Quiet(MGSV) goes to Gamescom

Quiet(MGSV) goes to Gamescom

Attached: is2.4chan.org_v_1566125416837.jpg (1242x1859, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
cameo.com/stefaniejoosten
youtube.com/watch?v=CGDFNo_gPf0
cameo.com/caitlynjenner
eml.berkeley.edu/~cle/laborlunch/stevenson.pdf
nytimes.com/2009/05/26/opinion/26douthat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CARAMEL
ITS HAPPENING

look who finally came out of her cave!

Attached: thanksgiving-family-smiling.jpg (1540x866, 94K)

RUN KOJIMBO!!!!

That photo looks like she took 86 photos before that and she got fuming mad that they didnt turn out the way she wanted. Couldnt be more fake

>those sweet, delicious lips
kojambo is there too, what will happen`?

Attached: 1519061318727.jpg (629x505, 33K)

sucke

>going to gamescom for the first time this year
>gamescom only happens once a year
bitches should be less dumb with their fucking tweets

are you fucking retarded

Definitely taking a pic with her. Hopefully she's wearing open toed heels.

Thanks, keep me updated. Over and out.

How is she still so cu-
>male accompanying her, probably pumping her every fucking day of the con
fucking slut, FUCK jewstein

Attached: 1539966644268.jpg (640x360, 22K)

"oh-oh hey kojima-san, its me joosten-chan ohayo gozaimasu haha! remember when i was in your game? haha hey why are you backing away? k-kojima-san whats with that look in your eyes? YOURE CALLING SECURITY? WHY?"

>Joosten
Whats the origin of that name?

She's a NEET?

Why does she pretend to care about video games?

Do they not teach you kids reading comprehension anymore?

Definitely this.
First time in her life. She tries to go to cons in the hope someone will remember her and give her a job.

Attached: 1565884241350.jpg (374x590, 24K)

dutch?
>Punished Joosten
a Woman denied her rightfull Role as FRAGILE

She means first time overall and this year is her first.
You're fucking retarded.

She's a total neet, she just happens to be attractive.

She's an ugly kike and only incels are attracted to her because they still worship women.

Huehue

that's a very odd expression to have when taking a selphie, is she autistic?

she was a NEET weeb for most of her adolescence and since MGSV has been living with her mom in the wastes of the Netherlands

did you ever saw her doing a livestream of tiwtch? my nigga she's a turbo sperg autist.

She's not pretending. She's a confirmed turbosperg autismal weeb and her PSN account is like 15 years old. Of course she sucks at vidya though

almost got me there

bitches and whores

That's not Quiet, that's Horseface

>she was a NEET weeb for most of her adolescence and since MGSV has been living with her mom in the wastes of the Netherlands
she models in nipland

I'm so sorry you feel the need to insult a beautiful woman because you're such an ugly gremlin, not even make-up helps you.

>She's a confirmed turbosperg autismal weeb
top waifu material

Attached: 1518622470484.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

imagine kissing those lips

I mean she's attractive but the neet aspect is kind of a turn off

>she's a turbo sperg autist.
Shit, dude, is that why everyone here has the hots for her? They feel she's closer to them?

based, fuck women.

my first girl really had the same lips, never felt a kiss this good ever after

Attached: 1518021758830.jpg (600x600, 237K)

I've seen her streams and it's definitely a person who never played video games, or maybe did 15 years ago

>is kind of a turn off
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

at least the archive is gone now, m8

Attached: daggy26.png (376x359, 333K)

Honestly that's a meme. Her modeling agency is her aunt and uncle or something. She's only ever done a few modeling gigs prior to MGSV and those were all her going to castings,not any kind of agency contract.
The reason she went to Japan is because she was studying International Affairs or Political Science or something like that with a focus on Japan during college and her last year she had the option of going there to study. Naturally she only picked this major because she's a weeb who obsessed over Final Fantasy games and anime

The reason you're alive is because of women. Shut the fuck up, idiot.

>The reason you're alive is because of women
exactly, fuck women

>he took the bait

>implying that's a good thing
based retard

Nice copypasta get it off r/Yea Forums did we?

Attached: 1548440786617.jpg (600x450, 58K)

I know exactly what she's fucking TRYING to say; but that's not what she's saying. Language doesn't work that way.

>being this new

I have too m8. You can keep posting the weebum of her sucking at MM2 but she definitely knows the Final Fantasy games very well from how she talks about FF7 etc and it's obvious she really is a fujoshit shipper. She just has awful reflexes and hand eye coordination like most girls do.
Plus she did beat MM2 eventually, she forced herself to git gud

>s-s-she's the retard, not me!

Attached: 1540955476385.jpg (154x200, 9K)

I bet she used toothpicks to get the lips just right. women I swear

Where can I find her and marry her?

all tripfags are avatar niggers

I thought she was cut from DEMON EDITION though

implying she isn't in a relationship

She aged like milk.
Legit looks like a tranny.

gamescom for the first time this year

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

superb post

Attached: lawaj.png (1600x1537, 1.77M)

try again

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

Not that it matters to me but I sincerely doubt she's Jewish, actually.

please commit sudoku

>those lips

Attached: 1560425097306.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Limburg, Netherlands. Also just check her Twitter for the next convention she'll be trying to get attention at.
Hurry, this girl needs to get married ASAP before she wrecks her life with the pursuit of fame that'll never come.

How sad you must be to have to invent a narrative of insecurity and obsession just because a model took a selfie in which they look good. That's a lot of projection onto a single picture somebody took of herself.
Imagine seeing a selfie and being so upset you have to react like this.

>she's going to Gamescom
Damn perhaps there is some merit to this MGS5 leak after all unless she's involved in another game we don't know about. Hopefully the shit with Albatross is just bullshit then as I always used Quiet for my backup and she was one of the very few bits of enjoyment I got out of that fucking shit game.

Attached: 1539512171479.jpg (1080x2220, 1.17M)

get out

imagine how cute and funny she would have been as a preteen

imagine being a white knighting cuck

What makes you assume this? Last time she had a bf that we've ever seen was when she was working on MGSV. Last time I've ever seen any guy with her that wasn't an interviewer was like 2016.
She may well have some guy, knowing modern women she is also likely to be sleeping around on dating sites, but there's nothing that would show she is

stefanie isn't as good looking as she used to be.
she barely gets any work and lives with her parents.
cameo.com/stefaniejoosten

she should have started a family when her value was at its peak. now she's desperate.

Attached: LOL.png (1309x804, 399K)

That's completely correct, minus the omitted subject and auxiliary verb. It's the same as "This year, I'm going to Gamescom for the first time".
Even so, she's Dutch, so some English weakness would be understandable.

MAKE IT STOP
PLEASE NO MORE RUSE CRUISE

Attached: NUCLEAR.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

who

fake news

>now she's desperate.
she still wouldnt sink that low to fuck Yea Forumsermin

Attached: 8c5da2249b764a8100c81e72923ec20e.png (976x611, 404K)

I wonder how much she charges for rim jobs

this hag's already over 30. Why doesn't she find a real job, gets married and have children? Her time is running out. It's all downhill from here and is worse for women than it is for men.

