So why does everyone hate Ni No Kuni 2?

I'm on chapter 7 and it's fun.

Attached: b6898583237911696fdd3fd4d975187b93b23955_2_690x388.jpg (690x388, 130K)

Generic as fuck. Boring art style

Combat sucks, chibi style was a mistake, presentation is sub-par compared to its predecessor. Fun setting is about all it has going for it. Sold reasonably well though, so I'm sure we're getting another one.

the dlc is hot garbage
the main game is fine, however

Soundtrack by Joe Hisaishi but it's absolute shit. How is that possible.

It was alright, I didn't like the side characters as much as the first one though. Kinda disappointed there wasn't more action with the president.

Is the MC a chick? Only reason I haven't played it yet. Hate playing chicks.

Attached: 1499988008876.jpg (1280x1280, 93K)

How it's generic?
They already confirmed NNK3.

> We got NNK2 and will get NNK3 instead of DC3.

What the fuck is Level-5 doing? the city building and the dream doors were such a cock teasing for DC3.

Only real problem is there not being any good Bracken fanart

Attached: 1549884914316.png (500x500, 135K)

it has boypussy so it's good

Attached: 1522447572809.png (755x681, 150K)

>Mc gets isekaid and then pulls a gun out on bitches and shoots em all.

Not a jrpg fan otherwise is have gotten this on release date.

Why does she use those giant hammers through.

MOTHERFUCKERS!
NI NO KUNI REMASTER COMING SOON!

I enjoyed it. It's comfy and soulful and I like Evan Pettiwisker Tildrum.

It was very fun.
I enjoyed it alot

the king shares my name, and it makes me think things

To crush my FUCKING dick

No he's a little femboy. Unless you mean the guy you start the game out with.

The glasses guy is shit

Didn't hate it, thought it was enjoyable. But it's not hard to see why some people were disappointed given it's fairly easy and it feels like the budget was front loaded and it thinned out as things progressed. First town is really fleshed out, and they progressively feel less detailed and simplified.

Blame Sony. They're the ones sitting on the rights. Best L-5 can do is make games inspired by that to fill the void at this point.

Because:

shitty and unbalanced combat
shitty story
shitty characters
worst quests literally ever and there's like 150 of them
shitty MMO wait-timer mechanics to artificially lengthen the game in the most shameful manner possible
basic gameplay features locked behind said awful quests and real time wait timer

The real time wait stuff is out of place, but it doesn't really lengthen the game, it just runs in the background.

You still need to "manage" the thing and move around the npc's to have stuff built, and actually put the game on hold and afk. It's also associated with the awful quests.

I hope sony agrees to make DC3 some day, i dont care if it takes years, i'll wait.

Can we all agree that the weapon designs of Ni No Kuni 2 are good?

Attached: 1340968859_preview_508B9B3C5409AAC721972761F77C2726.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Great opening and premesis with soulless execution. The game's plot does nothing interesting and none of your party members interact in any meaningful way, even isekai president. The only part of the game that's decent is Ding Dong Dell. It's a total step back from the first game in terms of narrative and presentation.

Level-5 does pretty good job with character, weapon and monster design.

Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy and Ni No Kuni all share that.

>game gives you a quest right at the beginning
>recommended for level 60
why not just give me the quest near the end then?

Attached: 20180410133338_1.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

They're functionally identical.

Ni No Kuni I to Ni No Kuni II feels like Dark Cloud 1 to Dark Cloud 2.

They changed the game a lot, but Dark Cloud 2 at least used the items and monsters from the first game.

I'll crush my enemies, take over the world and rule with an iron fist

Attached: 1449346133.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

I know, but i like the designs of some swords better than others.

god i wanna impregnate his boipussy

I'd explore his ding dong dell, if you know what I'm saying

Ni No Kuni 2 its what Dark Cloud 3 would've looked like if it was made in 2019, just replace the monsters/items with the dark cloud ones and make all the dungeons Dreamer Doors.

This is why DC3 shouldnt be made yet because L-5 is a bad company nowdays.

I don't hate, but there's nothing to love about his other than the cel shaded graphics
the game is painfully mediocre in terms of combat, story, characters
its a decent rpg but not one that leaves any lasting impressions, when you are done with it, you probably never have the feeling to go back and replay

Nah, it’ll be fine.

I've gotten an itch for Dark Cloud/Rogue Galaxy lately but i don't really wanna replay them, will this game be a good substitute?

The game was made as an spin-off and this
I got bored of doing quests on chapter 5 and stopped playing since them.

I wanted to play it with the dub but the little girls voice made it unbearable and actually killed the interest I had in playing it.

>We got NNK2 and will get NNK3 instead of DC3.
>DC3
???

To make my dick hard

Dark Cloud 3. Rogue Galaxy doesn't count

First one sucked. I'm surprised they made a sequel no one wanted.

Ah sweet didn't know they were made by the same guys, loved the first two when I played them as a kid. They ever get a re-release or something?

It's even getting a remaster so someone obviously wants it.

No no kuni 2 really wants me to play suikoden 2 again.

Remasters cost about $2 to make. Just change the config settings for higher resolution and done. Takes a guy 5 minutes. It's a cheap way to make more money on bad games for companies in financial trouble.

Style over substance, the game has some pretty sweet designs but everything else is mediocre, the combat is serviceable at best, there isn't much thought put into it and the partner AI is dumb as a brick, often throwing itself at enemies while they are charging a powerful attack. The story feels rushed and the game is padded with bear butt collecting quests and mobile-tier city building.

Also, I didn't like the ending, I could tell who the mysterious kid was but I hated the whole dude I'm your son and I can travel through space and time tehee, you wont see your dream fulfilled but I will! shit, reminds me of that one dumb comic where some dude time travelings into their parents having sex and ceases to exist.

>Why do people dislike this game?
>I'm currently on the worst chapter where the plot completely halts just to suck Roland's cock and insult the player's intelligence by the way

Suikoden collection when?