Comfy Switch thread

> ctrl+f
> no switch thread
Let's fix that. What're you playing, most looking forward too, any hopes and dreams?

Personally hoping for a new Mario & Luigi where AlphaDream gets full creative control again.

Attached: swatch.jpg (1280x853, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwvKTwm10
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually use it for the indie ports. Currently waiting for Skullgirls 2nd Encore, and might get The Darkest Dungeon some other time.

Working my way through Omega Labyrinth Life. Looking forward to Astral Chain and Gun Gun Pixies. Hoping for a swift release of panzer Dragoon Remake and in the future a Starfox game to get the franchise back in fucking track. Also Radiant Silvergun port when?

Attached: IMG_20190818_043438.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>tfw accidentally got super glue on my joycon
But I'm playing through FE right now, looking to finish it before mana collection gets here.

>where AlphaDream gets full creative control again.
They always had that.

Anyone here who also use the Skull n Co grip case?
Switch portable mode is comfy as fuck with it.

Attached: 81ehYcz3xWL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 201K)

Posted this in the earlier one. Thinking about picking up
>NSMBU
>Tropical Freeze
>Mario Tennis (unsure about this one)
>MHGU
>Astral Chain (depending on how good it is)
>Spyro trilogy (depending on how good the port is)
>Various indies
Anything in particular you guys would recommend?

Attached: 2019081808370800-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 306K)

SteamWorld games, World of Final Fantasy

nintendo's creative influence over dream team / paper jam and the remakes is well known by now

We can only dream M&L bros. I've been playing superstar saga dx to bring back some hope

I doubt any of you have Just Dance 2019 but if you do, are you able to link your Ubisoft account?

pick up tropical freeze, it's probably my pic for 2d platformer of the deccade. If you haven't played it yet rayman legends is also good

Thought about getting one on eBay but forgot about it. It does look pretty comfy.

tonight i finally 100% odyssey

looking forward to Animal crossing. Because every other game is exhausting. Currently filling the void with stardew or mta Portia. Not cutting it though... I hope my girlfriend actually enjoys animal crossing so we can visit each others shit. Sounds adorable. Really pumped to hear hat in time is coming.

Attached: 46DE5FE6-35E2-42FB-AF3A-E7736BAC04C1.gif (155x201, 506K)

They aren't any more involved now than they were with the previous games.

Patiently waiting for Rune Factory 4, or another SoS title to get my farm on. I guess Outer Worlds as well, but that's not strictly a Switch title.

I've preordered Pokemon as well, but the controversies around that game are kinda killing it for me. But I guess we'll see.

Which of these games do you guys recommend buying: Hyrule Warriors or Tropical Freeze?
It's a bit tough for me to choose because I enjoy Musous and Platformers.

Attached: 1538342185645.jpg (1280x1043, 663K)

Both are really good. Hyrule Warriors will last you a long, long, long time because the amount of content it has is insane.

But Tropical Freeze is also really good.

Tropical Freeze!

It's fucking great, good price and fast delivery.
You also have 3 set of grips with different size, to adapt the case to your big or small hands.

Bought it few weeks ago and its great, really wish I had it from the start. BoTW without the grip gave me hand cramps for days.

Haven't played HW, but TF is a really good platformer, I highly recommend it.

It's pretty great, surprised that Nintendo didn't try to sell a product like that for their switch but I guess that would have make them recognize indirectly that switch portable mode isn't comfy for long session of game.

Attached: IMG_20190729_183337-1.jpg (2870x2198, 1.81M)

Fucking this, playing on switch for hours is comfy now with it

And if Nintendo did that, it would cost three time more than the Skull n Co grip case.
nice black hand btw

any of you lads have any experience with those case + battery pack combos? Any specific models worth getting? Stock battery life is pretty shit if im honest

Attached: Switch_Power_Pack_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

just be yourself
and try to have a good time

Thanks, people often tell me that I have girly hands, which make me anxious

Attached: 1558041075623.png (680x680, 401K)

From my experience Mario Tennis gets old really quickly and the game was very unbalanced (this might have changed since i last played though though) i'd recommend just getting DKCTF because it's an amazing platformer

>tfw too much of a brainlet to install homebrew
>don't want my account to be banned

Tropical Freeze is a better game overall, but Hyrule Warriors was surprisingly decent for a musou game. If you've never played Tropical Freeze before, it's worth full price. Hyrule Warriors try to see if you can buy it for $30 or less. You'll get a lot more hours out of Hyrule Warriors though.

Attached: NintendoSwitchRanked.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

Tropical Freeze is a must play

Is it really necessary for there to be a 24/7 Switch general on Yea Forums?
also Astral Chains leak when?

You can't get your account banned with emunand unless you're retarded.
And switch paid online isn't worth missing the hacking experience if you have a old switch (new switchs aren't hackable)

>tfw too much of a brainlet to install homebrew
no you aren't

>all this shilling for Topical Freeze
I must be the only one who didn't like it, even though I actually enjoyed DKC Returns

Attached: 1533088311455.png (350x350, 160K)

waiting for my battery to charge

I find it weird that you'd enjoy Returns but not TF when it's basically a more refined version of that game.

I really wish online Mario Maker multiplayer worked properly

It's because it basically was kind of the same stuff. By the time I finished DKCR I was kinda done with it. I though I would enjoy TF since a long time had passed (I played Returns on the Wii back when it launched), but I guess I was still feeling the same. Also the lack of a proper dpad on the switch makes platformers a lot less enjoyable for me.

