imdb.com/title/tt1352274/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt
youtube.com/watch?v=xfQ2vhA97A0
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg
youtube.com/watch?v=UHPbTuSOKaA
youtube.com/watch?v=jy5pBI8WvK8
youtube.com/watch?v=D10_BEtL9-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>eating while playing

Attached: 1558696866469.png (546x789, 582K)

>not having a grease controller for dinner time
Retard

Attached: dinner time.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

This, imagine smearing the wing and chip grease all over your room and then on your controller too.

>It's my turn to be player 1

Attached: keep-your-fingers-clean-while-eating-cheetos-chocolate-chips-and-more.1280x600[1].jpg (1280x600, 103K)

why do people hype chicken wings so much?
its mostly bones and gristle, you get like one bite of actually good meat
you eat the breast and the thigh, then turn the rest into compost for your fruit and eat the fruit

this
and theres often strings of organs you have to remove too

I think they just hyped chicken wings to make them sellable

I've never actually met anybody who picks up a controller and smears messy food all over it. Of course I've played with people who are eating but they always wipe their hands thoroughly. Does anyone actually have any horror stories about this stuff? If it happened to me I'd get up and leave right then.

>likes breast
>hates wing

You have shit taste

They are delicious when cooked right... Crispy skin and tender / juicy meat.

sure bro, pass me a wing.

>pass me the controller bro

Attached: 1566149360820.webm (640x800, 1.46M)

>not using utensils
Ok thirdworlder

>It doesn't matter who's player 1, we play at the same time
>I WANNA BE PLAYER 1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate that kid. Only was friends with him because I sat next to him during 1st grade.

I feel the same way.
This is why I always reject flats and go for drums

Attached: 1364155180467.png (419x263, 120K)

Faggot.

Attached: 1510514477781.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

>bone in wings
>paying for less chicken

Attached: 1452821177194.jpg (418x440, 24K)

No

>amala and stew
My 419 nigga

It was a legit scam from pubs. Theyd buy chicken wholesale and use everything but wings because NO ONE wanted wings until some fuckin genius cut them in half and slathered them in sauce.

Why call it "bone in"? Boneless is a meme, it's just breast.

"Bone in" is what I call it when I visit your mom

Nice

>Chicken wings with utensils
Do you use a fork when you gobble that cock as well?

>alright bro it's my turn now, hand over the controller

Attached: MxNillin-Cum02.jpg (2448x2448, 1.14M)

How is that a scam?

Drums suck too. Eating food off the bone is for cavemen

"Bone in wings" are just chicken wings. Because the alternative is called fucking chicken nuggets. Some BBQ sauce and a side of blue cheese ranch doesn't magically transform your nuggets into wings.

I'll never understand why people like Buffalo wings. The sauce is mediocre for a spicy sauce and plain crispy wings by themselves are much better.

Wonderful! Stick and hot semen!

Hold on let me lick your hands clean first big bro

fuck off Shinji

Wtf is this?

I can completely clean a chicken wing, thigh, or leg, using only spoon and fork.
This is a skill I picked up while growing up because my mom would make chicken sometimes but I wanted to keep the TV remote/computer keyboard/ps2 controller clean

>mfw americans eat dozens of tiny chicken wings instead of the whole chicken
i literally leave the chicken wings for my cat every time.

Attached: 356835835.jpg (659x644, 61K)

If you like vinegar and garlic then the sauce is pretty fucking good

>owns a cat
>spends entire lifespan thinking about americans

Attached: 1561766943893.jpg (600x568, 31K)

PLEASE NO MIX BOARDS DONT MIX PLEASE BECAUSE THEY MUST BE SEPERATE ALWAYS SEPERATE PLEASE THANK YOU

>guys can I play
>yeah but you're the youngest so you have to use the madcatz controller
every time

Attached: doc_cringe.png (327x357, 205K)

>Go in for some wings
>Come out with your balls snipped

This is the buffalo wild wing audience. Theres a whole ad campaign related to vascetomies and wings. Its pretty sick. But yeah, bone-in wings suck and boneless is the way to go.

Attached: Jewel Stool brochure 4.jpg (1600x1236, 344K)

do you think they fill the void with meat on boneless wings?

It's not healthy to eat raw sewage, user

>all these boneless autist ITT

Cooking chicken bone in makes it juicier and taste better. You've gotta be a real sperg not to be able to eat meat off the bone or a fat fuck that doesn't want to have to worry about choking on one while you shovel glorified chicken nuggets into your mouth

Is it true that America has boneless fucking wings????

How could AMERICA do that? Damn AMERICAN,S, america america AMERICA

Would it really be that rude to simply say "wash your hands first"?

>not one mention of Zaxbys yet

I wonder what the percentage is of southern anons. While I do like bone in over boneless I wouldn't get wings at Zaxbys, save it for the tendies with the sauce. You gotta go to an actual local wings place that is run/frequented by niggers to get the best wings not a fast food place. Also canes > Zaxbys

Used to always get wings when I got Zaxbys but I've switched to their chicken sandwiches now, the wings I got always had really cold sauce on them and were usually too small.

yo that Caniac combo is basically what I HAVE to order if I have a horrible work week
go there when I get off before the sun sets and just go into a carb dimension and shove a beer down and pass out in pure bliss

unreal

no what they have is buffalo wings
which is very confusing at first but while the wings are still chicken wings the sauce is made from buffalos
used to be made from bison until they were intentionally driven extinct so the queen could get more taxes

Screw boned wings boneless for life. You don't get your hands filthy and you get more meat. Bonefags on suicide watch.

Attached: Adachi_Sticky.png (700x785, 264K)

I love those just because you can eat em with chopsticks. Cheetos as well. Great for keeping fingers clean.

