ITT god-tier villians

ITT god-tier villians

Attached: Israphel_skin.png (208x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK9W0BjdB38
yogpetshame.tumblr.com
reddit.com/r/Yogscast/comments/crlft5/some_things_people_should_think_about_before_they/
youtu.be/ML7PD989l3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this that fucking yogscast shit?

>not Popbob

Attached: 16AE3404-D07B-468A-8026-4832B33232DF.png (188x400, 46K)

rip yogacats

>yogcast 2011-3
>minecraft, gta5, garrys mod
>yogscast 2019
>minecraft, gta5, garrys mod
holy shit

Did they even finish the series?

>Sjin was actually a villain all along
How many more Yogs are going to get #metoo'd before the end? Sips seemed really sad that all his friends are getting killed

*Steals your footage*

Attached: Eric_Sparrow_(THUG).jpg (500x500, 164K)

>yogscast is going minecraft again
what universe is this

>sips is doing a comfy vanilla hardcore playthrough
This is a blessed timeline

they have several minecraft videos from 3 months ago.

This is now a yog thread. Post cute yogs

Attached: g543gdsr.png (490x603, 753K)

i unsubscribed to them like 2.5 years ago because i got tired of seeing GTA and Garry's mod come up. I only ever occasionally watched their minecraft crap

Their only good content now is off the main channel. Minecraft/Terraria with Duncan or Sjin; sips streams; Tom and Simon videos; Lewis and any of the hot girls streams

I always liked Lewis and Sjin but apparently Sjin did a bad so theres just lewis and kinda duncan left for me. Sips is good too but something about his content doesnt click for me. not sure why

based

sips was good back on YT. His skyrim playthrough was kino. He interacts too much with his cancer stream viewers now

>duncan
he's a fuckin whiny bitch

He's really only bad in games like Civ or GTA

Attached: 1566151927560.jpg (1600x1066, 703K)

what happened to Simon? and Hannah?

Simon mostly does videos with Tom now, and a stream every Friday
Hannah is busy doxxing 12 year olds for making fun of trannies and seething that Lewis is fucking hotter, younger yogs like Lydia, Bouphe, and Leo

>tfw this is never going to get finished.
>Gonna spend the rest of my life waiting.
Is there anything similar at least?

I'm not gonna lie I'm a 21 year old man who still watches sjin play minecraft
I have no regrets nor shame

>Hannah is busy doxxing 12 year olds for making fun of trannies and seething that Lewis is fucking hotter, younger yogs like Lydia, Bouphe, and Leo
As much as I want to believe, i need proofs

In the end Sips is going to leave and the only Yogscast member left that didn't get metoo'd will be InTheLittleWood, still sat there playing Fortnite.

>i need proofs
Literally just Google and click the first result.

Attached: uEyQ83l.png (523x877, 294K)

What in the fuck?

Attached: 1563129068213.png (430x533, 629K)

>sjin did a bad
Explain?
Also nice digits

He got #metoo'd

Yea apperantly some 12 year old called someone sub human for being trans, instead of going through the rational thinking of "it's just a kid, fuck it, he's in that phase" she does that and then double downs implying the fact it's a kid doesn't matter and that it's hate speech anyway and he deserves it

Lewis and Simon will be fine; Ben too. I worry about Tom though

Kept asking fans for nudes, some of them were underaged

lewis is based, but tom is the best member these days

It's a good thing that fucking series ended.
The leaked ending sounded fucking atrocious.

>InTheLittleWood, still sat there playing Fortnite
I watched this channel while I was in high school and I don't know if I should be happy it's still relevant or sad at what it is.

Attached: Yogscast InTheLittleWood.jpg (2602x1506, 678K)

A Lewis-Tom-Sips-Simon podcast would be based

yeah the lewis and tom streams were really good, i like triforce but flax is a bit annoying

Damn, disappointing if true

Attached: 1524113963143.jpg (800x733, 59K)

I miss the Trials Files from RT back in 2011-2012ish.

