I can't finish bloody palace, not even with super Dante

>I can't finish bloody palace, not even with super Dante
why am I so shit bros

Attached: images - 2019-08-18T123834.916.jpg (604x508, 41K)

If want some general Dante tips-

>Quadruple S easily makes Dante the strongest character in the game once you get good; reaching SSS as Dante is always top priority.
>Not all moves are created equal, some are way better at building style and shitting out damage. Balrog is probably Dantes best weapon.
>Devil Trigger not only restores health but also gives you super armor, Dante can eat most hits without getting stunned and still keep his rank in DT

>died on floor 101 as Dante
>stopped playing BP
I'm still salty

FUCKING URIZEN 3 AAAAAAAAAAA

which weapons should I bring with me? I only use sword dante, balrog and cerberus, I don't like the bike that much
I also bring the hat

>real impact him 6 times
>skips his second phase entirely
>Finish him off with SDT
easy

Attached: 1565730428369m.jpg (655x1024, 55K)

You should use the bike. It'll help set up a lot of stuns on bosses and enemies by how many time it hits. For example it will eat Urizen 3 and stun him quite a lot easier.

DMC5 isn't even hard, how the hell do you fail BP.

The bike has stupid super armor. It's smart to bust it out every now and again.

I got fucked by Cavalaiere Angelo because i was using Nero and wasn't used to clashing with him.

Pro tip on the Urizen fiesta at the end, though I have no idea if this is legit as I only did it once and haven't tried it again:
On Urizen 2 when he summons roots, in BP they never give you green orbs when you destroy them, EXCEPT after killing him, so during his death animation go kill the roots for free HP

Super Dante makes it more difficult, to be honest. The devil trigger's greatest utility is in its ability to tank hits and to heal. Otherwise you're better off stalling and royal guarding until you can quadruple S.

Now, super V? Fuck yeah. Blitz through it, take your B rank for the achievement and taunt, and never think about that unfun piece of shit ever again.

Urizen 2 is so much fucking worse than Urizen 3.

>Urizen's tree body sort of just blends into the saturated background.
>Yamato shield is just an annoying piece of shit
>Those fucking homing tenctacles

Attached: 1565371140313.jpg (284x387, 8K)

>no true co op without mods

It's always his last phase that screws me up badly. He's so fucking fast and his attacks always take away 1/3 of my health. I've lost 3 BP runs thanks to him. But I do agree that Urizen 2's retarded tentacles are fucked.

You think you are shit, I can't even beat this fucker.

Attached: Nioh-Onryoki.jpg (760x428, 69K)

You should practice him in story mode then. He's the only fight on the stage. Just do it a few dozen times.

but op??
who are you quoting?!?!?!

Attached: boogeyman.jpg (419x304, 27K)

>He's not instantly proficient at every single action game he plays

Laughing at your life right now.

Attached: Liz.webm (656x324, 2.66M)

Who is she raping?

She's giving one of her lowly minions a treat.

Like a twinkie?

Some people have troubles with games, okay. I have 150 hours in Dark Souls 3 and can't still beat the dancer.

Attached: 1549482554121.jpg (639x595, 76K)

twinkies are gross, just some nice pie.

WHAT YOU LACK...IS THIS!

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-26 21-50-20-42.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

Tentacles are EZ with Dante since he has trickster.