Been playing 3 Houses. It's fun.
I want something else to play but I'm not sure what.

My problem with these cases is that you have to take it off to dock it. Too much of a hassle. Plus it puts strain on the plastic. Especially since I play docked as much as undocked.

Still playing Zelda BotW while waiting on Daemon X Machina, Link's Awakening remake, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Currently almost at 400/900 korok seeds...

Attached: ECQVf-kUcAAgfNn.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Attached: ECQVf-UUIAA5cJl.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Waiting on DQXI. Been playing 3 for the first time while I wait. Probably gonna do 5 next. Have Builders 2 on ps4, but regret not getting it on switch for portable mode.

Attached: ECQVf-cUIAAI8zl.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Attached: ECQVf-dUcAAhTjR.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I really hope SE release DQ1-2-3 on Switch

What ps2 game is this?

Mine is dockable, You don't need to take it out to play in docked mode, unless you need the joycons, I have 2 pair so not a issue to me

Tropical Freeze, MHGU and maybe Astral Chain are the only games you've listed that are any good.

>Consider buying a switch before it comes out
>Decide to wait and see what games come out for it
>Fucking nothing but ports
Jesus Christ. I struggle to think of games for the switch. Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Smash. What else? Just ports. I already played BOTW.

Attached: 1515072933908.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Is Tropical Freeze worth buying full price ($60) if I like platformers?

ok

Doesn't it fuck with the connection?

Yes, it's one of the best platformers out on the market. I still feel iffy about them charging full price for a Wii U port, but then again I don't regret buying it full price on my Wii U either, so eh.

Playing Zelder for 30 mins now and it hasnae told me how to light fires or combat.

Attached: zelderbrefofdawild.png (1004x914, 1.21M)

Weegie cunt

What you on about.

Astral Chain, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion are all there you know

but I can understand not being into any of those

To light a fire, you need a bundle of wood (chop down a tree), a flint (mine breakable ore deposits) and a metallic weapon. Drop the wood and flint together, then strike the flint with your metal weapon. Alternatively, look around for active fire sources (particularly found in Bokoblin camps) and carry that fire around with a torch or wooden weapon.

There's a combat tutorial shrine in Kakariko Village, which is the next objective on your map after you complete the Great Plateau.

Worth it for splatoon alone desu

Now that Splatoon 2 is no longer being updated and I haven't touched it since the final Splatfest, I may just hack my Switch.

Not really

What about Splatoon 3? Are you not going to wait for that??

Can't fucking wait for Astral though, playing Three Houses in the meantime.
Is Cadence of Hyrule worth $25?

Attached: 175028463591.png (1684x1920, 1.46M)

not really, it's a pretty decent game but really short, and unlike necrodancer it's not that replayable

Thanks for the help.

Rate my collection

+Digital:
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Dragon Marked for Death
Katamari Damacy Reroll
Minecraft
Pokken Tournament DX
Sonic Mania

Attached: collection.jpg (2016x1512, 1.12M)

go buy tropical freeze (unless you have it on wii u)

3/10

Only good games you've got there are Super Mario Maker 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Bayonetta 1 and Minecraft.

Xenoblade 2 (+ Torna DLC), Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Pokemon, Demon X Machina, Rune Factory 5 and SMT V (at some point in the future).
It's not so bad if you like anime games.

Splatoon 3 is years away at best
If I can't buy a legit copy to play on my pirate Switch then I'll just get another Switch for my legit stuff

Asked this in the previous thread and got few answers. I'm getting the games in pic related but I'm not interested in Pokémon nor Animal Crossing. Suggestions for other games coming out?

Attached: switch games.jpg (763x1220, 419K)

Tropical freeze and some good indies are really the only worthy tiitles fro your list. Pathetic how the switch's best game are wii U ports.

Dragon Quest and Rune Factory

You can also just restore your NAND backup to remove any traces of your Switch being tampered with.

DQ XI, Alliance Alive HD, Rune Factory 4S, Disgaea 4, Atelier Ryza

Attached: 1560210775525.png (729x516, 347K)

>Is it really necessary for there to be a 24/7 Switch general on Yea Forums?
On a board where every other thread is
>REEE NINTENDO SUCKS THIRD PARTY WHEN???
I'd say it's justified.

Gonna start The Last Remnant tomorrow when my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pro controller arrives, maybe gonna play some Sanic and Patobox in the meanwhile, also gonna pre-order Astral Chain next week too

I'm having problems with my fuckin joycons again with the drift, I already fixed them some months ago but I am having problems again

Attached: IMG_20190711_214840.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Had a lot of fun with the Bayonetta games, Odessey, Three Houses and BoTW.
The rest is okay, 7.5/10

are there any must-have wiiu exclusives that did NOT get ported to the switch?

Attached: 6740443d5d96a9b9cb817860a5ac0a32.jpg (1689x2233, 858K)

these threads generally don't get snoyfags and console war soldiers so they're definitly better than most threads here

W101

Xenoblade Chronicles X and W101

I wish Nintendo stopped being Nintendo and release them

Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade X

Agreed

I post here though and according to astral chains threads I am a snoy baby whatever that means

What's the mecha game? Never heard of it.

That's Daemon X Machina. It's looking a bit rough but might be cool.

there are some interesting looking games but they are twice the price of ps4/xbone games. I can't justify it

I want to play Dragon Quest. I just don't know which platform to buy it on. I have a PC PS5 and Switch. I've read that the Switch version is supposed to be definitive. I also believe it has graphical downgrades.
Iunno.