Attached: 24.png (250x369, 94K)

Sips is based but ever since he moved to twitch, lost interest

>21 year old
Isn't that their main demographic? You guys were kids when they were doing their Minecraft RP stuff.

shadow of israel

Attached: shadow_of_israel.png (64x32, 18K)

33 year-old, surprising amount of people my age were watching their stuff.

Post more /good/ Minecraft channels.

imagine pretending this hard to not know

He literally quit the yogscast the other day

he did it years ago and he didnt know they were underaged

Attached: Simon heils fuhrer.png (3360x2100, 2.59M)

It's true. Some teenager told her tranny friend to kys so hannah doxxed him against her friends wishes. Funny enough, her boyfriend, known for harassing the fanbase, ALSO called her friend a man and said he would punch his teeth in.

This isnt even the first time. She also super doxxed a kid for fucking up an ebay thing and was posting super creepy threatening tweets about knowing where he lives and mentioning the color of his front door

Attached: Durial321.png (316x692, 29K)

god shes such a bitch im glad lewis isnt with her anymore

He was known for being nice and cheerful. Then I went to one of his streams a few years ago and he was such a whiny vindictive cunt to his audience that it super turned me off from seeing any of his shit

Not years ago. Hes been doing it this entire time. Both he and Lewis said hes been doing it still and it's not just the shit from last time

>he was such a whiny vindictive cunt to his audience
what happened? I don't really watch any streams but from what I know stream communities are the worst.

I dont know what happened. When the sjw thing blew up she was the only one who stayed rational and rolled her eyes and stupid sjw shit. Apparently she did a 180 and is a super sjw cunt now. Then the doxings kept happening and her boyfriend keeps telling everybody hes gonna kill them and lewis said shes technically not an employee because she doesnt work in the office so she doesnt have to obey the terms of service, yet she profits from the network and merch.

I hope enough people kick up a stink now that hes cleaning house and force lewis to drop her for good

proofs pls

yeah,its insane how SJW Hannah is now

Attached: 1563657882684.jpg (281x472, 26K)

Sjin isn't part of yogscast anymore.

This was before fortnite when he still had the reputation of being a nice decent guy and not just an aging cuck desperately trying to stay relevant.

I dont even know what he was playing, possibly minecraft. I just tuned in when he was angrily shitting on his viewers. Not even angry about a rude comment. Just shitting on his audience in general. So that little encounter broke the illusion that he was a nice guy and I never watched a single one of his videos or appearances again. I was beginning to shift into watching his shit too

Imagine being 16 and thinking everyone knows about Minecraft youtubers

Their fucking goodbye posts on reddit you stupid asshole. God damn

I wasn't pretending at all, how would I know such a generic looking minecraft dude was from yogscast otherwise? I was asking for confirmation. It's been a lot of years since I cared about yogscast is all.

>Look him up
>he broke up with that one vlog girl and got someone else pregnant
Are all minecraft youtubers chads?
is he gonna get metoo'd soon?

Maybe. They ALL did the same shit. I mean lewis did it and it's why we have hannah
>but hannah was in the wow guild
But it was her being a fan of the boss guides that prompted the meeting and eventual sex and gifting of yogscast2

sjin? meetoo'd?
what happened?

remainder that sjin and turps did nothing wrong

Kept hitting on fans and asking and sending nudes, even when he had a gf at the time. This is against the terms of service so he had to be let go
>that's not THAT bad
It doesnt matter how bad it is or not. He broke his contract. Turps did the same thing

Based

>kid acts like a cunt to someone
>instead of telling him off or notifying parents they doxx him
Why are people like this

Cause shes a fucking idiot. Even the tranny friend was more rational. Hannah fell hard for the meme about white women fighting for the oppressed for them

Internet taught everyone that everything short of murder is perfectly okay as long as you believe you're in the right.

>Turps did the same thing
isn't he married? pretty fucking based

>I hope enough people kick up a stink now that hes cleaning house and force lewis to drop her for good

would be based if lewis fucked her off aswell

>yogscast logic
>doxxing children good :)
>consenting chats with adults bad >:(

Attached: mmmm.png (258x249, 88K)

you know what i miss?
tf2 with tfme and tfyou.

