I need some mobile game to keep me busy while at work and there's nothing to do (got a lot of downtime)

I need some mobile game to keep me busy while at work and there's nothing to do (got a lot of downtime).

I previously played a lot of Azur Lane but I'm kinda burned out on it. Dragalia Lost isn't officially in the EU yet and that Pokémon trainer gacha game isn't out yet.

Any suggestions, please?
Bonus points if it's a game you can pause and pick up again as you wish without having to 100% dedicate x minutes in one go to something.

Attached: mobile-games-670x335.jpg (670x335, 21K)

Fate/Grand Order

Attached: C9EF40AD-BF63-4186-BC42-495030FA6944.jpg (755x1024, 68K)

Play with your peenus.

gasketball
tnns
ridiculous fishing
dandy dungeon
desert golfing
xcom

Haven't played it but according to people it's pretty expensive, it's also too old for me to still want to get into it now I think

Pokemon Masters is out in 10 days. Just download Pokemon Crystal or whatever and that'll tide you over til then.

Tower Fortress. It's a roguelite by Nitrome, who you may know as the company who made all those lit flash games back in 2012. It's honestly fucking great.

Oh is it, only 10 days to go? EU too, right?
I haven't played it yet at all so I'm not even sure if it's really gonna be that great but I like the idea of actually playing a new game and not hopping into one that's been out for 2-3 years.

Getting into NA is completely fine. Also the expensive thing is only really for bling purposes. Its unironically one of the most ftp friendly gachas on the menu right now since you can clear most content with just 1-3* servants.
Infact the 2 best farming servants in the game are 1* (Arash and Spartacus). Which paired with a support Waver can basically clear all dailies easily.

Attached: 7B0BB702-A44A-445E-B352-E8BA2BF43408.jpg (1920x1920, 819K)

Chaos Rings 3
Oddmar
Sky by Thatgamecompany
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (good gacha)
Implosion: Never Lose Hope
Space Justice
Monster Super League

Attached: Sky.jpg (2560x1440, 702K)

Anyone played Wonder Tactics?
Looks like a turn based RPG with pretty neat graphics

Another Eden is pretty much an actual single player RPG that just happens to have gacha.

Magikarp Jump

just emulate GBA

Is it a "finish once and done" kind of game or does it have some quasi infinite endgame to it?

Honkai Impact 3

This looks cool but very graphically intensive, I worry my ol Galaxy S7 might not be able to handle it

The Room
The Room 2
The Room 3
The Room: Old Sins
The House of Da Vinci

Attached: YxGfxqK.png (330x330, 164K)

Who has tried Evertale?
Costs 50 cents up front but has a nice art style, good looking turn based combat RPG and to make up for the 50 cents entry they apparently have a much fairer gacha system

Freedoom, and do whatever the fuck you want with any .wads or .pk3 files

I don't really want to play Doom on my phone

A few of the Dragon Quests have been ported to mobile, if that's your speed. A quick save option has been added so you can save, quit, reload any time you need it.

yeah i want to stuck with 1* 3* forever haha

Attached: towardsbottomhole.png (187x269, 5K)

Night of the Full Moon if you like Slay the Spire.