Need more games like Factorio

Need more games like Factorio

Attached: fd1f632099404d13bb4a9c2ce3f1284e92058e00078b28baf5e6858887e5c505.jpg (1600x740, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VR_b9YwqH8
streamable.com/286gn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

minecraft with tech mods

Play its game, Yea Forums

Attached: 4.jpg (600x600, 88K)

what game?

the game that sold 6293 gazillion copies thanks to based epic chink nigger faggot store

i googled that name but still dont know what game you're talking about.

Attached: this will piss people off.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

There's no point, since the Factorio fanbase will only ever sperg about how their game is better.

when it's not early access, maybe

Maybe Oxygen Not Included will scratch your itch? Game goes way deeper than it appears to at first glance.

Well it is, Satisfactory doesn't even have enemies that attack your base. No challenge to speak of.

It might be good, not into the graphics though

People like you deserve a special place in hell.

i just wanna know what game he's talking about

Attached: Opus Magnum - Balling Crystal (2017-11-09-00-47-47).webm (480x480, 1.29M)

I meant the image. the game is Satisfactory and its a epic exclusive shit game that was marketed as Factorio in 3D but in reality is much shallower than Factorio.

ONI is fun but its very simple. I mean look at this and tell me how can it hope to compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VR_b9YwqH8

>satisfactory
oh okay. yeah that game is shit
if you want factorio in 3d i unironically recommend minecraft with a bunch of mods like Thermal series or Immersive Engineering or Mekanism or some others. it's real interesting

Attached: we have done nothing but teleport bread for three hours.png (777x899, 536K)

For now.

Pretty recent one, Automachef. I would relate it more to Big Pharma than Factorio, but it definitely scratched that itch for me.

Infinifactory
it isnt about survival tho

These are puzzle games. Factorio is not a puzzle game I'm sorry, it's much more than that.

Literally me and i just saw what the problem is. Thanks user

its shallow as hell but its still fun to play for a bit every few months
it also gets real wonky when you play it without an internet connection
streamable.com/286gn

pro tip: you only need belts pulled up to one lab while others steal from it.

Attached: ultimate science.jpg (1831x1677, 1.72M)

I agree, this is just the closest thing I could think of. There aren't too many games like Factorio.

Agrarian Skies modpack for minecraft got me similarly addicted for a while, especially when you really get into Applied Energistics and Big Reactors