Attached: 874311.png (467x458, 431K)

'round three fiddy

>Language doesn't work that way.
It does. Your reading comprehension is just subpar.

>Why doesn't she find a real job, gets married and have children?
Because apparently she's not dumb enough to fall for that propaganda?

she's dutch and they're crazy liberal. she believes she has to have a "career" and thinks her options will still be just as good when she wants to settle down in her late 30s.

Please die you dumb tranny

Attached: 60C3DB55-B57C-4855-9667-CA7CE64B1790.jpg (1024x777, 73K)

What's with all the incels?

>propaganda
JEW SPOTTED

Attached: B1A10850-A030-4950-9123-2C09AE275AD1.jpg (474x474, 41K)

the propaganda is for women to "have a career" and put off having children as late as possible, if at all.
this is retarded because:
>women have lost most of their fertility by their mid-30s
>women in their 30s aren't as desirable as women in their 20s

Women have their whole life to do work, but only a short window to have kids. The current approach is backwards.

Did she fuck Kojima?

She's not desperate, she's desperate to pursue fame and attention.
Suddenly getting paid a bunch of money and being famous overnight was like a hit of heroin. She was finally going to be that idol just like in her Japanese animes! Then reality set in and her career slowly fizzled out from there but she can't let go.
It's a tragedy because all women go crazy chasing the dragon after they taste true fame and popularity.
The problem is that it all will waste her time and distract her from having a family

Tell me, Yea Forums. If she were interested in you and you knew she wanted to settle down, would you?

Attached: Screenshot_2016-10-06-21-54-28.png (480x854, 270K)

You've mistaken the intention. I don't care about Joosten, and I've never played a MGS game other than the first because I don't care for endless cutscenes or stealth games in general.
I'm just calling somebody out for being a sad shit and becoming irrationally angry about a woman taking a picture of herself.

yep

Attached: 1529544271951.jpg (750x746, 74K)

The real red pill lads for both genders is to not have kids, not be tied down to a desk, and certainly never get married. Only a retard does 1 out of those 3, an unsalvagable street shitter doing all 3.

>propaganda

Stupid fucking cunt lmao.

>propaganda
t. roastie

Attached: roastie toastie.jpg (1154x684, 107K)

I think I just found my next wife!

If no one had kids, the we would go extinct. You're retarded.

Oh shut the fuck up. You ain’t convincing jackshit.

Only if you're poor and have shit genetics. If you're wealthy and have good genetics, and I'm talking wealthy enough to afford a bunker for the impending apocalypse, then you should definitely preserve those genes for the re-seeding of humanity.

>we would go extinct
As we should. You can't honestly see value in humanity existing.

T.wageslave

No genes are worth preserving.

I was really bummed knowing she didn't get the DS role. I feel like if she simply called back, she would've gotten it. Who the fuck sits on a job opening after they call you first?

>Reddit: The Post

cringe

>No genes are worth preserving.
COPE

Attached: 1565996051712.jpg (533x800, 52K)

t. Fat ass who doesn’t leave the house

A lot of pedoera in this thread I can see.

>regardless

>worse for women than it is for men.
It actually gets better for men in their 30s, as long as you're in good shape (not fucking ripped, just in good shape) and got ahead professionally during your 20s.

She fucks asian guys

Who the fuck cares?

Yes unironically. I want my kids to have those sexy genes.
I know that she's getting old, will still get lots of guys hitting on her to fuck her, and is guaranteed to be boring as fuck in bed but I want to hold her close.

t.dilating niggerfaggot loving jewish roastie

>get called out for being a huge tremendous faggot
>PedoEra
Like pottery

Only thing that would make this woman better is if she were biracial and had a light caramel skintone. Mmmmmmm

who is the girl again?

He's probably right, though. Who just takes random photos of themselves to tell people where they're going? Attention whores, that's who. And attention whores take dozens of photos of themselves every second.

>lads who think it's over at 30
Americucks everyone, men age like wine.

>actually wanting to be chained to a desk
>actually wanting to have kids
>actually wanting to get married
Whew

It's the logical conclusion when faced with anyone who defends shit like marriage.

She probably thought she was making a power play, those tend to backfire when there is literally miles of talent waiting to suck Kojima's dick

Based and probably has a big dick.

Why is she coming when it is her very character that will be removed from the MGSV remake?

That's the look she was trying to pull in high school. You don't want that.
Thank God she grew out of her uber-wapanese phase and stopped trying to look like an Asian gyaru

Attached: 1565281005153.jpg (736x552, 59K)

>Whew
and then everybody clapped

Sounds like something a model might do, given that their entire profession is having pictures taken of them.

Where can I upvote this post?

The best face lifts and hair plugs money can buy.

Someone, quickly post the Joost Dance webm!

>cleavage in profile pic
What a fucking whore

Her skin looks nice here though, she has some color instead of being so pale.

>actually wanting to be chained to a desk
>actually wanting to have kids
>actually wanting to get married
I'd actually want that. But modern females have crushed that dream of a normal life.

She looks so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

dam how did she get so pale now

do you think those would help that old hag?

Now I really know you are a sad tranny. Those dreams of being a cute girl and getting married with having children and having a beautiful husband cant happen to you, so your project your hate towards marriage. It’s okay. Dilate.

>all downhill
the older you get the less men pester you and the more uninhibited you can get away with being. there's zero downside. and once you're post menpausal you can stop spending thousands and thousands of dollars every year on da pill and just have STI's to worry about

I hate women

Attached: 1562009852569.webm (640x800, 1.81M)

Attached: dexter.jpg (423x471, 32K)

jewstiens has some crazy eyes

>Language doesn't work that way.
It does. Ambiguity in language gets resolved by the context.

Which one?

Attached: 1565488953370.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

roastie cope

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

I would give her a job if you know what I mean.

She's not pale, it's just that she has a lot of foundation on her face in OP

Well she's also out of shape as fuck, while I'm sure Cruise's personal trainer also costs about as much for an hour as everyone on this board will make in a year.

Bottom line is that nigga did not age like a regular male.

CELLS

Attached: 1518662276361.jpg (636x431, 45K)

>People who constantly accuse others of being pedos are more likely to he pedos themselves
Dilate.

Attached: 1561370076639.png (1770x1202, 1.62M)

>PSN account is like 15 years old

How do you know this?

She has such crazy eyes. Total psycho. Avoid lads.

I don't think she's done any modelling since MGSV

>hag
>over 30

Halle Berry is over 50 and still hot, now what?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGDFNo_gPf0

Why the FUCK isn't she married and reproducing yet??
This is why the white race is going extinct GOD DAMMIT

Attached: 1487734415973.jpg (900x973, 309K)

>What makes you assume this?
She's an attractive woman. I mean, that doesn't guarantee anything, but it makes it way more likely than her being single.

You tried to sound smart but your failing is that Pedoera is a known gathering place for such people, not an accusation. Try again tranny.

she hit the wall, next thing you know

job prospects got low
low
low
low
low
low

wtf are "crazy eyes"

>They feel she's closer to them?
That and they are usually more honest.
Non-autistic >implying women tend to engage in duplicity which is very tiresome.

