PC Gaming is the Ultimate Life Cope

Literally under no circumstance is more effort or money required than just buying a console a year after release. No bs I know an adult virgin (not friends for years so insults are fine) who spends all his money on new hardware for his pc. Its pathetic. So much time and effort put in just so he can play Skyrim with naked anime girls? Are you fucking serious? All the best games are on Playstation anyway (Sorry Gears, fuck Halo)
>muh graffix
Oh wow your pixels are slightly better, really worth the graphics card the price of my console
>muh cummoonity mawds
Most mods are inane retardation. How tf can you even call yourself a fan of something if you spend more time larping as a game dev than playing the fucking game?
>pc ownly ruhleech
Oh wow im so butthurt I cant play fucking goat sim or some other 20 minutes of creative effort game
>i gut muh gams fer free
Cool, you are directly the reason some games dont get deserved sequels. Not like youre saving money though, youd have to still rob a few more hundred games to break even on your ridiculous pc costs
What Im saying is simple; stop being turbo virgins and buy a playstation.
>pic is pc gamer arrested for pirating games

Attached: FB_IMG_1566115013059.jpg (714x960, 80K)

This thread is the ultimate cope. BTW I fucked your mum last night. 5

here's ur 5 bro

Well on an unrelated note to my bait thread, it turns out every board is full of pedos.

Attached: frCaSEQ.jpg (500x294, 31K)

>buying a console

Hahahaha no thanks

Why are sońyggers chimpng so hard today? Did they lose another game

Yo I love feet

Are there really no video game things to discuss anymore? We just slug along in our daily bait threads and the latest outrage?

Attached: 2418451.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

huuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr duuuuuuuurrrrrrr

Death Stranding

Console faggots need rope

That's all they do, they dont even play games on their console they just sit online trying to convince people they are happy with the console they never play.

Coping is literally how you live well. If you can cope with your condition what the fuck is the problem? Being unable to cope is the weakness part.

I use my PC for more than just gaming, bro

PC > PlayStation = Nintendo > Xbox

What is happening is this image

I can't record music on PS4, do more with your life than video games and you'll realize how worthless a console is

What games did they even have to lose?

the game

Damn OP how BTFO did you get arguing with a PC gamer before posting this

Haha look at this cope from a console poor fag.

Attached: 1516835563249.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Doesn't need an explanation does it? Maybe you're too distracted by the words on his shirt?