youtube.com/watch?v=gnVag2Nwaug
youtube.com/watch?v=VyDZQ8FBB1o
youtube.com/watch?v=krPH0cWIP5U
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpAlNqdZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are not allowed to like this game anymore

Attached: 0.png (585x471, 46K)

Delicious voxels.

Attached: IMG_20190818_192556.jpg (2000x1262, 147K)

KYS

Shelly's industrial strength toilet for her giant meaty shits!

Attached: fury_2019_08_18_19_21_44_050.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

Delicious indeed.

Attached: voxel snacks.png (876x876, 43K)

I wonder if it works on mechs

Attached: BFG.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Voxel models are so rad.

Attached: door safety.png (1092x1449, 573K)

God, I love mods of old FPS games. I mean, it doesn't bring anything new to the table, I just like old things.

Please make N64 mods. :(

is it like the soap from dusk?

How do you use the ultrasonic radar item? I can't seem to find any info about it.

N

Why the fuck are none of you fucking shitheads addressing the fact that the devs are SJWs who toned down the sexiness of the protag.

This shit was never tolerated here. What happened?

we need transparent gifs of those rotating

Great game, honestly better than DUSK and Amid Evil. Shame about the lack of weapon-variety though. At least the starting pistol is a viable option for the entire game, which is pretty cool and unusal.

Attached: 62560904_1305927339559068_5671402097307729122_n.jpg (1092x1092, 223K)

Dare I say... soulful

Attached: haz.png (486x1236, 55K)

What's the advantage over regular 3D models?

Don't you have that Duke 3D mod to shill?

Attached: capt0000.png (3840x2160, 676K)

Irrelevant

Ion Fury does add quite a lot new stuff to the engine, though.
3drealms.com/devblog/dev-blog-3-teaching-old-engine-some-new-tricks/

Think about it. Shelly spends all fucking day eating burgers, fries, tacos and all manner of junk food from the floor near trashcans, not only would she have gigantic meaty shits she'd probably spend like an hour on the shitter.

Now, when's the BBW Rule34?

I don't even know what your fucking referencing. WHY WILL NOBODY ADDRESS THE SJW DEVS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITHY OU PEOPLE.

Reminder this cuts off the part where Cliffy B said he wasn't touching this argument after he read the details.

user, no!

Voxels always gave that next gen 3d look in the mid-late 90's when as a rule home consoles and all but the mightiest PC's couldn't really run games with them whereas arcade titles often made great use of voxels.

pixel sexiness

>"Go to Hell, Heskel! And all of your nigger slaves too!"
How'd they get away with it?

Attached: 1562006460125.png (1130x1812, 1.98M)

Anyone brave Mapster32 long enough to make something yet?

>e 621
Oh no

Attached: 20190818110610_1.jpg (3840x2160, 682K)

because it's a 3d sprite and you cant see shit anyway

Attached: 1555500966140.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Fuck off resetera tranny.

Hearing Shelly reference The Offspring made me do a giggle

e621 is MSG you brainlet.

Simplifies the game engine.

The devs are pretty far removed from SJWs. Just because their protagonist isn't naked doesn't mean they're SJWs. You're also a giant incel.

Ohhh
noo

Aesthetic and it's rare.

Sugar, spice and...CHEMICAL X.

Attached: capt0002.png (3840x2160, 1.37M)

She's a cop during permanent Marshal Law, who's going to stop her?

Blowing up the centipedes with explosives hurts my ears.

>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They stated it in a tweet they made you fucking turd.

So since the game is voxel, does it feature a lot of destruction?

Give a hip window and that's a 5/5 outfit.

Me behind the wall beating my meat to Shelly.

Is there a reliable way to break all of them at once? Seems random for me, even if I kill the front one.

Fuck the drones tho.

It's an SJW trying to falseflag. Ignore it and it'll give up.

Attached: capt0003.png (3840x2160, 1.24M)

Yes.

What is your favourite test and why is it the nature test?

Attached: 1562368681402.jpg (1600x900, 1.27M)

Throw explosives.

Why is Douk's voice actor so based?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-19-37-58-314_com.brave.browser.jpg (1200x1007, 170K)

You need to aim for the head. Works every time.

Use the Loverboy's secondary fire for them. It's the only reasonable way to deal with their fucking erratic movement.

The iron bow can do it , so can bowling bombs.

o look, a game for incels and transphobes

Attached: 1545619447729.png (792x691, 299K)

maybe you miss
I always use revolver to pop its head off with aimbot secondary

steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

Here, you stupid, ignorant, belligerent motherfuckers. Look. She was going to be sexy, but since its 2019 thats too YIKES for them. Fuck you for making me dig for this.

Grenade Launcher was like a 99% chance for me to kill the entire thing. Bowling Bombs seemed to always take 2+.

You gotta do what you gotta do

COLONIZED

I've done it with guns.

Dunno, 9/10 times I can kill it with a disruptor grenade or bowling bomb to the front.

He got balls of steel

Breaking apart the voxelized chairs makes me hard.

Attached: capt0039.png (2560x1440, 481K)

Because he's good and genuinely enjoys what he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=TroEX6Zt9Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=QsQgLX43I2I
youtube.com/watch?v=IUEtaWWaiec

Go away.

There is at least one clock in the game that shows 2 minutes to midnight.

Not in a voxel sense, just textures changing and little details like drawing dropping from the wall.
I think it depends on the weapon. Penetrator does a good job.
The Penetrator instakill them

Is this 2.5D? The same as Doom and Duke3D?

More like "what you're fighting against for 90% of the time".

just report him and his posts for flaming, the janitors are on fire today.

Nah, basic drones are piss-easy, once you figure out that pistol has alt-fire which embarassingly enough, took me awhile. Those rocket spewing flying assholes can kindly fuck off though.
Also, what's with the spider drones and them bunnyhopping everytime I try to take aim at them? I thought only FPS protagonists are allowed to pull off this shit.

Yes it is

>goddamn see-through bullet holes

No, fuck you you cunt. Address it. Either tell me WHY this is suddenly ok for us or admit you don't care.

>"HUGH!"
>"TEGH!"
>"UNH!"
>"Nothing there..."

gamer here, how do I make this jump?

Yes.

Post the proper pic, dipshit

Attached: Jon_St._John_of_Duke_Nukem_licks_a_fan.jpg (3808x3079, 1.87M)

ITS NOT FUCKING FLAMING TO POINT OUT A DEV FOR BEING SJW YOU FUCK

JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE

ADDRESS IT YOU FUCKING COWARDS

And I'm back again. Sound guy here.
I cant for the life of me manage to repack the fury.grp file into anything the launcher will recognise. Tried 7z, various versions of GroupFileStudio. Closest I've gotten is that it reads the file but slaps a
>r8018 CON file 'GAME.CON' missing.
error message in my face.