>Joost does messages for $60
>David Hayter only charges $75

Oh no no no imagine a character that DOESNT FUCKING SPEAK being worth just a little more than one of the most iconic voice in all of gaming history

David "Just" Hayter

From her stream. She also has an original PSP.

I honestly can't believe that there are actually people on Yea Forums defending wanting to have a family as if it's some sort of universal value that everyone should aspire towards. The same conservatives you people are so desperately trying to fit in with would probably be disgusted at you for even being into video games in the first place.

Anyway, if any of you losers were actually worth anything then you wouldn't have any trouble finding and keeping a decent girl. I've yet to come across a successful and good-looking incel let alone anyone who openly laments women supposedly becoming whores in this day and age. Don't fucking blame society just because women have standards and options now aside from being dependent on a man.

Or because she's a woman and that adds a premium to the charge because vaginas.

whoa tl;dr right here tranny.

Come on lads! Let's all go to GC and ask her out. One of us must be attractive enough by sheer numbers. We can save the white race and her cute genes.

It's a female. Any female is riding another dick every other day.

>implying I'm attracted to men

all that makeup and perfect lighting and she still looks like a ghoul

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

What if Albatross is literally just Quiet with clothes.

Yes, but women who hit 30 and haven't settled down yet tend to have much fewer options for serious commitment.
I'm cynical as fuck considering my own past relationships, but I bet she has fuck buddies who feed and seed her rather than a committed bf

I'm half black, is that good enough?

>men age like wine
oh boy, are you in for a rude awakening

>What if Albatross is literally just Quiet with clothes.
yeah this. how come people think it would be otherwise?

If you can't tell just by looking at her them you're in danger user

That would be retarded as Quiet breathes through her skin due to having no lungs.

So is her first time going or just the first time going with mickeymactroy?

>ghoul

Looks better than younger actresses like jennifer lawrence lmao

>le wall meme
Incel cope. Female is easy mode all life long.

Angry tranny who can never kids

I'm not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure that 60 is not more than 75

> $60
> Slightly more than $75
Math isn't your strong suit is it?

i got a radical idea: THEY'LL FUCKING CUT THAT STUPID NON-SENSE and make her a normal female soldier

hard to say. the only real problem is that I'd want to get to know her before I decide if I want to have kids with her, and that could be 2-3 years easily. and who knows what her fertility looks like at that age.

I suspect at that point we'd still have better odds of just claiming we're Muslim refugees and raping her. You know the fame makes her want nothing short of Christian Gray.

>jennifer lawrence
that bitch was always uggo tho

Then why not replace her with Sniper Wolf which would fit given the year? she'd be a child/young teen but she's a prodigy that was being trained by Big Boss at the time.

enjoy your nursing home later trust me that shit sucks

Be the change you want to see in the world.

>looks better than jennifer lawrence
sounds like you just have a sheboon fetish

Ew because she is not hot

>see old pics from my dad
>it's clearly my dad, just with less wrinkles and not as fat
>see old pics from my mom
>could have honestly been anyone with the same hair and eye color
And it's like this every time.

You know what I meant, Hayter orbiters

anything would be better then this fucking 'plant girl breath through skin' shit

I bet you actually read it and seethed. Lmao cope. Don't bother replying since I'm leaving this trash thread

F A K E
A
K
E

JOOST JUST WANTS SOME GAMER FRIENDS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING THE """"LEAK""" IS FAKE.

only thing I noticed is most of her photos her pupils look small and her eyes are wide open, is that it? like one of those yandere anime girls

Nah man, the wall is real. Guys are legit afraid to commit at that age.
I saw it with my own sister who was a solid 8 with no kids and still couldn't get a man to stay once she crested that hump.
I'm not saying it's hard mode, just that sex and commitment are completely different things.

She looks good enough that even at 30 she shouldn't have a problem to find a more permanent partner.
If she doesn't have one you can be sure she has a fuckfriend though, I agree on that.

>just become an aryan god bro
fuck you faggot i had no power over my shitty genetics

Attached: 1512135952249.png (450x325, 269K)

Halle is half black, and looks better than full white actresses

I don't know about that, crazy shit is what makes a Metal Gear so having a girl that can only breathe through he skin thanks to a virus fits quite well, especially as The End was only alive due to photosynthesis.

Probably just tans well. I oscillate between pasty basement nerd and NTR beach protagonist between winter and summer, too.

heard of a phenomenon called "tanning"?

Attached: 1560071906778.jpg (422x422, 48K)

If she has a serious bf then she must have 0 respect for him or else she wouldn't be straight up cutting him out of her social media. It's possible since E-girls do that to keep their orbiters around, but it's still fucked and I wouldn't want to be that poor bastard

>PSN account is like 15 years old
Bitch the ps3 is 12 years old. 13 in November.

>this poor cunt is still getting meme'd
lul

Angry tranny who can't have kids

just be good at photoshop bro

Attached: blops.jpg (1536x768, 183K)

They don't age like wine, that would imply you get better. But if you put some effort into your physical well being the signs of aging will be pretty fucking slow as man, you can easily look almost the same between your mind twenties and mid thirties.
And on top of that you get your improved social and financial status.

Any guy taking care of themselves will be more desirable in his 30s than he was in his 20s.

she got better skin

You're absolutely right, user. It should be: Going to gamescom with mickymactroy this year for the first time.

Attached: 1302346563295.jpg (680x452, 58K)

Well that's okay then.

God, I fucking love how doll-ish she looks. I want to make a doll house with her as the main doll, but instead of dolls it’s dead women

I will marry joost if no one else will.

That has nothing to do with age or wall, only female entitlement. They simply only want their prince charming and nothing less will suffice.

I said "like" cuz I don't know exactly, Mr. Ackchully.
All I know is that she forgot her recovery info on the account because "it's over 10 years old" and she showed off her original PSP from 2008.

Not the other guy but you should seriously consider killing yourself if that kind of thing even factors into your decision-making on whether to have a kid or not. Fucking make better life decisions so you could take care of your own goddamn self through retirement instead of burdening your children and forcing them to have kids of their own to do the same thing

If you say so, oinker. But no man wants to settle with a 30+ ticking time bomb.

>I've yet to come across a successful and good-looking incel
If they are successful they know how to put up an act. You'd never know because they'd never let you know.

God, I forgot how autistic she looks

Do it. Be the hero she needs to save her from the roast life.

you can't possibly believe Joosten gets nearly as many orders as Hayter
Hayter likely would do it for even cheaper if he didn't believe it would flood him with orders

Are there a lot of movies and TV shows about women getting married and having kids these days?

>I said like cuz
No. Fuck you and be accurate or don't post on this mongolian board.
>xhe forgot her recovery info on the account because "it's over 10 years old" and she showed off her original PSP from 2008.

So you don't actually see said account but she easily just showed people some old PSP and called it a day? hmmm okay fag.

outstanding post

Who watches TV and movies in this day and age?

