Serious DOA discussion thread

serious DOA discussion thread
Who's the strongest DOA character lore-wise?
Ryu is the strongest, of course. but how about female division?

Attached: doa.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Phase 4

Is Dimensions a good starting point for DOA?

3 is, but good look playing it if you don't have og Xbox

*good luck

Kasumi killed Raidou on her own, so she is.
No, Dimension isn't canon.

normal people like Tina, Helena, Hitomi, etc can beat those ninjas?

Honoka unironically

Honoka
Raidou
Ayane

Fuck no. Ryu would literally slaughter the entire cast of DOA if he felt like it, he holds back heavily. He's fought literal demon women that were 12 feet tall and can hurl a human like a ragdoll, Tina can't do shit to Ryu.

What makes Honoka so strong?
She's a fat dork

Raidou's blood gives her a special power

Kasumi can beat up Ryu and she can also beat up your waifu

I know Ryu can kill them all but how about those female ninjas like Kasumi, Ayane, Momiji, etc

Honoka is the strongest one well maybe not the strongest right now but with a bit more of training she will be the strongest character.

She has special power since she's Raidou's daughter, but she never beat anyone so nobody knows how strong she is

They can do the same

Helena is the strongest because she's rich as fuck.
If your UFC champ but you can't kill Trump.

You are forgetting some of this characters kill legions of soldiers like is not a big deal

Bayman

Its alright since it condenses the first 3 games. Its not optimal but if you just wanna get the basic idea so you can jump into 5 and 6, sure go ahead.

Marie Rose
She killed a billion

I wish she was in smash instead whorenetta

>doa
>images: na
up boat

Lorewise? Most likely Hayabusa.
If we're focusing only on the female cast, then it's either the kunoichis, Rachel, or Honoka.

I totally forgot about Rachel

She only appeared in 5LR iirc as a guest fighter so I'm not surprised if people forgot she existed. Being overshadowed by Ryu in her debut NG game didn't quite help matters.

Special director plot armor.

Kasumi. It's specifically why DOATEC chose to clone her and not any of the other girls in the series.

Honoka is new to the series tho

Who's Honoka's mom?

And Honokas only claim to fame is that she just copies moves like Raidou who was beaten by Kasumi.

Nop . Kasumi and Hayabusa killed raidou it wasnt kasumi alone

Kasumi is so cool you guys.

I didn't say she did it alone. Learn to read.

Alright , But for example Jiren in DBS lose the tournament of power yet is pretty rational to say the he was the strongest fighter in that tournament

Something about her story feels a bit flat, imo. I do wish we got to see her interaction as a kid with child Ayane to see how their relationship built up to what it is today. Missed opportunity, as I see it.

The power gap between Ryu and Kasumi, Ayane, Rachel and Momiji is not that far off like the rest of the cast.

lol no she won't. She has only a fraction of the power her father did and Kasumi literally killed him, twice.

Honoka has already been beaten by most of the existing cast already. Marie, Tina, Hitomi, and Christie. She may be strong but she hasn't been properly trained since her ability to copy moves is till relatively new.

Dimensions is pretty terrible because you're forced to either use the 3DS thumbpad or the terrible d-pad. Neither is particularly comfortable and you don't have a way to change to a different controller with the 3DS. I mean, it's decent if you want to get caught up with the story, but playing past just flailing is a terrible experience.