Attached: i am not a clever man.png (251x197, 45K)

You realize E621 is an acid right?

gamer here again, I forgot to attach a picture to my post previously. Some mod please move the previous one to the gas chamber sub4channel.

Attached: 1540157868003.jpg (1600x900, 1016K)

It's concept art from the late 90's where she's literally Duke's bimbo sidekick. Just because the devs of a game 20 years later didn't use that concept art doesn't make them SJWs. Voidpoint, that is. Nu3DRealms does seem to be a bit cucked because they are owned by Danish people now (who are pretty close to Sweden levels of YES), either way it has no real bearing on the game seeing as it's an FPS game and you don't see Shelly except in mirrors and cutscenes. If it was a Duke game where she was still the sidekick maybe it'd be a different story but it really does not fucking matter at all.

Only the actually brain damaged mentally ill mod autist cares this much about the design from 1997 not being used, so you knew all this already and just want to shill your mod instead. Either that or you're a resetera tranny trying to falseflag to get people to not play the "transphobic" video game for reasons other than your stated ones.

Time to sue, I guess

enough with this, fucking retard
game is fun, who cares?

Shut up faggot shill

You gotta be a real gamer to make that jump. Takes real finess of the space bar.

I don't want Shelly to just be a generic Duke Nukem Bimbo. That's boring. That said, I wouldn't mind some cleavage. There, I addressed it. What happens now?

What if it's just decoration?

>>Only the actually brain damaged mentally ill mod autist cares this much about the design from 1997 not being used, so you knew all this already and just want to shill your mod instead. Either that or you're a resetera tranny trying to falseflag to get people to not play the "transphobic" video game for reasons other than your stated ones.

He's pretty much this, borderlandsfags and reseterafags are derailing Yea Forums threads in full spite.

yup. It's why I bought a copy.

Attached: 1565832056142.jpg (665x718, 173K)

The engine is EDuke32. Look up modding tools and tutorials for that.

No, go away.

because we dont care if she is sexy or not. For all I care, she could have been a andromorphic robot with no discernable gender or personality, delivering lines with no passion at all.

I just dont give a shit about the character in a early 90's fps homage.

way to get manipulated i guess

ill enjoy my pirated copy

If there's no water to land in, you'll die and probably weren't meant to survive the fall.

Wow, thank you, a reasonable and sensible post. Why is this like pulling teeth with you people?

How is that different than any other FPS of the 90s?

>Doom - Zombieman, Sergent, Imp, Pinky, Caco
>Duke - Assault Trooper, Assault Captains, Pig Cops, Enforcers, Octabrains
>Quake - Knights, Death Knights, Ogres, Scrags, Fiends
Etc, most FPS' feature 4-6 common enemies that you fight 90% of the game with a few others that appear every now and then.

I mean, to play the devil's advocate, compare to Duke or Caleb, Shelly doesn't have a noticable quirk. Duke was an action movie hero alpha male full of himself, Caleb was a 90's edgelord straight from Dark Age of comics. Shelly just... is. I wish she had more noticable personality.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks m8.

They wouldn't raise a tranny drama over their own game. That's dangerous in this day and age. If this is all orchestrated to make them sound even more like lunatics, well, bravo. It worked.

I love popping zombies with grenade
Their death reminds me of Doom 2016 which is probably intentional.

This game is pretty bad
The second worst thing about it is the artstyle and the way everything just blends into each other because there's no shadows or lighting, enemies are a pain in the ass to see against the background, weapon projectiles are tiny as fuck
Weapon set is completely uninspired, the same as every other FPS, no cool weapons like blood, the grenades or tracking bombs or whatever they are are fucking terrible, so hard to aim with that the devs made them home in on enemies
Enemy variety also sucks, no real interesting enemies like Duke3D or Doom that play off each other, it's 90% dudes with guns shooting at you
But probably the absolute worst part of the game, the dealbreaker, is the level design
The great thing about early FPSes like Doom were the decent levels, because they were abstract playspaces full of traps and wierd shit instead of being like a modern game where the levels are designed to look like real places
well Ion Maiden levels are definitely designed to be real places first and playspaces second, the levels are boring and basic and feel like I'm slogging through any other post-Quake FPS game where I walk down linear corridors killing enemies. There's no real alternate paths, it's one route to the exit, full of doors you can't open from one side until you've been to that location first like a Skyrim dungeon. Strip away the cool cyberpunk decor and the levels have less depth than fucking E1M1
The artstyle is really the only cool thing about it, would be nice to see a game like Deus Ex that looks like this

I think the zombies are more of a reference to Quake 1 considering they throw their guts at you.

That's fair. I don't get strong vibes from her either. Well, except that she hates machines which is a bit of flavor that puts her at odds against the transhumanists.

Is there a manual or something that actually displays the official names of the enemies?

>think I'm doing pretty good
>get to the end of the level
>missing 208 secrets
where the fuck do they put these things

Enginelet here, are voxel enemies not possible? Do voxels need to be static?

Attached: 3e5.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Because those games aren't as long as IF so they don't overstay their welcome and two of them, the spider and drone, are also completely unfun to fight and feel like they're only there to make the pistol's secondary fire look (even) more effective.

How do you guys feel about the overall aesthetic of Ion Fury and visual clarity?

I like it, I think it did a good job generally, there are times where it feels like there's a little too much details where nothing has a chance of standing out but generally it is very good. I do prefer the more bare and stripped down approach of Duke and Blood though, I just think it works very well with this engine.
A level like Red Light District has a very clear visual theme that it is going for, it is a street, some buildings, a strip club and a vide store, there's a real charm to how high concept the levels are in design and execution.

Attached: 1565997932059.png (1280x720, 155K)

Oh, That too.
>First encounter is them popping out of sewer water throwing guts.
I got Q1 flashback from that.

nothing, they just look cool, they're super slow to render, the original Build engine had them before polygons were really a thing

Shelly is just Shelly, she isn't the forced garbage that she was with the bombshell robo arm shitshow.
it would be great if she was the cyberpunk cop girl meme like bubblegum crisis, GITS and such.

She has the looks, she only needs the memes, and the game's universe is perfect for it.

Attached: 51261.jpg (339x500, 73K)

I think someone said the box copy has a manual. And man, I hope so. I like learning trivia and having a glossary of enemies.

