We can all agree that Katherine is, objectively, the undisputed best girl, right?

We can all agree that Katherine is, objectively, the undisputed best girl, right?

Attached: EA6C5532-6F10-4DED-8548-63FEDE7F17B5.jpg (600x454, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/adambarsouk/2018/10/05/evolution-may-explain-why-men-are-more-likely-to-cheat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry i dont want a bitch gf

>push you
She’s just trying to do what’s best for you

>you will never marry a QT older mommy figure GF
Why even live?

>forces you into something you clearly don't want because she can't stand being the last of her friends to get married
>lies about being pregnant
She's trash.

When i played the game on PC and looked at the percentage who answered "Katherine" during the segment of the game where it ask you whether you prefer a girl like Katherine or Catherine about 60% said Katherine.

was it any different on the station?

I choose the NTR ending

Attached: New_K_ending_pic_3.png (992x575, 646K)

>wanting to be 40 year old woman with a boyfriend who lives like a slob
Shit or get off the pot Vincent.

I'm pretty sure most people picked K on PS3.

Imagine not going to space

Think about it, why do we have to get married? Things are fine the way they are.

What? This is real?
Why was it added and how do you get it?

A fellow man of culture I see

I played a pirate version so 100% of people chose Katherine

Do you see us going anywhere Vincent, there’s nothing sexy about a lack of ambition.

>gf
If you play it properly you wife her in the end

Hey, I didn't say anything about lack of ambition. I've been working extra hours and...
Anyway, I know this is important for you but think about why it is important. We've been through this before, family dinners, friends, you feel pressured by them to make the move but we don't actually need to.
This is us, not them, and we don't need to be married to be happy.

>Nagging and psychologically manipulative
>Pulls a fake babytrap
>Stalking
>Generally being a psycho and stirring shit all the time

She checks out for several redflags at least. In comparison, the only thing the succubus did wrong was to hit on a committed dude

I’m not going to spend the rest of my life watching all my friends grow as people while you get drunk every evening at your stupid bar with your stupid friends.

>Nagging and psychologically manipulative
Any adult relationship comes with a bit of nagging, especially when you’re a loser committed to getting drunk all night
>Pulls a fake babytrap
She thought she was pregnant, happens all the time
>Stalking
You’re cheating on her and acting weird
>Generally being a psycho and stirring shit all the time
Did. Nothing. Wrong

Katherine best girl

Okay, you're absolutely right. I'm drinking way too much lately, but hear me out.
The company is going through some tough times, there's been lay offs. I'm trying hard to not lose my job here, and I need this to release some steam.

You want us to grow as people? Well, I'm focusing on my career here, and I know you're working hard in yours. We're not even that old, we can work through things one at a time, just give me some time for things to calm down, there's just too much on my plate at the moment.

I’m not getting any younger here Vincent

Imagine being this much of a cuck

She did nothing wrong, from the start Vincent cheated on her, lied to her, and went behind her back. What’s the worst she did, ask him to have some direction in his life? Expect him to take responsibility when her period was late? I fail to see how anyone could think Katherine was in the wrong.

One of the reasons I like Katherine is because she's flawed. Honestly, both of them are at fault for the state their relationship is in at the start of the game, they really should've come clean with one another about what they really want/expect out of each other. I'm kinda hoping that the additional Katherine/Vincent flashback scenes in Full Body can flesh the picture out a bit more, because it's clear that at one point they were really happy together. It's just that we as the player fall into their relationship at its make-or-break point, with both parties acting like idiots. At least the game gives you the option of sacking up and rekindling something that was almost completely lost.

Also her long brown hair, glasses and tight tops/trousers makes my pee-pee hard. Just keep her the fuck away from any ayy lmao cucking pianos I swear.

Katherine is the best because she’s definitely a braaaaper

I know. I'm just saying that it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. Really, we're fine. Just because we're not married it doesn't mean we care less for each other, does it?

Attached: catherine_014-noscale.jpg (640x361, 37K)

We see each other once or twice a week. That’s not good enough. And when we do spend time together it’s like you’re not even here, you’re just going through the motions to get it over with so you can go back to the Stray Sheep and drink.

>thought she was pregnant
She admits it was just a test at least in one play through. She is just being manipulative.