Attached: bison.gif (288x162, 1021K)

the texture is completely different so it's really up to preference
boneless / nuggies are just minced up chicken and often you'll get those unchewable bits cause some shit got in
with bone wings you can chew around undesirable parts and you get that nice long strip of meat that hasnt been minced up and it's a lot more juicy than a nuggie
drum sticks being the ultimate chicken option, if you can get meaty, thick huge drummies then you got a dank meal in front of you

Zaxby's has good food and I love their sauce but goddamn are they overpriced. One small sandwich is $4 all by itself.

Boneless "wings" do not exist you are just saying you like chicken nuggets like a 10 year old. Just learn to eat you useless millennial faggots. It's okay if your fingers get dirty you don't have to stop and check Twitter every 5 seconds.

>this must be British cuisine
I didn't think there was a level below American and above African until today

>below American and above African
>implying americans know how to cook
>implying african food isn't far superior

the niggers eat bug burgers, which is a few tiers below mcdonalds franken nuggets be real.
What IS that in the picture though, chicken legs and ????

Jesus this looks like shit

And people make fun of me for getting a boneless wings

HURR DURR ITS JUST NUGGETS

I know and they are delicious and don’t require me to get my hands nasty while eating.

I like my wings hot but is there anything more disgusting than buffalo flavor? It has this nasty vinegar-y taste and people think I can't handle heat when I refuse to eat them yet they're not as hot as what I usually eat.

>and theres often strings of organs you have to remove too
Organs in the wings and thighs? wtf

Fuck you

Pass me the bro, controller.

God that jiggling ass is like two big sexy albino watermelons clapping together

Attached: 1561336904301.jpg (342x280, 16K)

I wouldn't say a scam but put this in perspective. Before the 80s chicken wings used to be used as fish bait. Literally you would buy a bucket of chicken wings and attach em to a line. Someone in Buffalo NY discovered that chicken wings were actually edible, and when floured, deep fried and smothered with hot sauce mixed with butter, really delicious. That's how the buffalo chicken wing was born. Flash foward 35 years later and chicken wing prices are so fucking expensive that breast meat is actually cheaper. There's a good reason why non-chain restaurants are starting to fade away from the casual 6 piece wings on the appetizer menu.

>the niggers eat bug burgers,
that shows the extent of your knowledge about african cuisine

>want to order pizza
>have to pay for the food
>have to pay the delivery fee
>have to pay sales tax to the government
>ave to pay the tip to the driver to subsidize his sub-minimum wage job
>have to pay the chicken wing tax to the cat

Attached: 1566144291862.jpg (310x450, 19K)

>wings
Here's your 80% bone 10% cartilage & 10% meat slathered in shitty sauce bro, enjoy your epic meal while I eat the chicken breasts.

Guess how I know you're all white lmao. There's nothing wrong with using your hands and getting them a little dirty, you fucking pussies.

mah niggas. I feel bad for all those in this thread who keep complaining about bone-in wings not having enough meat. Look in the right places, and you'll find some meaty, crispy drumsticks.

Does anyone else have this compulsion? Whenever I touch something food related and can feel something on my fingers, I just need to wipe them immediately. Sometimes I don't even wait till I am done and just need to grab a towel to wipe off the small crumbs of bread off of my hands. I kinda hate it.

>MAMA I WANT MY CHIKKEN NUGGIESSSSS WAAAHHHHH GIMME GIMME GIMME CHICKY NUGGY
^how bonelessbabies really sound

what the fuck is this nasty crap, it looks like a dumpster behind a mexican restaurant.

I suppose hatian dirt cookies don't count in your opinion either; regardless this is what I rank at the bottom of consumable foods: the mosquito burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Attached: MosquitoBurgers.jpg (1128x665, 138K)

>he eats meat

Attached: krRTR7d.jpg (1275x1920, 511K)

>not having a broken ass shit madcatz for these situations

>Each patties contains around 500,000 flies

Attached: flies.gif (200x200, 14K)

t. nigger that never learned to use a fork.

For me it doesn't even have to be food related. Anything from dirt to grease bothers the hell out of me if I can feel it on my hands. Sometimes I can't even finish what I'm actually doing and have to wash e'm in the middle of the task.

this isn't encouraging you to get a vasectomy, it's just encouraging the retards already getting vasectomies to watch sports ball to buy wings.

are blacks even people at this point

Attached: 1561723216199.png (593x580, 621K)

not mosquitos, midge flies

theyre from a documentary because apparently these buggers swarm the area once a year

imdb.com/title/tt1352274/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

They're not even wings you little pussy faggot. Those are just chicken nuggets. I would choke you to death with your own nuggies you bitch boy

You didn't even order the Wingz n Thingz fuck off

Attached: 920d82123eebc8a845fcc5e3fa56e164b89a1b8af43a7a77572ee16013a1808e.jpg (600x715, 93K)

do you have autism?

that's for faggots that have gross sweaty hands all the time, if someone wants a controller with food on their hands you just tell them to fuck off. or better yet tell your friends BYOC and never share a controller.

Zaxbys wings suck

Attached: 20190817_163553.jpg (4032x2268, 2.76M)

from where, what was the order, and how much?

zaxbys is pretty fire. Zax sauce slaps hard as fuck

>diet coke

lol

This guy gets it

Wings Over. Ordered a combo # 1: 1 lbs boneless wings smothered in honey bbq and mango habanero sauce, garlic parmesan waffle fries, and a diet coke to counter those calories.

Attached: overwatchmeal.jpg (4032x2268, 2.47M)

who the fuck eats wings with a fork?

>twitch
>overwatch
>discord
>faggy rainbow keyboard
Kill yourself

the restaurant calls them wings so they are.

Attached: 1550935807849.png (540x549, 283K)

this is the average /vg/ user

never heard of the place before. is it expensive?

As long as it's not somebody else's grease having my controller get fucked up in combat with my enemies fills me with pride.

Attached: 1565730884127.jpg (328x277, 11K)

most people that buy boneless wings.

My sisters.

t. nigger that never heard of boneless wings

not in my watch
the same as smoking in my place
not in a million years

>boneless wings
you mean chicken nuggets?