Attached: Enforcer.png (152x154, 19K)

Using the crossbow alt fire on the hordes that spawn into the lab is the best feel in the game.

>How do you guys feel about the overall aesthetic of Ion Fury and visual clarity?
awful, its amazing nobody called the artist out on it sooner, it actually makes the game very off-putting to play

There are shadows and lighting, both faked with sectors because of the engine but they're there. I assume the rest of your post is made up bullshit as well.

Nobody called him out because it looks fucking incredible. You don't have to be contrarian just for the sake of it, user.

I don't mind the robo arm angle, as long as they give it neat uses, and don't just take the easy route and make it all her weapons. Different guns are more fun than switching between modes of fire on a robo arm.

Animating voxels is both a daunting task for the modeller and extremely taxing in terms of processing. That's why voxel game engines have mostly remained as projects.

>The second worst thing about it is the artstyle
>The artstyle is really the only cool thing about it

Attached: 1539658025803.jpg (530x600, 68K)

retard

Attached: 20190818131000_1.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

The aesthetic is absolutely phenomenal. The attention to detail is amazing and you can tell that the devs poured their hearts and souls into the game. Honestly the game looks much much better than say Doom Eternal does, despite being technically much more simplistic.

It's visually cluttered, but sometimes it's a neat affect. I like that it makes the city areas feel lived-in. But sometimes they just went overboard for going-overboard's sake. Clarity is definitely an issue.

kill yourself you contrarian subhuman shitter

Doesn't GOG usually add pdf manuals with their copies? I got the steam version so i unno.

>Do I fit in yet?

ancient boomer meme

I wish the game had more outdoors areas that weren't in cities. The brief mountain section at the start of chapter 5 was so comfy.

There are shadows placed as part of the level design, but that's not enough, everything blends into each other and it looks fucking awful and disorientating

The art looks good when you view the pieces apart from the whole but when the whole thing comes together it produces terribly dysfunctional video game art

Someone else will have to confirm that, m8e

I agree with everything you said, but at the same time I do find there's a certain charm to the build engine when it looks the way it did in those original Duke episodes.

I think it'd be weird if they did that in 2019 though, so I'm all for what they've done even if I do slightly miss the simplicity of the older games.

It's amazing how mad people get just because I expressed an opinion they don't agree with

it's good the texture set exists so it makes things easier for modders

Cliffy please make unreal 3 as a retro shooter.

Cliffy B keeping his mouth shut? What parallel universe did I stumble into?

>comfy mountain zone after relentless city streets and tunnels
>immediately goes back into the sewers
Literally the only flaw with this game.

Attached: 1545460339345.jpg (640x640, 32K)

You could survive it if you have double jump.

Because some opinions are just wrong, ie yours.

I like the way you think.

i have gog and don't see any manual.pdf in the install folder

Shelly has a sewer fetish.

>hit button
>A secret opened
where is it

Attached: 20190818120246_1.jpg (3840x2160, 580K)

Because we're older than you and we've been waiting for a fun game like this and it'd take a lot more than that for us to not enjoy it

Does the mystery button do anything?

the middle guy is cool and ponchos are kino

Look for a vent opening.

Unless you can make an argument against it you're just a seething brainlet

OVER THERE

Attached: fury 2019-08-16 10-59-03-22.png (1920x1080, 334K)

cringe

The GOG package only comes with the installer and no extras.

You didn't make an argument in the first place.

I think it depends on how much support the engine has for it. This the artist who did voxels for Ion Fury showing some animated voxels. I don't know if it could be used in-game though.
twitter.com/Borion_83/status/1159565443406999553?s=19

FAN OUT

heh

just KYS alredy. it's so tiresome.

There isn't one, it's just the installer. Some fag with the physical copy is gonna have to scan it.

imagine how bad she must smell lol. especially with the outfit she's wearing haha.

I did actually
The art lacks contrast, light and shadow, so everything blends into each other

GRENADE!!!

Attached: 1430045264856.jpg (254x246, 19K)

RA2 / Tiberian Sun has voxel units
Ion Maiden has some small voxel animations like switches and shit

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1541477285941.jpg (440x210, 23K)

The soundtrack is so good
youtube.com/watch?v=IlbT3V3N3go

BAHHHHHHHHH

Ah yes, I remember this one now. I saw it earlier was figured there was something under it but didn't connect it when I hit that button.

Attached: 20190818120913_1.jpg (3840x2160, 913K)

decadely reminder to try this beutiful tech demo
it's wolf 3d but entirely voxel-based with complete level destruction
voxelstein3d.sourceforge.net/
press M + L + I for all weapons and ammo cheat

Attached: screen6.png (640x480, 124K)

Haha I wonder what the inside of her suit tastes like, just as a joke haha.

The robo arm would be better if it was a power armor powerup.
Something like Duke with the pigcop tanks or Doom 4's demonic possession, in fact someone modded something like that to DOOM 2 using D'VA's meka.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FyZjh10kELY
power armors, mechas and cyberpunk fits perfectly.

in fact, devs its possible to mod that into the game using Eduke32?

Attached: e1a.jpg (800x487, 96K)

looks nice. imagine all the bosses being fully animated voxels, that would have been kino.

It gives you some damn good coffee.
Hot, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9tOa-ISoD8

The Duke Nukem Forever version is based on a couple sketches and a Quake 2 engine model that we saw for 2 seconds and is unrelated to the current 3D Realms character.

God damn, finally got to play it after working for days. Beautiful. Reminder to downsample

Attached: 20190818121909_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

voxels are really hard to animate because you need to place every pixel yourself in 3D

Mapster should be in your game folder.

I don't like the fact that they toned down the better character design either but I also pirated the game.

>TRANShumanist is a villain

UMMMM

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (451x392, 46K)

Oh, damn. Well makes sense why the game doesn't have voxel enemies.

Transhumanism refers to cyborgs.

Attached: Heskel.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>final level is you destroying his safe space

>hero is also transhuman
>but she's just doing her job

Attached: 1565735565634.png (1500x1792, 1.47M)

Shelly is 100% human.

The devs probably were told by 3d Realms that they couldnt stray too far from the earlier design in Bombshell

Who gives a fuck what some literal who Twitter faggot says? Why do we keep giving them exposure?

Sheeting roasties

Attached: d.jpg (299x169, 9K)

>Heskel's desk has a hidden button
>doesn't open a secret, opens a trap door into a fire pit
Great detail

>Shoot door locks
>Door wont open

ITS FUCKING RAW

Attached: 20190818131931_1.jpg (3840x2160, 743K)

>Develops the greates multiplayer game ever released
>Literally who

I fucking hated that boss fight. Once you drop his health bar to a certain point the game spawns so many of these Quake 1 Fiend-like, leaping enemies that you don't have enough resources to deal with them. In my playthrough my health bar dropped to zero, while chugging grenades down that dome and being mauled by these enemies. The last grenade hit Heskel and I was transported to a cutscene while being dead.

