Tomorrow is going to be glorious

Tomorrow is going to be glorious.
If the demon edition fags win : Yea Forums is in chaos
If they lose : Yea Forums is in chaos mocking the DE edition fags.
And there's also the possibility of an announcement made regardless, even if not demon edition, also causing some mayhem.

Which side are you on?

Attached: 1539794446651.png (306x397, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stefanieGMJ/status/1162786413945008128?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=rLXqkwwOsKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pain... Wil finally end.

Attached: zwjdy88fobk.jpg (604x340, 33K)

is this confirmed to be set tommorow? I though gamescon started on august 20th?

most likley its going to be HD collection released to PC and current gen consoles hopefully we get mgs4 to PC getting rid of the names they had licenses for like apple products.

Esto es el fin, el Grande Jefe

Attached: MGS_Big_Boss.jpg.png (1280x747, 1.06M)

i hope not

It's real.

eh ill take anything at this point ideally demon edition, the user who posted the thread yesterday stating how you can befriend taliban and russian soilders is a very cool concept similar to MGS4 hopefully get to kill the child soilders

There's a show tomorrow. The 20 = the public gamescom thing opening.
Also. Let's not forget this weird shit from the stadia conference.

Attached: 87fa0fb.jpg (2048x1536, 288K)

whats that picture suppsoed to mean? also can u send link/source for this

will it be streamed?

A new MG is 100% in dev.
But probably not going to be announced at gamescom or this year.

Demon edition is fake. Why having Fukushima when Konami seem to still have etsu and Murata? This would also mean Fukushima return as freelance and not as a konami employes. That's just plain weird.

Attached: téléchargement (14).jpg (208x242, 8K)

mgs after 2 sucks anyways so i don't give a shit

Attached: snake.jpg (465x430, 28K)

I think so.

Google stadia conference had some weird teases. There was also one very probably teasing rdr2 on pc.

I stopped getting my hopes up about games and rumours a long time ago. I want this to be real so badly. I want to be excited for it but it has to be bullshit, sadly. What I'd do for a reworking of MGSV, Konami isn't that smart though, we know that

MGS has a finished story and the magic behind the project has moved on.

Why the fuck would you want another game?

>rdr2 on pc
doubt it the game only had 20 million sales thats utter dogshit for rockstar

If demon editions fags lose, they chaos won't be that big. That's why i am really hoping it's true just to see Yea Forums explode. But the reality is that there may be some announcement considering joosten will be there and the woman who sang sins of the father apparently retweeted a tweet about the demon edition. The only thing i want is chapter 3, not all this other bullshit in the demon edition

>not wanting original mg1 remake with you killing
venom snake

No, it won't. You retards will resort to some new mental gymnastics to justify deluding yourselves. Keep seething caramelfags. Chapter 3 NEVER EVER. MGS is ruined.

I hope its real but I expect nothing. All this talk has me wanting to restart MGSV though so will wait until tomorrow to see.

>in chaos mocking the
good god please just go back to re.dit. Is this why there in no video game discussion on Yea Forums? I just got done with a handful of games. Every 4 years or so i go and buy the popular titles that are down to $10 or so at gamestop. There are a few fun games this gen. But ive seen 0 threads about them. Is it because youre more concerned with drama like a teenage girl? Chaos and mocking? Get fucking real.

Demon edition isn't related to chapter 3 or caramel.

But it's fake regardless. People should think of the future and always looking back at mgsv. Especially if they were dissapointed.

A new game have to be in dev. So let's just wait. It probably will be for the next gen.

Attached: maxresdefault (19).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

They recently said they'll open to a PC port of it. Just waiting until next gen consoles get proper announcements so they can remaster it for them first.

Newfag.

>the woman who sang sins of father retweed it
can I get link/sauce for this I checked her twitter didnt see anything.

>Post Yfw it's fake but there's another MG announcement regardless

Attached: Bardock_c1d7a7_6560193.jpg (1200x688, 90K)

>it's not big boss garbage
god i hope so

It's true. But she quickly erased the tweet.
However. Some respond still are mentioning her and the retweet.