Blame the women around the world who decided to weaponize sexual harassment claims

blame men for giving women more rights than they deserve

never forget the most kino Minecraft video
youtube.com/watch?v=mK9W0BjdB38

It's against the tos dude lewis has no choice. You cant be flirting with fans.

Do you mean code of conduct?

hannah was always a dumb bitch
someone redpill lewis already so he can make the yogscast great again

He is redpilled. He voted for Brexit

It's a breach of contract either way

hannah isn't affiliated with them any more in any capacity

>this entire fucking thread

Attached: 1449929532329.jpg (717x499, 80K)

what, seriously?

SHe still has "Yogs" in her twitch name

Other than being allowed to use the brand and their networks and use their online stores and actually be present at yogcon as a content creator.

Shes not part of the yogscast in the sense she wont get fired for her bullshit, but shes still part of it in the sense she profits from the brand 100% just like everyone under contract

so there is still a chance thasjin will record shit with other yogs?

>bebopvox
>bashur
>sly
>paulsoaresjr
>captainsparklez
> chimneyswift
>brent, eric, and wes from Deadworkersparty
>sethbling
>yogscast
>tfw used to watch all of these guys
>tfw they are no where near as popular or relevant as they used to be
>tfw most of them are completely forgotten already
What is this depressing feel, bros?

Attached: 3Tjpwkh-vc2pTlIWgPC-GswXWaLQJUKmdOV1uw8QEU4.jpg (700x525, 67K)

Aging

He said he will return eventually as an independent content creator. He may eventually start doing stuff with the company again, but I wiouldn't bet on it right away and he won't be allowed to use their brand anymore

He did nothing wrong though. Jagex was the villian.

What's more depressing, being an underage on Yea Forums, or being an irrelevant 30 year old still on Yea Forums?

What a sad comfy thread

Attached: 1470477693169.png (1600x900, 757K)

He says he did but I suspect he may be memeing
He did it originally to piss of pflax on the podcast because pflax was so openly against brexit (it was another thing he, surprisingly, had an opinion on)

he is surrounded by too many faggots to ever be truly redpilled

I don't think it was consensual, dudes a straight up perv. He didn't even get metoo'd as in false accusations, they are real accusations and they even took it to the police which I believe there are currently investigating.
You guys can find more information about it here yogpetshame.tumblr.com inb4 >tumbler
This place is the only place I could find that has all the allegations and "misdeeds" they have done archived. Yogs have an iron fist in all public forums that discuss them and delete any posts or threads that depict them in a negative light. They have even asked that tumbler user to take it down. They even ban linking to that blog I posted because it exposes them as the frauds they are.
I sometimes question if they are a legit sexual cult grooming their fan base for their own selfish purposes. They are completely indoctrinated going by the yogcon video they posted, I pretty sure they would drink the kool aid if asked. My only proof of their weird sex cult is the photograph of Tom wearing leather like gimp stuff getting a simulated bj from another member of the yogscast while another member Lydia gasped in the background of the pic. It was posted once and quickly deleted. If anyone has it please post it. They were all wearing leather type gimp outfits. They are a shady bunch.

He and sips are the same. They have varying opinions on things, don't engage in cringe partisan politics like Pyrion, and just don't care about what they say

Sjin is a nice guy
There's no reason for him to have quit Yogscast
I don't even care if he's a pedo, it's nobody's business but his

Are you fucking retarded?

No but thanks for asking
it's nice to know someone is checking up on me

god, pyrion is so insufferable

SPBP

Fuck off roastie we're trying to be rational here

Lewis is so based and redpilled
How did he go from virgin to chad?

