Other urls found in this thread:

romhustler.net/rom/gamecube/metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

emulate

this or hack a wii

fuck no

no vidya is worth that

/thread

No, the PS1 version is way better and you can emulate this version easily anyway. Maybe if you’re a MGS fan and just want a copy of the game but even then the PS1 version is unquestionably the difinitive version.

Yes, it’s a great game. The cutscenes and voice acting are a lot better

As someone who played Twin Snakes first, play the original instead. Twin Snakes has some big issues with the redub, new cutscenes and changed OST but the worst crime is how the dark and cold atmosphere of the original is replaced with the bright and sterile feel of the Big Shell from MGS2
Seriously dont play it first

Attached: 1367351235733.gif (500x418, 957K)

It really goes for that much? Maybe I should sell my copy.

ive played the original quite a few times since i got it back in the early 2000s, i was wondering if this is worth playing as it might freshen it up

Well aside from the acrobatic jumps from Snake and story, gameplay wise it's better than the ps1.

It's better than the original in every way imaginable. Only nostalgiafags and snoyfags disagree.

>its another "OP doesnt know what an emulator is" episode

Attached: BigHerc.png (620x400, 156K)

no
Not as a collectable
Not as a video game

Lmao twin snakes ruins everything about mgs1. A used copy of mgs1 is like 15 bucks

only if you want to experience every episode of "silicon knights have to be saved by nintendo agian"

here's your 55 pounds op
romhustler.net/rom/gamecube/metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-u

>Making nipshit actually playable ruins everything about it!
Please, if they added in a random "loli" character in the Twin Snakes edition, you'd be raving about how GOAT it is every other thread

>feel betrated by konami because they released a game on another console
still with the sore ass i see

I own this game for my MGS collection and for morbid curiosity, still haven’t gotten around to playing it though. Need a proper set up for my GameCube

Its pretty much MGS2 moded to look like MGS1, its worth a look if you want a replay it

It cost 60 bucks when it came out so stop whining

hack a wii. twin snakes discs self detonate. nothing can prevent it.

Attached: 1.jpg (848x1136, 236K)

Twin Snakes > original
Just emulate it.

Of all the threads to throw that kinda accusation around Metal Gear Solid threads are probably the worse considering nobody cares about the Jap audio here

Dont listen to this faggot.

Only games worth playing is Snake Eater and MGS2

What this user said, for some reason Twin Snakes is more likely to experience disc rot than most games. If you are gonna shell out for it, you'd need to make sure it was tested. Not just seeing if it gets to the title screen either, like nearly a full playthrough since they're two discs.

He’s right tho

yes