All these classic-cucks need to have retail sub to be able to play their 10+ y/o game

>all these classic-cucks need to have retail sub to be able to play their 10+ y/o game.

Thanks for bankrolling the BfA and future expansions!

Attached: classic_trick.jpg (590x350, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofunallowed.azurewebsites.net/apply/rules
ilovets.com/questions-2/everything-you-want-to-know-about-transgender-vaginal-dilation/
youtu.be/8XVtDMipgFw?t=228
clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat
avoidstreamers.com/
youtu.be/eYLwXhHJo7o
classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/warrior/02305011302-55000131505012051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yes white man... get lost in your imaginative world while your real one is burning

Attached: 1552414836445.jpg (750x883, 188K)

you're welcome

No problem, pal. Enjoy your game.

No worries mate, I have no problem looking out for those less fortunate like me.

I, for one, can't wait for the release of Classic WoD!

Attached: new wojak.png (1010x923, 92K)

>They want to relive their favorite game turning to shit yet again.
Leave the cucks in peace.

WE ARE GOING HOME BOYS!!!

Attached: classic wow asmon layer.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

JUST LIKE I REMEMBER IT!

Attached: asmonlayer.png (1492x812, 1.02M)

Oof. Classic fags are so cringe

Just wait until classic does just like runescape and puts retail on the backburner while making new content for us.

How would you even make new content for classic without pissing off the autists?

Attached: 'old on.png (500x500, 106K)

Retail RS still has a bigger dev base. They're milking it for all its got, and I will never go back.

just don't go on the streamer server

by not giving a shit if you piss off the autists
no one cares about private spergers or anything that they think

>He fell for the classic runescape meme

I dont even have reaction image anywhere near appropriate enough for this.

Pretty much this.

Just make good content and DON'T listen the community. Bnet forums ruined WoW.

More like I have to pay money for blizzard to work on classic

>nobody wants to play classic
>this is just nostalgia
>nobody is going to play beta ; just remove your rose-tinted glasses
>the hype is faked by the streamers as they are shills for Blizzard
>Not a single server is going to be full
>nobody is going to play the game after 1 month
>nobody is going to play the game after 3 months
(you are here)
>nobody is going to play phase 2
>nobody is going to play phase 3
>nobody is going to play phase 4
>nobody is going to play phase 5
>nobody is going to play phase 6
>Blizzard is not going to add content to Classic
>Blizzard is going to add content to both Classic and Retail as Retail is still the main source of revenue for Blizzard
>Blizzard is not going to shut down Retail I swear
>FUCK BLIZZ FOR NOT MOVING MY 10k$ STORE MOUNTS TO CLASSIC

These people remind me of the liberals during the 2016 electoral campaign.

>Every server is a streamer server
>Dude just don't play on streamer servers!

Yes, the fairywhatever has the most streamers, but every and single server has streamers. There's far more streamers than there are servers available (even tho the server amount in pathetic in it self) and most streamers most likely wont be going on same server since they want to have a "world for them selves".

Attached: (You) tried.png (600x570, 124K)

see

>Community: Blizz pls listen to your community and give us the Classic!!1!
>also Community: Pls Blizz don't listen to the Community!!1!

Attached: f6d.gif (480x336, 1.45M)

I can’t wait for wow to go under.

>Top right
Did that really fucking happen?
I mean yeah that guy is probably right on technical level since gear did used to matter more in classic but HOLY FUCK do I want to strangle the little cocksucking fag.

Would be a lot better if they balanced the specs out imo

forgot my image

Attached: 1534114786540.png (552x530, 281K)

8 days til we all go home......

...but you haven't left your parents basement in ten years?

Attached: what.png (469x907, 25K)

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking cares faggot

Hey asmongold, don't you have some viral videos to react to?

The only streamers who will have any impact on anything are going to the containment server, anybody smaller than that you won't even know exists.

Why is there so much fucking salt surrounding WoW classic?

Attached: 1550240260423.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Wait, asmongold is going to the fairy server?

>you think you do, but you don't.
I would have posted link to achived thread here but apparently fireden has booted Yea Forums achives from it's site.

>Yes, expendable male. Work hard to save your race and society while it gives nothing back to you.

Attached: Jaina smug.jpg (1847x2316, 1.28M)

Seems like not only Yea Forums is gone but /vg/ is gone too.

What happened?

Attached: sketch 111.jpg (1379x712, 31K)

Assumedly. He said he'd switch to a different server to troll but I don't think he has the balls since all his friends are going to Faerlina and he'd be stuck playing with his retard chat if he does go somewhere else.

