HEY, URAMESHI! How come we don't have any good games? And stop reading this in my voice, you dweeb

HEY, URAMESHI! How come we don't have any good games? And stop reading this in my voice, you dweeb.

Attached: kuwabara.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ubUqOiGY6s
youtube.com/watch?v=PmTT8U8gENE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s-sorry sir

If you're so concerned about good games, Kuwabara, then why did you voice the main character in the worst Deus Ex game?

Attached: AlexDenton2.png (903x1200, 2.15M)

>this is what a Japanese 14 year old looks like

Damn...

Do you even have *any* games?

I read this in the green guy's voice from the regular show and can't remember his actual voice anymore

Yes, there was a GBA game and a fighting game on PS2.

Kuwabara was the best character.

Attached: 4324234.jpg (400x300, 37K)

Snes

Kurama was edgier than Hiei

Yoko Kurama maybe, not Shuichi

Why is Yusuke one of the more likable Shonen MC’s?

Orange Juice... On the rocks...

Attached: TO-GU-RO.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Tuguro is the giga chad of anime.

Because he seriously doesn't give a fuck. Someone can post that one gif where he fights one of the triad. The context of that scene is all that's needed. He's a delinquent through and through, albeit one with a heart of gold. Sadly, I dropped the Anime over the stupidest shit so I won't really ever see anymore of his antics. Dropping world consistency for the sake of a shitty joke in both the Manga and Anime just pissed me off way too much.

I love squid!

Attached: i love squid.png (845x463, 342K)

>Dropping world consistency
Do you mean the power level shit?

He’s a witty smartass.

Attached: yusuke.jpg (1922x1538, 558K)

No, I mean the fact Kuwabara's sister is just there in the dark tournament, even though they made multiple points prior to her and Yusuke's love interest being brought there as a funny haha gag that human's knowing of the spirit world is a fucking no-no. So bringing them to a spirit world tournament? Fuck man, if you're gonna do that, don't make it such a sticking point. I at least got to see Kuwabara pull out his double spirit swords against the Yo-Yo kid, though.

>Good news everyone! I invented a device that
makes you read the second line in a different voice

Attached: GoodNewsEveryone.jpg (990x749, 55K)

You're fucking lame holy shit

Hey, I said my reason for dropping it was a really, really, really fucking stupid one. I wasn't lying. Trust me, I'm also disappointed at how lame I am.

What a fucking nerd you are

Attached: 1565604831113.jpg (720x817, 58K)

Best girl

Attached: 1529665074671.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Whilst I am a lame nerd, I have to agree that that girl was cute as shit. No one tops her.

I don't even know who you are, buster.

More like third best. This bitch is best Yu yu bitch. Even Botan is hotter than the fox bitch

Attached: tenor.gif (498x491, 3.74M)

>botan
Giant tease who never does anything useful. But enjoy your fish pussy, I guess

Attached: Shiranyai.jpg (853x481, 42K)

i dont know who guy that is but to answer your question its because you cant afford them

i love power level animes
i need to really sit down and watch this in full
only saw some of it sparingly while it was airing on adult swim originally, never watched the whole thing

not vidya though do not reply to me

Who fucking cares watch hunter x hunter

Attached: 1565824074960.jpg (1128x866, 105K)

Based

it may have been deus ex machina but it's still kino
youtube.com/watch?v=9ubUqOiGY6s

>All this basic bitch clothing with no over the top designs.
I miss it so much, now everyone has to have a symbol, a belt, a tribal tattoo, something hanging from the waist...

It's good, go for it and ignore muscle-Tom
Oh god, that Kurama voice is terrible. Subs prove superior once again. Good reveal, though.

Attached: Ultimate Elder Toguro.jpg (856x481, 34K)

Pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=PmTT8U8gENE

>look it up
>it's actually Chris Sabat
>Laura Bailey plays the female version
huh, learn something new every day

My dream is for arc system works to make a King of Fighters style game for yuyu hakusho

>talk about planting ahead

Attached: 1515541178093.jpg (1280x960, 182K)