he's very likely to return

>That lineup
Nice

Poor rusky did nothing wrong

Attached: 1540770608411.jpg (540x540, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LSfbb3WHClE

I thought it was 3? It takes place 10 years after NMH2DS and TSA took 7 years after that not that a year difference matters
I @ Suda on twitter every once in a while with D3stroyman for NMH3. He should be able to figure it out even without his translator.

Rumors are floating around that SUPERHOT will even use LaboVR kek that said I also hope Golden Dragon GP gets a VR patch at some point.

well 2 or 3 years yeah

youtu.be/LSfbb3WHClE

that would actually make me buy a LABO VR kit, good shit

youtu.be/bSgzrQrsSuU

so Jeane's gonna be fatter than Speed Buster by the time 3 rolls around, right?

Attached: jeane spagghert.jpg (405x501, 94K)

>Travis Vs Reimu
>Travis Vs Doom Slayer
I love those three games, that would be kino.

Suda's one of those that's really open to fan suggestions, if he sees a demand, he might add them back.

Hell, since he was already on a reviving streak with Bad Girl. I told him in person at a Con to bring back pic related. I'll buy two copies of the game if he actually does it.

Attached: jeane.jpg (570x1050, 92K)

I wonder if Suda knew and then decided against it for some reason

Attached: maybe.jpg (1255x490, 179K)

Used twice and both fights are so fucking good: youtube.com/watch?v=KQY5LqLOWRE

And the obligatory one: youtube.com/watch?v=zIKBzPLX_c0

Travis is Kill or be Killed. AWWW

Attached: D8y3Wr7UIAAfngm.jpg (1448x2048, 502K)

Gotta find that exit to archival before it’s too late...

Uh oh anons, Ulmeyda’s here! You have to tell him how many times you’ve jerked off today, but remember: four or higher, you’re going in the fire!

Attached: 353AFE4E-FD9E-47EB-A29A-AA95916E9690.jpg (528x581, 25K)

what the hell was their problem?

Attached: death and drive.jpg (323x693, 100K)

Can't find the exit.

Jesus, Kill or Be Killed is still such a banger

Lost their passion to chase after those ballsy enough to take on the deathballs when the industry is full of people who don't like to challenged anymore and are fine being comfortable like Travis

Attached: 1512839147008.jpg (184x184, 11K)

2 TIMES TODAY

Attached: 1532849551787.jpg (474x335, 18K)

I GOTTA FIGHT A WHOLE FUCKING SPACE PROGRAM NOW?

What other uses do you think they'll come up with for the joycons? Are we going to get cooking and cat playing minigames?

Travis is actually pretty handsome. Why's he look so different compared to his everyday attire?

Attached: travis.png (800x450, 336K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi469Fi7n3k

I'm not a fan of how he looks in skinny jeans but his beard looks cool

You’re not getting away that easily Travis!

Killer Marathon was nonstop hit after hit. Would be cool if they incorporate the sound of TSA with the sound of the previous games in 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eemi8NrrPTE

only once

So you're the champ up above ground, huh? You'll be too easy

Attached: killer7 dan smith.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

NO MORE HEROES IT'S KIRR OR BE KIRRED

Attached: images (19).jpg (223x226, 9K)

I really hope that Nintendo Soundworks thing is real or Suda gets an official release for the TSA OST. It's so good and I have all of the other ones.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqJ--L_Kk

youtube.com/watch?v=DNVKadElcKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZ9eq2Jk9o
youtube.com/watch?v=A0pRwXi2XpA

Attached: travis strikes again metacritic.jpg (1280x720, 1.04M)

>"Take your finger off the trigger, I'm not really a killer, I just can't seem to figure how to make my life better."

Attached: 1541010135387.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

What would Travis even be like in Smash Bros

“Hell yeah I’m in effing Smash Bros!... can’t swear or they’ll kick me out”

“Now I know a lot of you gamers are complaining about another anime swordsman, well suck it up”

“Oh man I feel weird killing Mario, but if I have to to be Number 1”

“Sonic, my man! I love you... been in any good games lately? Haha just kidding, we know you haven’t”

>Sees Cloud
“Wait didn’t I kill you already?”

>Fairly average puzzle level with a few nice jokes and references, rather chill level overall
>Suddenly that banger and one of the best bosses of the game

You can rest in peace after I've kicked your ass old man

Attached: 3123213.jpg (585x366, 161K)

Probably just get the lines he has in his games without swearing. But that does bring up what his classic mode would be like. Would they mimic the UAA lineup of NMH1 and 2? Or would they actually rank the fighters in Smash?