>v and vg are gone
>yaoi stays

Attached: 1541227959357.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

I was even going to play this until they announced it was $15 a month.

Attached: 1564488663350.gif (500x357, 353K)

thanks for paying blizzard to make NOTHING for you, and financing our new expansion, classicucks
signed: retailCHADS

[EU][Alliance][PvE guild][Shazzrah PvP] is recruiting for Classic World of Warcraft!

>Raiding Schedule: (+2 UTC CEST)
Tues: 9pm-12:30am
Wed: 9pm-12:30am
Thurs: 9pm-12:30am
Staying late or adding a day is always completely optional.

>Requirements
-You are not from /wpsg/
-You are not mentally disabled like /wowg/
-You are motivated to git gud
-You want to actually progress fast and be in a guild that will actually achieve a realm first.
-You are 18 or older

>About us
Since the majority of the player base here consists of shitters, we are recruiting from other places too (mostly theory-crafting discords). Our core comes from a top 20 guild in retail, so we know what we are doing unlike most of the guilds here which had 10 years and achieved nothing.

>Application
Applying is mandatory if you want to be part of the progress team. If you just want to play with us DM Eiki#0001
nofunallowed.azurewebsites.net/apply/rules

THE JEWS FEAR NFA

Attached: 1565713766221.jpg (850x1511, 218K)

>Yea Forums guild on any game ever
>getting realm first
People talk big, but when you actually get down to making a guild, you realize that the other Yea Forums players are exactly the useless dramashits they always pretend to bitch about anonymously.

>Coming to Yea Forums for guild recruitment
Might as well change your guild name to "All Retards Welcome" because that's the only people you're gonna get

If this is goign to turn out like the Warframe NFA then I may even pop in just to see the shitshow in person.

Attached: baitcorn.jpg (625x626, 80K)

>Not linking the discord

Is there something you are trying to hide?

Attached: 1533227103838.jpg (1017x579, 330K)

Attached: 1563390701344.png (800x840, 117K)

gigacope

Attached: playing on a vanilla wow server.jpg (714x1040, 240K)

Attached: 1557849488098.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Attached: 1539162788026.jpg (811x680, 97K)

>Our core comes from a top 20 guild in retail, so we know what we are doing unlike most of the guilds here which had 10 years and achieved nothing.

Attached: 4565623412341.gif (360x200, 2.08M)

INV TO THE ASMON LAYER

>job application
sure fill me in!

its no cope its truth and blackpill look into it, it all ended a long time ago youre just living in the aftermath now.

ilovets.com/questions-2/everything-you-want-to-know-about-transgender-vaginal-dilation/

>why yes of course i contribute to my community, how could i not?

Attached: muh fifth largest economy.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>implying blizzard is going to do anything but keep retail on life support once they see where the players are going
Can someone explain why vanilla absolutely will not work on a controller. Im kind of surprised that they have not announced a console edition of classic yet.

Got gifted a 2month sub card from a friend.

Doubt it'll be as good as back in the day but still better than any other game out there.

>wanting to let even more zoomies in

Damn Europe looks much better than last time I visited that shithole. Emperor Merkel was right all along.

The poor and homeless like to flock to richer areas and places with good weather.

I am also poor but at least I am not lazy like these people and I have a job and I am going to college to make myself useful to the best country there is.

These homeless people are just parasites.
They could go live in a place where rent is 400-500USD and live off a minimum wage job but instead they choose to live around areas where living expenses are some of the highest ever.

Attached: sort of poor college student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

considering game being skill pruned twice , in any case we would get a bfa version on consoles (which i expected to happen at wod)

>I am poor
>But my parents are not
That is your post. Every time i see this image, I know it's being posted by a smug fuck who calmly says that he is 'poorish' while filling his apartment with consumer shit

>They could go live in a place where rent is 400-500USD
lmao go fuck yourself

>people still failing for the pasta
Come on, he has been shitposting in battlestation threads for years, you should know better.

The list of servers is ridiculously small. Every server is going to host multiple streamers. It's what Blizzard deserves for trying to grow eSports and handing benefits to streamers only.

You do realize this was when some even was going on right? Wasn't 24/7 spam.

If he tries going out on his own, he'd be literally the only target for the legions of stream gankers out there.
Given he's the most well known and hated out of them all, he'd have to be fucking retarded to paint a bullseye on himself like that.

>REEEEEEEEE THERE WONT BE A CASH SHOP IN WOW CLASSIC

Yes ether will be.
Devs and Acti all said there wouldnt be MTX in crash team racing.
But look where we are.

Wait a month after release and you'll see it patched in.