My mistake, I've always remembered it as 'mosquito burgers' though it being a different insect doesn't make it any more appealing to me in the slightest. Famine is a brutal thing I guess, resorting to dirt cookies and bug burgers simply to survive.

What is grey/brown looking part and the green looking part though? I want to at the very least know what it is, and why it's eaten

Attached: dirtcookies.jpg (674x375, 78K)

This is an automatic dealbreaker for me

My abusive, narcissistic older brother was this type of person and this fucking triggers me.

He would get his greasy hands all over all the fucking controllers, crumbs, sauce, whatever, you name it, doesn't give a fuck and it doesn't bother him

Takes all of MY books to the toilet, somehow they all end up with water damage. Are you dropping them in the fucking toilet? how stupid are you?

I think people are born this way. They do not grow out of it. You're type A or you're type B. Get in the trash, grimy scumbags. You'll feel right at home.

They're closer to chicken strips than nuggets.

Re-format your post without all those empty spaces then maybe I'll read it faggot

>thinking american cuisine is bad
At least we can agree it beats Britbong "food"

Attached: southern-soul-food-with-fried-chicken-and-collard-royalty-free-image-498272540-1550241756.jpg (1868x1605, 265K)

I just consume tasty food. You people are taking all this way too seriously.

Depends on what's expensive to you. For a combo 1 it came out to $13 + tax. For what you get it's worth it.

Attached: 1554850004369.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

B
T
F
O

American food is actually pretty good overall when you start getting into real food.
Very filling and varied

YOU HAVE FOUR EYES YOU FUCKING GEEK

Obsessed

Why do you keep your hairdryer at your desk

>that is good food in anglo culture

Agreed, those cunts over the channel have the worst cuisine I have ever experienced.

So you’re the person I see creeping around her grave.

its just busting balls with the boys. if you actually get triggered by asinine shit flinging you shouldn't be on the site granted its hard to tell when its an actual autistic faggot on the other end but thats just the risk you run

Attached: HaveSex.png (570x456, 33K)

>eating food so greasy it sticks to the fingers
this board is fucking disgusting

that's gravy you fucking idiots

thats what I used to pay for 10 wings and a large fries from Wingin out. its nice for a weekend treat

You're soulless and nonhuman

i want wings and blue cheese right fucking now. you are responsible for this.

mommy....

I'm not a Virgo. I'm a Scorpio.

Why the fuck are wings so expensive?

Attached: winnie the pooh fat virgin.png (490x361, 146K)

>getting castrated to watch high test black men play with balls

go cry about it elsewhere tranny faggot

guys please i haven't eaten in 3 days

It shifts rapidly depending on where/what you are eating. Brisket would be top tier and competitive with world dishes when done right, as are ribs and various other meats. I've realized rather recently I was being lied to about cheese in its entirety; Europeans really have superior dairy/cheese. It isn't even a competition, American 'cheese' wouldn't be legally labeled and sold as cheese in Europe.

On the context of American survival food I'd eat if I was in famine conditions: Prickly Pear. It's rather tasty and is basically everywhere. I simply do not understand Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfQ2vhA97A0

Attached: pricklypear.jpg (770x337, 85K)

HOLE UP

Attached: 1561899503984.jpg (300x352, 14K)

What fucking food are you eating?
Even fucking water sticks to your fingers.

Who /fries dipped in blue cheese/ here? Never thought to try it until a few years ago and have never looked back. Ketchup is garbage tier now. Ranch fags deserve death unless you're getting lemon pepper which is a shit flavor anyway

>dude being fat and getting your hands dirty is SOOO MANLY
is this what bone cucks actually believe
keep believing that fatty

For fucks sake I hate ranch dressing. Also had the worst fucking order of wings ever during this weekend. Still mad about it.

Attached: 1565809285711.gif (656x368, 1.94M)

Damn city slickers

>water
>sticky
american education

you never been wet?

My parents do this and it drives me crazy because the sound of towel rubbing together is super irritating to my ears. I'm not diagnosed with aspy or anything though.

Who the fuck eats water with their hands?

Please don't turn this into about race again.

it's double spaced so you can read it better

>food on the floor
MOMS GUNNA FREAK

No one here is saying that it's manly to get your hands dirty, idiot. It's so normal that it's bound to happen if you cook and eat so just rinse it off with water or use napkins. If you avoid certain types of food just because you're scared of temporarily getting your hands dirty then you're a fucking pussy acting like a little princess. Plain and simple.

>people here are so insecure about their masculinity that they project it into being a greasy fat fuck while eating wings
have insulin

>water sticks

>dude
>greasy hands is so cool if you dont like being a fat slob then youre a pussy
holy fuck this cope

>I simply do not understand Africa.
It's a continent where survival is on a daily basis and not planned ahead. My old teacher told me while he was traveling through africa doing gymnastics stuff (cant remember what the fuck it was) he encountered tradesmen that would simply close shop when he had sold two cases of beer and soda, considering he had earned "what he needed" that day.

Attached: 1563205460938.jpg (845x658, 39K)

You're just reading what you want to read and putting words in my mouth. It's normal you fag, can you read? Quit samefagging too

t. fat fuck
try having some hygiene basement dweller

I dont think eating bugs is exactly a new trend
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg
youtube.com/watch?v=UHPbTuSOKaA
youtube.com/watch?v=jy5pBI8WvK8
it should be though, its cheap and full of protein
youtube.com/watch?v=D10_BEtL9-4

Attached: Casu-Marzu.png (1020x606, 975K)

All the yuppies and their restaurants jacking up the price of cheap meats that the poor used to live on.

>its normal to be a fat slob
holy shit cope harder
have sex, fatty

are you retarded?

Boneless hot wings are amazing

Poor people can't afford boneless wings or seedless watermelons

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

I also heard they don't use forks or knives

Boneless are cheaper cause they're just the ground up bits made into nuggets lol

>mentioning watermelon

Nigger detected

Air

Attached: 79F47527-5808-4C37-817C-70E6A4F082CE.jpg (480x270, 27K)

What's wrong with bones? It's even better to eat the bones because of the calcium and the marrow. You're paying for less food you cuck.

