How high is the possibility that tomorrow RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE will be announced?

How high is the possibility that tomorrow RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE will be announced?

Attached: tenor[1].gif (320x320, 1.85M)

10%
Capcom prefers its E3 announcements with January/February releases

they already said they’re making it

if it is it's not gonna be more than a picture, perhaps a few renders

This is now a thread on how do we make REmake 3:

>Big city map, done so you dont have to backtrack that much like in the OG (maybe a circle or something like that, use it as a reference)
>Multiple paths to reach your next objective
>City divided in multiple zones (A "zone", as an example could be like Lab, sewer, Police station in RE2)
>A nemesis scream tells you that Nemesis is in your zone right now. Game becomes just like MR. X, but more stealth-ish since Nemesis runs
>Nemesis can be fought and gives you rewards, but its hard. Eliminates his presence in the zone for a while
>Same gameplay overrall as REmake 2.
>Your objective is mostly survive. You go to a place, see that's locked, you need an item to unlock it (an example: the hose in the OG to clear the fire in the alley), and that opens an area, and bla bla. The objective, before meeting Carlos and the clock tower, is just survive, explore and find survivors.

Would you play my REmake 3, Yea Forums?

nope =3

*sigh* niggers...

you mean
resident evil THREEmake?

Attached: leon_kennedy__pedophile__by_worthlesscrap.png (720x576, 226K)

Sorry senpai, REengine can't handle it. My brand new $1,700 PC had RE2's framerate dropping to 40 as soon as I left the police mansion and entered the brief streets section. The engine's simply made for indoors environments, so I'm curious as fuck how they'll make a REmake 3 with that shit, cause I'm certain they won't overhaul the engine for anything that isn't RE 10 outright in the distant future.

Attached: get a load of this guy.png (263x380, 127K)

>My brand new $1,700 PC had RE2's framerate dropping to 40 as soon as I left the police mansion and entered the brief streets section
my 7 year old PC ran those 'outside on the street' sections without a single hitch, literally no joke perfect. I DID have problems inside the police station moving between different rooms because of my old CPU tho I suspect. Just turn down your settings a little bit, outside runs better than inside does

Thinking about it, stealth mechanics seem like a good fit for this game considering how many cars, mailboxes, trashcans etc are littering the streets.
It would be pretty intense trying to hide from Nemesis while also trying not to aggro a nearby zombie/dog that might force you to shoot/run while you were trying to stay incognito.
I do think the gameplay will be sped up though.
If the game intends on having a similarly high enemy count compared to RE2, then you would need some kind of dodging mechanic, especially if Nemesis was meant to be highly aggressive.
I just hope the dodging mechanic isn't RE4 style QTEs.

revelations 2 had an actual dodge button and it was pretty cool. bit overpowered though

Maybe dodge and a more agile gameplay unlocks when you are detected by Nemesis/Boss fights
The rest is just REmake 2 gameplay.

My 3 year old $1200 PC ran the game beautifully at 4K60fps. You have a bottleneck somewhere or you fucked something else up somewhere. Bottom line is: you don't know how to PC game properly

its 100% happening, trust me, my dad works at Umbrella, screencap this

Low but I hope there's something. At the very least I hope for a little nudge and wink towards its development.

Sherry you need to get out of there pronto

>At the very least I hope for a little nudge and wink towards its development
they have publicly stated that theyre working on a new resident evil game. Its either gonna be remake3 or re8 right

Post your specs, user.

Operation Raccoon City 2 or Survivor 3 tbqhwyf

he probably does have a decent pc, just not decent enough to have 'volumetric lighting' turned up to max. And too retarded to lower it

Or maybe he installed shady shit and is mining crypto like crazy without even knowing.

70% they will tease at least some kind of RE game.
The game testers they invited for September possibly will leak info before Tokyo Game Show so Gamescom is Capcom's only chance to reveal something on their terms.

Watch Capcom finna dab and release an RE4 remake first.

that’s the plan
they outsourced re3 to some literally who studio so they coukd work on re8 and re4

Slim. Resident Evil 8 is more likely.

Gonna need a source on that.