I wonder how many partners she's had.

kys

Attached: dassiegreetklein.jpg (312x293, 26K)

not gonna lie this is pretty based

Not everyday he can be wealthy and self sufficient throughout retirement. People taking care of their elderly parents is normal and the standard for all of human history.

>Limburg
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

i wonder if hideo sniffed her ass

Female entitlement exists before and after the wall, but prince charming will only come before the wall

No shit dude that’s every girl on social media, completely vapid and desperate for attention

Yea Forums is countercultural. The faggot degenerates are running the show now so wanting to be like a 50's style nuclear family is the counter.

Its gonna be a long fall...

She sounds perfect. How do I get a gf like her?

Attached: 1565760823062.png (403x393, 170K)

They do, supposedly.

you don't

Goddam, Joosten is such a qtpie!

Attached: Joosten.jpg (1079x1077, 436K)

user, just because most of your peers are counter-culture that doesn't mean behaving like you're 90 years old and pro-establishment makes you the "tru counter culture"

What expression is she making?

No they don't they sit on Yea Forums all day talking about sneed and cunny.

dutch is such a shit language

I don't even believe it's necessarily countercultural, it's just "doing what you want" and that will always clash with the mainstream culture in some ways.
the mainstream is never libertarian.

Her nose is bigger than half of my face.

god those dick sucking lips porn when

the expression when she saw your dick
>rekt

The establishment wants women in college, working, paying taxes, and putting off starting a family as long as possible

You're pathetic.

The expression of the unemployed.

gamer

Stop it. He's already dead

Yes, it's moral to do so but should never be an expectation. Also, you're fucked if your kid wants to pursue a less lucrative career or lifestyle of if God forbid they have a disability or some other impediment

THIS!!! inb4 the whiteknight who thinks she's too pretty for porn

>All that make up on her face.
>Not a single post about it.
It's seriously hilarious how selective this shit board is in who they hi/v/emind.

Nee, Engels dan.

>avi with cleavage
so just being cute doesn't cut it anymore huh?

Imagine how easy your life will be if you are born a good looking woman. Every single thing is handed to you and you just answer yes or no.

Its been normal for the vast majority of people in history. Most should expect it.

The culture doesn't. You're a boilerplate product of your culture, nothing "counter" about it.

She's a fucking Dutch living in nipland nigga.

We know she's wearing a ton of fakeup. You can also see she's covering up a pimple on her chin.
That comes with the territory of being over 30

The culture highly encourages women to "have a career" and not start a family. The biggest TV show for women, Sex In The City, was about a woman who refused to have kids in favor of her career.

>you're fucked if your kid wants to pursue a less lucrative career or lifestyle
Always hilarious to watch boomers lose their fucking shit when the younger generations don't want to work themselves to death just so they can pay some more taxes and have even less time to enjoy their lives.
They banked so hard on anyone coming after them being willing to slave away to finance the wasteful boomer lifestyle during their retirement.

Based, bitches and whores man.

But user, females are sooooo "oppressed" :^)

>The culture doesnt.
It absolutely does. Women are constantly told via pop culture and celebrities to wait until their 30s to have kids, and how important it is to have a career.

I've seen some really pretty women doing porn, but I think they are also fairly stupid for doing porn. They could have gotten just as much money via flashing a bit of skin on social media or streaming sites.

It applies to ordinary looking women too

Only the hideous women don't get a free ride

>tripfagging for no reason
If you want to attention whore so badly, go to reddt.

Great!

No need to point out the obvious really.

she moved back to the Netherlands like 6 months after MGSV released

Yet despite this people are breeding like crazy.

Attached: 68087246_p0.png (800x1200, 977K)

Don't even need to be all that pretty.
The only real challenge is that during the time where you get everything handed to you on a silver plate, you also lack life experience and are too retarded to understand it won't stay like this.

Except for the part with literally any other white girl posted it's always
>lmao 3dpd
>lmao make up.

I think your problem might just be that you don't get out of the basement and relate to your own culture via video games and tv

Only Africans and Hispanics.
The white and east Asian birthrates are far below 2 in almost every country.

>cameo.com/caitlynjenner
Oh no no no no no no.

Yup, but thanks to the manipulation of society many of these girls will also be completely miserable later in life because they waste the incredible gift they have.
Going from 40 to 80 is a very long time and going it alone with no husband, no children and no hope is a tragic way to be.
I am ok with this being the punishment of most roasties, but Joost doesn't deserve it. She's just sheltered and autistic so she pursues her dream of being an anime idol. She's no feminist or something

Attached: 1565816803240.png (413x652, 349K)

I think your problem is you don't go out of the basement and see real life.
Most college students are women. The marriage rate for young people has fallen off a cliff. The birth rates in developed countries are all below 2.

because those other girls have absolutely nothing to offer but their looks so their looks are the only thing you can talk about.
at least joosten has some vidya related drama attached to her.

Unfriendly reminder that ever since Jewish-led feminists ripped women away from their loving husbands and placed them at the mercy of soulless corporations, women have been getting less and less happy every single year.

eml.berkeley.edu/~cle/laborlunch/stevenson.pdf "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness"
>By most objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women’s happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men.

nytimes.com/2009/05/26/opinion/26douthat.html "Liberated and Unhappy"

Attached: jewish feminist leaders.jpg (1611x2790, 1.78M)

I've been on this site for over 10 years now, and I've never ever filtered a trip fag. You'll be the first.

only third worlders isolated from our culture

I'm not surprised. In the past not much was expected of them but now they have the same expectations of any man and they can't keep up. They had a golden ticket and threw it away in the name of "equality"

>>By most objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women’s happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men.
I'm honestly pretty convinced that it's because they've given women the option to choose and if there's one thing women hate, it's making decisions. Most of them just want an easy life, and making decisions can be pretty hard.

Young people - you mean the counter culture?

Stupid fake gamer girls. Doesn't even know it happens only once a year. Fucking bitches and whores, man. Great post.

There is no real "choice", people decide entirely based on the forces acting on them - and it so happens that all of the media and all of the social pressure says that you must become a wageslave, not start a family.

Being young does not make you counter cultural.
Most young people today are plugged into Netflix and Reddit, and go along with social justice promoted by big corporations.

>women have been getting less and less happy every single year
good lol

wasn't really the choice I meant. I meant more shit like
>what field of employment would you like?
>do you want to study and if yes, what would you like to study?
>do you stay with your partner of do you drop them because you feel some momentary boredom and society won't judge you anymore?
my sister had a fucking mental breakdown when it got to the point where she had to decide what she wants to study and she has changed it three times since then. and every time it was a gigantic drama.
and most women I know are like that. they just can't handle decisions well, they prefer it if someone else tells them what they should do - because then they are absolved of any blame if shit goes wrong.

>Being young does not make you counter cultural.
You're right, of course. Look at you, for example. But most young people break significantly with the dominant culture, i.e. the Christian values you and your parents and grandparents and great-grandparents espouse.

based

>marrying and having children are christian values
fucking lol

>female
>unhappy
Fake news. This is just another propaganda piece to victimize themselves and get even more ass kissing than they already get.