OK well I didn't know because I don't actually eat fake meat and I didn't go to school because school is for workers

I honestly believe that veganism could save or at least significantly help the planet but shit m8's, I can't give up meat.

>Boneless are cheaper cause they're just the ground up bits made into nuggets
tenders ≠ nuggets

Looks nothing like gravy

>[YouTube] King kong bug/insect scene (embed)

Attached: Development_f94ea1_7112246.png (640x698, 469K)

try eating something with a fork you neanderthal

I'm a big lad so my crotch gets sweaty. Hair dryer is too keep it dry and prevent bacteria growth

Maybe the Casu Marzu, I could easily view it as something like the cheese equivalent of honey with a few bees thrown in. Crickets, mealworms, etc. are almost always a no. Cows, chickens, and pigs produce as much protein as I want.

It's like videogames, I'd only do the work of producing mealworms so I can feed them to the chickens; who would stop at building just a mealworm farm?

the closest one from me is like an hour away. I just want them tendies and mushrooms bros...

>Even fucking water sticks to your fingers.
Not if you make it fresh

>ew! omg I'm afraid to touch my food!!!

to dry my hair

Attached: winkyface.jpg (4032x2268, 2.18M)

Fork is a loser, Spork was here!

Attached: 789B8A09-EAF8-4B1B-983E-507D68EDBC41.jpg (799x999, 109K)

Fuck y’all.
This thread made me want hot wings now.

>Looks gross so obviously it must taste like shit
This board is really filled with children.

>diet soda
>probiotic drink

You really get memed into everything uh.

Why do you eat off paper plates with platsic utensils at home?

You fucking watered down hybrid

Is that...is that malt-o-meal?

Bro, Neanderthals were much smarter than humans. A more appropriate insult would be to call them a homo erectus.

That's an insult to mexican cuisine

>tfw this thread motivated me to pull the whole chicken I had in the fridge out and make chicken & rice and attempt making chicken/bone broth in the crockpot for the first time

Wish me luck lads.

Please resist, user. That desire is exactly what They want you to feel. I am here for you

Why does that look like Plastic?

Survivalists

Don't give up, you'll get better at it eventually even if you fuck up the first few times.

You sound like a faggot, faggot.

Never taken a bath

What the fuck...I unironically actually want to try this.

Attached: CFB75DAA-F485-439E-8C58-BC2A4EA49134.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Can you stop eating at your desk? Eat at the DINING TABLE... Also, if you can afford a computer, why can't you afford an EDUCATION? You don't care about the environment? What's with all of that FUCKING PLASTIC

I'm getting fucking angry

>who would stop at building just a mealworm farm?
theres a ton of good reasons. less space, less supplies, less CO2 production all for a product thats just as protein rich as chicken or beef.

Attached: 124345324.jpg (1011x1440, 169K)

Say that to my face faggot!

Attached: 4A1BB371-B349-4A37-9C9F-7BF65EF682BD.jpg (1335x1417, 240K)

On paper it sounds perfect... but the reality is you're eating worms.

Literally no clue, I fucking hate whenever the idea of getting Wingstop comes up. A lot of money for not a lot of food

>ever eating non boneless meat
/briskets and pulled pork/ reporting in

you might have a mineral deficiency

I don't have a dining room or a dining table. I have a dining desk, which is where I eat, game, and post on 4channel.org.

Attached: pizza fgo.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Attached: 1547231806730.jpg (2048x1536, 394K)

retards

You are literally making me die faster

I'd rather just a future where we grow meat in specialized chambers. Don't ask how, I just don't want to eat fly larvae or ant eggs.

Attached: 1565807664784.jpg (474x631, 19K)

>eating pizza with a fucking FORK

wings are a fucking scam
just get boneless

>mold, shit, and soggy chicken
Yuropoors everyone.

BECAUSE THEY COAT THAT SHIT IN SUGAR
the OP pic is food for the obese

do I even want to ask what the fuck that is

If you're going to do plain ass chicken do a salt bake.

I'm kind of reminded of people buying jerky.

>"I'm going to pay an obscene amount of money per pound for effectively ruined steak."

>americans

Attached: 5454.png (383x290, 318K)

>user has decided to level cooking
good for you user, I still haven't gotten that level high enough to make egg white omelets after I remove the yolk to have it raw. It's a rewarding skill to have put points into, and there are guides out there to help you learn.

Honestly looks like something Ramsey would scoop out of a derelict freezer in Kitchen Nightmares.

WHAT IS THAT? IT'S FUCKING MOOOOOLD

Attached: 1565809566514.jpg (263x263, 22K)

It looks like one of those pics edited by ai that look like something recognizable but nothing in particular that simulate dementia.

>Not eating pizza and playing games with your bros

Attached: wallhaven-j8y2dm.png (1920x1080, 244K)

>buffalo sauce is sugar
autism

>Its a maturity thing not a taste thing.
You're a tard.

Attached: 1405320240392.png (204x221, 87K)

I assure you, I am 100% white American and am generally safe from 3rd-world deficiencies. Yet I still wanna try this.
Remember that part from the Burton Wonka film where Wonka is served mashed caterpillars when familiarizating himself with Oompa-Loompas? I remember thinking that stuff actually looked kinda good. And it’s weird because I remember not liking pumpkin or apple pie.
I’m being 100% serious. This is not bait.

Isn't the point of jerky that you use cheap cuts since they're tougher and takes longer to chew? Not much to ruin from a cut like that.

Agree on the price though, fucking dumb.

im not sure where you guys are from but for an american from the suburbs the concept of eating insects is beyond thinkable for most people here. Im not saying it would be easy for most people or that they should even feel guilty, but I believe insects should be further introduced advertised if not for the reasons i previously stated but for also lessening the strain on those other meat industries

Not so. The amount of water and land you'd need to feed 10+ billion people on plants and fungus alone is just not feasible. Also, you aren't going to convince every human on earth to ignore their biology.

