Deeeeaaath

deeeeaaath

Attached: black-white_15.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IR9NnGcB094
bwgame.wildman-productions.org/index.php?action=showpage&pagename=home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>playing the game at night
>it whispers my fucking name

Attached: too many sweats.jpg (426x341, 31K)

I always wanted more god simulator games. Are there any new ones?

What a timeless classic. It's a shame people don't normally know it, and especially the younger crowd.

For all the shit Lion Head and Molyneux got, god damn did their games have charm.

Always my GOTYAY.

>my name isn't on the list
>a bunch of random shit is
T-thanks.

Offspring!
I really don't understand what went wrong. During Bullfrong and early Lionhead days Molyneux made so much good stuff. Sure, there were some stinkers too, but nobody can make hits all the time. But then at some point it all just turned crap.

>Voice changes if you are good,evil or neutral
Kino

I only happen to stumble upon this gem because of my dad buying random PC games when I was like 10 years old. This will forever be one of my top 5 games of all time.

This used to scare me so much I couldn't play it for years after buying it

My first lionhead game was B&W and I eventually went back and experienced games like populous.I thoroughly enjoyed fable 1&2 . I feel like Molyneux gets a bad rap but he always seemed passionate and ambitious when it came to his titles, sometimes to a fault. With that said I always enjoyed their games the studio put out even if they didn't live up to hype. Maybe I was too young to understand all the bs I was being fed (27 now). I remember reading articles on how ambitious project ego was meant to be and fable didn't even come close that that. Still enjoyed my time with it though.

Molyneux is like Lucas, he got good ideas but he needs people to tell him when to stop and filter out all the bad ideas

>Godus

The absolute state of Molyneux

>teach your creature mega blast
>losing the destruction challenge in creature isle
>my creature finally uses mega blast and the other creature just gives up.
I had to sacrifice so many damned people for that but it was worth it.
It will always be one of my favorite games and it's probably the only game out there today that deserves a VR port, I want to beat the shit out of my retard cow with my own hands.

Yeah like when they took the pause menu out of fable 3 and the health bar and pretty much everything else.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (636x464, 36K)

God, fable 3 was a wreck

>

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-140054__01.jpg (1080x982, 121K)

Why would you sit through an entire day teaching your creature blast miracle? It takes like 0.5% per miracle for an ape to learn that miracle. Just teach it extreme fireball miracle or something

Mom denied me from playing this when I was kid. Is it good?

If Molyneux is to be believed, he didn't really do much with Fable 3 except let them put his name on the box.
But then again, he shilled that crappy Kinect game hard. So I dunno if there's any truth to that claim.

>slaps his turtle creature until he got damaged
>his turtle tripped on a small house
>HELP ME FRIEND, YOU MUST HELP ME

>

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-140546__01.jpg (1080x939, 109K)

Peter spread himself too thin after the success of Black & White. The guy started way too many projects, of which only 3 actually got released, and in a half-baked state at that. For instance he was supposed to be the director of B&W2, but he pretty much ended up leaving the team to their own devices since he had his hands full having to juggle multiple different productions for different publishers. He's an idea guy, not a businessman, so unsurprisingly it all came tumbling down and Lionhead had to sell out to Microsoft to stay afloat.

Land 2 > Land 3 > Land 1 > Land 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Land 5

god i hate this fucking fag

youtu.be/IR9NnGcB094
Mandatory.

Hear me out Yea Forums

Black & White sold for $24.99
No improvements
No bug fixes
No graphics improvement
No new miracles
No new creatures
Only multiplayer capabilities

>give them what they all need
>I get some recolored bear as a return 4 vortexes later

T-thanks

>publishing rights belong to EA
>IP rights belong to Microsoft

easier said than done

You mean the free mod...?
bwgame.wildman-productions.org/index.php?action=showpage&pagename=home

worst part was having to listen to their song over and over and over and over again eidle eidle eeee

I got the game on release day, and this song is STILL stuck in my head. Worst earworm ever

What the fuck? I always wanted this. God fucking damn finally I can achieve my childhood dreams to shit on other player's villages online

What's even worse is their song bugging out and not singing at all, leaving the entire dialogue to finish over a minute or two just to let them finish what they are singing. I don't know why this shit isn't skippable

t-thanks Todd

I'm up for some multiplayer chaos if you guys are up.

w-what?

Recently downloaded this again, went through the first island, started the second and now the game randomly stopped starting up.

>shit game I played 2 decades ago
>still IMMEDIATELY understand OP from catalog when I read it
Deaaaaaaaaaath

Attached: china building fun things.jpg (2560x1920, 3.13M)

some shit was pretty rough to understand in this game

Game asks for your name at the start for this purpose, so that at night it's whispered. Not all names are recorded though.

It's especially creepy, because as OP implies, you hear "death" whispered everytime one of your followers dies, so you're used to these whispers in your ear. When it's your name is when it gets creepy.

I used to steal all of this guys grain, scaffolds and got my creature to practice healing on his turtle after I slapped the living fuck out of it, he never seemed to mind, cool guy.

Attached: 1544412320144.jpg (308x308, 40K)

Was this game hard only for me? I remember it being like almost impossible in land 4 and cheesing it with scaffolding for influence so i could throw rocks at enemies

>that building
wtf, are there no windows? a linux building?

Attached: this is.png (620x494, 342K)

While the campaign of 1 was better, I'd prefer an update to 2, with more free-form gamemodes and updated MP.

>Offspring!

>villagers whine to you because they need kids
YOU HAVE A FUCKING DICK FAGGOT, USE IT

>reach final stage
>there's a bug so my monster is forever nerfed now since I played it unpatched
oh well

windows lead to reactionary thoughts

It is nearly timeless...

Reminds me how good the animations for this were.

>remember reading some faq about growth mechanics in black and white
>wanted a big creature
>apparently the ape and sheep grew the fastest
>and they stopped growing after reaching a certain age
>they grew by sleeping while being well fed iirc
>so I just made the creature eat and sleep for his first 16 years of life
>then I made him carry bigger and bigger rocks around
>could carry boulders that I had to split in half like 5 times before I could lift them
>had this enormous, super strong creature.. who was a fucking moron because I hadn't taught it anything else
>and the enemy creatures size all scaled with my creatures size so meh

No. Thank your mom