I-im n-not a nazi anymore, i-im a g-gamer j-just like you g-guys, we are okay, right?

>I-im n-not a nazi anymore, i-im a g-gamer j-just like you g-guys, we are okay, right?

Attached: 1565614432534PewDiePie.jpg (1400x1400, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1rtviBRNTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pewdiepie is based and redpilled

pewdiepie was never funny

not anymore apparently, he said fuck pol

Imagine being so retarded that you can't keep your mouth shut when you're on DISNEY'S fucking payroll. An actor who cannot act, does not deserve the position. They did nothing wrong dropping him like an anchor after he slipped his tongue on that bridge.

He got Ben Shapiro, Elon Musk and Dr. Phil to host Meme Review.

That is pretty based to me

BASED

Eat shit, /pol/ack. People who can't perform their job right don't deserve the job. Whine more about minorities stealing your job when you can't even do basic tasks properly.

he was never a nazi, just a racist
there's a difference (although not that big)

/pol/ almost exposed his power level several times
why does he want to be their ally, when they keep ruining his life?

I am getting tried of all this youtube shit

pewds was never a nazi, dilate

You retards obsession with hating Nazis ironically creates more and more everyday
Good job idiot

Pretty based actually.

Pol is run by glow in the dark you retard. No shit he would say it sucks, it does.

Survival of the fittest, and your kind aren't surviving. Continue fading into history. Your outbursts are nothing more than the whelps of a dying kind.

this. his old videos were jokes that family guy would find embarrassing. his new videos are better, but i don't find his humor funny.

notice how fast he dropped from the spotlight into irrelevance

>shitskins
>performing at their job
They wouldn't live in literal shitholes if that were the case lmoa

Attached: gamers_against_ysrael.png (703x676, 1.04M)

PEWDS IS BASED

PROVE ME WRONG VTARDS

Attached: pepsi.jpg (240x240, 9K)

you should all be hanging from a lamppost rn desu

He's not an actor and he doesn't need their money

>white replacement theory is just a conspiracy, you people are crazy
>Survival of the fittest, and your kind aren't surviving. Continue fading into history. Your outbursts are nothing more than the whelps of a dying kind.

Attached: autistic pepe.jpg (600x484, 25K)

>your kind
sometimes the thought that there won't be enough rope, that the demand will exceed production capacity, keeps me awake at night

lmaoing @ the dumb /pol/mutts desperately defending their idol

>Imagine being so retarded that you can't keep your mouth shut when you're on DISNEY'S fucking payroll
He didn't think the Indian guys were going to hold up the sign. He was expecting another "fuck off" message like he got from most of the people he contacted on Fiver.

>doing what he finds fun
>said pol sucks when hexs absolutely right since its run by glow in the dark niggers
>dabs on mainstream media

Can you name anyone more based than pewds?

Grrr, fucking /pol/. I can't stop thinking about them.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

It's pretty interesting since according to this natural law, non-whites should return to their colonized state where they belong. The ONLY reason why non-whites are emerging this hard is because of whites who allowed them

oh my god DISNEY can you believe he didnt respect DISNEY thats just like wow how dare he show such blatant disregard for DISNEY'S public image!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1539652999280.png (267x348, 136K)

And now he's better off for it. He's still making way more money than you or I ever will, and doesn't have to walk on eggshells with what he says nearly as bad as he used to.

Not really, I can't.

This, fuck seething lefties and journos

That is the definition of based

what video?

>dabs on mainstream media
he is mainstream media

what is the whole glow in the dark thing even about?
never understood this meme

I genuinely don't understand these posts.
White people aren't going anywhere, and in fact with advancements in genetic modification and white fetishism most people of the future will be genemodded to be European DNA.
There will only be white people in the future. These posts of yours just sound like impotent raging at the reality of the world.

Only comedians and TV/movie writers are allowed to use "nigger"?
The truth is, the word became completely de-fanged and harmless sarcasm by the end of the '00s. Everyone became completely used to it. Then you SJW identitarians started pretending it was evil and awful for no reason other than your own social gain.

Only zoomers ever gave a shit about this faggot

when

>all these copefags coming out of the woodwork
Yea Forums is truly the most pathetic place on the internet.

Attached: based.png (2100x2700, 1.96M)

/pol/ is mostly Israelis trying to convince other letter agency goons into committing domestic terrorism and letter agency goons trying to convince Israelis into committing domestic terrorism the board is basically unusable

BASED
Cringe

closeted faggot/10

Attached: 1564374245029.jpg (494x852, 68K)

reddít

This pisses me off so goddamn much. There wasn't even a "racism problem" 10 years ago, then the fucking white left had to start self-loathing for no reason other than to start controversy and talk about how oppressed black people are. Hell, even now the vast majority of people who start that shit are white.

Always remember that all it took for Yea Forums to completely 180 an opinion held for the better part of a decade on a screeching unfunny surrogate babysitter was him getting heat for jew jokes. This garbage board would probably floss and dab unironically if tim sweeny made "offensive" jokes on twitter.
Pathetic.

Attached: 1563631893975.jpg (1080x1075, 129K)

terry davis who said CIA agents were niggers who glow in the dark and that he ran them over with his car. he was brilliant but had schizophrenia.

oh noooo that weird kid who played his gameboy alone during lunchtime and can't even do one pullup is going to become a nazi oh nooooo i'm so fucking scared gamers rise up

youtube.com/watch?v=z1rtviBRNTw

Cringy fucking incel, go back to pol and wallow in shit.

dilate

F

Gamers are worse than nazis

>There wasn't even a "racism problem" 10 years ago

Attached: 1538877373748.png (231x243, 37K)

what's with this retarded discord red.dit tranny invasion? GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT SITES YOU SUBHUMANS