Presentation is everything m8. No one wants to eat something that looked like it was shat out of a dog.

I would eat maggot cheese, because I assume the maggots would taste delicious after eating nothing but cheese.

>americans
>white people

>I am 100% white American
So German?

Not smarter, but they were more civilised and less chimpy.

i want you to guess how many carbs are in that dish. with what you just said, you will be wrong.

Attached: 1554481676415.jpg (4032x2268, 2.67M)

Do you honestly think everyone has a "dining table"?

America is a special case of fucked up when talking meat industry. I'm from a smaller european country and we have our own lesser problems with sustainable meat production and we have the public discussion with whether we should cut the meat for some days of the week.

With that being said, it's not a fucked up case like the gargantuan meat farms in the US or latin america.

Attached: IMG_20190601_090304.png (612x404, 500K)

You never got water on your hands before?
You fucking DISGUSTING FUCK. Go take a shower.

>100% white American and am generally safe from 3rd-world deficiencies
so you eat Flintstones vitamins?

Why is a wing having a bone in it such an important metric of maturity to you

What? Eating plants is WAY more efficient. You have to feed livestock if you want to kill them and eat them. Are you retarded?

Can you get off Yea Forums and go read some goddamn books

For me, its Subway™

Attached: FOOT LONG SWEET ONION CHICKEN TERIYAKI SUB.jpg (600x600, 58K)

No you shit face. I’m 22 and I just finished a nutrition class so I actually know some of this shit.

Attached: C3E75B96-117B-4C7C-AA96-7534DFB9D603.png (246x136, 25K)

>eating anything that you could describe as "squelchy"
I seriously cannot understand this. It makes me want to throw up. It made holidaying in America quite difficult, because literally everything they make is completely saturated some kind of disgusting sauce or liquid cheese.

>boneless wings

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

IT'S FOCKIN RAW

the advantage of building out to the chicken stage is the eggs user. Gathering the chicken eggs from the coup in the morning is something simple enough even a Lv1 child can do; feeding/watering is also simple if you follow blueprints. Meat + Feathers drop when the eggs stop or you rotate the hens out.

I'm not sure about the macro nutrient ratios comparing chicken egg to mealworm, but I believe that I'd get far far more out of the egg than I would the worm I feed to the bird (to make the eggs).
>less CO2 production
this doesn't matter, cow farts are a drop in the pan. Wanna do something about CO2 than go plant trees, fight the Chinese over plastic, or fight south Americans on the forest burning. Don't be misguided into attacking other peoples food production over a non-problem.

Attached: RhodeIslandRedhenandeggs.jpg (460x284, 61K)

>inb4 he eats it because it’s a part of exotic etnic cuisine.

Even with some of the cheapest cuts like beef shank you can make a pretty tasty meal with the proper seasoning and/or preparation. And considering the price per pound of jerky is roughly sixty-four times greater than shank... you can spend a bit on seasoning and shit and still be ahead.

Attached: 1548499669158.png (344x294, 52K)

why do you have so many pictures of meals at your desk?

>derelict freezer
I completely forgot the word “derelict” exists. I’ll be saving this phrase for some other time, so thank you.

Whoa, careful you don't pass out from typing too hard. You know absolutely nothing about agriculture or keeping animals, you city-dwelling pansy.

>I’m 22 and I just finished a nutrition class so I actually know some of this shit
what does this have to do with you having a mineral deficiency?

>Know a faggot who always wants to host the server whenever we play a game that requires it
>His internet is shit but will constantly bitch if he isn't hosting
The dude loves hosting simply because it lets him be the admin to be an asshole
He's a dumb serb

>The amount of water and land you'd need to feed 10+ billion people on plants and fungus alone is just not feasible.

Attached: 1535351687186.png (812x760, 112K)

>eating while gaming
I bet you disgusting fucks can't watch movies without stuffing your pork holes either.

Attached: 1460392007771.jpg (600x503, 50K)

jesus christ favreau

Attached: grilled cheese.webm (1280x536, 2.8M)

do you really need so many butters holy fuck its just bread

From what I seen white folks loves watermelon and older black folks.

but then it doesn't matter how greasy the food is. use the existing goalpost please.

Get on my level.

Attached: BFF588AE-55FE-4EB8-8F55-8AB3315E8FC7.gif (700x393, 2.32M)

What kind of ultrafag takes garbage pictures of his food infront of his rig?

I hate any sort of food that leaves residue on ones fingers.

zaxbys is pretty fire. Zax sauce slaps hard as fuck

>la la lee loo ur dum but I can't say why because it would force me to learn something

Attached: funi.png (439x549, 4K)

Shit like this makes me want to kill myself.

I love that a /ck/ thread with that webm in the op is the first thing that comes up when you type into Google how to eat pizza like a faggot.

that looks nasty

I'm not a professional but I've volunteered at animal farms because I (((LOVE AND JOY))) animals. I even got bit by a huge enormous pig but I forgave him because I'm so gracious and magnanimous. So I do know a little tiny bit about agriculture.

Also, you're wrong. Do you want me to link you to some textbooks?

Don't be ashamed of failure user, I fuck up every recipe at least once but it's worth it when you figure it out. I regularly make my own fried chicken and burgers now, it's cheaper than restaurants/fast food.

You must consume that soilent stuff

Always go for the boneless wings & things with the nuclear sauce. Good amount of food for the price

been to africa, had african food, it was nice
that thing in the image on the other hand looks like it's not even organic matter

Plants are background because they are seasonal/time intensive but cheap to start. What I'm trying to say is: you planted your seed potatoes, pumpkin seeds etc. What should you do in the meantime while you wait for them to sprout? You cannot cultivate them further at the current stage, and you will starve if you do nothing (sit and wait) thereby: hunt or fish. What do you do after you hunt/fish? You preserve what you don't eat then, so that none of your drops are wasted. Just think of real life like an MMO, the first few levels in any skill are almost always free.