2/5 bait
got a couple of decent reactions but tried too hard.

What horrified me is that he have a bath tub that gets filled with blood

>devs are SJWs
Nah

Attached: 1536866096156.jpg (563x458, 26K)

>Pu chairs over it
>Push button
>The chairs float there
SCIENCE!

Yes. That user was clearly talking about Cliffy and not the screeching furry.

>>Doom - Zombieman, Sergent, Imp, Pinky, Caco
There's a reason doom 2 is much more fondly remembered and mapped for and that's because its expanded beastiary adds so much to the game

Ion Reddit

This is kind of amazing, thanks for the link.

Why is he the villain again?

Attached: 20190818122256_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.13M)

No wonder I didn't buy it there.

>like a modern game where the levels are designed to look like real places
Duke Nukem 3D came out 23 years ago

So is this the same universe as Duke or a separate thing?

>leaping enemies that you don't have enough resources to deal with them
What? That was probably the easiest phase in that fight.

>get power up that increases damage
>whip out chaingun and mow them down
>alternatively, fully-charged Ion Bow and kill half of them in one volley

>mashes quick save
>"wew user how could you die in this game is so ez xD"

Duke 3D was somewhere in between where the levels were themed around real places but still didn't quite have the detail to go all the way. Duke's level design also wasn't its strong point

I know it's the same engine but is this game mechanically better then Nukum or does it play and run pretty much the same?

Separate, Blame Randy dickford.
also Bombshell was retconed into non existance

>So is this the same universe as Duke
yeah suppose to be anyway dunno if they retconned that or something

Red pill me on the soap from dusk

Animating voxels is possible. Look at Blade Runner for example

I think the easier plan is to get up on the walkway. Those fuckers basically can't touch you up there. Just drop them and then drop grenades.

Because it's drama and Yea Forums is about video game drama, not liking games. Liking games here means you're a shill.

The only reason people map for Doom 2 over 1 is because it's literally Doom 1 + more stuff. There's zero reason to map for Doom 1. Anything you want to do is possible in Doom 2, even Doom 1 levels with no Doom 2 enemies or SSG, just omit them from your map.

It would have been, if Gearbox didn't own Duke, and crack down on all things Duke not made by them. Unfortunately it's wholly separate now. A good sign of this is how they're called the GDF, not EDF anymore.

Elaborate please.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-20-26-26-942_com.discord.jpg (1200x419, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

That's a faggy way to ask for details, but a bar of soap is hidden in every level of Dusk, because why not?

Attached: 1565368320902.webm (888x500, 2.81M)

Never trust a machine.

>If it does well they'll do more content or games
I hope they do, I had a fucking blast playing.

Son of a bitch

This game looks fun but I've never played a game like this before. What makes them so fun to you? The absolute closest game to this I've played is maybe System Shock 2.

Fast paced shooting, cool weapons, goriest enemy deaths, excellent level design, etc.

Brainlet here. How did they made these shadows?

Attached: 20190818193032_1.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Originally this game was supposed to be the prologue of "how shelly became bombshell and lost her am and half of her hair", but 3dR and the devs changed it, also it seems that bombshell is a ingame joke now.

Ion Fury and Shelly are now its own thing.

This is why im not pirating this game right now, if they add more stuff im into it.

Download Duke Nukem 3D right fucking now. And I don't mean the butchered Gearbox version, find the real deal. Torrent if you have to.

>What makes them so fun to you?
Fast paced action, the insane amount of interactivity, great level design, secret hunting
Same reason I fucking love Duke

I think Tim Sweeny holds more credit for that than Cliffy B.

Good Luck trying to find Megaton Edition, its sad seeing those maps stuck on the workshop.

You get to run really fast and blast enemies into minced meat with really satisfying weaponry while exploring intricate levels. There's no bullshit, it's a fun action game first and foremost.

Attached: 1557960366119.gif (106x118, 7K)

It's a sprite. The same sprite, actually. Just made to look like a translucent shadow.

I think /vr/ has it on their doom general

The steam version doesn't have any extras either. You didn't buy the game.

Nothing, they're way more inefficient than polygons. That's why nobody uses them.

You're saying I should play Duke 3d first? I'd totally be up for that.

Malanax Pallex!

The EDF logo plastered everywhere didn't tip you off? But not officially, since Randy Bobandy owns the rights to dick kickem.

Absolutely. Duke 3D is the entry point for Build engine games. It's straight forward, and games like Ion Fury are just homage to it anyways. You might as well get in at the ground floor.

Doom 1 and Duke 3D are the best jumping-off points to get into the genre. From there you can start working on other classics, like Heretic, Hexen, Quake, Unreal, Turok, Shadow, Blood, and so on.

It doesn't play or feel the same, and it looks much nicer because of the more advanced source port it uses.

Retro shooters are more fun cuz they are just something you jump into. No cutscenes (or at least extremely limited use), and no bullshit QTEs.

Attached: capt0004.png (3840x2160, 2.04M)

Duke is the bubble gum kicking ass guy right

>Shadow
Shadow Warrior

Pardon my naivety, but what is a voxel? Just a 3d Sprite or something?

Is this a trick question?

Attached: 1558720647787.gif (899x654, 45K)

He kicks Bubblegum and Chew Ass
youtube.com/watch?v=gnVag2Nwaug

Holy shit based Cliffy dabbing on trannies. BL3 pre-ordered.

But I vanted orange.

More like a 3D pixel. Which you make into "3D sprites" but don't say it like that. That's nonsense. It's a 3D model at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyDZQ8FBB1o

I wonder if reseteratard overplayed their cards with this one. Even the omega cuck bleszinski tells the to fuck off. You just don't go after stuff everyone likes very much.

Thee floor and ceiling shadows were made with sectors, the fan shadow was made with an animated texture.

Why no steam achievements?

youtube.com/watch?v=krPH0cWIP5U
DAMN

Attached: damn.jpg (613x638, 79K)

Which is a good thing, because somehow Shelly is more likeable than Bombshell. Also, much cuter.

Cliffy B isn't part of Epic anymore, user.

>I'm glad we're out here, and he's in there

The tricks they use to make things look pretty are hilarious sometimes. Shadows are literally sprites without color with some translucency.

Everyone outside of game development think theres all sorts of programming trickery going on. 9 times out of 10 its super simple shit put to great use.