Is there any reason to buy BoI on Switch now when I heard a new update/version is coming soon? Will this new version be a separate game or just a free patch to the base game? The last time I played BoI it was a Flash game.

Currently own:
>Three Houses
>Smash
>Xenoblade 2
>Katamari

Looking forward to buying
>Astral chain
>Dragon quest XI
>Digimon complete edition
>Digimon Survive
>No more heroes 3
>Langrisser
>Trials of mana
>Torna
>Bayo 1 and 2
>TWEWY

There's also some imports I want with english subs and text but importing specifically for physical like Ace attorney trilogy, Super robot wars T V and X, SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays, and Omega Labyrinth Life. Never imported before so very nervous about doing so even though I have the money for the ones already released. Probably going to be buying DQXIS, TWEWY, Bayo 1 and 2 and Torna for sure by the end of the year.

from the footage that has been shown the downgrades don't seem that noticeable. It seems like it doesn't drop below 30fps and the details only become apparent when compared side by side. The artstyle is so good that I don't think I will be personally bothered by any downgrade.

Switch is by far the superior version. Who honestly gives a fuck about it having a few less blades of grass?

Rayman Legends
Sonic Mania
Doom 2016 (if you don't have access to it on other platforms and can find it cheap)
Another vote for Tropical Freeze

Attached: 1562152429695.png (484x452, 120K)

This. On Switch you get the pixel style present in the handheld release only in Japan previously, Japanese voices, new story content including character specific shit, etc.

At least the devs are listening to fan feedback from the demo. They had me at gyro controls.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwvKTwm10

I wish I bought TWEWY at launch cause I want everything physical and it's impossible to find anymore

same with tales of vesperia

Is Amazon not a viable option where you live?

I'd much rather choose Doom on Switch over PS4/Xbone due to gyro controls.

yeah doom is like $5 on ps4, even if i didnt have a ps4 i wouldnt pay more for the switch version, just put of principle

Even after all the changes the game still seems to struggle framerate wise and from what I've seen weapons still lack proper feedback from shooting them. I will still be getting it since they seem to really care about their game and I want to support them, but I don't really have high hopes for it.

> Disgaea 5
> Disgaea 1
Everything else doesn't matter, you got decent taste.

Bought a second hand Switch yesterday, it's very uncomfortable to hold and the battery drain so quickly. So far I'm not impressed.

Why did you help him ? Turbofaggot.

>no FIFA
0/10

Should have bought the longer life model.

Buy Daemon X Machina.

Attached: 1565816893850.png (480x600, 378K)

planning to buy a switch lite so I can play videogames in bed since every day after I come home from work I unwind way better in my bed rather than sitting in a chair at the PC since I already do that for 8 hours at work

what games are you interested in bro

Fifa 20

Three Houses, Astral Chain, New MH, Daemon X Machina, SMTV if it ever comes out. Maybe Zelda and Pokemon? Never owned a Nintendo console before.

Give me turn based rpgs! (and maybe rts)

Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 5, FE3H, Grandia Collection, Labyrinth of Refrain, Final Fantasy IX, Into the Breach

Since I barely play docked mode, should I buy the Switch Lite ?

Link's Awakening

Nope.
The regular one's okay in handheld mode and has a bigger screen.

Ok then should I buy the first one (cheaper) or the revision ?

Never got why people would play in bed.
Obviously its come but youre ruining your sleep by staring at a screen minutes before actually sleeping.

>What're you playing,
Getting Three Houses later today, hope it's good. It'll be my first FE game.
>most looking forward too,
Pre-ordered Link's Awakening, Ghostbusters Remastered, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Pokemon Shield. Really looking forward to Metroid Prime 4.
>any hopes and dreams?
A new Punch-Out!!. It's my favorite Nintendo franchise and ARMS really didn't do it for me in terms of a replacement. Maybe another 2D Metroid that isn't a remake.

Revision obviously. It's main selling point is the longer battery life.

why do people pay 60€ for mario kart and smash bros which are essentially local party games? seems a bit overpriced

Because they are the only online games anyone cares about sans splatoon and they have to justify their 20 a month

Because sometimes you pay amounts of money to have an enjoyable time with your friends. Fucking loser.

Get the revised one, it has more battery life.

I'd kinda like Fatal Frame V to get ported over without all the NOA fuckery, but it's not a must-have by any means. Xenoblade X would be great for more exposure but goddamn, I don't think I have the energy to do all that shit a second time.

NSMBU is actually pretty fun, not worth $60 but it’s still a good game

>a new Mario & Luigi where AlphaDream gets full creative control again
I fucking hate that this won't ever happen again

Attached: 1565355773426.jpg (417x365, 16K)

>Is there any reason to buy BoI on Switch now when I heard a new update/version is coming soon
Well they did say that update was coming to consoles but it will come out much later as usual.

Katana Zero is awesome, why didn’t you tell me?

I got the original and the battery life is pretty short when playing games. The screen is already too small for some games. I can’t even imagine how bad it’ll be to read text in the Switch Lite.

It is?
I was debating that our Valkyria. Ended up going with Valkyria but I can buy KZ later.
Maybe after Grandia.

I mean, it’s like Hotline Miami, pure style, speed and flashiness

Finally got the 2nd replacement stick from China and fixed my shitch.
Nintendo is so forward thinking.
They actually extend the gameplay to irl.
Spent half an hour fiddling with screws and ribbon cable's before everything worked fine. It's like a vidya puzzles irl.
Who even wants a system that just works fine out the box and continues to work fine? Booooriiiiiing.
Owning a shitch is like owning a classic BMW. Always breaking down but you can be a part of the inner circle of fags who jerk each other off.