Attached: fishfishfish.jpg (862x451, 93K)

>Don't be misguided into attacking other peoples food production over a non-problem
eating bugs doesnt mean you have to stop eating eggs user

Everyone arguing about eating worms for sustainability when we have limitless candy corn that nobody eats on Halloween to work with.

OK I thought we were talking about FEEDING the WORLD though, not about HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE

factories dont help, but i dont think you understand how many cows the us has and how much methane they produce

I legit worked at a family owned Mexican restaurant and that plate looks like it's got the chicken skins that the cook would toss out. The red shit looks like the half nibbled menudo that someone ordered by mistake because they really wanted pozole but they were too white to know the difference. The beef chunks on the right are from an order of pozole that someone couldn't finish because portions at Mexican restaurants are pretty generous, especially if you follow the advice of the waiter and put all the toppings like chopped radishes and cabbage, which I think is just a poorfag tradition to spread out more servings from a single pot, because it does nothing for the taste in my opinion.

Why did this get stickied?

>>this must be British cuisine
A single Google search tells you it's from a restaurant in Nigeria. What the hell is wrong with Europeans? The British aren't out to get you anymore, calm down.

Attached: lon-lon overdose.png (464x434, 153K)

If I could just get the world's players to level cooking and fishing to 20, then I do feed the world.
>how much money can I make
you NEED money, its impossible to get 99 in everything, gold is a trade-able commodity with value that will allow you to trade for that which you cannot produce on your own. Just because I'm not an alchemist doesn't mean I wouldn't want to buy health potions.

Attached: HP potions.png (400x481, 154K)

a man of culture

>all that fat
Fuck no, go back to whence you came

*drinks HP potion at full health*

wut

>Dropped from DII and 99LP to D-IV in 3 days
I'm so tilted it's insane. Like the moment some idiot on my team does something, I just assume the game is over (it usually is because they do it again). I don't know what the fuck happened. I just feel like everything is pointless, should I just play something else for a couple of days?

Are you still a fat fuck? Surely you took some of /fit/s advice. You didnt did you

>Am*rican "cuisine"

Attached: excalibur.png (680x750, 135K)

That's wild, remember what it's called, I might check it out.

are you being serious, user? look a little closer where the pin is

THANKSGIVING DINNER! CORNDOGS! BASEBALL!

I was being facetious user.
Thanks for the (you)

Attached: ayyy.png (500x416, 77K)

I don't think you understand how much CO2 a single tree over a lifetime will convert into oxygen. Mass farms with mass produced cattle/chickens are a different evil, mainly because the quality/nutrition of the meat drops significantly. The simple solution is to raise them yourself, though this model does not mean you will be able to trade for significant gold income.

Attached: justplanttrees.jpg (349x350, 38K)

had to check, you never know nowadays. have a good day, user :)

Attached: Cheers.jpg (300x168, 7K)

You can eat regular wings with chopsticks just get gud kyoudai

Attached: 8q4e0hy14ki11.jpg (1080x810, 75K)

Name literally one food from a country that's not the US that's better than buffalo wings.

Attached: 1566090730859.webm (480x480, 1.43M)

you're not even playing anything faggot lmao

Israel has no right to exist

Nice plate of vomit

>health potions? Where were going we don't need to bring health potions!

Attached: deadmanwalking2.jpg (1100x619, 504K)

Gamer culture is truly degenerate. What happened to just playing video games without joining discord servers like a tranny faggot?

His pictures are giving me anxiety
I would never allow any food to get that close to my computer

that's for nerds.

Pretty similar story to lobster. It was literally prison food until they started serving it on train cars to rich snobs.

God, do euros really eat this stuff?

CO2 isnt CH4 user

Seeing fat people eating or making food is so disgusting, it fills me with repulsion.
It's like seeing a junkie shooting up or an alcoholic drinking till they pass out.

Attached: Behelit Scream.gif (160x120, 169K)

Controller? Sorry, "bro," I'm part of the PC gaming master race.
*dabs*
*farts in your direction*

Fat people should be forced to stop eating until they return to a normal weight. A guy who weighed 500 pounds didn't eat anything for an entire year and only took a multivitamin. Suffice to say he lost all the weight.

Literally better food than any other country in the world. Seethe more you third world cuck

Attached: 1457650284666.jpg (712x938, 93K)

I guarantee he put most of it back on.

Spotted the child who can only eat tendies.

My great uncle was a crack head and used to do that

tendies are pretty fuckin good

Attached: The Virgin Brunch vs The CHAD FEAST.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

>Eating food off the bone is for cavemen
>cavemen
>men

You sound like a pussy baby bitch

God dammit that looks delicious

>idiot that is paying money for the parts that normally would be thrown out laced in with the actual meat

I wish I was on the right.

same with sushi as well

>boneless is the way to go

I bet you made this post from one of these chairs.

>thinks the real world is formed through shitposts
You can go back to spamming your anti-american threads on /int/ now

I don't like it when my pizza is super greasy either.
I usually just take a paper and tip it 2~3 times to pick up the biggest pools of fat.

However, I usually don't eat at restaurants where the food is that disgusting.

Most bugs are unironically delicious though, it's just when dumb niggers mix them in with mosquitos that it tastes like trash blood

>eating fried chicken with bread
-_-

No you are greasy and disgusting, stop eating so much chicken you wigger.

Attached: 1559766585863.jpg (492x499, 172K)

OMG I love southern fried chicken

I just don't GRAB THINGS WITHOUT WASHING MY HANDS AFTER

IMAGINE LOOKING AT A DESK

AND SEEING FOOD

Its from Cameroon

>Angloid "cuisine"

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

>grab doorknob
>it's fucking greasy again

Am I the crazy one???