There's rumors of post-Naxx level 60 content being developed.

I think they could easily re-appropriate all of the content/expansions in this alternate "timeline," if you will--via Chromie of course, like how Classic was introduced.

I.e. TBC content with a Karazhan tuned like UBRS with all blues instead of epics. 40-person motherfucking Black Temple.

It would be awesome.

Not happening. Ion already said as close to 2006 WoW as they can get. It's a recreation and preservation of the game as it was then (mostly, some allowances must be made for the Legion framework but the menus aren't immersion breaking and yes layering will be gone by phase 2 you autistic fucks). The game didn't have a cash shop or 'Classic +' content so neither of those are happening. Omar will be a watchful guardian, a silent protector, a Dark Knight. He's the hero we need, and the one we deserve.

keep your hopes up
enjoy the fall

I will :(

>Ion

Attached: hopeless cuckhold.jpg (796x809, 119K)

>not happening close to 2006 WoW
Activision also said there wouldnt be MTX in CTR to keep the feel of the original PS1 version.
At this point youre delusional.

There is never going to be a 'Classic +'. If anything we get TBC and hopefully WotLK servers. That would be my ideal situation. World of Warcraft Classic: Wrath of the Lich King built on the ending patch with phased content release including the LFD in the final stage.

based
thanks classiccucks

This is a Blizzard thing Activision has no input.

>There's rumors of post-Naxx level 60 content being developed.
no there isnt

Actually, I've never played WoW before and I played the stress test with just a monthly subscription. And as far as I know, playing Classic will only requite a sub, no BfA.

So.. you're wrong.

It's someone trying to force the whole bullshit 'Classic +' meme. It's shitposting pure and simple.

Yeah I agree for sure, would just prefer Classic+ haha. I'm sure they'll release TBC and WOTLK at least;

they wouldn't have been hiring for a whole separate team if something like this wasn't the intent, I think.

user Blizzard and Activision merged a while back.

It's not even on the same engine. WoWfags really are cucks that love eating shit.

>battlestation threads
that's why i don't go in those threads, it's all filled with people exactly like that.

Updated and improved. What could possibly be wrong with that. Guaranteed future private servers use it too.

If there's money involved--which there is (there is a complete Classic team and infrastucture at Blizzard, which costs a lot of money)--the big wigs up the ladder of Activision Blizzard definitely have a say in what ultimately goes down in their game.

Honestly though, I'd be TOTALLY happy with WoW tokens in Classic. There's gonna be Chinese/Russian-speaking farmers. Blizz will want to squash this--because they can't ban player buyers permanently like they used to anymore as they gotta keep them on the money train.

I know this and I don't care.

>was excited to go home
>can't decide what to roll since most specs suck
>slowly losing motivation
Am I gonna make it?

The perfect controller UI: youtu.be/8XVtDMipgFw?t=228

>dude wow classic we're going home bros

Attached: file.png (250x229, 47K)

>tfw wanted to build a priest build around smite as damage spell
>from what I research its pretty retarded idea

I actually leveled as arcane mage in the original release. It was fucking terrible and I want to avoid that experience

I decided on rogue, it's going to suck, but I will try for a week. Never played before.

the combat talent tree is fucking crazy though

gearing will be a nightmare, bears aren't kind anymore
they are bloodthirsty bastards these days, they enjoyed god status on retail since wotlk

>You are motivated to git gud
vanilla pve... you can be a ''top'' raider while you jerk off with your left hand and click abilities with other

I'm going to try levelling as smite spec because I have always done it on tbc private servers
I honestly much prefer it to shadow even though it is objectively not as good (and smite spec is generally weaker in vanilla due to longer holy fire cast time)
it's a retarded class fantasy thing for me

I'd rather play wow than save this world at this point

who are you quoting?

Why is every single one of these "pro" streamers so fucking bad at the game?

It's not about wanting zoomies it is a question of ActiBlizzard not taking advantage of classic hype in order to sate their greed no matter the cost. It is actually surprising the kikes havent done so yet. Though a part of me suspects they wouldnt dare announce a console version before launch of classic. The established base would likely riot.
I don't think number of skills is really relevant. FFXIV has shown Blizzard that it is possible. Dicking around with the cross-bar shit you can set up an insane number of skills. I think if you really pushed it you can set up like 64 fucking buttons with the modifiers. Targetting on the other hand, I have no clue how that works in vanilla as I never played, but it is torturous in FFXIV

I don't care what the client is it's running on. What I care about is the experience. I played the stress test recently and all my doubts fell away. It was fantastic. Maybe call it Vanilla with a face lift. I'm quite pleased compared to private servers.