>Duke Nukem 3d
>$20
Heck of a lot more than I expected.

Attached: shep.png (634x477, 394K)

I'm going in.

Attached: 0.png (798x551, 502K)

Precisely a 3d model made of cubes.

The stuff is getting very blurry since technically sprites are models too, especially if you play OpenGL since it has no reasonable way to output a picture without defining some polygons first.

Unlike polygons, they're solid and have volume, that's why the medical industry uses them.

So I never really looked into how the modding community for these games are. What can we realistically expect from Ion Fury?

Well it has a completely 3D engine now and a brand new expansion made by the original devs and music composer. Well worth $20.

Attached: Seids.jpg (600x729, 67K)

theres no point in modding this over Doom

Literally just pirate it bro, don't give your money to Gearbox or Randy Bitchford

Fuck off, monopolies are bad.

making it a duke nukem game

B-but sexy voxels...

Doom has super moddable source ports, and better stock assets like the enemies

How long is the game/how is replayability? 25 bucks is pretty steep for a what is basically a homebrew game

Attached: 1537473021585.png (243x243, 12K)

>that camera

Attached: 7lJXdyz.jpg (500x525, 27K)

It's 10$ in my region :DDD

World Tour actually butchers the sound quality aside from Duke's rerecorded lines. And even those don't sound as good as the original because he was directed really poorly. He sounds more goofy now.

Play the original or Megaton edition. Or use eDuke32

It's a store selling toilets.

>Liking Transphobic games in 2019.

Yi-yi-yi-YIKES!

The game is like 10 hours long, longest of all build games. Secrets are everywhere and they're quite obscure so you're bound to miss a whole bunch of them on your first go.

You have zero knowledge about the game and make an assumption based on it

I got 14 hours on my first playthrough but I only got 31% of the secrets.

Pirate it
Fuck Randy bobandy

Main issue for me its most basic enemies sometimes blending into environment due to similar color palet and crossbow guy silhouette being not distinct enough from machinegun guy making them look same under colored lighting.

the secrets are shit
jumping on power lines isnt fun

I heard from my boy quartering that this game got SJWs mad as fuck. I wanna support them, but is the game good?

The secrets are the best in the genre.

Do you get angry at every piece of media that doesn't make your dick hard? I don't get it. Are you upset at every book that doesn't have pictures of breasts? Are you angry at every tv show that doesn't have naked women it? Help me understand...

isn't it that orgasm machine from barbarella?

I never understood that deal. I get that 3DRealms lost the property to Take 2 because they spent like 14 years fucking around doing nothing with DNF, but why did it end up in Randy's greasy paws?

sure if you think FPS platforming where your character has low ground friction is good

>but is the game good?
Do you like Duke, Shadow Warrior, and/or Blood? Then you'll love Ion Maiden.

If you liked the other build engine games you'll like this.

Because Randy worked on the original Duke 3D and already had his foot in the door.

Ackhshually, GZdoom supports voxels, and also mirrors.

It's a game made using old hardware/software limitations, that's what a homebrew game is

>yellow & red shotguns

I thought they were grenade launchers

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243K)

Except for the fact DOOM can't have sloped floors, wall sprites, ground sprites, 3d objects made from sprites, colored sector lighting, semi-transparency, moving sectors, complex sector effects, elevators, sector stacking, destructible environments, underwater sectors, mirrors and of course voxels. I may have forgotten at least half of the tech advancements.

The shotgun and grenade launcher are the same gun in this game.

>jumping on power lines isnt fun
I beg to differ!

They suck, they're too secret. I like my secrets easy to find.

It's the same gun, one will just give you grenades and one will give you shells.

all console games confirmed homebrew

FOOD!

Attached: Ion Maiden Food Voxels.jpg (937x688, 50K)

yeah that's a shame, but they're not that important
I mean doom source ports support some of those features but people dont use them that often
dooms enemy set is ten times better than ion maidens

Attached: 1462212561274.png (584x590, 20K)

In software mode the 3d cubes are actually billboarding square sprites which makes them look even more hella neat.

hold shift

Report and ignore the retards making juvelille baits to derail this thread, the Mods know of them.
Including the Alien Armageddon nigger

it is.

Holy Shit, Nice catch!

Blame GEOURGE FUCKING BROUSSARD! he sold and bankrupted 3drealms with this autistic garbage and forced delays for DNF.

Randy NEVER worked on Duke3d, Randy was part of the Duke Community, but he was a sperg who tried to fuck with 3dr for not hiring him, and 3d and the Duke community booted him out, also valve knew back then of Gearbox scummy bullshit.

he hates the Eduke32 guys since those days.

It is if it's not a current gen console.

Attached: a_8bit_music_power_443537.1.jpg (1497x1103, 404K)

Dumb question, but is it possible to have anti aliasing in Build engine games?

dib on the tower burger

No, a homebrew game is made by a small team or one guy at home. That's what a homebrew game is. This has some production values, especially the soundtrack and assets.

It's not really made with a whole lot of limitations, it's massively more technically complex than any 90s build engine game

Attached: Troy-McGreggor.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>No, a homebrew game is made by a small team or one guy at home.
thats what this is

>Randy NEVER worked on Duke3d
m8, he made levels for Duke 3D and Shadow Warrior.

Trannies on suicide watch

Oh wait

Vanilla doom doesn't. Literally everything you mentioned is supported by Zdoom/GZdoom.

I mean, Polymost uses OpenGL, so I guess? Never actually tried though.

He never worked on D3D he made some shitty for Shadow Warrior

>literally just say that maybe parents shouldn't be forcing their children to undergo sex change surgery
>get your career ruined
big blackpills for any indie devs around here

Attached: 1541558138133.png (415x336, 261K)

>over 10k calories

I wonder if there's beer on the sun.

its possible to implement by using an sourceport, but i think that eduke doesnt have it.
It would be interesting to see shit like TAA in this game.

He worked on the fourth episode.

I'm playing through Blood right now lads, should I put it on hold and start this or finish all the episodes first?

Did RetardEra actually achieve anything or are they just impotently screeching?

It's also very specific to doom, so unless you're making a game with demons it doesn't really do much for you.

it's top selling in steam and dansgaming is streaming it for 10k people right now

>get your career ruined
Nobody at voidpoint or 3dr actually gives a shit about this.

i thought we were talking about mods

I doubt it's literally everything I mentioned. and certainly not the complex sector effects or stacking that would need a serious change in paradigm, not to mention a whole new culling method to deal with non-euclidean geometry.

Yes, Randy Bobandy worked on Shadow Warrior making maps and "writing", not really on Duke 3D.