And I want to see you more, I miss you. It's just... work and all. It's rough right now and I'm tired and stressed. And it feels like we only ever argue now.
Just give me a bit of time to work through this.

>Classic
Katherine > Catherine
>Full Body
Rin > Catherine > Katherine

What did Full Body change about C and K?

She was scared and you were cheating on her. Katherine best girl fuck you.

Babytraps are scummy and not justifiable.

>I would hate a 10/10 mummy figure GF to be so afraid of losing me she pretends I knocked her up with the intent to stay with me forever
You are a homosexual

>im pregnant
>lol just kidding

Someone pretending to be pregnant is considerably less scummy than fucking some random chick behind your girlfriend back.

Daily reminder that Katherinecucks essentially want to date their mother

no its not, are you retarded?
Just imagine the kind of choices a guy may take thinking he was going to be a dad. Take a mortage or get in debt to afford a better place for the baby for example, buy a ton of shit, hell tell his family. Maybe they sell their place to move closer to help with (the non existant) kid

Daily reminder that Catherinecucks actually date their fathers

Sure thing, K.

Never played this game but afaik you either choose between your gf who you've been struggling with or the bimbo you randomly slept with. Game would have to do a lot to make K seem really bad to go with C. Isn't the only "good" ending where you just end up alone?

>not getting the 50 thousand dolllars instead

Attached: 9k=.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Yes, that’s one possible route. Another route on finding out you might be a father is to fuck a bar girl behind your qt mommy gfs back just cos.

Which seems more scummy?

Good ending is where you marry Katherine.

telling a person you are pregnant is more scummy, as i told you, you could be fucking not only the guys life but other peoples lives who never did anything to you

Out of interest why would you come onto a video game board when you haven’t played one of the top three video games ever made?

It was a legit mistake at first, she only went with t because Vincent was being cagey and was clearly guilty. She was totally justified.

Doesn't seem like my kinda game. Not really into puzzles and long stretches of dialogue. Atlus' games in general never turn out to be my cup of tea.

>She was totally justified.
t. omega male

>LARPing is over
The Vincent wasn't that great but it was mildly entertaining.

Women are allowed to lie in a relationship provided they’re doing in for your own good or the good of the relationship. Neither partner is allowed to cheat though. Vincent was in the wrong totally.

Can men lie too or is it a female only perk?

Both can lie if it’s for the good of the relationship/ other person. Neither can cheat. Men cheat on average more than women, and lies in relationships tend to reflect that

forbes.com/sites/adambarsouk/2018/10/05/evolution-may-explain-why-men-are-more-likely-to-cheat/

Vincent’s behaviour is inexcusable, Katherine’s is not. He was being selfish, whereas she was focused on the relationship.

Lying to somebody about something as monumental and life-altering as an expected pregnancy is never 'for the good of the relationship', you colossal faggot. If you suspect your other half is cheating or acting strangely, you confront them directly or communicate your concerns like an adult. You don't try to test their loyalty with lies or bullshit ultimatums.

>Why are you never serious, user?

Attached: 31AE3C74-8785-4F69-B4C7-E763D638EAFE.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

Wrong. The end goal of any relationship should be marriage and children, especially one that’s been going on for five years. It will happen eventually, a little white lie about it isn’t the worst thing ever. Cheating on the other hand, and all the other duplicitous shit Vincent did, is never excusable.

The best ending is the Space Ending

Jesus Christ it's a good thing you're single

Attached: 1504577593829.jpg (243x305, 17K)

>acting like a morally bankrupt cunt by lying about a pregnancy is considered a 'white lie' because it's service to a mindless biological imperative but sticking your dick inside somebody else even once is the most reprehensible act imaginable
Please never reproduce

I’m married and have two children. Well, one with my ex wife, but still.

Can you still get the space ending in fullbody?

Hopefully your ex-wife's man can give at least one of them a backbone and a fighting chance in life

She’s been single for like five years. We were married and I cheated on her (with my now-wife) and she never really got over it. At the time I didn’t care but now I think about it a lot and feel bad for her though I’m mostly happy with my current family. It affected the way I saw Vincent and what he did I guess. Would I go back and do it again, yes, because I love my wife more than my ex and my youngest daughter wouldn’t have been born otherwise, but yeah I feel guilt about the whole situation.