The final fight would probably be Shulk with the brown hair alt.

tfw they've already done the bait switch already so my reveal isnt as good anymore

I'd want the trailer to just be him styling on everyone as he gives some good humor

It has my favorite opening too, shit's pure kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvJkPDks4so

Did Travis always have silver eyes? I dont remember if that was a recently development since TSA, or if they were always that color. Playing the Silver Case probably has me overlooking NHM3's trailer.

For Henry? Yeah. ZSS would be Jeane, Cloud for either Death Metal (just due to the swords), Mii Gunner for Dr. Peace, Megaman for Destroyman, Lucine for Shinobu. Nothing else immediately jumps out at me

>Censored Nigga
Worst part of this song for me but shit I still love it. Shame this fight is pretty easy so you can't really listen to it during.

Who would be his enemies as expys if NMH characters?

>Ganondorf
>?
>?
>Megaman
>Solid Snake
>?
>Kirby(?)
>?
>Shiek
>Travis with Henry Palette (maybe with Henry’s sword too, he remakes how it’s both kinda cool and lame)

Peach with a baseball bat could be Badgirl

Where the fuck is the FSR remaster

ever since TSA promo material he has had a scar over one eye and that eye has been silver

ZSS would be a better Silvia expy

I'd say Captain Falcon would be better for Destroyman

>Ganondorf for Death Metal
>Mii Gunner for Dr. Peace
>Lucina for Shinobu
>Megaman for Destroyman
>Solid Snake for Holly Summers? (for explosives? makes sense. I was thinking sheik could be here, they run a lot)
>Porky Minch boss from SSB4 as for Letz Shake
>Roy for Harvey Voladarskii
>Kirby for Speed Buster
>Peach with Baseball bat for Badgirl
>ZSS for Jeane
>Travis with Henry Palette (maybe with Henry’s sword too, he remakes how it’s both kinda cool and lame)
If they did multiple costumes ala DQ Hero I wonder if they would do Henry or just use all the playable characters from TSA since they're all kind of similar?

That would be good too

I feel like all of the alts would be Travis but his shirt would be different in each one.

NMH2 Expys
>Cloud (duh)
>Dark Sami’s (literally couldn’t think of anyone else)
>Megaman with Giant Mushroom
>Peach
>Dedede
>ROB
>Sheik
>Pit
>?
>Samus
>Bower Jr

Oh and two captain falcons

That would be cool too. He'd probably have at least one Zelda shirt from TSA

You need a giant ROB for Charlie

Disregard that, I suck cocks. You're using ROB for Letz Shake

>You killed me papa!
>Okay, I know I definitely didn’t do it this time.

What's your guys favorite songs from non-NMH Suda/grasshopper games?

youtube.com/watch?v=NP2Y5HODNNw
youtube.com/watch?v=GcM6Xjon4RY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4HdsGlE67w
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xi-CxR-a2o
Spoilers for Killer7: youtube.com/watch?v=M8JzA2B5Z7I

Attached: killer7 garcian.jpg (556x569, 81K)

Since there are only 6 battles in SSBU Classic mode + Boss
>Fight 1: Ganondorf for Death Metal
>Fight 2: Lucina for Shinobu
>Fight 3: Megaman/Captain Falcon for Destroyman
>Fight 4: Solid Snake for Holly Summers? (for explosives? makes sense. I was thinking sheik could be here, they run a lot)
>Fight 5: Peach with Baseball bat for Badgirl
>Fight 6: ZSS for Jeane
>Boss: Travis with Henry Palette

I bought TSA and NMH2 the same after beating NMH, but Mario Maker 2 came out so I was focusing on that, but curiosity got the best of me and I opened TSA and saw the (new) opening.

What does it mean?

Travis killed the Garcian of his universe. Is Dan Smith still alive? Is Killer7 still operational? Is someone out there making Heaven Smiles, or did they never start?

TSA is just an anniversary title and a lot of GhM characters make cameos. I think it was supposed to be a fun little thing and then autists took it too far. Or not, we all freaked when we realized badman was actually the bat man from the Killer7 short story Killer is Dead

Attached: 20th.png (1920x1080, 865K)

Travis hasn't killed any Smith or anyone connected to them yet, Dan and Birkin just both to used work together with Curtis. Read Killer is Dead (the book not the game), it explains Dan and Birkin's connections. Looks like that some stuff from the Killer7 canon is still canon, like the ocean bridge, but some stuff isn't, like the internet and japan still existing. It's possible that Kun Lan hasn't started making Heaven Smiles yet. Basically this Killer7 canon within the NMH/sudaverse canon seems to be a alternate universe.