The reason for this is because women are extremely valuable as consumers. They are VERY bad with money and will spend over half of their income each month on consumption. This has been statistically shown, women are something like 85% of the consumer market.

That's not the dominant culture. Netflix is the dominant culture. Hollywood is the dominant culture. Reddit is the dominant culture.

Almost no one goes to church anymore.

marketing is truly one of the worst cancers on society

If Christianity was "dominant" then we wouldn't have gay pride parades in every city and Drag Queen Story Hour.
Every big corporation is pushing woke diversity progressive crap. It is the dominant culture.

lol

Pro-tip: there are two generations of people before you at least who are still alive and far more influential than a bunch of millennials.
Ah, it's the classic Christian persecution complex. Hate to break it to you, but the gay pride parades are the counter culture.

>I bet she used toothpicks to get the lips just right
What is this?

Every big corporation is pushing gay pride. It'd not counter cultural, tranny.

I may be wrong but I think it's a process known as "bee stings" that makes your lips a little swollen and thus look fuller.

>I was really bummed knowing she didn't get the DS role. I feel like if she simply called back, she would've gotten it. Who the fuck sits on a job opening after they call you first?
Ye, she fucked up.
Its easy to say Kojima is an ass like some retards do, but they guy was building a 200 people studio form scratch, traveling form city to city trying to get his old coworkers back and negotiating a deal with sony, while directing Gurirela games to make assets and trailers for the game in meantime and getting actors for the role. Thats on top of directing the actual game.
In the end Stefanie is just a voice actor, one of dozens he wanted to get and contacted, outside of initial call everything else would be done by HR with no involvement form him.

Literally fuck and make a kid then?

Corporations have been pandering to the counter culture since the 60s. If there's a demographic, you can sell them stuff. Not like you're not being pandered to, either, so there goes your claim to being the counter culture, I guess.

LGBT crap is the most mainstream and politically correct thing there is. All of the media is promoting it. It is not counter cultural.

>when you want to be a rebellious teenager for a bit longer so you refuse to accept the reality that you've been as mainstream as you could possibly be for the last half decade at least

Anyone here remember the great Joost threads of 2015? Until mods banned them once we found her teenage social media pages

Attached: 1445180330255.jpg (1022x952, 88K)

She looks so cute in this pic, fuck

Look who's talking.

Diversity is pretty neat

You can get fired from your job for not supporting gay marriage (Brendan Eich). In Canada it is a crime to "misgender" something.
There is nothing countercultural about gay pride, it is promoted by the most powerful corporations and institutions.

This post was obviously made by an American

She looks flat-footed. I'll never understand you foot fetishists. The best things about her are how pretty her face is and how good her figure is

Attached: 1558379107440.jpg (324x359, 67K)

it's not me who started screeching about being totally counterculture like a fucking retard, I said nothing about it until you came in and started spouting your bullshit

>Things that big corporations like are the counter culture
Based retard

How many times a year she want to go on yearly events?

Good

Do you really think "culture" is corporations? Fucking Americans, man.

big corporations don't pander to the counter culture. they aim for a market as broad as possible, they wouldn't risk pissing off people by parroting fringe elements of society

As a wild guess, how many penises do you think Joosten has sucked in her life?

I remember when they got moved to Baitchan to its own dedicated board. Genuinely creepy stuff but they managed to find a ton of rare Stefs

She also posted one time and reenacted her favorite meme of her

Attached: 1448453621825.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Less than we think, more than we hope.

She isn't a native English speaker you insufferable cunt and that goes for most of Europe

Culture is media, government, and public opinion, among other things. All of it is pro-gay in 2019.

What figure? She's an ironing board.

Yeah, it wasn't me either, I said nothing until someone came in and started spouting his bullshit, for the reason stated above, hence the irony.
Corporations don't "like" anything besides profits, you dingus.
Clearly, you're wrong. They always have. Look at fucking Che Guevara t-shirts, dude.

I guarantee the number is in the double digits, but every single one was wearing a condom because everything about Joost absolutely screams that she doesn't swallow and lays like a dead fish during sex.

>People should be fired if they don't support gay marriage
Based insane tranny

gamescom is only an hour away for me. should i go there and try to ask her to be my gf? i'm ready to offer her anything if she agrees to be my gf for a couple months

i'll also try to go for a hug so that i can get a sniff

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Yeah man, the Trump administration and the electoral majority that got him into power is so incredibly pro-lgbt

The media are so pro-lgbt that we have so many great well-written gay characters instead of lip service and cynical pandering

Really the dominant culture

>Corporations don't like anything other than profit
Then why does "Get Woke Go Broke" exist? Some corporations push ideology at the expense of profit. Diversity hires do not help profit, they are done for ideological reasons.

neither am I; is not being a native speaker some sort of excuse for writing like an utter fucking mega-retard?

100+

I have spoken to enough *average* looking women on this subject to know that girls suck a lot of cocks.

Dishonest pinkwashing is still shilling.

Do it, you faggot! And then report back here with a detailed report on her scent.

It'll make for an entertaining story when she tweets about the creep who accosted her at gamescom.

Kojima pumped and dumped her. Do you really want his sloppy seconds?

blacked raw when?

>That's so sweet of you user of course I'd love to be your gf

Attached: 1459083470951.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

What's wrong with Americans?

Trump waved gay pride flags during his campaign. His administration has pushed African countries to tolerate homosexuality.

The media is extremely pro-gay. Oscar winning films have featured underaged homosexual relationships, such as Moonlight (which won best picture).

>Then why does "Get Woke Go Broke" exist?
Because desperate reactionaries are trying to force this meme.

kojimbo getting fired by konami was honestly the best thing to ever happen, because as a result now we're going to get the best video game ever made (Death Stranding)

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

She has great hips, absolutely delicious abs and is generally very well proportioned. Her butt is mediocre and her tits are well above average in perkiness but definitely not as big as she tries to make them seem. She's either wearing pushup bras or stuffing them ever since she saw that Quiet had bigger boobs than she does irl

Chuckled heartily

>Settle for Joosten
>Get the chance to suck Kojimbo's cum out of her snatch
Everything turned out better than expected

Anyone got the post from the guy who claimed to live near her and dropped his spaghetti at her by trying to act cool with his motorcycle?

Attached: 1555424702884.jpg (2048x2048, 397K)

lol

A lot of things.

should i tell her that i became a jordanfag for a couple days but in the end i came back to the joost again?

nothing compares to her desu

Empty gestures when his VP is vocally anti-lgbt and his administration actively clamps down on trans rights.
>Oscar winning films have featured underaged homosexual relationships, such as Moonlight (which won best picture).
Oscar winning films tend to be seen as pushing the envelope.

She has saggy spaniel ear tits bro

Attached: 1468420754134-2.jpg (705x940, 86K)

>became a jordanfag for a couple days
You don't deserve her.

The Oscars are not "pushing the envelope". Hollywood and celebrities are the dominant culture. You can't get more mainstream than celebrities.