Attached: IMAG1038.jpg (2688x1520, 788K)

Missed out on the limited edition on the Nintendo shop so gonna miss it.

Drifting problems too? I am
And I have problems with the stick too

Jewtendo gonna Jewtendo

Yeah. The kit was like £2 and had everything, screwdriver, stick and even control stick caps.
This is the 2nd time I'm fixing a joycon. Overly engineered and flimsy. Compare a joycon or pro controller to the 360 controller. Lmao shitch doesn't even have pressure sensitive triggers.

Playing the DS version of Chrono Trigger on the switch rn
pretty fun

Attached: chronodsonswitchandroid.jpg (4160x2340, 1.66M)

why arent you playing on your DS right now?

Attached: E1F87F10-6EFB-49CF-B1F3-11808A54664B.jpg (1722x1861, 914K)

>tonight i finally 100% odyssey
How long did it take?

huh? I can't hear you

Attached: gizmondo.jpg (640x479, 47K)

was gonna start this on switch but couldn’t get used to the motion controls/touchscreen gameplay

Anyone know how well Banjo emulates on the Switch?

I just started it, it seems a bit weird to control, specially as a lefty

WHERE IS MY WESTERN RELEASE DATE?

Attached: rune-factory-4.original.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

>Ghostbusters Remastered
I thought I was the only one. Can’t wait to play through this again.

Finished up BotW recently. Ganon himself is pretty disappointing as a final boss, especially compared to the blights. I guess the whole idea was to make it feel grand and "epic," but there's zero challenge.

What was the last game that game them creative freedom?

>Grease stains around buttons

How's the emulation?

I want a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on this thing.

Attached: he_not_in.png (320x476, 340K)

near perfect, some input lag, but not sure if it's cause of bluetooth or android, or cause I patched the emulator instead of buying

YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CHOCOBO AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT

Attached: 1566055051625.jpg (1600x800, 359K)

>any hopes and dreams?
still waiting

Attached: 1523844536069.png (702x1137, 1.19M)

>or android
Ohh... That's a shame. I'll wait for non-Android emulation. It's great that they got it working, I'll think about doing it, just for DQIV Android. Have you tried beefier games?

I'd rather Wario in the Shake Dimension. Game's too gorgeous to stay on the Wii.

Just finished my first route in FE3H, gonna start a BL route now. Also waiting on physical Freedom Planet, Astral Chain and Ninja Saviors.

Attached: 1552157211575.jpg (820x740, 137K)

while I really like shake it's artstyle I just think it was a bit bland compared to other wario land games
I think world deserves another chance as it has a lot of untapped potential

Attached: 1566087454879.jpg (1424x1456, 77K)

friendly reminder that miyamoto's only significant involvement with paper jam was suggesting a dash button

How much do you want Megaman Zero 1-4 Collection for the Switch? How comfy would it be?

Attached: 66F0C1A8-B3D2-4DA3-A281-3C112CBB4E7E.jpg (2277x2228, 1.69M)

but user, it's already out

Attached: 1445870104524.png (396x384, 193K)

Are Diablo III and DOOM good ports?

>And switch paid online isn't worth missing the hacking experience if you have a old switch

I play splatoon, smash and tennis almost nightly so that isn’t true for me.

>DOOM
No. That port is shit on every system.

i'm talking about DOOM (2016)

D3 is great, coming from someone who blew hundreds of hours on D3 since 2012. Handheld mode in bed is beyond comfy.

>What're you playing
Mario Maker
>most looking forward too
Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokemon and Doom Eternal
>any hopes and dreams
SNES games and SMT V at Tokyo Game Show

I got pillars of eternity, loved it but it's a buggy unplayable mess on the switch which really sucks as I bought that over fire emblem

I saw Easy Allies playing it recently and the low fps seemed awkward for Doom 2016, Diablo seemed ok-ish, judging from a Digital Foundry video

How does the Switch Online NES library work, doI get access to all past NES games or just the ones from the month I subscribe going forward?

In that case it's about what you would expect from a portable fps. I wouldn't recommend it over the other versions but if the switch is your only option then go for it.

the former

All the previously released NES games which may or may not include "special" versions what is basically easy mode since it starts you with mid/late-game level stuff

> tfw new wario land never ever

Attached: 1522948149527s.jpg (937x768, 59K)

What the fuck were they thinking with HD rumble?
Shit is loud as fuck.

Also, is anyone else getting an electroshock from his Switch every now and then?

So I have a monitor that doesn't have any audio input, so I'm stuck with using my Switch without sound. But I'm thinking about using the AUX to connect my pretty good portable speaker to it. Should I do it? Anyone have any experience with that type of setup?

>Shit is loud as fuck.
It's less loud than any other rumble function I've used (which is PS2, DS rumble, PS3 and PS4). Wipe your hands or pass them through something that can attract electricity, that shit shouldn't be happening.

should I hack my switch so i can pirate and emulate

Yes. These games and online aren't worth paying for so that's the best thing anyone can do.

>Playing
Mostly CTR still. Gonna start FE3H tomorrow.
>Looking forward to
Astral Chain, Dragon Quest XI
>Hopes and dreams
GBA era Pokemon ports please

Well, there's that controversial huge anime tiddies game that was censored on PS4, Omega something or other.

What comes with the digimon complete edition?

I don't. It's fine as it is. Maybe megaman X9 would be cool.

