Wealth beyond measure, Outlander

Wealth beyond measure, Outlander

Attached: dunmer.jpg (281x351, 13K)

shit like this is why the archive went down

nobody cares about the archive. There are plenty other Yea Forums and /vg/ archives out there. Also learn to screencap

Seed beyond feed, Sneedlander

suck beyond fuck, chucklander

sneed

this isn't cp

Post the right one N'wah

Attached: 1564456466037.jpg (274x351, 20K)

>NOOO MUH ARCHIVE I CAN'T LOOK UP THIS ONE WOJAK THREAD FROM TWO YEARS AGO

Why is it that sneedposters claim they exist solely to drive Simpsons threads off of Yea Forums, then come to fucking Yea Forums to make Simpsons threads just to sneedpost in them?

The archive went down because the fbi is inciting terrorism, got caught red handed, and now doesn’t want to embarrass themselves again

You probably know this though

Is this the Morrowind thread? I just started playing it because you cunts won't shut up about it, but it fucking sucks. I finally got out of that boring as fuck tutorial section and now I have no idea what to do. Some dickhead wanted my ring but I told him to fuck off. Am I supposed to give him the ring to continue the story?

>he said no to the BBEG
lmao good luck, no wonder you're having a shit time

Sn'wah.

[citation needed]

>WHAAAA MUH ARCHIVE MOMMY AAAAH

Attached: 1565115403097.jpg (621x621, 77K)

You guys submitted it to court. An affidavit containing 8ch posts of a violent user.... replying to posts that contain a fucking (You).

So then people looked up the ID and see a bunch of terrorist shit. It’s undeniable proof that the FBI incites terrorism on the internet.

And you know this. Kill yourself, kill your co-workers, kill your family. You sicken me

The wood elf? Yeah you have to give him the ring to continue the game. That triggers the main quest to start. Once you loot the stump (you'll understand when you reach that point) you've reached the end. After that you just kind of wander until you get tired. There's not much else to do.

>sneed thread
this is a morrowind thread idiot

>the fbi incites violence
>kill kill kill!

Hello fbi

well la di da N'wah

>NOOOOOOOO IT WAS ALL THE FBI'S FAULT DADDY TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN FALSEFLAG FALSEFLAG FALSEFLAG REEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA TRANNIESSSSSSSSSS
If you think you're convincing anybody with your lukewarm shit, I don't know what to tell you other than you're fucking delusional, kiddo. Stay in school.

Yeah there are no sneedposts here
Oh wait....

sneed

I don't control what people post here, but I made this thread as a morrowind thread. Never did I ever seek to incite sneedposting. You're just a paranoid retarded incel who needs to have sex

>gets caught inciting terrorism
>spergs out

Kill them all you faggot
They are going to incite plebs to kill each other so might as well tell them to kill each other. They actually deserve to die though unlike school children or people attending concerts in Las Vegas

Attached: 28212.png (467x521, 226K)