Broke his contract. That's all they need to fire him

>gib nudes or else >:(

Attached: 1561209022162.png (2048x2304, 3.43M)

alcoholism

Contract?
Yikes...
When youtube channels become businesses that's when you know it's soulless

fuck off sjin did nothing wrong
I want to sexually abuse Leozaur

redpill me on pyrion, i never really cared for the lesser yogs so i wonder what this piece of shit did

Yes usually places of business sign contracts with their employees. It may be strange to you but I assure you almost every business does this

Hes alright but he likes to speak his mind

reddit.com/r/Yogscast/comments/crlft5/some_things_people_should_think_about_before_they/

seems like a real nice guy

remember team double dragon?
remember when pyrion wormed his way in and fucking ruined it?

caff did tho. Fuck that creepy soinigger

I think you should re-read my post
You will find that I was fully aware of this

where were you when he was confirmed best member?

Attached: firefox_2019-08-18_17-16-28.png (266x316, 191K)

Lewis went through a phase about 5 years ago where he literally just went home and played DotA 2 for like 9 hours straight every single night. Lewis knew Pyrion from some sponsored game event (Guns of Icarus I think) where they got matched up by the game devs. Lewis played those hours of DotA with Pyrion so they quickly became friends (I think pyrion had appeared in a few Christmas civ games before then)
He's incredibly opinionated but is also incredibly ignorant of every subject he speaks about, despite trying to sound intelligent about it

Triforce would be better with Tom/Simon instead of Pyrion. You cannot disprove this

nothing much, he is just a dota caster that has a huge mouth
I personally dislike him because he embodys everything that I hate about humanity, mostly talking loud about shit you actually have no knowledge about

>"he's a sick pedophile!"
>"victims" were ~17
every time
hysterical social media lol

>ignoring where it specifically mentions 14

They weren't nude in the photograph, it was just really strange seeing behind the curtain type of stuff, besides Lydia was wearing this high cut leather outfit. She looked hot in it. Like 90s high cut bikini and I want to see it again as I never saved it the first time I saw it

you now remember that gamechap was part of the yogscast for like a month before he got fired for writing a very angry reply to some reddit post asking what was wrong with him.
what actually was wrong with him?

so fucking what??
and what are some of them "sobbing" about? acting like they were brutally gangbanged in an alleyway when they just exchanged nudes over the internet
jesus christ people must be really bored with their lives if this is what they get dramatic over

>guy does a crime
>gets punished for it
>WOOOOOOOW YOU MUST BE REALLY BORED WITH YOUR LIFE FAGS

goddamn gamechap, the last time i've seen the fucker was when the e meme exploded and somebody dug up him screaming at glowstone letters. what happened to him anyway? last time i've checked he was clickbaiting away with anime titties w/ bertie

Attached: 1560782629460.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

tom is great, he is like the young sips
I wouldn't mind seeing ben either, he may not be that interseting as a person but his taste in hobbies and vidya is good

Wow you REALLY dont get anything and are just mad to be mad.

Caff got outed as an awful awful groomer who sexually harrassed a lot of girls. He was quickly fired. Then lewis told the community that this shit was not okay and to come forward if they have had any such experiences with any other content creator. This lead to people coming forward with claims turps had been inappropriate with the community and got fired. People also came forward with the same thing for sjin. It's against the contract and against what the yogscast stands for

>Caff got outed as an awful awful groomer
holy shit nice
do you guys ever look at someone without knowing them and just decide to hate them? this was caff for me
when did all this stuff happen? I watch a lot of yogscast but obviously don't bother with their cringe community, must have missed this whole thing

Attached: 1563467965851.png (247x248, 67K)

right now he's doing mario maker top 10s
some months ago he was doing weird macro fetish shit in smash ultimate

yogpetshame.tumblr.com
There's the archive, you can find all the information you want there.

i always hated caff too he sucked up to hannah a lot

Like a month ago his discord mods came forward and said he flirts with all his female fans and mods and only hires women to be mods so he can harass them and hid the fact he had a gf so girls he hit on wouldn't know he was fishy. Shit like that. He also only collaborated with female yogscast members. He said nothing and just disappeared, which kind of proves it.

