Let's discuss the greatest videogame created

Let's discuss the greatest videogame created

Attached: Rimworld.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

This the dimension where everyone gives rimjobs?

go back

You guys think we'll ever get something like this with real graphics?

Are the zombie mods for this any good?

lol

shut it nerd

>tfw over 1k hours in this game
If you don't like it, mod it. It's essentially a foundation for modders anyway and with them it becomes somewhat of a DF-lite that can stand on it's own two feet.

The one I tried was pretty good
You'll want to cheat and give yourself a couple extra weapons, tho

original joke xD

Either there's many things im missing or there's not that much to do, all the days are spent the same way in this game and i dont know what to do, its the same cycle of waking up, working, doing some recreational activity and going to sleep, what am i doing wrong?

God thats depressing

Youre forgetting to mod it and go full evil scientist.

You should be making a little bit more stuff every day than you did the previous day to expand the settlement and get items to trade.

If you're static and not making progress, you're probably not doing the right work.

Also, you're probably playing on too easy.

but there's a scarce number of things to build and none would beneffit me at what im currently doing, my settlers are happy too, i improved my house and that's it

There's a lot of things you can trade for that you can't build yourself. For instance, a giant TV that makes people have fun faster, neutroamine to make medicine, or even better glitterworld medicine, bionic parts to make your people more efficient, there's even a building that makes everyone happier through emitting psychic waves.

If you're that late into the game, then yeah there's not much to do.

Why the fuck is this game still $35 on steam?

You need to stop treating it as a game and treat it as a creative tool, ala minecraft
Make yourself a project and pursue it

I, for example, am currently running a cocaine farm with slaves and organ harvesting, as often as I can, I raid nearby settlements, capture prisoners and harvest their organs to sell on the market.

it's much more fun if you just make up an idea and stick to it

>z-levels when

mods

mods cant fix a shitstain of a game

^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gamey

where do you get those things? I just have some furniture and walls to build in my menu, also i have only 3 settlers, but some people have more

im like 4h into that run

how do you do all that? im not creative so i doubt i could think about something as cool as you did

Any interesting or good mods pop up in the last year?

Attached: 1557310067792.jpg (652x680, 138K)

>im like 4h into that run
Then what are you talking about that you have nothing to do? Gather resources, craft weapons, armor, build defenses

wait, someone actually figured out how to make a z-levels mod? okay might have to check that out.

if you want Z levels or a better game all around just play Oxygen not included

I have a huge room filled with everything i've scavenged and harvested, also i built a barricade like the tutorial said, why would i do more?

What are some must have mods for this?

The AvP mod is pretty cool
Enemy aliens actually kidnap your colonists and make hives

Because it only gets worse from there. What difficulty and storyteller are you using?

Sounds to me like you're playing on easy. Go play on merciless randy.

Cassandra, medium difficulty, one guy came and we killed him, his body was left in a troublesome place and i dont know how to get rid of him, he's way too rotten at this point

Zombieland is very good. Just give yourself 2-3 days to prepare before the zombies come.
They ruin raids (it is hard to get a raider to get to your base since they either die or hunt zombies)
Traders get fucked over so you can steal their shit easily.
Once your base is fucked your fucked.

Cassandra is like the girl next door. Sounds ok in theory, but in practice is so fucking boring and predictable you get bored of her after first night. You want Randy for the drug dealer experience, you never fucking know if he's on something or not and where next he will take you.

Go Randy Rough right now

>There's nothing to do
>I only have three settlers
user.

What is the best play though you had?
>Playing with zombieland
>made a fort with multiple layers of walls and traps
>impossible to go in or out
>have infinite food due to farming rice
>Survived for almost 4 years
>6 people left
>I send someone out to the rocket
>one girl starts a civil war all by herself. All because the one person left
>she grabs the grenade launcher and goes ham
>heavily injured 3 people. I ended up killing her
>one guy dies of infection
>one guy just fucking left
>person got killed while defending the rocket
>only two people left
>no farmers left
>food runs out quickly
>a fight between the two to see who gets to eat each other
>one guy wins
>last guy left killed himself

I've had this for like 2 years, can someone explain why its fun? There is seemingly no goal. I always make a huge colony then just quit because there is nothing to do.

Attached: DigimonWorld_DebugRoom2.png (320x240, 102K)

For real this just gave me existential anxiety

haha imagine life being like that haha

Attached: 1516360364033.png (275x224, 70K)

thanks for reminding me this game exists, I'm going to start a new colony now to kill time until wow classic comes out

I hope so. I like rimworld but it looks like shit.

I've spent the last weeks playing a goblin nest game
the raids are getting more and more intense, I think they are trying to rescue the slaves

Attached: RimWorldWin64 2019-08-18 10-24-15-37.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

> Still no Z-levels.
> Stolen art style.
> Minimal content without modding.

How do you deal with all the RocketLaunchers in the late game?

I like to send a random tamed rat or squirrel to a impromptu 1x1 area away from my base so the raiders fire their rockets at it.
Other than that and shock/insanity lances is there really any reliable way of stopping that shit?

Lurk 2 more years before greentexting, mobile newfag.