Classic Mode Title: It's Smashed or Be Smashed

Perfect
How long is the drive to Romania?

YOU FUCKIN' WITH ME? CHICKEN SHIT!

Thrice

Four

Attached: 1425124392917.jpg (746x746, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZAXOuYgjU

YOU'RE AN EPICENTER OF ENERGY, MAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=U8AihjGlHxw
Just started FSR not too long ago and hearing this every time I open up Katherine is amazing.

Does FSR DS emulate well?

The rooftop theme is my absolute favorite

I'm about halfway through on a laptop with integrated graphics. Haven't really had any issues with it. The PS2 version has better image and sound fidelity and there's a website with the entire transcript you can play along with. The downside is that there are less puzzles though

I’m surprised with how much of a manlet Travis is no boss makes fun of his height

Do you have a link to the site? I heard the DS version isn't really worth it outside of the english translation.

I hope Kamui shows up in 3

user.

I have a car I want you to drive.

Attached: andrei_ulmeyda.jpg (659x466, 44K)

You mean on your way to Smash Ultimate. If I get a 7 right now he's in.

>I'm just a passing assassin
onore touchdowno

He’s like 5’7 that’s not manlet height

Give me a minute to find it

i would call you a larp if it was for any other director but i once met him too and for a microinstant confused him for a random con atendee

i just bought a used Wii
i'm currently download NMH 1 and 2 to see whats all the hype about

Is the alien shit real? it feels like a bait and switch.

lparchive dot org/Flower-Sun-and-Rain/
The DS port is fairly impressive given how much weaker it is than the PS2 and the lo fi assets have some charm, but it is kind of another Heroes Paradise situation. It's just not the way the game was meant to be played.

1 is great. 2 sucks.

1 is easily better, 2 streamlines some stuff and makes other things worse. People say it's garbage, but that's an exaggeration.

Okay here are sone tips

NMH
>Play on Mild. It's more fun, but you also get more money have don't have to grind the side missions as much
>Find 7 Dragon Balls as soon as possible and get the ability that lets you get scored on combos - again more money quicker so less grinding
>Always buy the best weapons you can from Naomi

NMH2
>Helping your cat will only get you an extra move that's kinda useless, so don't feel obligated to do it
>Do the muscle training upto to level 5. You can beat the game at this point (at least I did) and the later levels are just bullshit
>When you run out of health Travis gets dizzy, if you button mash you can revive with half health. I actually didn't know this and thought it was part of his death animation (yes I know it says it in the tutorial, but I forgot and also people don't get dizzy when they nearly die)
>After beating the Footballer, exist and reenter your apartment for an extra fight.

oy thanks for the heads up

special thanks to you for the mini tutorial for max enjoyment

He looks like Keanu Reeves

Not that guy, but play NMH2 on the easier modes. One of the biggest complaints is that the enemies are just health sponges.

Having just finished K7 recently the one thing I'm confused about is how Garcian/Emir and Harmon can exist simultaneously.

>English dub
Cringe

What? Fuck off, when? The big fat guys with chainsaws? That's the point idiot

>After beating the Footballer, exist
>meaning "One Can Not Exist Without Defeating the Footballer"
deeplore

Harman has the ability to bring back dead people or something. Garcian is just one of the people he's brought back, and uses to do most of his actual dirty work.

But also Harman and Kun aren't real people, they are embodiments of the West and East

What? NMH is made with English/western audiences in mind
I've never had an issue with it, I just know other people complain about it

Oh shit sorry you said Emir/Garcian

But yeah, Harmann can bring dead people back, and Garcian kinda can do. He is forced to relive the memory of how he actually died

I haven't even ever heard it in Japanese. Dubs for Suda games are always nice though. There's a special charm to them like the cast just really gets into it and like 50% of the world's population has Steve Blum voice.

Personally I’d used Cloud for Death Star and swap ZSS with Ganondorf for Dark Star and then have ZSS teleport in two seconds into the match and immediately kill Ganondorf

I wanted to like Travis Strikes Back more. It had all those boxes that needed to be checked, but I found the levels themselves to be boring and just too damn long. Everything just went long enough that I found most of what I was doing tedious or boring. Which is a shame, cause despite the simple gameplay I think the game has a lot going for it.