It's going to be Metal Gear Ac!d3

if this was real how would they even manage to fix it and end it? would they follow eli and have a boss battle agianst sally?

If I remember the og leak right, kingdom of flies was included as a pre order bonus.

twitter.com/stefanieGMJ/status/1162786413945008128?s=19

Demon edition is fake.
Next game is about Quiet and Sniper wolf. It's co-op.

>Quiet and Sniper wolf.
disgusting

>he doesn't want to see a loli 10 years old sniper wolf.

>twin shits rumor is true
>Fatman is going to let a big one rip on the buildings
My body is ready for MGSV 2 Electric Boogaloo

but... how?

Attached: 1542166053087.png (457x472, 79K)

just spoke to the colonel, he told me its a game about Fatman.

>Lockpick
>Guard dogs
>Sam fisher's Night vision gear
>Bushes for hiding.
well, that does sound more like a new splinter cell than a new metal gear, but then theres the '!', last time i checked, Splinter cell doesn't use the '!'

i bet is just MGS Collection for Stadia, and nothing else just like the fucking Nvidia piece of shit that nobody owns.

Lock pick is in V
The dog have some diamonds in his collar.
Night vision is very important in GZ.
Bush are bush
! Is nothing in splinter cell.

God, let this one be real

It's both, don't know why people think it's one game when they were just showing general shit from various game genres with a few specific references. They had a fighting game one with both Street Figher and Mortal Kombat too. Not sure why people assume they'll definitely be new games either.

>>Sam fisher's Night vision gear
Doesn't look like sam's. And even if this is some sort of splinter cell reboot i doubt they would change his iconic night vision goggles. Also Guard dogs were supposed to be in TPP and even got teased in GZ's intro but were cut. Still the only thing that really sells it is the !

>Fox Engine remakes of Metal Gear 1 & 2
Oh baby

maybe could be splinter cell the only reason I say this is because of the bush, notice how most of ubisoft games has some sort of bush hiding system? assasinscreed generally speaking maybe an open world splinter cell? it was supposed to be teased at E3 this year ever since they got the original splinter cell voice actor

remember when this was supposed to be a thing? but konami cucked the creator and shut him down maybe its a remake of mgs1?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLXqkwwOsKc

konami hired this man

It's tomorrow for sure?

That would be nice if it werent for the fact that the konami who did this was the konami who wanted to focus on pachinkos, the Konami who fucked over kojima.

itll more than likely be a souless mgs game but im excited..

Attached: 1563880324175.png (767x430, 360K)

laugh and grow fat

Chico is Albatross
Miller is Zero
Quiet(DE) is Sniper Wolf

Attached: metalgeargeneral in one pic.png (900x300, 349K)

God damnit I tried to stop this. I tried to tell you guys it was fake. To stop posting. But now you didn't listen, and it will only get worse from here. Why didn't you listen to me?

What the fuck have I missed, what is this "demon edition"

These last weeks there have been circulating rumours that MGSV will be remade with some content altered, added and reorganized. As the game will be directed without kojima, they claimed its an alternate interpretation of the story. Therefore the game is called MGS5: demon edition.

Everyone with half a brain knows its fake, but DEAR GOD how people insist!

Basically Konami remaking MGSV in their own vision now that Kojima is gone.

>MGS5 Demon
nah
>Metal Gear Acid 3
now we're talking

I just want a MGS 1 remake....

Attached: 67F30B52-B190-4A6F-80EC-E32D08F542FE.jpg (417x430, 37K)

>being hyped for a rumor that most likely isn't real
>not LLDV-41 coming out

Gonna watch some cute Japaneae girls get WHITED.

Attached: yui-nanami-erena-sasamiya-13.jpg (1200x801, 213K)

you could easily wip it up yourself in Unreal Engine far far faster than Konami ever will

As long as David Hayter is back, idgaf if the next Metal Gear isn't by Kojima.

the game is perfect why would you want them to waste time and resources to remake a perfect game??
id rather see something new,

Neutral