You should, but make sure you don't act as awkward as I can tell you obviously will. She'll never say yes to a sperg. Keep it cool and chat her up. Small talk and then invite her somewhere. If she says yes, you're in and have a chance. If no then bow out gracefully. Never straight up ask for a relationship or date because that really puts girls off by forcing them to commit on some level

post face and we'll tell you if you should or not with more certainty

Wow, she's cute but the fact she's also clearly a vapid whore who thinks such a strained (and slightly psychotic) expression is acceptable for that situation is just offputting.

I hate girls like Stef. The good girl type who happens to be extremely attractive.

I grew up with one and she had 3 boyfriends in the sixth grade. Needless to say these girls just flirt and aren't really serious about dating. Eventually when we were older she ended up being my first kiss then ghosted me afterwards.

My advice if you value relationships is to avoid the hell out of girls like Stefanie because they will only hurt you.

>She looks flat-footed. I'll never understand you foot fetishists. The best things about her are how pretty her face is and how good her figure is
Shes flat footed since 3d scans cut off feet always for simplicity and speed, it would be cleaned up later and sculpted by hand in zbrush or mudbox.
You can tell its not her foot, and just some random alphas slapped in based from photo, when i work with professional 3d scans back of head, feet, fingernails, eyes, mouth and groin has always to be reworked,

Women are cancer

The vice president is a useless position, and the tranny military ban was overturned by the courts (he never bothered to fight it, either)

The most powerful courts are on your side. The media is your own side. The biggest corporations are on your side. There is nothing counter cultural about gay pride.

You know what kind of boobs the average girl has. Joost's pears will at least feel good in the hand and look alright without a bra.

How large are your beef flaps?

she was literally built for blacked

Attached: 30688895_1496677737125590_4555026796259336189_n.jpg (768x960, 71K)

I am going to ask to take a picture with her then throw traditional Kazikstan burlap marriage sack over her head and take her as my wife.

built for something alright

Attached: header_btq3.jpg (1260x490, 241K)

thanks for the advice user. the "PLS B MY GF" thing is how i got my first and only gf but she wasnt that normie and also kinda thought i was just being ironic i think.

it probably wont work with a stacy like joosten. she obviously needs it anal. i'm thinking about just following her somewhere and showing her my dick. just pulling it out in front of her. i want her to know that i have a big dick and she can't just reject me like this

>Hollywood and celebrities are the dominant culture
lel, they are a tiny minority.

I tried for ages to try and locate this photographers portfolio or website in hopes that he had more Stef lewds.

No luck so far.

based

>ALTYN KUN ASPANY ALTYN KUN DALASY
Based Kazakh anthem

Attached: kz.png (2560x1280, 190K)

Post the other one where she has kino sideboob

The courts just follow the law. The biggest news network is conservative. Corporations pay lip service to inclusiveness and then cynically drop it the moment pride month is over because they know anything more than the socially acceptable amount of support is bound to raise some eyebrows.

capitalists reduced their cultural identity to a series of commodities and tourist traps before it had a chance to fully crystallize, so unless you were raised with strong ties to your ancestral traditions you miss out on too many psychological milestones growing up that are necessary to form a mature adult mind
and there's only so many consecutive generations of that you can get before the standard of parenting gets so low that "Ignore your baby if its crying, you'll just teach it to depend on others" was popular advice
now they all have massive trust and empathy issues

>Nina Hartley a feminist

Fucking based, can you tell me again why feminism is wrong? jesus christ, is just women saying "stop treating us as your dolls and stop pretending that all of you faggets are like Conan the barbarian or something, get your shit together"

Lol yeah, you do that. When die Polizei come, just tell them you're a Muslim refugee and you were having a sexual emergency. Joosten will swoon immediately and suck it right there

too old

>be a white westerner in Japan
>not being blonde
Yikes. Who the fuck is her manager/agent.

>the courts just follow the law
That's the most naive I've ever heard. Courts have opinions and interpret the law differently. There was no new law that forced the courts to recognize gay marriage, they did it in their own

That's is NOT what third/fourth wave feminism is about you absolute fucking brainlet.

Her uncle. Seriously.

Yeah, they just did it for no reason, right? Not because the law was challenged and they had to reinterpret it in light of the constitution?

Most of the media is liberal. 90% of journalists donate to the Democratic Party.

All of the most powerful institutions are pushing gay pride. It is taught in public schools and the media promotes 8 year old drag queens. There is nothing counter cultural about your tranny lifestyle

Anyone have the webm where they show porn to the joost on some talk show?

All of the people who wrote the Constitution did not support gay pride. The courts forced gay marriage because the court supported it.

Damn, so she's just like the family's cash cow over there? Seems retarded to not play the more exotic (to Japanese sensibilities) angle of being a westerner for max gains.

Attached: 1561192597348.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>propaganda
Use the intelligence that has been dampened by years of bitter posting on Yea Forums. Imagine being a housewife. Once you have a kid as a woman, your next 20 years of life is going to be changing the diapers of a whiny little shit. Can you imagine that? You have zero options, zero other choices, zero prospects. The bulk of your remaining life given to some pissant who'll turn from ungrateful baby to ungrateful teenage shit. And doing laundry, cooking and cleaning the house for your husband. Sucking up every bit of your time and energy like a black hole for dreams and hopes. Once you're done you're 50 with zero skills, zero job experience, zero looks, zero everything. Every company, university, institution has zero want of you. And let's heap on the statistically significant chance your spouse cheats on you and divorces. You'll never become anything.

You wake up early everyday, knowing you're just whiling away at your life, remembering the hopeful dreams and aspirations you had as a kid as your shuffle to the kitchen in the dawn gloom. Imagine the mind numbing despair as you scrub your thousandth plate, knowing that your life will never be anything more. Imagine the gut wrenching despair as you ponder that everyday you'll just get slightly more wrinkly and slightly pudgier. Your whole life is now a gentle downhill slope.

That's why being a housewife isn't exactly appealing.

Attached: 1554045479511.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Please read up on how common law/precedent law actually works.

>MGSV leak is actually happening

>imagine being so incel that you become retarded

Thx user

Nah, not even. The modeling agency is a shell company. I speculate that they use it as a tax write-off although I don't know about NL tax code.
It really just exists to make her seem more legit than she is, she was an utter nobody pretending to be a professional model before Kojima hired her

She probably got flustered because her hymen is fully intact.

SEETHING tranny
Women are less happy than ever.

Absolute pleb to think this.
Let me guess, single mother home?

Wow, I have to play with babies at home and have a loving husband? Sounds awful.

I live only about an hour away as well, wanna kidnap her together?

>heres your 3d scan getting fucked, anything youd like to say
what kind of retarded producer came up with this

Attached: [yikes internally].jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Absolutely worthless post, you can make an even stronger argument for men working their life away just so they get can get a bit of sex in the early going and then a nagging bitch and a family to take care off for the rest of their born days. They only commit because the fruit is juicy in the beginning, and because that's how they've been instructed.
Plus, it's strongly documented that the more a woman fucks around before married, let alone divorces, the less reliable as a partner is. It's suicide to marry with such women. The opposite doesn't affect men, a chad will always be a better husband than a roastie will be a wife.
You can "emancipate" women all you want, doesn't mean men have to accept it. And the result, is destroyed birthrates and nonexistent marriage.