Pyrion had your exact reaction and hannah gave him tons of shit on Twitter and even started shit talking his kids. Oh he was Hannah's streaming partner, which is fitting cause she sucks and people aren't sure if she was in on it or not

welcome to special Yogpod

what i want to know is why they're only now acting on the sjin stuff when it has been known for ages?

>tfw Still watch Ethoslab
I can't stop, he's just so fun and comfy to listen to as I drift off to sleep, doesn't scream or anything just wants to build his redstone autism

Do Simmon and Lewis still talk at least?
I always got Ster/Jerma bro vibes off them but haven't kept up in years

childhood is thinking simon was funnier
adulthood is realising lewis was always better
ascension is realising simon was less of a cunt

yeah simon and lewis were in colony survival series a couple of weeks ago

Probably? Simon has been shit for a long LONG time. I dont understand why people want him back. He literally lost his edge and subscribes purely to sjw ideology.

Simon simply doesn't work with new lewis. Lewis is unhinged and is both simon and lewis of old plus new craziness. Simon works well with tom because tom is pretty chill so he can still react to Simon's lukewarm edge

there probably still talk daily but simon is very close with tom these days,
tom talks a lot about how they go to the pub all the time and he does videos with him

seriously though, what the fuck actually happened to lewis?

>sjin might go to jail for cp

Attached: 1552117215223.jpg (640x618, 49K)

He finally let loose

>tumblr

Based yohi

He became a Chad and realized he could finally do and say whatever he wanted

Attached: j67656yey5.jpg (883x526, 56K)

I don't understand why simon is so beloved.
and lewis might actually become based given enough time. he just needs to stop browising r*ddit.
I think the american from their 4X stream is redpilled. he could help with that.

>groomer
can you fucking stop with these wojak buzzwords for 5 minutes?

kek based

This is a pretty normal thing to do. Sure, it's unprofessional, but what it boils down to is, at worst, a clumsy failed attempt at flirtation. Nobody would have cared before the metoo era.

isn't it obvious? fatass guy with a penchant for jaffas and loaded with spicy british humor, atleast that was simon before he got neutered by today's political climate that would've skinned him alive if he made the content he did today.

>>>>>>>>>>discord
dilate

the cops are on him
he needs a different outlet to vent

Attached: 1563079706979.png (1500x2100, 1.16M)

>"Jeremy versus the Evil Space Niggers" by Dave Fuckface

>Him
>He is to blame for it all

Attached: Them.jpg (474x552, 61K)

did he really go all sjw? is that what's rubbing me the wrong way?
I remember liking him a lot more before the long break he took, I just thought I was the one who changed

>tfw it was going to turn out that Yoglabs was a prequel and that Testificate MD was actually Israphel and he wasn't trying to kill Simon and Lewis just get them to try and remember who he was
>Tfw Knight Peculiar was going to come back in some extremely retarded way
>tfw Israphel was supposed to die anti-climactically
Man, I am so fucking glad the series didn't end. Holy fuck.

Attached: Gohan disappointed.jpg (512x384, 28K)

nah, of course you're not the one who's changed. you're just being left behind by the advance of society.

I am glad my time on this earth is finite

Herro, me Swang-Ji

>All this drama shit
Meanwhile the last time I saw Sips he was just happily building away in planet coaster and talking about his kid
Is it so hard for people to not be faggots

serves Sips and the Yogscast for not just sticking to their roots.
Cut the whole team back to just Lewis and Simon making racist jokes in a podcast once a month and Sips playing Gmod Prop Hunt with Hat Films in a weekly video.
No facecam, no twitch city builder/colony game Sips was pure kino.

Raid area 77

its cuz Sips was at his best when he was playing comfy city builders and calling everyone bastards or when he was playing with Hat Films (before they were famous) and doing a bit of roleplay in their games of Murder.

TTT and GTA5 are boring zoomer shit that tries too hard to be cringe channels like VanosGaming

Simon went crazy and had an episode. He only shows up in the occasional video here or there, mostly as the shouty reaction guy.
Lewis dumped Hannah and has become absolutely based since. He's no longer the apologetic shy bitchboy, he's a full grown alpha chad.

