Bernie Thread

Post Good Bernies.

Attached: 1566142022989.png (799x800, 600K)

Attached: 1565989454943.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Attached: 1564550970947.gif (994x311, 414K)

I for one want to die from lack of healthcare

is he legit a good candidate?

why don't you read/watch interviews and come to your own desiccation instead of listening to drooling retards

>tfw saved bernie by recruiting her so this didn't have to happen
the boar won't be taking this one today

Attached: jon-arbuckle-garfield-his-9-lives-49.7.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Well he seems to be so far left that if he goes against trump he'll be too extreme for the general population.
Then I again Im not sure now that hillary is too senile who would be the popular centrist who'd beat bernie.

>desiccation

Attached: 4chan meme wojak brain RENAME BEFORE POSTING.jpg (236x213, 8K)

Bernie is trans.

Who will his VP pick be?

After 2016 if you think Bernie will get DNC backing you have no sense of pattern recognition. As for his policies all you really need to know about him is that he sure as fuck doesn't follow them himself.

Based and Cutepilled

If you're into government gridlock and wishful thinking. Even if he got the presidency there is no way a deal on a budget would be reached. The guy won't even pay his own campaign staffers $15 an hour without cutting their hours. How would this plan translate on a national scale? Under his Medicare for all policy it would easily go bankrupt. Even if we doubled what we already pay into it it will not survive longer than a few years. He has alot of good on paper ideas with no way to actually execute them in a way that wouldn't directly end up burdening the middle and lower middle class. Even if we took all of the combined income of the top 1% it would only fund the government for about 8 months.

biden will win

lol his own party hates him

based good answer

Attached: 1565277026298.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

politics belongs on /pol/

I wish Bernie Sanders was the communist your ant level IQ makes you think he is.

Yep him and all 30 of his supporters are going to win in a landslide.

Who are Bernie's friends aside from Alois?

Attached: 2019081617521900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Absolutely. Go through his website, watch/listen to his Joe Rogan interview. Ignore everyone who replied to you, they're retards.

Biden would have the appeal of an elderly white man but he's famous for being silly
Yang is outsider but he was on Joe Rogan so he has that going for him
Bernie declared war against the white race so maybe not
Elizabeth warren seems popular without downsides
>hey vote for me, I'm not senile and I wont say stupid shit about owning a vagina like Hillary in my campaign

Well good news user, if free healthcare happens you can die in the waiting room instead

He's been saying the same shit for decades and has never flipped flopped like every other snake politician, and put himself on the line and was arrested in civil rights protests. He walks the walk and has survived in Washington a long time despite being fringe. His policies are not as extreme as his insane critics make them out to be, literally just 'lets provide what every other modern democracy provides for his citizens.' Watch his Rogan interview and see what you think

Attached: 1536297744100.png (898x959, 118K)

Actual discussion with people bad. Curated content by Bernie and Joe Rogan good.

You really think the vast majority of white people identify as white nationalists? You're delusional. They either don't like them or haven't looked into them.

That one boy she made friends with as a kid

Where in the holy mother of fuck do you get your numbers lmao
Everything about this post is wrong

are the church charcters good in terms of characterisation? I didn't touch alois because it was so hard to level him when everyone else could move/attack so far anwyay

I think you underestimate how much centrists like him more than other candidates. People whining about Biden online != how most people actually feel
Not to say that he'll definitely win nomination but it's more likely than you think

all he really wants is a return to the economics that got us out of the great depression and made america the greatest nation in the world, by reinstating the laws that nixon and reagan repealed for the sake of their own personal profits and their foreign business buddies

because corporations have so much power and influence now, on top of controlling the media, they're desperately trying to paint anything and anyone who points out how they've become a bigger and bigger economical cancer each decade they've gone unchecked as being batshit insane, worse than the devil, and the second coming of Chairman Mao
don;t believe anything published by anything owned by an american billionaire
or any billionaire for that matter. the last thing they want is people other than themselves having life, liberty, and happiness

>discussion
The same tired talking points that pretend that the US is the only country on Earth is not "discussion", it's useful idiocy at best and propaganda at worst.

You're not going to get a good answer on Yea Forums

>american politics

Attached: cringekastel.jpg (366x407, 46K)

People who talk about revolution crack me up. The absolute best you could do is have the military lay siege to Hollywood or New York before every 1% in the country leaves.

I'm curious why you think Bernie, who cucked to Hillary in 2016 and doesn't live by his own political stances, is a good candidate? He's super vulnerable to being pushed aside again for 2020 in favor of Biden or whoever gets the actual DNC backing. Or is it just "ignore anyone who disagrees, they're the retards"?

Hmmm seems awfully reminiscent of 2016. He is the expected nominee but there is no way this popularity will translate nationally when it comes down to the general election.

>Drumpf promises wall
>Drumpf gets elected
>Can't get wall past congress
>Bernie promises free healthcare and college
>Bernie gets elected
>

Ferdinand was Bernie's husband in my game. It was very cute and nice.

Im pretty sure most people on the planet would wish to live in a country with minimal % black population, blacks included.
Americans arent exactly famous for being less racist than rest of the world by the virtue of experiencing what a great bunch the blacks are first hand.