I wish I could sleep for a month to wake up seeing classic cucks seethe because they wasted $15 into a shit game

What are you gonna do in the mean time? Fester in a pool of your own bitterness?

I'm getting 6 months on autorenew.

Ive looked on the database and it seems there isnt even a lvl 60 smite option. Just 54.
Im not sad that vanilla doesnt allow different builds, im sad that they never tried to introduce them. Like you can see some mixes of talents they tried to offer. With druids the balance and resto low tier talents offer stuff for feral, paladin holy has 10% str, improved damage seal and concecration. But they never really followed up on that.

play the new games that comes out while waiting for the new wow expac

its stunning to me that so many lil zooms dont understand this. there are no mechanics in vanilla pve raids or dungeons

vote with your wallet, have a sub and choose classic over BFA. maybe they will make a new WoW game thats more like classic

>maybe they will make a new WoW game thats more like classic
xD

T. shows up to raid with zero consumables or buffs

>gives buffs
>presses holy light
>tops all healing charts

Attached: dazzled anime girl.png (526x491, 229K)

>All these seething classicfags

Stay eternally mad.

Attached: every time.jpg (1599x664, 195K)

>be me
>just turned 28
>Disabled, handholdless virgin, uni dropout, had 1.5 jobs, housebound, Social Anxiety Disorder, Depression
>Can't fix anxiety because the cure for anxiety means going out a lot
Will I find meaning in Classic?

Attached: 1559238777357.jpg (500x347, 39K)

>tfw nearly dropping out of uni if I dont pull it together next school year
>classic started
either i find purpose in classic or out in the world. Or im fucked

Attached: sad panda shinji.jpg (700x526, 133K)

Should I roll mage or rogue? I want a good pvp class, and I already leveled a mage to 60 so I wanted to try a new class, but leveling a rogue seems like a pain in the ass desu

Skid row?

The combat tree gives parry and dodge chance at the start, you have energy so no drinking, you can do some healing with first aid, and with cooldowns you can do some touch quests solo or avoid deaths. I thought they were pretty decent to level for a non-top leveling class.

clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat

First don't PvP. It's a bullshit meme. Second always roll Human Warlock.

World pvp is the most fun thing in classic, pve cuck

>unequal fights
>fun

>muh balance where every class is the same
You should stick to retail

Okay i dont have an image but how the fuck do i deal with the stupid machine abnormality, the one were whatever i do my employes jump into it and get ground into paste and then more employees randomly go mad and kill other to feed to the machine, pls halp

So what is Blizzard going to do when people realize that having it release with 1.12 (post-MC boss nerfs and all class buffs) will make the content in phase 1 (release of classic) entirely trivial?

>nobody is going to play beta ; just remove your rose-tinted glasses
No one said this

Ahh *cough* ... one last time *cough* .. to revive my past ... *cough* ... friends ... why can't I *cough* see you ... *cough* ... different layer? ... *cough* *cough* ....... not like ... this .... *dies*

Attached: 76867.jpg (2457x1636, 2.84M)

>And as far as I know, playing Classic will only requite a sub
That's exactly what OP said, retard

Attached: smug kobe.jpg (249x223, 6K)

Attached: kek(1).jpg (580x580, 62K)

should honestly just send in the troops to cull these """""people""""".

Attached: lol1.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Classic Plus? Of course I support it, that's a splendid Idea. Way better than BC or even WotLK. Those were the first nails into WoW's coffin.

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Is there a confirmed list of servers that dont have streamers on it yet?

avoidstreamers.com/

youtu.be/eYLwXhHJo7o

>it's going live with phasing and sharding
>we got to slowly watch cope more and more the closer it got to launch
>literally the stages of grief
I think they are somewhere between bargaining and depression right now about how it's not that bad it's actually really good technology and won't ruin the game

Every single server will have TTV andys on it with 0-10 viewers on em. The streamers you need to worry about are all rolling faerlina.

Because WoW is a dead gaem and Classic will actually have people playing it and having fun.

Blizzfags don't want to face the reality that WoW was better before they surrendered their balls to a bunch of corporate whores like the WoW Devs for nothing good in return.

i just want new talents without level cap increase
tbc/wraith remade without the shitty lore retcons
without losing the focus of vanilla
which was world pvp/rpg first
no flying added also

>[1. General] [zoomer123]: hey guys here's my stream twitch.tv/faggotnigger be sure to follow and sub!!!!
>[1. General] [zoomer123]: hey guys here's my stream twitch.tv/faggotnigger be sure to follow and sub!!!!

That is practically the hilton compared to most of the south.

