Pikmin Thread

*ambient nature sounds*

Attached: news-pikmin2.0.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BngBNaB5Dnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MIYAMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Still no 4

Also I've being replaying 3 for the 50th time, I just stop at all fruits now. Fuck the final boss, it's so boring.

I'm not sure where the hell they would even go with 4, there's only so many times you can feasibly justify visiting the same planet. In 3 they already backpedaled and had Olimar doing the same shit from 2, hunting for treasure.

Maybe you could have Pikmin gather resources to build outposts. That might be cool.

>you will never have a pet bulborb

Attached: 1565523607536.jpg (360x450, 50K)

Didn't Louie get left behind again at the end of 3?

>mfw I first noticed the Bulborb in the background of that picture

Attached: 1425870311493.png (669x512, 74K)

nah, they tied him up and Olimar took him with him

Let's talk about THOSE parts of the games, shall we?
>That one waterlogged sublevel with the Gatling Groink

Attached: BDB6CDCC-7CD4-4FFE-9064-4B9E7FF0CC64.jpg (639x624, 35K)

>"Our mission is over, and we have managed to retrieve all of the edible matter available in this planet’s explorable areas! We shall return to Koppai with our heads held high. Strangely Louie, the other Hocotatian we saved, is nowhere to be found. I thought he’d boarded the SS drake with us, but maybe we left without him? Still, from what we’ve seen, he’ll be OK wherever he is…"

I thought the fight itself was great but everything leading up to it was fucking awful.

Maybe they could have a scientific expedition as the plot for 4, or an attempt to set up a colony there or something - Olimar's visited the planet enough times now that peeps back on Hocotate are interested in exploiting it

Anything that can add to the lore of Pikmin and hints at how the planet came to be as it is would also be welcome

Hole of Heroes had a floor with tree stumps and water. The level was hard enough as it is, but it was possible for the treasure to spawn on a tall stump (that only yellows can reach) in deep water (that yellows can't go in), so you had to reset if you got that layout.

Though it was the only floor in the game with this song, so it wasn't all bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=BngBNaB5Dnk

Have the president's company being sued after leaving Louie down on the planet.
The president sends you down to retrieve him or face removal from the company (the problem being that Louie is unwilling). Shenanigans with the plasm wraith and a member of the koppai group ensue.

Attached: 1499280219935.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I've been trying to 100% Pikmin 2 without yellows. Strangely, I never found anyone attempting this online, so I've been wondering if any anons here have some insight on this.
There are only five treasures I can't seem get. One from awakening wood - the blue paint where you find blue pikmin; three from perplexing pool - the bottle opener on the high ledge, the vlasic pickles lid that's in the same location as the UV lamp in Pikmin 1 and the bottlecap behind the electric gate; 1 in wistful wild - the pinecone behind the elctric gate that leads to the hole of heroes.
All of the caves are reachable by going out of bounds in some way or another so treasures from caves aren't a problem.

I think this game actually made me appreciate nature more as a kid

It made me appreciate gardens a lot

Even nowadays I may notice little areas here and there and think "that'd make a nice Pikmin map"

I just hope for 4 that they don't bring Olimar back. I mean, how many times can they justify putting him back on the planet?

On one hand I want Olimar to get a fucking break because he deserves it, but on the other I wasn't the biggest fans of the Koppaites.

Maybe they could've been expanded upon better, like them all having different notes in a Piklopedia or something.

Piklopedia had better fucking come back, I missed that shit so much

Yeah, the Data Files just didn't fucking cut it at ALL

Borb

Attached: 1550718400230.jpg (480x360, 13K)

best captain

Attached: 200px-Normal_president1.jpg (200x250, 10K)

SACHO

Based. Also they’re in.

Attached: 849EA440-2F2C-4B09-8035-14E234FF81A8.jpg (1648x976, 164K)

bump

What sound does it make?

Attached: Antenna_Beetle.png (779x618, 198K)

Whatever it is, I like it

DELELELE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

nigga nigga nigga

cute carrots

Attached: pikmin3flowerswallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 591K)

>makes my pikmin follow him
>walks them into electricity killing more than half of them
CUNT

retard, play the game next time

Louie got left behind in 3 again so he has to come back to save him.