Attached: 1540230107477.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

This.
FUCK pflax

FUCKING HATE PFLAX\

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHOOSE THAT BORING LEECH TO DO THEIR TRIFORCE PODCAST!?!?!

I barely watch Minecraft content (only pewds and Sethbling)

who tf is this

Simon will never again
>Make racist voices
>Say nigger or any variation of it
>Joke about nyan 11
I doubt he will since he said he was going to take a break before coming back to do stuff on his own. If it was actually illegal stuff they would have went to the police and he wouldn't have made any statements himself.

Pyrion isnt even a Yog.
he's just the "extra" of Youtube.
He's only famous because he's a fringe friend of other famous youtubers, he gets invited to fill out numbers.
He hung around with Purge when Purge used to do Dota2 videos.
Hung around with Arumba when Arumba used to make CK2 videos
Hung out with TB a few times in their podcast.
Cunt latched onto the Yogscast a couple of years ago as the only way to stay relevant.
He's totally 100% unlikable, unfunny and uninteresting.
I tried listening to their Triforce podcast but it's just Pflax getting political an arguing over every little thing Lewis says while Sips just kind of says "uh-huh" once in a while in the background.

>hating a man for loving cunny
what is this world we live in?

Attached: 1559148514882.jpg (1764x1452, 898K)

What's he done since? I haven't really kept track of them all since sips (best damn part of the whole crew) left and started his solo YouTube thing / twitch

keep in mind at the start of the Yogpod and their old WoW videos, Simon was a fat, no-friends, alcoholic/smoker neet who played WoW all day. He was like 35 or 36 years old when they started the Yogpod, dude's in his mid-late 40's now.
He didn't handle fame or being expected to do anything well.
And even PewDiePie has shown you cant have your entire online youtube career be screaming like a 12 year old faggot at every jumpscare.
Simon's in this awkward phase where he's still kind of funny but he's just too fucking old at this point to keep up with the pop culture, references or jokes.
He's also fucking bad at vidya too.

He was a real human bean

he's basically the millionaire alpha nerd chad of Britain.

Is that Popbob from the oldest anarchy server in minecraft?

Lol really? So he's kept up his fame then? Good honestly he was always way too fucking clever for small time shit

He turned 31 in like the 10th episode of the podcast. Stop lying

really? i should go back and listen again.
could've sworn he was older.

>The most notorious griefer on the OLDEST ANARCHY SERVER IN MINECRAFT

Attached: PorkyPigsHauntedHoliday-14.png (256x224, 26K)

nah, it's Bobpop from the youngest monarchy server on Roblox.

maybe you're thinking of the other guy? jesse whoever?

The irrelevant 30 year old on Yea Forums who used to be an underage on Yea Forums

Attached: 1446764297917.jpg (650x355, 35K)

So basically Moot?
I know you're still here you bastard

Yogscast has been trash for almost 3 years. Look at the state if their uploads. Ugly as sin clickbait thumbnails and titles, and just gmod and GTA on rotation. How can you be a fan of that?

>Yea Forums unironically has threads about YogsCast now

I'm too old. I need to die.

Attached: 1564226967409.png (458x485, 312K)

There is absolutely nothing clickbaity at all about any of their videos, user.
You should have expected it at some point, it was only a matter of time and with all the people getting exposed for doing scummy things in their group it's bound to get signal boosted.

Attached: TTT.jpg (1120x179, 74K)

yikes
I only tune in to the christmas livesteams now
But I keep getting surprised by all the new faces that only dilute the magic. For me, nothing tops just Simon and Lewis alone together. Such a great duo. But it's something we rarely get to see now because of all these sideshows that have to be wedged into everything.

imagine being such a zoomer that you think everyone cares about this dumb shit

seething replies ITT

Never forget that peak yogscast was way before Minecraft came along:
youtu.be/ML7PD989l3s

fuck lewis is based in back then

Give us your sex dupes

>pewds