Attached: 1550409416576.jpg (264x263, 12K)

What are you talking about? 2 doesn't even have a Japanese dub?

reminder that we'll be able to fly around Santa Destroy using this thing

Attached: No-More-Heroes-3-Extended-Uncensored-Reveal-Trailer-E3-2019.mp4_snapshot_00.53_2019.06.13_13.36.02.j (1920x1080, 130K)

There still won't be anything interesting to see/do

I’ve always thought 2 was better gameplay and musicwise but 1 is the better overall package.

iirc 1 has a better framerate during fights, but yeah 2 streamlines the sidejobs and fights and being able to switch beam katanas is dope. I'd agree with the music too. Finally tracked down a copy of the NMH2 OST. Worth every penny.

Also, can we talk for a second about how Suda managed to retain good relations with Capcom? Not only did they let him use K7 assests/characters, but they also put in a Travis pawn for the switch release of Dragon's Dogma

>Fight becomes so hectic you don't realise/forget how awesome his music is

Attached: nathan-copeland-no-more-heroes-2-1.jpg (378x736, 65K)

4 u.

CAN'T FIND THE EXIT TO ARCHIVAL

If it isn't Silverface you can go fuck off

Genuine love for this track

Seething FGCuck

>2 streamlines the sidejobs
See that’s a great example how 2 is a better GAME but 1 is a better PACKAGE. The sidejobs in 1 do better job showing how pathetic Travis’s life is and while they were definitely deliberately designed to be tedious, they’re actually not tedious enough to make you want to stop playing. it’s a pretty amazing mixing of story and gameplay. On the other hand, 2’s sidejobs are actually entertaining but because they’re all presented in a retro style (and actually fun) it doesn’t show the idea that Travis is kind of a pathetic loser as well.
Also
>they also put in a Travis pawn for the switch release of Dragon's Dogma
Fucking what? When did this happen and is he any good?

I found the sidejobs in one kinda annoying because while using the wii remote was novel, it like all waggle was in imprecise.

The actual minigames of 2 were fun, but you didn't need to do them as much either. I never bought the final sword from Naomi, never got enough money. Maybe when I play through on bitter

The Pawn came out alongside the Switch release of Dragon's Dogma.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z08B1cbJNls

youtube.com/watch?v=AJO8uo3UMko
youtube.com/watch?v=bRdJ2foGoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=hkBrdJUH8xU
youtube.com/watch?v=QPkcP8uWZIM

I largely agree with you, if you read my original post I saw 1 is largely better and 2 is better in some ways worse in others.

It was in the lead up to the release of TSA and DD. Not sure if he was any good though. Never got around to playing it. They gave him the hair and the eye scar and a flame sword and all. It's neat, but I think you can make him with the stuff in the default game already though

Attached: 1ece90059ed4fcfc7dae069e93195243.jpg (1309x739, 563K)

DELIVERINCE!

That would be sweet

He better be in four pieces too.

Hm I was imagining a fight with a 100 little Destroyman, who each only like 1% part of the original after Shinobu minced him up.

Play Silver Case and TSA
It will explain everything (not really)

>my reading comprehension: 0
Sorry about that.
That being said, I think it's definitely a Silver Case reference

that spoiler is one of the most emotional songs suda has
its insane

CRANBERRY

I think it's both
Clearly Suda wanted to make something again and having complete creative control had him going back through his own game history and shit.
It was really interesting to see Suda go back and forth on his own writing decisions with Travis. First game was meant to sort of undermine all the Otaku adventure delusions, but then the second game sort of retcons that to make it an actual otaku adventure world with assassins and shit.
And then TSA has Suda sort of almost try to reconcile the wackiness of 2 with the more grounded macabre of 1 and now 3 is going to be MCU-type crossover action
What a weird franchise

CHOCOLATE

BLUEBERRY

SUNDAE

True enough, the biggest issue with TSA is that some of the gimmicks on levels overstay
Specifically, Life is Destroy and CIA are pretty long. They could both be shortened by about 20% and we'd be good.
However, I'd disagree with the idea that the gameplay is simple because it's ultimately more complex with mroe decisions being made moment to moment than past titles. The main thing I wish it did, though, was make the ability chips use your beam-katana battery instead of cool downs

