Why does anyone still pay attention to these mentally retarded boomers when they're this bad at video games?

Why does anyone still pay attention to these mentally retarded boomers when they're this bad at video games?

youtube.com/watch?v=-3dv9WEYB3g

Attached: maxresdefault-42.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

God damn how those boomers manage to be bad at video games even from their own era

Do these look like faces of enjoyment?

Attached: enjoying.png (800x451, 773K)

>these mentally retarded boomers
who do you think their primary demographic is

>That episode where they were struggling with the first level of that back to the future game then Bootsy shows up and beats the whole game in 10 minutes

Attached: 982319867.jpg (324x291, 28K)

is that why they got rid of him.

link?

Don't fool yourself. That's how you look when you're playing games and when you're looking at cute girls on the street

Is this the thread where i tell people to pway my webel

I-I would pway youw wevel if I wasn't bahwwwnd\

"Video games will save you from depression" they say

Attached: 1561292989098.jpg (700x700, 60K)

die

he's not been in a video for ages. instead it's mostly mike or the really fat cunt

Attached: ameriblob.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

You can tell James doesn't give a shit about video games and really only enjoys movies. He only ever gets to enjoy himself during the Rental Reviews.

Just look at how tired AVGN is at this point.

Fucking hell, how do you reach this level. I haven't even 100% a single game or played 100 games.

>Just look at how tired AVGN is at this point.
he has been doing it for years now. it's gonna get stale.

he really should go back to board james.

Post the video.

why do i get the feeling half the posts in here are the same person. is that you bootsy?

Attached: 1541061002983.jpg (1080x608, 40K)

James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Record yourself enjoying a game. Go on ill wait.

You can literally see how many unique posters are in the thread at the bottom left, newfag

I don't enjoy games.