How does anyone take these games seriously?

How does anyone take these games seriously?

Attached: mickey.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yA0Ugi8CTwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9h75b9j7Ck
youtu.be/CeZGOlHmsfI
youtu.be/H3AJFM6BnVw?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=y4yQioUhk9E&t=105s
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWAwd5EAZM
youtu.be/eE8RGkpQfRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/yA0Ugi8CTwo

Children does

what on Earth made you think anybody takes these games seriously?
Now, its is Srs Bznss but thats a different thing entirely

They are children's games, but still have tons of creativity and great gameplay on higher difficulties as well as being the only decent JRPG game left getting big budget releases. The fact that it has ridiculous shit to even out the serious or 'friendship' shit makes it much better.

Was kh3 good?

It's more fun that way.

I hope nobody did take them seriously, for they are perfectly enjoyable games, as long as you don't pay attention to the insanely campy/generic story.

THEY ARE GAME FOR KIDS

KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
I
D
S
you are not supposed to like them you buffon

by only focusing on the original ip characters

Attached: kino shoot.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

that entire 7 hour stream where they try to explain the entire KH plot was such a wild ride

Do they have it on youtube?

autism and nostalgia

DANCE, WATER, DANCE

He wasn't that hard as long as you remembered the fact that you had the magic form's fire magick to erase the water ghosts from existance.
I only thought about it on my 2nd try though so...yeah

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9h75b9j7Ck

Oh, I know. I just felt like autistically quoting battle lines.
BURN, BABY

Who the fuck take games seriously? They are games, a time waster between some other shit.

Every single KH fan I've met is a piss stained autist, clear proof Disney knows how to weaponize autism.

SUBMITSUBMITSUBMITSUBMIT
Man 1&2 were just meme games weren't they
True, I have also detected large quantities of homosexuals in the fanbase.

I'm what's left...
Or maybe I'm all there ever was

>CUM GUARDIAN
I miss Billy Zane.
youtu.be/CeZGOlHmsfI

Attached: SUBMIT.png (644x473, 48K)

How do you take DMC and capeshit seriously?

>only decent

They're called nobodies because they have no bodies
It took me 10 years to realize this

>capeshit
It's a century old Entertainment, it gets a fRee pass.

>billy zane
>christopher lee
>St. Peter
>Leonard Nimoy
Man, Xehanort's versions had great voice talent behind them.

DMC is a fucking meme, but they did it on purpose at least.

You embrace that it's ridiculous but still works, and that whole clashing duality is part of the fun. It gives you this:
youtu.be/H3AJFM6BnVw?t=11
But then later gives you this:
youtube.com/watch?v=y4yQioUhk9E&t=105s
Then you add in the fact that you have a good to amazing game backing that.
Quite good, though very easy. Need to do critical mode one of these days.

Attached: 1534018186828.png (773x512, 469K)

Disney is a century old.

Capeshit is even more childish than Disney. At least Disney and KH have themes and meaningful relationships between it's characters that adults can appreciate and maybe more so than kids can. Capeshit is literally just BOOM WOSSH BAMMM CRUNCH with the most cringe-inducing quips with the stalest, air-tight safe, committee-approved, OSHA reviewed, ESRB/MPAA authenticated, ""humor""

yeah keep telling yourself that buddy

Being a meme isn't bad. You can be a good meme.

>meaningful relationships between it's characters that adults can appreciate
>adults can appreciate
LOL
That's why you think KH is better than capeshit? Because it actually makes it even worse.

Unironically this. KH feels genuine, for better and worse.

Attached: kh1 title screen.jpg (566x396, 27K)

At least one person on the team did.
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWAwd5EAZM

star wars worlds when

youtu.be/eE8RGkpQfRs
Kino.

Death is too kind for them, haha!

nothing is....isss
ETEEEEERNAL

The same reason for which people take some of Smash's lore seriously, and that is seeing such innocent and beloved characters getting a level in awesomeness and badassness and entering actual light v darkness wars that decide the balance of the entire existence of their whole multiverse. Got it memorized?

Anger and hate...are supreme...

BEGONE

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

say fellas...

YOU DON’T HEAR ME SAY

CHIP AND DALE ARE CURRENTLY ANALYZING THE DATA

PLEASE OOHH BAYBAY DON’T GO

I unironically admire them. They seem like an attempt to write a postmodernist fantasy epic. You know, constructing this big fantasy story with its own complex characters and rules and mythology and using Disney movies for many of its settings and characters. There's something very interesting and experimental to it, even if the writing is not technically good.

the target audience of these games grew up, playing KH3 is like reading your old forum posts

Because it's hilarious and the characters have a lot of heart. This moment alone was one of the funniest, even Sora was completely lost on what was going on and he's at the forefront of it all.

Attached: 1485781053973.webm (768x432, 2.75M)

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU’RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

>Capeshit is literally just BOOM WOSSH BAMMM CRUNCH with the most cringe-inducing quips with the stalest, air-tight safe, committee-approved, OSHA reviewed, ESRB/MPAA authenticated, ""humor""
t. has never picked up a comic book in his life.

IT’S HARD TO LET IT GO

I take DMC as seriously as Evil Dead movies

Cringe

As a longtime fan, it was awful. The only part that made me really happy was the nod to Demyx Time (which even then is niche) but the rest wasn't rewarding at all

sonyfags: LOL you actually play nintendo games? What a manchild hahaha

also sonyfags: OMG I love the pooh bear section of kingdom hearts it actually made me cry it's just so emotional FRIENDSHIP WILL FIGHT THE DARKNESS GUYYSSS!

Who the FUCK is the target audience of Kingdom Hearts???

On one hand you have wacky Disney characters with slapstick humour and childish stories about Friendship, Love and Family

On the other hand you have Final Fantasy characters across multiple games like Cloud with a single demonic wing and edgy original characters like Xehanort and his million clones who keep talking about the advanced darkness that allows them to godmode offscreen and straight up kill characters in cutscenes

On top of the Disney and FF characters awkwardly interacting with eachother, you also got this shitty confusing plot about Kingdom Hearts and you dont even know what the fuck it is

me

Only the first kh isn't cringe.

Wrong they are all cringe.