A few people reviewbombed it on metacritic but that's about it. They also tried on steam but it didn't shift from 95% positive.

be silent 8gagger, nobody gives a fuck

He made some good levels for Duke 3D.

Attached: Untitled.png (568x599, 271K)

Sorry user but all consoles use old hardware and lag behind, therefore by your logic all console games are homebrew

Read the rest of the post, I don't have the patience to deal with your ADD. The high production values become evident as soon as you start the game.

Huh, all of those are coincidentally the worst maps of ep4

good luck playing blood on extra crispy

They even pissed off the real LGBT community since they agreed with 3dr devs and defended them, and what RETARDERA was doing was depraved and insane.

only hacks like Dave Oshry the PR for Dusk, and the Resetera members are seething about it

You should kill yourself.

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (1542x6365, 1.64M)

It does support sectors on top of sectors now, and pretty much everything EDuke32 does at this point.

Oh stop, It's Impossible is a fantastic level, Area 51 is great, and The Queen is just okay. XXX-Stacy and Critical Mass are infinitely worse and some of the worst in the entire game.

Attached: capt0005.png (3840x2160, 287K)

>The high production values become evident as soon as you start the game.
the first thing I noticed was the bad secondary firing animation and the poorly recorded audio

finally got a good look on these guys and they're still as bland as hell. this character design is just awful

>not to mention a whole new culling method to deal with non-euclidean geometry.
modern source ports literally don't even bother with culling, its faster to render the entire level than actually bother traversing a bsp tree

There is an air conduct where you can see a public WC. In the air coinduct there is toilet paper.
I don't think in trannies at all so whatever.

Attached: 20190817124452_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

There's nothing wrong with the audio recording, and which secondary firing animation are you referring to?

>Did RetardEra actually achieve anything or are they just impotently screeching?

How will tranphobes ever recover?

Attached: 1555116345268.png (1085x403, 27K)

Yeah, I bet that's going to be fun when you have two sectors in the same XYZ space.

now that is peak autism

the revolver
the main bad guys voice recording is terrible

>the main bad guys voice recording is terrible
Whether you mean Heskel or the enemies you actually fight, the answer is no regardless. The only issue is the centipede's death sound being so loud.

His voice is being played over speakers, not in person right beside you.

yes and it's recorded really badly
now that you mention the enemies they have like two lines that they repeat over and over
it's definitely a homemade game

You mean when he's speaking through the intercom, or in person? Both sound fine.
The revolver's secondary fire animation is the same as the main one, just repeated.

Have you ever played the arcade game centipede?

Why do you think it's recorded really badly? There's feedback on the speakers, they're speakers.

The moar you know.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_030219.png (296x515, 59K)

YUM YUM YUM

I'm not an audio engineer so I don't know the terms
I think it's clipping when the wavelength goes over the max and gets cut off
it's a telltale sign of amateur audio recording

She says that after cumming in her mouth.

There's no such thing going on in the audio. I think you're just making shit up because you didn't know what "homebrew" means.

i don't have that image of shaq sleeping, but if i had it i would definitely post it

Lots of people are saying go Duke then Ion but how will the experience be going the other way?

So the feet take more damage than the chest? That's pretty cray cray.

you have to be over 18 to post here

It's fine, play one and then if you want more play the other then blood and shadow warrior. Getting Duke3D also gets you almost unlimited mods to fuck around with.

Ion to Duke would probably help you fair better through Duke because past episode 1 you're going to get your ass kicked

Go Ion -> Duke -> Blood.

So are modding people gonna switch to Ion now? Since its the same engine and all?

but what if the enemies still have gum
but what if the enemies still have gum

Ion Maiden is far harder than Duke.

why are you irrationally defending a video game
it's not like you made it

Probably not, the game has its performance issues.

Why are you making things up?

I assume you're conceding that you have no problems with the audio and are just trying to save face at this point. All it took is to apply some pressure and you're already on the defensive.

I really hope they can fix those. There's no reason my PC should drop any frames while playing this, even during the boss fights.

Attached: capt0006.png (3840x2160, 901K)

I disagree because duke is full of bullshit ambushes and the oh so loved kamikaze drones.

God I hope this is our future.

Why would I make it up? it's scratchy and badly recorded. Your reply is literally "no it isn't". There's not much you can say to that

it's on a loudspeaker in the game you fucking retard.

I am aware of this
Do I have to go analyize it and look up the term to satisfy your autism

Zone 1 speedrun

>some cultist just wanted to live in his box and fap to robots
>Shelly kills him mid-fap

Attached: 20190816234012_1.jpg (3840x2160, 971K)

You can start climbing ladders by aiming at them and pressing 'e'

>not wanting to get killed by Shelly
Why are you gay?

It is distorted and it's intentional, very obvious intercom effect on the audio.

And it's not clipping.

Attached: fsfdsf.jpg (1180x302, 62K)

damn i hate myself

Auto Aim?
Yes/Hitscan/Never?

never
you want to hit those headshots yourself
and the pistol has it if you need it for the airborne enemies

Got it, thanks.

This really reminds me of that one Ghibli film with the winged girl

I use it for hitscan since hitscan aiming is partially dependent on auto aim in Build engine.

>most negative Steam reviews are screeching about "muh trannys"
>2 people found this review helpful
>100 people found this review funny

>all those secrets and no Duke3D tiddy
>ywn be able to merge IM and Hedon into the ultimate secret hunter game

Attached: sekritbigtiddydarkelf.png (1920x1080, 615K)

holy shit

Ah, so that's why the anti-Hollow Knight posting has died down. He's moved on to Ion Fury.

I feel like the game is a touch on the easy side on skill 3. Like if I get red armor its very hard to lose it, and easy to top off back to armor cap usually. Maybe I'm too used to blood at this point.

Anyone know when the founders edition ships?

If you're used to the crazy levels of bullshittery Blood on high difficulties throw at you no wonder this is piss easy for ya.
Just play it on max difficulty if you want a challenge.

Why the fuck is the AI so bad holy shit the enemies are retarded.

They constantly just get stuck in walls or just stand around like retards it's fucking TERRIBLE

In case anyone hasn't realized yet, you can reload your gun instantly by pressing R and whatever key the gun is assigned to.

I wonder if this is the same guy that killed guild wars 2 threads on /vg/

Yeah, I actually find Ion Fury way easier than Duke or Blood. Auto-aim revolver aside, I guess they toned down the hitscan enemies accuracy quite a bit. Those fucking pig cops and cultists were a fucking menace that could whittle your health down in a few seconds. On the other hand I can easily dance around the shotgun baddies in Ion Fury. Also, it seems like enemies in IF has less health than enemies in Duke.

