Untitled

?

Attached: 1385114770366.png (486x451, 7K)

Nothing. I'm not a flip-flopping loser. Those shitty games were always shit and my favorite games are still good. You're a virgin if you disagree

My friend tried to get me into Romance of the Three Kingdoms when we were kids but I was let down because the title made me think it was some grand epic JRPG or something. I did enjoy Dynasty Warriors when he showed me that, but as an adult my preference has switched between the two.

Twilight Princess.

I have the opposite, because as a kid I finished Baldur's Gate 2 and The Temple of Elemental Evil, but nowadays I can't stand isometric tactic rpgs.

Why even use the shitty "you have 10 seconds" template?

Cant really think of anything. There were games that I didn't really understand how to play when I was a kid, like SMRPG and Shining Force and other RPGs that weren't Pokemon, but I still liked them and ended up playing them again when I actually grew a brain

star wars game where you manage ecosystems shit is cash

Gothic 2

Morrowind, but to be fair I was really young when I first tried it.

NFS Most Wanted

Stronghold Crusader. I was like a platformer purist when I was 8 but when I was like 11 I realized oh my god there's so much fun to be had with building sick keeps, destroying other lords, and creating a balanced infrastructure.

Homm3

Metroid. I only started liking that game this year when I made it through Zero Mission, while playing Super felt like a slog before.

Hitman BM. It was a shitty shooter with stupid AI and the bald guy dies too quickly so I could not enjoy the shooting. After years I discovered that it was a stealth and you could finish the game without single gunshot

Can't really think about any game. I'm playing pretty much the same types of games just like in childhood + games that I missed back then.

GTA
I played them when they released and never understood what was the point, it had shitty graphics and rough gameplay. Then IV came out and realized what I was missing, when GTAO was released I was sceptical about it, but I tried it when it came out on PC and fell in love with it.

can't really think of one
I've always thought fighting games were shit, tried it again and still do

fallout 2

Earthbound
I didn't understand it as a kid, I thought it was just a weird RPG and I didn't understand any of it.
During college I didn't have shit to do during summer I downloaded an emulator and replayed a bunch of old SNES RPGs and it made me appreciate it a lot more.
My original Earthbound cartridge I lent it to some faggot in grade school, he never gave it back and he moved away but recently I found out he turned out to be a fucking loser and was recently arrested. Who would've thought the class clown would end up in a gang and now in jail for attempted murder.

I pretty much liked every game I played as a kid even if they were too hard for me, with the exception of astoundingly bad movie tie-ins

Metroid Prime