STALKER is the most boring game ever

Fucking tell me it gets better.

Attached: renaem.jpg (1400x1050, 944K)

Just play CoD instead, retard.

I keep dying and dying and everyone takes 20 shots to kill

Don't force yourself to play a game you doesn't enjoy then faggot.

Please tell me how to have fun in STALLER

play on master difficulty

stop being shit

Are you crazy I die to the sheep and the renegades

When you install the Anomaly standalone mod

At this point, I'm convinced that you actually just want a STALKER thread.
What mods do you use?

sure you'll die very fast but so will everyone else.
head shots are fatal

STALKER is amazing but it's not for everyone. A combination of mods and master difficulty can help with enemies feeling like bullet sponges and make it more so that both you and enemies will die in one or two well placed shots.

the game was programmed by drunk slavs typing on toasters.

trust me on this, play on master difficulty.

Attached: stalker world peace.jpg (1902x5328, 3.07M)

use mods
play on master difficulty
get good

also check out /stalker/ general on

It's a game for adults, fortnite zoomers like you wouldn't understand

I remember my first time with that fucking controller. I was terrified and unable to move that I just looked at the fucking screen while I was dying.
Kino game.

Reminder that the AN-94 Abakan is best gunfu

I love STALKER so much, bros. Why aren't there more games like it to scratch the itch?

>Metro: too linear and """cinematic""", designed for consoletards
>Fallout NV: great map and quests, but gunplay sucks ass even with mods to make ballistics more realistic and encounters more deadly, post-apoc world isn't bleak enough for my depressing survival autism, Fallout 3 and 4 suck ass completely even with mods
>Fallout 1: better world and atmosphere, but it's turn based isometric boring boomer shit, same with Underrail and AtomRPG
>shit like Borderlands, Rage 2 etc which is literally redd it for zoomers, disgusting makes me want to puke
>Escape from Tarkov, Day-Z etc: multiplayer shit, no thanks
Why is there no middle ground between mongoloid console casual shit and autismal PC-only early access multiplayer-only survival trash?????? I just want a bleak immersive sim with autistic gunplay and quests that reward exploration REEEEEEE

>sheep
Bad translation or hidden NPCs?

Is this CoP?

Marauder: Man of Prey

Maybe you should get out of the inventory screen.

take the dick out of your ass and get on them CRPG's.

>friend wants to show me this game
>Boots it up
>First thing he does is goes and finds a STALKER suit that's hidden at the beginning of the game
>Proceeds to fucking stomp the first few encounters
Fun "game"

Just play Autumn Aurora if it's your first time, trust me.

He plays the unpached game. In the patches they replaced it with a merc suit.

CoC

True, true. Vanilla. I ran Clear Sky and CoP (CS is 10/10).
Last time I ran SoC I was 12 and angsty. Now I basically own the Zone.
Who would've thought the trick is to learn from cover and take headshots. Then run around enemies.

Isn't the merc suit better than STALKER suit (sunrise suit?)

You need imemnse patience to play this game. Also , this way both you and other humans have equal stats when it comes to taking damage, although mutants will be much harder to take down and are pÄractically bullet sponges, one of the few bad things about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games unfortunately.

no, it has lower bullet resistance, anomaly resistance and doesnt have night vision

AA changes a lot of things, he should just play vanilla

You need some immersive mods chekkibrekki. Put on your headphones and make sure the windows are covered, once you get into the groove the game is a great PTSD simulator.

Attached: useepavel.jpg (754x710, 361K)

fucking zoom zoom OP

Give me the best free roaming mods.

Play on highest difficulty you casual fuck. Both you and your enemies die in a couple of shots.

Even slavs didn't like it when it first came out, its a meme game that was driven into cult status by a bunch of autistic modders, exactly like Morrowind.