Yeah, TSA felt pretty somber in a lot of regards, and then you hit the DLC chapter of TSB and it's just balls to the wall insane

I know, I love it too. That whole ending sequence is one of my favorite endings of any game ever. This song from Hotline Miami 2 reminded me of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZtCLMsevM

STRAWBERRY

Is HM2 worth playing? I enjoyed the first when it came out but then heard a bunch of mixed stuff about 2 and kind of put it on the back burner. With the collection coming tomorrow I might give them a go

2 feels like a suda game at times and the story is pure kino but the maps are arguably worse than 1 since they focus more on memorizing the levels. If you liked 1 you'll probably enjoy 2 as well, it's worth it just for the wild ride that is its story.

I read that the levels were larger so it's a bit harder to plan around, but
>If you liked 1 you'll probably enjoy 2 as well
kind of sounds like NMH 1 v 2, which makes sense. There aren't that many games like HM or NMH. I'm honestly glad Suda gave that indie title a deeper incorporation instead of Shovel Knight.

We’re nearly there

Will this thread become the No More Thread?

Is that what happened? I know they made a big deal about Shovel Knight being in the game with other indies, then it came out and I figured it would be in one of the future updates.

Just about to do my first, thanks to this thread

They're both great. I've never understood the hate for two. The hub world is gone and their are some lazy head-scratching moments, but overall I felt it was an improvement.

Suda seemed to really like HM. Apparently he got in touch with them and they really liked K7 and NMH. And then he started looking into other indie works and Nintendo hooked him up with connections to start adding shirts. I don't know if Suda ever confirmed a SK shirt or if it was just journalists assuming it would be in. SK is so fucking boring though.

NMH2 was rushed and apparently did haven’t as much input as the original, thus why it can get weird and janky at times.

The car park sequence, I still wonder if it was meant to be making a point or is just bad design

perhaps, we just need to push a little bit harder

at least the following boss was fun

Like Xev Belringer

Isn't Sylvia based on a pornstar anyway?

She's based on Scarlett Johansson

bump

So NMH was about being trapped in horrible situation you created yourself and the only real escape being death, NMH2 about the futility of revenge and how everyone's life matters, TSA a bit both and how you can't run away from your problems, what will 3 be about?

Attached: ify6o39mczs21.png (400x400, 186K)

FUCKHEAD

I'm guessing that Bugextra's final words were probably implying the theme of NMH3, which will probably be about protecting your family, which would line up with Travis now going back to be a father

possibly even dying for his family at that

read this ign.com/faqs/2005/killer-7-plot-analysisfaq-642437

Will Kimmy Howell return?

Will she fight Shinobu for Travis' affection, going full yandere and forcing Shinobu to kill her?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrPUGkLIhV8
Hearing this anywhere instantly makes me think of FSR.

She probably wont appear unless fans ask Suda for it. I hope to god it happens.

She returns or my little scenario? Recommend it would be a good jab at anime tropes, even have Shinobu tell her she needs to grow up

What is SK?

Shovel Knight

Does he deserve to return?

>We meet again Travis.
>You know, you never actually beat me fairly.
>I earned my Rank 1 position, can you truly say the same?

Attached: 4170290594_c208f3bde9_z.jpg (640x438, 68K)

I'd love to see the interactions between him and Travis so, I'm in.

>Her portrait in TSA
got a picture? I'm curious

Attached: beatoff.gif (90x86, 35K)

Does anyone have that perfectly looping gif of Travis (The Killer7 one) humping the air? I would look for it in the archives but fireden killed their Yea Forums archive.

Attached: hustle.gif (500x300, 1.98M)

Here

You could just cut the frames out manually

Attached: 1530470288300.gif (400x379, 1017K)

Thanks. Please post more Travis, he's fucking great.

Attached: 656.gif (500x411, 1.73M)

Would Travis and Travis get along?

What did Travis even do to warrant his killing?

Ulmeyda was the original c u m b r a i n shitposter

Not if I can help it. Bump.

I guess Gamers just don't have the patience for a NMH Thread anymore, those shitpost loving bastards.

Just finished The Silver Case. It was janky and weird as shit and I fucking loved it. How does he do it? Hopefully I'll be able to get through FSR and 25th Ward before TSA comes out on PC.

The 25th ward was such a wild trip. Probably my favorite Suda game of all time.
I hope they'll release the FSR remake at some point though

TROUBLE IN YOUR VIRTUAL WORLD?