Attached: DSC_0037.jpg (3264x2448, 2.78M)

not that guy, in the “test paired joycons” screen, they’re SO LOUD, but in-game they’re fine

I think it’s Cyber Sleuth and its ‘sequel’

Why does she have two sets of talons?

Attached: Selzauide.png (440x470, 302K)

>What're you playing
3H, loving every second.

>most looking forward too
DaemonxMachina

>any hopes and dreams
Pokemon colosseum remake

>he bought a wiiu

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Dragon Quest XI S

Ports/remakes of the first 3 Dragon Quest Games

>Ports/remakes of the first 3 Dragon Quest Games
If they do that, it'll be the android/PS4 versions, which are the SNES remakes, just uglier.

I'd be fine with that

Is it too late to buy one at this point?

Yeah, it's becoming discontinued in a few days.

Sorry

No. It is just getting started.

Are you sure those are real joycons?

>Anyone have any experience with that type of setup?
I plug my switch into my amp every once in a while and it works like a dream.

Gihren did nothing wrong.

For those of you who mainly used docked mode, do you find the Switch screen a bit too small to use?
Say you're going to a uni dorm or travel for 6 months or so. Will you be able play on your Switch with that little screen? Or will you invest in one of those portable monitors?

It's very adequate. Many games even look better on it because of the ppi.

DOOM went from shit to high tier when they gave the game gyro aiming.

I still don't understand why console shooters haven't adopted gyro.

I just bought one, I’ll be mad if they announce a Switch Pro next year

Why not just, trade in or sell your current one and buy the pro version?
Well that was hard, was it?

Sucks to be you I guess?

Attached: 1537407069811.gif (216x300, 44K)

I still have 3 vouchers and I'm trying to figure out what to use them for.

>BotW
>Mario Kart 8
>Astral Chain
>Demon x Machina
>Luigi Mansion 3
>Maybe Dragon Quest

Please give recommendations.

Because only Nintendo gave it full support, it was either half assed (Sony) or done controller free (Microsoft)

Can’t resell consoles to stores in my country,it’s not a common practice to use them for further purchases, only to other people (who will likely not buy an used Switch for more than dirt cheap)

Well the xbone controller doesn't have gyro. And since most shooters are multiplat, they probably just can't do extra work on a different platform or Microsoft will throw a fit.
Also waggle has a bad rap.

Just ignore Eric.

BotW, DQ and Astral Chain (wait for its release to see if its actually good) or MK8

>Also waggle has a bad rap.
That's really a shame isn't it. I mean, a lot of games on the Wii were vastly improved by motion controls but all people could think of was the third party shovelware.

>Pokemon LGBT
0/10 apply yourself

I'll admit that when a game release in multiplat, Switch comes to last.
For me, better performance and higher res triumphs over versatility of Switch.
I guess that this is one of the downsides of owning multiple gaming systems.

Attached: Cross+Platform+Gaming.jpg (1000x563, 81K)

Steam's controller support does make it possible to make most games support gyro aim through one setup or another. But if you're playing such a game on the PC, you might as well just use a mouse.

granted if you're a richfag you could probably drop a few for a gpd win 2

I wonder if Doom Eternal will support gyro

>and the battery drain so quickly.
Should've bought the revised model then, dum dum.

If you try to unlock the Switch by pressing A and ZR you hear a honk sound. Got an other sound but i forgot the combination. Yes, i'm easily entertained.

thats a minute of my life gone forever, thanks I guess

Try the L trigger and R trigger

Click the left or right stick

I mean L and R analog stick, not trigger

You can do that with different buttons. It's very fun.

S O U L
O
U
L

the switch is really good for ds emulation
i hope they port the games to it because i dont wanna hack it ;-;

Attached: 5786778.jpg (880x660, 69K)

No, just look for a hackable console on ebay. Not worth it otherwise.

playing through ratchet 1 now, very fun.

Attached: vitasly.jpg (3739x3024, 2.18M)

You got the lite early?

this has like 3 levels to it

>getting the hoverboard skills on the vita version of R&C1

Attached: 1388723780076.jpg (456x628, 50K)

yikes

how short is Astral Chain going to be? I don't want to pay full price for a 7 hour game when I could just drop that money into a long ass RPG

I’m also comfy with my Switch Lite today

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

switch goesnt have any games only Mario odyssey and that game is worse than Mario 64.

It’s probably 10+ hours, but unlike other Platinum games, it has tons of downtime, with you just walking around and talking, according to gamexplain (they played 5+ hours so far)

well there was an article saying "seven things I liked from my first seven hours with Astral Chain" or something like that, so at least is seven hours long
But I wouldn't buy a Platinum games if you need your games to be 40h games that are bloated with tedious and repetitive side activities like the usual ubisoft like open world games. Platinum mostly makes games around 10-15h that are meant to be replayed

I brought my vita to vacation instead of my switch (too big) is gravity rush good? I have it loaded already

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

>he doesn't overclock
I bet you think the jak games are still unplayable too

Attached: 2019-07-27-065514.png (960x544, 867K)

cringe

I'll never forget this shtity dpad, literally killed my thumb

> switch
>has games

Yeah majority being reused assets, remakes, and ports. Weak reasons to purchase such a lazy wuss console. Everyone games on the pc now.

based

Attached: 3dstwewy.jpg (2874x3024, 1.97M)

so so, it’s clever, but I’m not too into it. I’m just playing it cause I heard GR2 is really good and I got it for $5 physical on PS4.