They thought she did these animations with the mocap.

>age 31
How did no one marry her yet? What a waste.

Do it and greentext it

>Most of the media is liberal. 90% of journalists donate to the Democratic Party.
Most of the country doesn't care.
>There is nothing counter cultural about your tranny lifestyle
It's literally against the law.

That's a very testosterone fuelled view of motherhood and it's trappings. My wife would stab me if I denied her children and expected her to be my working equal, some women, well, very few women these days, do happen to dream of and want nothing more than to be the classic nuclear family housewife.

You have a very flawed understanding of the legal processes at work. Their understanding of both homosexuality and marriage was certainly different than it was when the constitution was drafted. But that doesn't mean they had to personally approve of gay marriage in order to see that the constitution cannot prohibit it.

The Netherlands is so degenerate

I personally volunteer.

Attached: 10707150_359097470932489_1342930280_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Hopefully she gets sexually fulfilled by black or turk when she visits my country. Innocent pale white girls taking cock from men with dark complexion always makes my dick diamonds.

Wait HOL UP
HOL UP
Stefanie actually posted on a chan? I guarantee that she googles herself constantly and probably sees all these threads but I refuse to believe that she would actually have the ovaries to post in a thread like this.
although maybe she's lurking here right now since some orbiter probably linked her to the thread already.

She's got enough of those back home.

She looks like Bogdanoff in this one.

>thread about ruse cruise
>talk about women
You guys are absolute cumdumbs

>She also posted one time and reenacted her favorite meme of her
that was Gab

Get back in the shed hans

Bite your tongue and apply your own advice.

Have white babies with her

Attached: 1552409832836.jpg (1080x1350, 80K)

>Stefanie
>in a wedding dress
Wishful thinking.

based

Wasn't her posting. The girl beside her is/was a friend of hers.
She found one of our threads and started to post with us on and off, when she was hanging out with stef one day she got that for us. Good times

Hilarious how this post brought out the election boomers and spics/slavs

I'm a dude with a small amount of self awareness.
No, both my parents worked. If you find the concept appealing, you be a house husband.
>play with babies
Try actually handling a baby. They piss, they shit, they cry. Everywhere. And statistically speaking your husband isn't going to be loving for long.
Male or female, the person at home - socially obligated to be the woman - is in this situation. The working partner has advancement, progress, growing skills and knowledge. He has value to society and others which grows over time other than as a dad or mom. And he always has the option of choosing jobs if he doesn't like the current one. Above all, he has the freedom to choose to a much greater degree than the stay at home partner.

I don't give a shit about how much a woman fucks or any of the r9k nonsense, I'm talking about how appealing being a house spouse is.

It is destined.

Attached: 1436390256780.jpg (852x1136, 68K)

I want to boop her cute nose

>I'm married on Yea Forums
Haha, sure thing. But let's say you are. Good for her that your wife is fine with all this. Most normal people would at least pause for thought.

Who cares

Fuck off. It would be alright if women weren't forced into the workforce so males wouldn't earn a pitiance now and couldn't afford to provide for a family.

Oh yeah that's right, close enough. Is the chan still online? Probably a ghost town now anyway.

That's a really nice Jimmy Neutron cosplay

She must be so desperate for work lol

The white knighting is real. Shes a model. Odds are she took that photo numerous times, on top of the massive amounts of makeup and hairstyling she did

>implying wage stagnantion has to do with women instead of ever more labour being under corporations instead of self employment

Am I a degenerate if I recognize this screenshot

She hasn't worked for real since 2017 when she did VO for Spacelords. Since then it was just a couple one-off gigs

>so she literally sells her appearance to make money
Shes one of the worst cogs in the machine, you white knight cuck

hurr durr

Attached: 1560683218414.jpg (167x175, 13K)

eight chan is kill

As opposed to going to an anual event for the second time this year?

Why would you be? Seems like a regular MGSV screenshot

Attached: 1565904574686.png (887x693, 1.26M)

You cucks seethe because it goes against your perception of reality, but it's the truth. Oh sure, there probably are women who don't mind this. People are a distributon on a curve. But the fact is for the average, rational person it's a nightmare. You don't understand how much you're asking when you ask someone to be a housewife.

Attached: 1510943737953.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I met her almost a decade ago when I visited Netherlands. She's real weird, but sure has an active sex drive. She begged me to impregnate her with my strong superior anglo seed. Fortunately I wasn't dumb enough to fall for that trap and ditched her after taking her anal virginity. Apparently she still have no luck tricking poor guys.

>they hated him, for he gave them the truth

Attached: goyzone.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

I remember watching her mgsV lets plays on youtube.

Why did she stop playing games, if she really is a NEET she could damn well least play some games.

But who am I kidding I only liked her because from what she played I was around the same skill level and its rare I find anyway that plays the same way as I do (but with an audience)

Attached: -_O.jpg (573x335, 49K)

wtf bros I thought the Joost weeb thing was a meme

Attached: vCvNqOXR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Call me a jew all you want because you can't argue with facts. You know it's true. What kind of person would actually enjoy that kind of life? What kind of person is so devoid of the want of progress, of achievement, of self betterment that they would consign themselves to that?

Attached: 1558009404714.png (359x332, 113K)

Lmao she is going to live off neetbux in the future. Her looks will start to fade now and she still hasn't locked in a guy. With no work experience outside of 'modeling' she is completely fucked.

A simpler time

>play with babies
My uncle brought his baby over and I can tell you, they're only fun for the first ten minutes.

Didn't she use to be some yaoi paddle carrying fujo?

>Women
>Rational people
Pick one

Having a family and a house are already big achievements and progress on their own.

>trannies
>people
dilate

What's there to argue? Your self centered view limits you. Women are naturally nurturers, that is their instinct. You're incapable of understanding, thus there's nothing to say.

I'm starting to think Yea Forums is full of coping housewives with nothing better to do.

Does she do anal?

I can't tell if you're ancient or stupid but women can be successful with kids, they don't have to sit at home and wait for little timmy to stop being a little shit anymore, those mothers who do plan to do so from the start, I've met alot of go-getter mothers in my time and its crazy because if their husbands aren't total cucks and sit at home INSTEAD of her the family just has a damn good rotation system making sure no one has to sit at home and do all the work while still being a proper family unit.
>Every company, university, institution has zero want of you
What the fuck, ok companies can be hit or miss with mothers shit still happens, but uni's want your $$$ and don't discriminate age or sex, they might not gel with the rainbow hair'd hipsters but if they pay the cash they get in
Kids can be a subjective thing in enjoyment, I say this as the overly worried big brother who used to pick his younger sibling out of the dirt and as a retail worker telling parents lollypops that have fallen on the floor are NOT the best thing to stick in their mouths, that said kids are more an investment than anything and having a child as an actual play thing rather than treating it as a potential carer for when you grow up can lead to some serious consequences such as making neets or having a rebellious retard

men are also naturally nurturers but that gets brainwashed out of them most of the time

With her bf. She said that she can fit his entire cock in her anus

I've been a fan of her since MGSV, and I haven't seen a more beautiful woman ever since.