>>Blizzard is not going to add content to Classic
>he thinks BFA devs will not manage to fuck up any previous phases AND add content to this 1 month bandwagon trainwreck

split all abilities in a PvE and PvP version so balancing damage/healing at one side is easier without ruining the other side.

seethe more, boomer

You're dreaming. I would love it if they had taken a much different development path with WoW, but it didn't happen and never will. Classic is just their way of getting one more year of subs before the fire everyone and shut it down.

you guys act like any streamer outside of asmon/soda are relevant

>Hold on babe, let me call this guy a classicuck

Attached: 1551292145234.jpg (591x570, 100K)

some of them are still in denial and think it'll be taken out before live despite no testing without it being done

balancing is for faggots
i want some classes to be complete worthless in areas its what keeps them interesting and creates class identity

> like back days

Attached: authentic_experience.png (1177x662, 187K)

>Titan Panel not being quintessentially vanilla
hello LARPing zoomer

How is being worthless at PvP unique?

his faggot /pol/ strawman

if you put everyone who posts on /pol/ in a field with a scarecrow they would still find a way to emptyquote absolutely nobody, they are completely retarded and most of them are incels who really, ACTUALLY need to have sex

pic related, it's everyone giving me a (You) on this post

Attached: EBH61ogXYAA9HlW.jpg (1076x1065, 139K)

It was the level 30 duel meta. Warriors fucking suck pre 60.

because the opposite is every class basically being the same
>mages too good at range dmg we should nerf that so shamans can do that too at the same level
>shamans now are good at range and have utitly, give mage more utilty
that goes on and on until about every class works, and baiscally does the same thing with very little difference ex. retail wow

>all classes being viable at PvP=nerfing mage's damage to be in line with shamans

ah shit here we go again
seriously tho...again? ...again? who fucking cares anymore that shit was 14 years ago.
and yea retail wow sucks

>not playing fury pvp

classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/warrior/02305011302-55000131505012051

um yes? are you a sub 20 iq brainlet? That happens to every class over time when the idea is to literally nerf/buff/remove abilties until there on par with others making them all samish
its the definition of balance

The only brainlet here are you. Im talking about a pvp/pve spell effect split. Youre suddenly coming up with the hybrid tax.

So literally every player just looks up the best build and copies that instead of making hard decisions
Okay retard

Ow I forgot. People totally dont do that if we leave it be as is. I must have missremembered that every class forum had a stickied post discussing cookie cutter talents setup, leveling setup and item progression.

Or they start making retarded claims like saying that I want to remove spells and abilities, or nerf mages to bring them in line with shamans. Even though there is no reason to assume such based on what was said

Attached: nigga u went full retard.jpg (450x373, 126K)

If there is one thing I would like changed is that Warriors should be top DPS and top tanks at the same time. They have to be nerfed in the DPS department. Not to be useless, but at least to be lower than rogues. Being the best DPS and then in addition being able to casually of tank in raids by just putting on a shield... I don't think that was the intended design.

Zandalar-Tribe sounds like a good server, what's your experience aith RP-PVP servers?

>Making a Hunter
>Leveling will be a breeze
>Will have the best end-game gold farm of any class
>Brainlets worried about Raid DPS, not understanding I will be invited mostly for my usefulness in other areas and there will be less hunters in each raid, making gear progression 5x faster than MUH TOP TIER classes

MAN it feels good, can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1557559968023.jpg (1476x1350, 335K)

worst of both worlds.

>just a shield
you forgot the part where they also have to put on 300 points of resistance gear relevant to the dungeon. Hell they made a joke item about warriors crying about their massive amount of bagspace required to carry all the gear around

>make a male NE hunter called legolas, ninjaloot everything, dab on warriors and rogues, make insane cash, dont worry about repair bills ever.

Attached: 1519744428454.png (1000x1000, 996K)

stay mad

>Will have the best end-game gold farm of any class
In what way is it better than mage aoe farming?

Noice

No way fag, I'll be a female Orc.

Do you honestly not know?

Attached: 1546312999209.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

>>No way fag, I'll be a female Orc.
you got class mate. NE hunter gives the legolas name for extra troll potential. Ill probably have to make ti something like Xxlego1asxX which only makes it better

Attached: 1467844200333.jpg (700x700, 41K)

only like 10% of players bothered to look stuff like that up back in the day
its one of the reasons stuff was so "hard" people rolled fucktarded specs and managed to screw up 1 button rotations

Human Mage or Human Warlock, which should I pick? Which one is the most enjoyable one?

and how does the situation I propose make them suddenly all look up builds, like you suggest in