Post games you acknowledge are mediocre or maybe even straight up bad that you still enjoy for whatever reason

Post games you acknowledge are mediocre or maybe even straight up bad that you still enjoy for whatever reason

Attached: mad-max-game-button-2015jpg-c26129.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0g5hvx1lwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: NMS.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

I think it had wasted potential, but I still enjoy it.

Attached: far.jpg (1024x640, 112K)

It's just so comfy, mindless, and fun.

Attached: Sorcery_Saga_Curse_of_the_Great_Curry_God_boxart.png (250x319, 177K)

Payday 2

i had more fun with mad max than gta 5. it's just more fun and the story is pretty good (better than fury road lol)

I played a lot of Monster Hunter, so there's that.

Fighting and roaming in the dust storms are fun

Mad Max is more than mediocre. It’s a well crafted game with heart and soul.

Probably this one, though I didn't really enjoy it. I beat it to completion once and I'm not sure why I didn't just drop it because I didn't like it very much. I guess I just didn't have anything better to do.

Also any warriors game that I played, though I haven't played a new one in some time.

Mad Max is absolute kino, one of the few games I platinummed

but what do you do in it?

I liked the base building. It was comfy

Attached: 1566011609783.jpg (1510x1722, 1.13M)

Daggerfall

that's probably the best example i can think of

most brainlets can't logic gate

Attached: SXfkNPJ.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

it was at least a 6/10 for me.

Attached: Hunt_Down_The_Freeman_cover.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Mad max was perfectly competent, not necessarily bad or mediocre.

Spore

Attached: download (8).jpg (300x168, 7K)

This, unironically.

t. Day-one, special-edition preorder, hype-buyer-into

I liked that game if only cause I really enjoy the lore and world of Mad Max. It’s why I can’t get into Rage 2 despite it just being Mad Max FPS version, it’s just generic wacky wasteland and none of the characters make up for how stale it all is

Better than Reddit Road.

Fuck you the game is really good.

Ok, its repetitive
Ok, its bullshit in Legend difficulties with those Snipers
Ok, only Shotguns and Grenade Launchers are viable in said difficulties
Ok, the story is meh

But going with a Fal in the savana, killing warlords and south african mercenary is kino.

Attached: 1565547418251.gif (570x537, 58K)

beating the shit outta people in that was fun as fuck

what's interesting about you saying that, is that basically the whole game was made up of preliminary ideas and concepts for Fury Road, many of which never actually made it to the movie itself, so you are kind of playing a 'what could have been' sort of world of Max This guy explains it in more detail.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0g5hvx1lwA

As for me though, it was too Fury Road and not enough Road Warrior for my tastes

Attached: 1564555588308.jpg (2048x1148, 1.81M)

But you already posted it OP. I think about this game a lot.

I hate the minesweeping missions.

It's the one time I excuse BamHam combat.
It's literally so fucking angry.

Attached: 20190717132922_1.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

the boxing punches the counters the shivs takedowns and the damn slams are fucking brutal it reminds me a bit of the Warriors ps2 i really hope there another game with combat like that to play around with maybe bully 2

yeah, I know.

Attached: sniper-elite-4---button-fin-1547849980019.jpg (1080x1080, 248K)

SCABROUS SCROTUS!

It was a genuine Resident Evil ripoff. But I still had fun.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 28K)

I hated the fucking odd numbered achievements in that game

Mad Max was lots of fun. The shit thing about it was how late you were getting the big block, the game was basically over at that point.

That's the only thing that put me off from getting the game and just instead watched the gameplay on youtube instead, don't want to offset my achievement score at the end with an uneven number.

It's weebshit but upon completion you get a new game+ and you can continue with gear and levels and the story alters with a new main villain and characters. I'm on my third playthrough and the story is entirely different.

I also typically hate jrpg's with overworld maps you click spots and fast travel to but it has a mechanic where you can place modifiers on the map to change up the gameplay.

Attached: download.png (2560x1440, 3.52M)

Mad Max would've been much better with some rpg mechanics. Exploring some underground ruin and all you find is some a picture of two dudes standing in front of a lake is fucking lame. Would've been nice to find a new leather jacket, gun upgrade or car part.

Attached: images (29).jpg (220x379, 26K)

destiny

shit game by a shit developer that always does the bare minimum and then complains about it while bleeding you dry.

but there's not another multiplayer loot rpg on the market, and it is pretty with a great concept