The gyro controls are not my thing

Their fucking list has 2 ports as God tier lmao. What does the switch have that is not lazy? Mario odyssey? Everything else is not worth 60 dollars. Fucking rip off.

what’s that case?

Get Freeze Dong, mousou games are lame.

based

Attached: 1560291254801.png (633x874, 56K)

>tfw the best CAG on a handheld

Attached: 2019-07-11-132321.png (960x544, 696K)

Get out of my thread you stupid SNOY all snoys should die sony is garbage Nintendo is running Sony out of business.

on Switch?

nobody said anything about buying user

never ever

Attached: blue4.jpg (2736x1824, 1.01M)

Hopefully gonna get Mario Odyssey soon. I'm a poorfag living in the middle of nowhere, with a low end PC, basic bitch xbone, and switch. My internet is surprisingly fast though, 500 mb p/s down, 400 mb p/s up. I have an xbone just for streaming stuff, Halo, and nice indie games. Switch is nice to take with me on the go, and plus all the Nintendie games.
>Hopes
My hope is that Nintendo will make a home console version of the switch with a disc drive that can play GameCube, wii, ans Wii U games, along with using a normal switch as a gamepad for it. Also, much better specs than the current switch, at least better enough to run BoTW at 1440p, 60fps, with much better LoD.

ah ok, after I finished the sly trilogy on vita I haven’t found anything to play :/, and no I don’t want to play P4G

>snoy niggers shitting the thread
what a bunch of insufferable fags

SD card comes in the mail around 6, what should I put on my newly hacked switch?

>4 years later
>Nintendo still doesn't get it

hurp

Attached: 2015-07-07 23.43.09.png (1080x1920, 336K)

rachet is the natural step up, after that hack your vita and play jak.

Attached: 3dsboktai.jpg (2906x2875, 1.9M)

duck game

Nintendo never will because idiots praise the switch for its pussy weak gaming library and half-ass efforts. They will never make a true HD console with an awesome online experience because you got too many morons who developed aspergers because of them.

>with an awesome online experience
are you implying the Japanese have ever achieved this? Because they havent and they never will because they cant into netcode

>phoneposter
aaand dropped

>copy of SMM2 arriving tomorrow
>physical JP copy of Onimusha HD next week
Man I really wish Capcom would do the rest of the series. Especially Demon Siege.
Too bad Onimusha is dead.

>Nintendo running Sony out of business

LMAO are you MAD?

UH, ALL THE 3DS AND VITA PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S FOR SWITCH PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE 3DS AND VITA PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1560972272738.jpg (1149x565, 273K)

Were you able to redeem Gold Points for this? Because I kept getting an error message about the region not being compatible even though the game and my account are both UK based. Haven't tried since launch though.

this strikes fear into the switchniggers' soilent tank of a heart.

Attached: vitapersona.jpg (3686x3024, 2.03M)

it's a nice machine for indies and bc (psx and psp)

try either disgaea 1 or 5

Attached: 1564776281352.png (310x489, 71K)

JUMP AND PRESS THE CIRCLE BUTTON

IS has bad gameplay and EP's story is boring.

Snoy and Nintendo have both said they don't compete with each other, get that dick out of your ass

this strikes fear into the switch and vitaniggers' soilent tank of a heart.

Attached: gizmondo.png (619x399, 254K)

cope

Attached: vitays.jpg (3293x2962, 1.61M)

Never mind, just tried it again and it worked. Fucking finally.

good megaten games > P3 > P1 > P4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P5 > EP > IS

Attached: 1436745633625.jpg (600x484, 65K)

cope

Attached: colors.jpg (480x360, 15K)

How do I hack this piece of shit?

can somebody explain the "hack your console to emulate" meme. I can emulate pretty much anything on my shitty laptop, dunno why you'd go through the extra effort to get it on a console

damn user you have me beat

Attached: 2019-03-02-154553.jpg (960x544, 111K)

Trying to motivate myself to work on FF12, FE, or XC2

would love it actually, even if it is an eshop exclusive

What is this?

Attached: 65207651_2251898931594322_7025426855004540785_n.jpg (750x938, 48K)

>take jig
>ram it in
>load payload
>???
>profit

Goddamn the following months are fucking loaded

>Astral Chain
>Daemon X Machina
>Bubble Bobble 4
>Alliance Alive HD
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>DQXIS
>The Doraemon Harvest Moon game
>Contra Rogue Corps
>The Monkey Ball remake
>The Zelda Link's Awakening remake

What were the good games on Vita beyond the Vanillaware games, Sword City and Dungeon Travelers 2? I'm mildly curious about Oreshika and Natural Doctrine.

yes, yes I do

only the FUCKING BEST HANDHELD OF ALL TIME

Attached: Cs1bVrkUIAQ3OZ9.jpg (1200x675, 189K)

The DS port sucks
Why not just load the cia on your 3DS?

Attached: HNI_0002.jpg (432x528, 171K)

Really enjoyed a lot of the indie titles that made it to Vita. The Uncharted game was also surprisingly good. Until the Switch gets more VNs, the Vita will always be my go-to device for them.

Yea I hacked it just don’t know where to go next since I bought the vita to replay sly

FF Crystal Chronicles and the SaGa games seem to be coming in 2019 too.

Mildly curious about "JOHNNY WHATEVER ™"

Every time I think about coming back to XC2 I remember the ungodly amount of simultaneous shit going on during combat and end up postponing it.
I shouldn't have put it on hold for so long, I forgot most of it, including plot wise.

