This ugly piece of shit is the reason why Bayonetta overtook devil may cry as the king of it's genre

This ugly piece of shit is the reason why Bayonetta overtook devil may cry as the king of it's genre.

Attached: 1547514133132.png (1024x576, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vojbeYLMiTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How?

vergil endless fanservice?
yeah no doubt

bayonetta is better than dmc because it has better enemies and dodge offset

Really though, V is fucking bad man. Why did they put so much time and effort into this character that received a luke warm response gameplay wise at best? At absolutely best his gameplay is "Mash to SSS" and at absolute worst he low mobility garbage with no defensive options. They even have the gal to give a low mobility character a high mobility boss like Elder Geryon. Playing V on Hell and Hell and trying to get S Ranks made me uninstall the game. Fuck this shit and fuck this stupid character.

I just started DMCV and just killed a boss with him and shit was totally fucking cash, I really love him even if the gameplay is weird it's not like he's going to steal that many levels from the other 2 characters
>summon nightmare
>it blows up an entire building

do we live in a different dimension, dear OP?

And, speaking of s ugly piece of shits

Attached: literally a man.png (498x712, 525K)

V is masher friendly as hell, he is by far the easiest character to get S Ranks with.

Bayonetta is ugly and irrelevant

I mea most Bayonetta fans agree 2 is worse than 1, and DMC5 is pretty good outside of V dragging the campaign down to a headaching crawl when you have to play as him.

>vergil endless fanservice?
but we don't even get to play as vergil

One of the most beautiful and iconic vidya characters, you tasteless fucks

>implying Vergil fanservice is a bad thing
I'm 100% Dantefag and i love it

It's okay user, one day you will grow up and when you do you might understand the charm of mature women.

No. Your hairy tranny is not beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=vojbeYLMiTg

Attached: NiQ13rQ.jpg (350x355, 11K)

Probably. Bayo 2 is still the highest rated character action game.

Smug Dante is the best.

Attached: 1565974307965.jpg (869x649, 110K)

>character action

Attached: 1537912795607.jpg (554x678, 87K)

>mature women are men
Ok tranny

She's not a man, stop projecting your disgusting fetish onto everything you sick fuck.

She passes as one perfectly.

That's because she is one. She actually looks more feminine than niko, but that isn't hard considering the type of skank she is.

>The tranny is literal fetish bait
Stop being retarded.

I like V's character but fuck his gameplay

Attached: 1565994158652.jpg (960x540, 57K)

ugly?
i'd gladly cum on that face.

Just admit it, you'd cum on anything that would let you.

Attached: 1552438901873.jpg (607x1024, 79K)

That user was psychic, Vergil is actually tsundere for Dante.

>If only you didn't exist, b-baka

nah, i'm not really into cumplay, but something about that face is just begging for it