She was in Japan a decade ago, Mr cuckposter.
She's literally a certified fujoshi and /cgl/ autist.
That's what she's already doing tho
Still is. You should've seen her swooning over the big muscular boy in FF15 while she was playing it on stream

They polled dutch girls and 92% said they do anal, unironically

>house
*half a house, subject to various legal and personal financial decisions

Good. My interest went up.

i dont get it i can understand 20-30 and not settling down but 30+?is something wrong with her?is she just not interested?its such a waste of good genes

I'm not a fucking trannie how dare you

Attached: 1561387234575.png (500x351, 197K)

Or maybe they're just normal people with hopes and aspirations, instead of organisms genetically hardwired to stay in the kitchen and scrub plates? Maybe that would explain some of their reluctance to being housewives? It seems the simpler and more likely explanation than a vast conspiracy by satanic commie Jews to destroy the nuclear family as revenge for the Holocaust or something.

they're meming on you. She may indeed do anal though. Guaranteed she's very awkward about it and will probably only do it on your birthday and only if you talk her into it and wear a condom

What a faggot.

>invent a narrative of insecurity and obsession
lmao, you absolute permavirgin.

>with hopes and aspirations, instead of organisms genetically hardwired
Men are genetically hardwired to have aspirations. Testosterone drives that. We're all slaves to biology

>travel the world going to games cons and shit while also being a huge weeb that gets instantly recognised because you starred in a MGS game
OR
>shit out some babies and fade into obscurity because all of your time is going to be spent looking after them
>might also make a meagre living as a streamer
i know what i'd choose

Ugly horseface

Why would someone waste time writing something out like this on Yea Forums when you know you're going to get nothing but braindead one-line meme replies from 15 year olds? Are you retarded?

Attached: 1481612323368.jpg (234x305, 35K)

I know, but society doesn't encourage girls to go for those guys, just look at the amount of bitter lads in here that just want a girl to care for, but girls are given the idea it's alright to fuck around with guys that want no attachments while they're young.
So you end up with the guys that want to nurture becoming empty husks.

>big muscular boy
What shit taste. Nocits and Ignis are way better than Gladiolus

Would you still make the same choice considering that traveling and being recognized is followed by 40 years of loneliness and emptiness?

Source?

she looks like an ugly spanish + something else mutt

Is this real? Link to the vid?

Attached: 1365914666012.jpg (241x230, 14K)

for how long though?

She has a thing for muscular guys and not soibois.
Go to the gym

Is she single haha :)

shes literally the prettiest girl on the planet

Attached: water house oracle damascas.jpg (1536x941, 266K)

Dude, they sicced women against men because boomers would not die aged 65 anymore because of better healthcare, so now they need twice the people to work and feed boomers. However, women killed birthrates, voted trannies and caused the mutt invasion epidemic. Instead of fixing the boomer issue, they made it worse.

Attached: bsd.jpg (630x472, 17K)

ya considering most of the people ITT didn't even have to make that choice and they've already been lonely and empty for 20+ years
at least she's probably having fun doing it

forever

Attached: 1563151641733.gif (680x453, 571K)

It's been posted before, there's a youtube video of her interview. Unfortunately it's all in Dutch so I can't find it again. The channel was called something like "the club" or something.

Why do we all keep posting here, an act with no rewards and whose replies will disappear in a day? Who knows. We're here forever.

She doesn't have a free ride, she still lives with her parents

Grow up and get a boyfriend Stefanie

Like I give a shit about a girl with such poor taste

lol you first

Yes. Go get her.
but you'd better commit because if you pump and dump her too, I'll hunt you down and kill you.

stop it

She's looking JUST as fuck on this pic

chapter 3 confirmed

Be a very tall, attractive and inteligent weeaboo

Cost of life is too high for having a kid. Real estate is more expensive than ever, food keeps getting more expensive, as is gasoline, and if trends keep up, education is also going to keep moving out of the average family's reach.

And that's if automation doesn't replace your job and job prospects in the future too.

>loneliness and emptiness
She can still make friends. It's actually much easier. Empty, yes, if she doesn't find any other purpose.

You know what I found interesting, TWD was fucking huge because you got to play a dad nurturing a cute girl, same reason TLOU and Bioshock Infinite blew up to a lesser extent, problems with annoying escort missions aside there's a distinct niche and demand for "daughteru sims" that developers seem to be neglecting, which is weird considering how many games for girls deliberately exploit their biological instinct, to nest and nurture, not just Pokemon or the Sims but shit that has both like ARK is fucking filled with girls building houses and taming pets, I'm astonished this market base has been so neglected when there's a clear demand on the male side, the best we usually get is a dog companion

Attached: 1563917765568.jpg (600x726, 39K)

That look is called JOOST

Yeah it's on a channel called the Club Hub. There's english subs.

Retard, men and women do not fucking react the same way. Suicide rates skyrocket for single women in their late forties, being single is nothing but gravy for men because hookers totally work for them but not women who instead need a family. Are you legit retarded?

I honestly don't want to believe this is real because otherwise I would feel sorry for her.

It's a crime to purposefully misgender someone when you are in a position of authority over them, and even then, it's never used. Lobsterman just found it to be the perfect entrypoint to grift a bunch of desperate incels and make millions off of their neetbux.

So I heard she refused her DS gig?

>You will never

Attached: 7cacbbdb38b472c09b2e7a02a81e3f38582766643205fe5aa0dd5e479486e549.jpg (1600x1063, 95K)

She's the Keegan Michael Key of gaming

Attached: oof.jpg (537x783, 86K)

Men nurture out of a sense of ownership. They will nurture anything they think they own, even a bicycle. That is why
once they learn their property cheated or their kids are not theirs they automatically become trash.

Kojima never called her back

Listen buddy I'm sorry your dad left your mom and she hung herself in her wardrobe because she was left looking after a little shit like you on her own but not every woman can be pigeonholed. Take a break from the internet, go outside and actually speak to women sometime.

Actually I saved my father from being destroyed by that worthless parasite that is my mother. Nice try, tranny.

skinny eyelashes, would not fug

the newest fire emblem game is proof of that as well but society and existence itself is pretty cruel towards men they have to take the brunt of existence and are told to never complain or show emotions

More like Konami told him to back the fuck off

>feeling sorry for rich people with looks
Why?

I hope you jest

how do you guys think she feels about all the porn with her 3d model? No way she hasn't seen it yet

you can't because they never leave their house. also, you think you would want it but you don't. hate to be that guy but introverted girls are fucking retarded.

Time to watch it again.

Attached: X0Wfzza.png (303x400, 254K)

that's why I don't want to feel bad for her but they make it sound like she has a sad NEET life

read the thread she has seen ALL of it it went something like
>arent you gonna do anything to get it taken down?
>No?its harmless its fantasy its not really me let them have fun

She probably masturbates to fempov of quiet