I'd choose never because when I had it enabled it always managed to fuck up and aim at the wrong guy.

I know story is secondary but how is it?

Is this playable in older pcs? The old demo got unplayable on my pc (even if it's able to run way more complex games). Was it optimized? It would be fun if I end up upgrading my pc for a build game rotfl

There's not much of it, but it's pretty campy.

Not really, performance is about the same. You could try classic mode and see how it runs.

Something, something, evil scientist, robots.
I actually have no idea why Shelly is after the main baddie. I guess she's just fucking bored in her job and decides to shoot something for fun.

Duke and Blood aren't really comparable in terms of difficulty, Blood is much harder in general terms, regardless of difficulty. I'd put Ion fury above douk.

I'm just kinda sad there isn't any plasma rifle or rocket equivalent.

It's just some crazy scientist trying to take over the world and turn everyone into robots/cyborgs. It starts with just human enemies but as the story progresses they will become more and more alien.

Non-existent

There's a readme in the main menu with a short blurb about Shelly being a cop and having her night interrupted by an explosion. You'll see the villain show up to say something to you every now and then and Shelly will respond with a one liner.

She was at a bar and it got blown up at the start of the game and she spilled her drink and that made her mad. That and he massacred everyone she works with at the GDF hq

She's at a bar and it gets attacked. It's supposed to be martial law but cyborg fuckers are roaming about everywhere, she's a cop, put two and two together. Then it turns out that they killed her GDF buddies.

Heskel attacked D.C. while she was out drinking and she was pissed because the attack made her speel her drink.

Then she sees his forces wiped out the GDF dudes in D.C. she was friends with and gets even more pissed.

Also the GDF was funding the development of the enemies in the game as part of a super soldier project. Heskel presumably took the research and used it to make his own army behind the GDF's back.

That's it.

>evil scientist man tries to take over the world of 90s cyberpunk
>cute cop gal raises from the ranks to foil him because he spilled her drink
>they taunt each other to the sound of her killing every single of his henchmen to get to him
This is literally it. But it's good.

>burgers and fries
At Five Guys? Did she order the Literally Who special?

you can make your whole game with voxels if you really want to. this guy did
voxelstein3d.sourceforge.net/

Attached: deusex-I spill my drink.png (862x228, 22K)

She also spends all day burning calories, so there's that.

Two questions about the SMG:

1. Do enemies catch on fire only with headshots? I've noticed they seem to ignite only when I go for headshots.

2. Does being set on fire always kill human enemies eventually?

3. Do enemies stop attacking while on fire? It seems to me that orange guys stop attacking while on fire, while red guys don't.

He shilled pretty hard for Kingdom Come.

Attached: huuuh.png (1578x4822, 1.72M)

>gamplay look fun
>game is selling well
>ResetEra is triggerd
Maybe I should get it

I know for sure they don't stop attacking.

How do I use those medkits?

Dunno, for me the ammo scarcity in Duke is a problem. I keep running out of ammo on a daily basis and the only weapon that always has a reliable amout of ammo is a fucking pistol that's useless against everything other than basic assault trooper. And the game really wants you to stop using the pistol the minute you get your hands on a shotgun.
Comparably in Ion Fury, even if I run out of ammo for meatier weapons, I can always fall back on a revolver that reliably gets shit done throughout the whole game. Or maybe that's just me.

Hit the M key.

Should I buy hedon? I dick chicks with dicks.

Press M. Like in the good old Duke days.

The main character has a dick? That's a deal breaker for me

Minor gripe that I have is that the security bots don't show if they are damaged by your weapon except for the weird red flashing.

The pistol in Duke is actually really damn good. It's essentially a machine pistol that is reloaded after every 12 rounds and has pin-point accuracy as long as you have auto aim enabled for hitscan weapons. I've taken down foes like the Newbeast creature introduced in Duke Episode 4 with it without breaking a sweat.

>browse the resetera thread for a few seconds just to see if they are really as bad as you guys say
>everyone is shitting on the devs except for one guy who says, "Remember guys that while he has some opinions you may or may not agree with, he has not hurt anybody, let's not transform this into a witchhunt."
>User banned (permanent) Downplaying bigotry
fucking lmao

he he

Protector Drones are easy with any weapon
>large target
>high pain chance
>melee enemy with easily avoided projectile attack

I need someone to draw a comic of Shelly stopping to chug tons of sodas and scarf down ungodly amounts of tacos and burgers as her belly gets bigger and bigger. Then it ends with her being embarrassed as she tries to run around with a big belly sloshing full of soda and snacks.

Attached: ludovico.jpg (500x323, 54K)

Attached: 20190818_112757.jpg (4032x2268, 853K)

haha

The game is doing selling well too so they must be extra reeeeing

most of resetera doesnt even represent the people they "fight" on behalf of. Alot of he LGBT community loathe them because they are so insufferable.

In reality, it's a small group of white, cis males who got high on the power of the twitter mob and acknowledgement from some more prolific people in the industry. (mostly polygon jurnalists and Anita Sarkisian).
They even tried to rile up outrage against Red Letter Media some months ago, but it never gained traction.

What are you doing, user?

jesus

>Duke's level design also wasn't its strong point

Attached: What.jpg (640x480, 25K)

The fact that someone allowed Smithsonian Terror to enter a commercial release is proof enough that no one on that team gave a shit about quality control when it came to level design.

Attached: m3053l2mzk631.png (522x767, 187K)

Duke has the strongest level design of the big 3.

There's one guy who's black that post on every controversy thread. He also gets triggered if you call him a gamer

DC was 3rd party.

Don't see how they're seething when they have a legitimate chance in banning sex robots because people actually believe their bullshit. If there would be one thing I would get from the black market, it would be a fully AI waifu.

That really highlights the great map design.

>It's a Half-life was good episode

Attached: 20190818212717_1.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

Not sure if I dig the recoil system. I've noticed that bullets from the SMG and the crossbow go slightly to the upper-right of the crosshair, pistol recoils straight up and the shotgun is fairly on point.

of course they have some people of color and transexuals in their midst, but hell, even /pol/ and Proud Boys has that. So that doesnt justify much.

I don't know what the actual solution to this is but I pushed two barrels over to that ledge and stacked them to jump up there.