>would you take some shit in your plate sir ?
>only if you shit it right in front of me m8

Attached: republic-of-amala-and-ewedu-with-stew-and-orisirisi-by-@@spiceplatter-.-.-.-.-.-africanfood-food-nai (640x640, 98K)

I suppose the red thing is boiled beef with tomato sauce, the grey/brown thing might just be mashed potatoes with some uknown spice, looks waaay too weird to be a chicken breast, or meat for that matter. No idea what the liquid is, propably premium butthash.

The quality of the meat is way lower; it's like steak vs. hamburger

Do you come from a long line of teen pregnancies? Crack's only been around since like the mid 80s.

you know livestock requires food right? it's far more calorie efficient on a largescale if everyone only ate plants. i'm not saying i don't eat meat or that it's healthier not to, but it still requires the growing of plants to get that meat.

there is nothing wrong with diet soda. afraid you're the one thats been memed

Yakisoba, pho, ceviche, pizza, spring rolls. I can go on.

>it is true
kek

I am 100% white American

Hahahaha, white American that is funny.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

>zaxby's

Attached: perfect apple.jpg (500x500, 23K)

fun fact animal feed is grain so shit its unsuitable for human consumption and it doesnt require high quality land

a good deal of grown plants gets wasted by being used as animal feed. if everybody stopped eating meat, we would have to grow something like 1/3 the amount of crops we plant now. most of the food fed to animals is just waste; it's far more efficient to just eat the food being fed to the animals instead

Attached: 396381746742034442.gif (112x112, 15K)

I like your old school smurf head, it's mine now.

T, internet guy

anime has rotted your brain

meant to say "we'd be able to grow something like 1/3 less what we plant now"

If you're happy eating silage, that's on you. I, and the rest of humanity will continue consuming animal products.

boneless wings are literally the lowest quality tier when it comes to chicken meat

Attached: blini.png (608x608, 248K)

He has three drinks one is soda the other is a milkshake and the third one is cheese.

Attached: 13245341_1716965408543949_1139646630160320477_n.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Yes, I eat finger food but I have to wash every serving, sometimes more than that.

I hate greasy fingers, if I'm working shit happens, but if I'm eating Nono cleanliness is a virtue.

Attached: plover-bird-crocodile.jpg (848x438, 48K)

ah yes, look at all this silage. yuck!

fat americans lmao

Attached: Pasta-with-Caramelized-Sweet-Potatoes-Kale-and-Parmesan-Recipe-3-2.jpg (1392x2088, 403K)

>Overwatch
Truly there is nothing more degenerate and braindead

I'm not sure why your local farmers are giving pasta with caramelised sweet potatoes, kale and parmesan to livestock.

No wonder you have no taste

>Is it true that America has boneless fucking wings????
Yes, so does everyone else on the planet. They're called chicken nuggets

No, asian cuisine is just that better.

Salad dodgin fat fuck detected

>yankeefags will never get to experience zaxbys

Attached: 1515924627930.png (384x384, 15K)

I quite like crispy duck, lasagne with blu cheese or a pasanda with chilli ( I know a child's curry but I like sweet and hot)

Attached: 1559334897910.png (700x719, 717K)

Why are trannies all weebs and degenerate acting? To them it's quite obviously a fetish, they all start as failed men who can't get laid and resort to retard shit. Then they get meme'd into it since they spend so much time on the internet and have inherently low IQ/Autism.

Attached: transwomen.jpg (640x761, 57K)

>Southerners will never know what's it like to not see a single nigger for months

Attached: 1561003540284m.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

I actually eat the bones. Gotta get dat marrow.

Thinks common thought isn't formed through LOUD shitposts.

T, faux news.

fun fact: you need space to have the animals. Do you know how much space you need for 1000 cows? Do you know how much space you need for 1000 plants? Cows breathe air. Cows shit a lot. Plants don't. It's not fucking rocket science m8.

>calling people fat
>when 90% of a vegetarian's diet is halloumi and french fries
Projecting sphere detected.

Attached: 1565556167764.jpg (525x525, 35K)

farmers wouldn't need to grow livestock any more you dolt

>90% of a vegetarian's diet is halloumi and french fries
They're not. Usually they're extremely malnourished

>for
imagine having that as your doughter

Attached: 1550097622969.jpg (750x864, 178K)

>Tennessee will be more white than Massachusetts in 30 years
You were saying?

It’s worth not having to literally work to eat my meal and not being able to phonepost here because my hands are ruined for the next couple hours

>Plants don't breath
Lol?

>ignores the rest of the post?
L O L ???????????????????????????

Pacific Northwest and New England are going to be the whitest parts of the US for the next century :)

>ponyshit

Attached: barney.jpg (750x470, 38K)

Chick-fil-A destroys Zaxby's.

Animal feed is literally inedible to humans. It'd be like eating grass. Although knowing vegans I can understand why you wouldn't see that as an issue.

cows consume oxygen and turn it into CO2 while plants generally generate oxygen by absorbing CO2 you absolute smooth brain

>argument-dodging

Attached: 1550099553848.jpg (500x500, 48K)

That's a good story, I will let it weave through my mind as I lay my head down to sleep.

havent had some good buffalo wings in a very, very long time lads

Attached: 1562869486268.jpg (500x395, 46K)

>I-its more efficient to sustain 10 billion people on plants alone fuck meat
Spoiled bougie moron detected. Nothing about modern agriculture is sustainable and you are never going to avoid the tragedy of the commons. You know what would be even better for the environment? A fucking plague

i hate these people.

What is going on in that anime?
Sauce?

And similarly for lobster, it was because it was canned, boiled lobster, which is fucking gross. But cook it right, and dip it in butter, and oh man.

>comparing an entire cow to a single vegetable
Now this is vegan-maths.

>You know what would be even better for the environment? A fucking plague
Oh, you're one of those people. No wonder you're so retarded. Please don't shoot up a school or something.

Taking part in a discussion does not excuse posting pony, pedo.