Avoid Mario Tennis. It's a rental at best. You'll play it for a week if that and shelve it forever. The game came out too early and was barebones at release. It's better now but it's not worth full price or even half price.

ninja fucking gaiden
Ys
S;G
Disgaya 1-4
nepnep
tales of hearts R
best version of caligula
dangitronpaul
final fantasy 1-10 plus the best spinoffs, crisis core and agito 13
jet set fucking radio
entire PSP library
etc

>best version of caligula
explain, I have it downloaded on my vita but have been waiting for the PC port to go on sale

celeste hidden gem

>most popular indie shit of the last year
>underrated gem
only on Yea Forums because of the abortion meme shitposting

Attached: 1371293033804.jpg (316x470, 27K)

>Just got done with DQB2 (not really, i'll probably never get around to 100% the collectables)
>Doing CTR events
>picked up GOD EATER 3
>trying to chew through all of that while doing CTR in order to have time for Astral Chain
>DxM next month
>Links awakening next
>DQXI
>Whenever river city girls comes out
>RF4 will eventually come out and eat like at least 100 hours out of my life
>CTR events lasting until the end of the year
>Already had to skip others games I wanted to play or forgoing DLC because I only ever used it to pad time
>Even more shit next year
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HELP ME GOD DAMMIT IM ONLY ONE MAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (472x315, 24K)

After pledging to never buy Pokemon Let's Go, I ended up getting it because I found it cheap. I won't be able to try it until Wednesday though. Is it really that bad?

its actually the best pokemon game made.

how much did you get it for

Missed Baba is you sale and now I want to play it despite getting it in pc for free

its ok but like alot of switch games it isnt worth its price, to me only stuff like smash,monster hunter, and splatoon are worth the full $60

jig is in the mail

>bond movie on tv
>hot cup of tea
>wrapped in blanket
>playing smash

Bros this is too comfy

Attached: 1542330683649.jpg (790x837, 82K)

In terms of content, MH has never disappointed

good luck user, still waiting for my big SD card to arrive before I do the deed

Attached: 1565963967861.png (680x678, 708K)

I came too much on my DS when I was playing Style Savvy: Trendsetters and now it won't turn on.

>wanted to give Xenoblade another chance
>moment pyra shows up, I want to smash her teeth in for being an obnoxious piece of waifu shit
>give the game a pass

>wanted to do another run through of BOTW
>master mode is tedious and boring, enemies don't have better AI, so it feels like a waste of my time

>Smash continues to be unbalanced, continue maining power suit Samus despite her being underpowered because ZSS is stupid shit that I wish was removed from the game

>just waiting to see if Daemon X Machina is good, and praying that Prime 4 is still in development

Overall, a terrible year for my Switch. I've just been mostly going back to my PC for my gaming needs. I'm looking for any new games that are challenging and aren't "comfy". I hate that premise so damn much.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (480x480, 33K)

The game plus the Pokeball controller for the price of just the game. I'll probably resell the Pokeball after getting the Mew.

>Samus fags still complaining about being mid tier
fuck off faggot, you play one of the most obnoxious characters to face against in lag, only thing worse is Bowser or Zelda

yeah still too much

>I'm looking for any new games that are challenging and aren't "comfy"
Darkwood
Darkest Dungeon
Garage
Into the Breach

inb4 these don't count for reasons.

Tangledeep is really solid

Those all count. Problem is that I already have them on my PC. If you want me to be honest, I don't like indies being used for portability reasons because I have multiple hacked machines that do portability just fine, like the PS Vita (sony didn't give it games, so I had to give it games myself).

has anyone else played yodanji? that shit actually kinda smacks.

I really hope FTL is announced for Switch tomorrow.

been playing FE3H like a madman on my brother's switch. He never ever plays it, but they just updated Smash and for some reason he wants to test out the update even though he doesn't even play it. Oh well, I can pass a few hours on something else.

And people say sonyfags don't invade Nintendo threads. But hey, I'm down for a little Vitachat anyway.

the vita has all the visual effects intact and I think the ports cut out some music too

Is it really worth it for having to play at low resolutions and with framedrops?

Wanna buy a Switch tonight, but I'm worried if I do bros I'll never finish OoT. Currently playing the 3DS version and I just got the silver gauntlets in the spirit temple. How much fucking longer until I beat this damn game? I've started this game like 5 fucking times starting in like 2007 and just wanna fucking finish it already so I can play Three Houses, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Been hearing a lot of good things about FE, should I buy it? I've never played one before. Will I enjoy it?
You're almost done

Just bought Nelke the other day since it was half off so now I have 2 switch games before I even have the console, which is a first for me. Waiting on the Lite reviews before deciding.
If I could buy digital games before actually having a switch I'd have a whole lot more games already too.

You're fairly close. Finish the other temples so you get all 6 of the medallions then do Ganon's Castle and that's it.
Make sure you get a red boxed switch so you get the better battery life model.

>How much fucking longer until I beat this damn game?
Nigger you can see how many medallions you have left to collect at any time. After collecting them all there's one short dungeon and then the Ganon fight.

Tropical Freeze is the best platforming game of the past generation, get that.

I'm really loving it, so I'll do my best to summarize what you'll be experiencing:
>you're a professor at a military school
>you lead 1 of 3 classes, each with 8 unique students with fleshed out personalities
>you spend about an hour doing VN-tier stuff, running around talking to NPCs and such, learning about the world
>during this time you can also make use of various facilities in the school to upgrade your skills or relationships with students/faculty
>then you spend about an hour doing combat, which you can either play like a standard JRPG and grind your way to success, or play on hard mode and take it more seriously as a tactical RPG
>romance is not a major part of the game
>dialogue is not terribly cringey for a Japanese game
that's all the bullet points i can think of

They really need more games, Buying a console for one or two games isn't my kink.