How the fuck i managed to reach there and the higher behind me? I see a blue door but it's locked and i can't find any kind of buttons to activate.
I managed to find a fucking secret in the vent and i can't fucking find a way to reach up there, i'm feeling like a retard

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 856K)

Wrong picture ops

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 987K)

Don't even bother going there user. Don't stoop to their faggot level where they intentionally go to places that makes them rage then whine about it.

dilate hl is a classic.

fuck off

walk on the tiny ledge to the right and jump over

mr freeman

Shelly is cute.

Attached: shelly.png (182x239, 55K)

I don't think that's what brown implies.

GIMME MY CHIPS!!!!!

What does she actually look like body wise tho

I can't believe we are having a fucking good FPS. I guess all these years bitching about old FPS has finally paid off

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Go to the /vr/doom OP and DL an uncucked version.

bangin'

So all those Era retards saying
>I was going to buy this game but now...
>I bought this game but now I'n refunding
They're totally bullshitting right?

>transphobic
wait what happened

Attached: 3243243525423.png (156x174, 59K)

Should I buy this?

Dev said parents who say their babies are trans are retards. Then they said REEsetera is full of reactionaries. That's it.

Attached: Chips.jpg (1285x575, 119K)

I remember like 6-7 years ago this is pretty much all I wanted. At that time the classic FPS felt like it was dead and gone forever. COD-likes were dominating and they were nothing but running down a straight hallway, there was nothing in terms of level design.

Now here we are and they're back in full force, and the games have been fucking great. I'm so thankful, desu. I love this.

I don't get it

They sound like reasonable people.

IF YOU SAY DANK ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

So is Shelly a slut like Duke was a...I actually don't know the male word for a man slut.

>Dusk
>Amid Evil
>Ion Maiden
>Wrath
>Overload
The FPS renaissance is great.

Jim the dancer is the best dancer.
You are reading this in my voice.

Duke is the Chad of all Chads.

>Buys Ion Fury
>Download starts
>Finishes in seconds
What the fuck? how big is this game?

Wow, i'm even more retarded today, how the fuck i did noticed that.
Thank you man.

"man" "men" "male"
take your pick

I'm on Zone 5 now, the game had a total of 7, right?

Attached: shaq.jpg (600x450, 33K)

I miss this shit so much. Why did it have to get ruined?

100mb

89 Megs

Yeah but the last one is shorter because it's basically a boss fight. 6 is a lot of fun.

89mb

is that purple door secret with the stadium level a level skip? if so I'd rather play the train level

Attached: Fury Screenshot 2019.08.18 - 13.58.31.30.png (1920x1080, 375K)

Shelly is a pure maiden.

FUUUUUUUCK
AAAAH

Attached: capt0082.png (1920x1080, 297K)

This was so refreshing to me. I live out in the country so for 100GB games it takes a day to download.
This game downloaded in like 3 minutes.

I'm hoping Killpixel brings a new build of Wrath to Gamescom.

90 megabytes of pussy and ass

Fuckboy

Being a virgin that long would make anyone furious.

No, after you beat the stadium you're sent back to enter the train.

So this all happened in some private Discord right? Why are they somehow everywhere?
>Dev in a locked down section of RPGCodex
>His political posts end up on Era forcing him to apologize
A couple other devs in non public Discords had this happen too. Do they have moles everywhere or something?

Attached: 1520202557991.png (540x166, 152K)

Now that Bombshell was retconned out of existence
Middle gremlin mixed with movie gremlin

Shelly is the badass cop

Attached: Motoko Kusanagi over the years.jpg (3000x1616, 862K)

You're contradicting yourself.

Bruh, you posted cringe

What the fuck are you doing?

Because the game is fun

Attached: 1566004065033.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

yes shelly is a whore
she talks about drinking and fucking all the time

>>Dev in a locked down section of RPGCodex
>>His political posts end up on Era forcing him to apologize
Where is this? I haven't seen that stuff. I've only seen the "people shouldn't decide their babies are trans at birth" thing that for some reason is a controversial opinion to RetardEra.

Time to make a Hedon killer then. With voxel futa cocks and expanding gun to BTFO Duke's arsenal.

Attached: 1563425359490.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Nope. Shelly is pure and she holds Christian family values close at heart.

I miss it too.
>Devs behind it start censoring things like "Yea Forums" but don't do anything about the spam
>Normalfags start posting boring day to day life garbage with it

I liked trying to help make a conversation flow.
>Get the right mountain to ask what haircut to get
>Left mountain replies with "Crop"

NEW THREAD MR ROBOTO

I think that user is referring to another situation similar to this. RpgCodex has certain sections that require old accounts and X posts. That dev was in that section of the forums and the only way for someone to have leaked it is for someone to have been a long standing member of RpgCodex with many many posts. Otherwise you can't see or interact with that section.

One of the people in the conversation couldn't handle being wrong so they decided to go after people's livelihood.
Totally predictable SJW tactics, funny enough.

A dev for what game?

>going to rpgcodex

New thread

Did anyone ever record them? I want to hear it again.

Something about the palette and art is just so fucking good. All the textures and sprites just feel so cohesive. And unlike in the old Build games, the palette swapping effects actually look good, not all washed-out.

laputan machine

yum yum yum

>Codexfag dev apologizing to saps

Proofs?

E621 is some kind of code name for MSG, but its also the name of probably the biggest furry porn website on the internet.

You'd think the faggots there would have thicker skin considering how crabby people there are. Especially if they had been long enough to get into whatever that forum is. Apparently you need an over year old account and 100+ posts to get into the politics forum there.

I saw like 1-2 on /wsg/ once.

They are 3D pixels that can be manipulated in numerous ways, much easier than polygons in many regards.
If you want to deform or do damage to a model you must program deformation by hand or create separate animation/destruction model.
With voxels you can just remove/shift a group of them with ease.
Another plus is high scalability for LoD at different distances without percievable loss of detail (at intended resolution)
That's why in mid-90's games terrain in many games was made from voxels - it could be deformed by explosions , could be rendered much further than polygonal one (due to LoD) and so on. (Apache games, D.O.G., Vangers, etc.)

The downside - Industry sided with polygons and developed methods for their hardware acceleration. Not for Voxels - so they have to operate on CPU which is way too limting for modern games.

Another thing - aesthetically voxels blend in much better with non-filtered sprites and environments than polygons do.

Because Yea Forums is only salty about trannies when the herd want to be.

Attached: 1565729955570.gif (268x200, 1.73M)

lol

>Industry sided with polygons and developed methods for their hardware acceleration
So if theoretically someone was able to get Hardware acceleration working just as good for Voxels we'd be able to get amazing shit?

>all that boomercore
>boomer-friendly NuuM
>Serious Sam 4 in development
The only missing piece is some alive arena shooter.

Attached: 1561426870652.png (500x594, 278K)