They still aspirate you fucking moron, yes they use air. Air isn't just O2 lmaooooo

we wouldn't need to grow animal feed anymore if we stopped raising animals for meat. we'd be using something like 1/3 less land for food production if humans stopped eating meat so we wouldn't even need to worry about that "land quality" concern anyway.

>semantics

Imagine being so American that you can't just spend time eating then playing games afterwords. no, you have to play games and eat at the same time.

ITT: intelligent people trying to explain to amerimutts that you can other things than just meat all day. The Amerimutts respond the way they have been programmed to do.

the guy on the right most likely just got out of prison or maybe came back from war and this is his first meal out. I would pig the fuck out as well, I don't blame him

A total difference in gross production is semantics to you, isn't it?

you're correct they aspirate. plants converts CO2 to oxygen while breathe oxygen and exhale CO2.

>air isn't just O2
i'm not sure what point you're trying to make

Shooting rich people would help yes and after that we should shoot the poor, wait I have to kill myself.

Attached: Went_c28de9_6817794.jpg (737x765, 114K)

You're making up statistics now? What's next? Food analogies? Get the fuck outta here you Americlap pretending he's finished anything close to a proper education lmao.

>You're one of those people
You mean an actual conservationist concerned with overpopulation? Do you have any idea how petroleum dependent modern agriculture is? The only way to actually reduce our carbon footprint is severe population control and people like you who pretend that a vegetarian diet is going to save the world are hopeless bourgie morons trying to score social points for seeming to be environmentally aware.

Sustainable and environmentally neutral agriculture is more complicated and I'm getting tired of s oy latte sipping fairies LARP'ing about how self aware they are.

For me? It's Nashville hot chicken. Yankee niggers will never get to experience perfection.

Attached: Hot-Chicken-1-735.jpg (735x546, 126K)

>the majority of your post that your entire point leans on
>semantics
Please tell me what makes you think 1000 potatoes is a comparable yield to 1000 cows.

is that fufu

IT: Sheltered morons think that solving the issues of industrialized agriculture is as simple as not eating meat because they read it in a magazine one time

Americans are higher on the food chain, plants are for lesser consumers.

based

>say something retarded
>get called a retard
>begin samefagging

You can "derelict" my balls.

Pls respond

There's a KFC just down the road from me bro

Attached: clone-kfcs-nashville-hot-chicken.w1456.jpg (1440x923, 169K)

>Newfag doesn't know what samefagging is
>Is an uneducated moron
Sounds about right

Man I fucking miss Zaxbys. No such thing in California.

This stinking pile of abortion leftovers is NOT proper hot chicken and shall not be referred to as such

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 42K)

Pic related is the only food I need lmaoooo

Attached: 4564564.jpg (1000x600, 100K)

I'm so fucked up.

veganism is a starvation diet, starving your body from the vital nutrients it needs like B12 (you can eat dirt tho) and Vitamin A in the form of Retinol, that your body can convert almost 1:1 than Beta-carotine which can be a 1:20+ in most cases

Your body craves cholesterol, which by the way is a precursor to sex hormones and in every cell of your body. You got these dumb bitches eating cabbage and kale in a bowl for 4+ years and end up losing their periods lmao. Not healthy. Getting crohns from shitting 4 times a day with all that 'FIBER' you are in-taking, not healthy. Eat some eggs nigger.

Attached: we_be_grillin.png (500x382, 213K)

>Eating bud
Are you dumb or something?

had hot chicken at a local chicken place
was pretty good, now i'm addicted to louisana hot sauce and pickles

Based and omnivore-pilled

that image is the scorpio sign. not virgo.

>not GEDDAN.webm

eat a goddamn steak

Do you drink tap water or mineral water?
Do you live in a poop hole country that doesn't have decent filtering for tap water?
Do you have a local farmers market?
Are you african? If so ignore above questions and just tick the poophole option.

Attached: +_2ee189f1ce03477b9983426b0436ae2d.jpg (725x445, 84K)

Brownies.

Zaxby's deep fried mushrooms are a hidden gem

can we grow human meat?

There's a place near me that sells 10 wings with the choice of 12 different flavours for the equivalent of around 2.34 dollars. The most I've gotten through in one sitting is 70 but my friend managed over 100 once.

Attached: 1553835400815.png (500x351, 197K)

Wow bro thanks for the extra grip you've given to my controller. What is this gamer cream?

They're actually midge flies. And they only come out once a year. In this case it's actually being resourceful. It's protein. Honestly I wouldn't be against eating bugs if it doesn't look or taste like a bunch of ground up bugs.

>Pacific Northwest
I guess excluding Portland you can say literally whatever you want about the population.

photography was invented in the 1800s, this picture is fake as fuck

What in the name of god is this ?

single digit iq user

>The most I've gotten through in one sitting is 70 but my friend managed over 100 once.
Holy fuck you are a monster

Attached: LOL PIG FAT FUCK.jpg (1841x1227, 458K)

placing your monitors like that what the fuck kys

>discord
>twitch
>chrome
>Everything in dark mode
>gayming peripherals
zoomer get out

You're not supposed to play the game gramps, you're supposed to watch someone play it for you and make le funny loud reactions then you take a clip from his stream and post it to /r/funny for ebin upvotes

The wings are really good but the waitresses face when she carries away 3 big trays of bones and has to head to the kitchen to grab another 30 wings almost ruins it

Attached: 1561492688955.jpg (333x500, 126K)

I know I'm late but this is a very good post.

Attached: Constanze5.jpg (1280x1425, 312K)

You are right, Africa is worse.

>Overwatch
>Twitch
>Chrome
>RGB rainbow keyboard
>Reimufag?

>Even fucking water sticks to your fingers.

go to sleep user

Bread

>Everything in dark mode
I like dark mode is good for reading in the dark without completely destroying night vision, need to reduce screen brightness by more than 50% and whatever apps your using too.. really you need 20% or lower for good night reading.

Attached: 17tvwi.jpg (292x390, 43K)

Have you never made contact with water before?