Btw will they ever make a port of xenoblade chronicle ?

Attached: Where'smydad.jpg (957x1300, 211K)

>low resolutions and with framedrops
basically every fucking switch game kek

The switch has unironically become my console of choice. Whenever deciding to get a multi-plat I always lean towards the switch version as long as it doesn't have really bad framerate issues. Like Attack On Titan 2 sadly does. It's just nice to have the choice to take it anywhere and it's so small compared to my ps4 that i can just place the fucker wherever and it doesn't matter.

no zaku no buy

Attached: zaku_a_day___day_5___12_14_2013_by_zaku_sensei-d6xyt3h.png (1024x768, 545K)

Already got it through vouchers.

lol imagine believing this

Is it going to be playable?

Attached: witcher-3-switch-resolution-file-size-e1560324770459.jpg (791x311, 36K)

If you like puzzles, Baba Is You is easily the best puzzle game since I don't know when. Excellent for the Switch because the levels range from about 2-20 minutes (depends on how much of a dummy you are).

Name a better PS4/Xbone/Wii U platformer.
Hard mode: no indie game

At best I can see it running stable 90% of the time but looking like total shit. In reality it'll probably be blurry as fuck and have single-digit framerate during most encounters.

I hope so.

>worth it for splatoon
>right after splatfests are gone forever
YIKES. Splatoon 2 is a dead game by next year. Them ending splatfests is the worst thing they could have possibly done for the game's health.

imagine not kek

>will they ever make a port of xenoblade chronicle
Probably not since they did a 3DS port not long ago. Too bad though, it would have been much better as a Switch remaster.

why is bayo2 on the switch exclusives list?

>>NSMBU
Good for playing with the gf or friends

>>Tropical Freeze
10/10 this game is the one i recommend the most

>>Mario Tennis (unsure about this one)
Little content, not worth it

>>MHGU
ONLY if your other friends have it

>>Astral Chain (depending on how good it is)
Looks really promising

>>Spyro trilogy (depending on how good the port is)
Meh

>>Various indies
Celeste is the GOTY

>Splatoon 2 is a dead game by next year.
The first game NEVER died, so why would this? Splatfest don't ducking matter, you retarded secondary.

Tropical Freeze, without a single doubt. It's a wild ride

Crash Team Racing is fun, but honestly, right now it just feels I turn the game on for an hour just for daily chalenges in the GP.

Developer to Rabi rabi on twitter tweeted two hours ago that the switch port of Rabi Rabi is done and is just waiting for publisher to announce and put a release date on it.
includes everything but the digital artbook and beta content. the BNA content that is still in development will be paid dlc in the future
Can't wait to 100% it again

On Vita, I recommend Tactics Ogre LUCT, Muramasa Rebirth, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Ys Memories of Celceta.

Nice. I was getting worried when it was announced like 2 years ago then practically zero word on anything since then.

Attached: 1516948318627.png (1023x988, 588K)

I meant in reference to the PC port. From what I have seen the Switch port looks like complete shit even to the Vita release

ill quote the 3 tweets GemaYue said
>[Rabi-Ribi Switch Port Process 5] Everything is ready and up to publisher to decide both announce and release date.
Here is what to expect for Switch Version: (1/3)
>1080p60 at docked, 720p60 at handheld mode
Contain all PC version achievements
"Cicini's Halloween!" included as base content.
"Is the order a DLC?" included as base content, not purchasable DLC.
New CG in "Before Next Adventure" included as base content (2/3)
>Remaining "BNA" contents will release later as purchasable DLC once Cocoa is ready.
"Digital Artbook" and beta content are NOT included because too unstable for console.
No "Original Soundtrack". Sound test is still there.
Price should be close to other console release. (3/3)

When it came out I got it but I didn’t see the reason people were praising it and now it’s the only console I actually play consistently. Very pleased with Nintendo lately desu. Just wish a low poly Monster Hunter World was on there.

The vita version is the only one that sticks to the original artistic intent

Attached: 2019-06-05-213332.png (960x544, 309K)

pick up 93 when it releases

Attached: bfbb.jpg (1333x1000, 103K)

I played the demo on the eshop and it looked surprisingly beautiful, with the music sounding really good, then I encountered a monster and it showed it’s mobile Pokemon GO influence and I was disgusted by it. Catching Pokemon being what gives your other creatures exp is ultra retarded, it got me really mad

Where was it cheap?

Sounds great. Thanks user.

I've heard it's smoothly running

>ducking
mobile poster detected

My bet is that it will have a lot of trouble spots, Novigrad and the swamp area are going to be a shitshow

It's a shitty mobile-inspired genwun demake with less content than Fire Red/Leaf Green, casualized and dumbed down for the smartphone audience.

How's dark souls on the switch? Does it look like shit? Does it stutter in blighttown?

>no argument
epic

it looks good
it doesn't stutter in blighttown
the only issue is the sound, it sounds like a GBA game sometimes

Thanks for the advice. Guess I'm picking up Tropical Freeze.

very low quality sound, it plays fine though

You can only redeem golden coins for 1yo games right? so If i pick up Xenoblade 2 and Mario Rabbids i won't get shit

Been playing Katana Zero lately, Lot of fun, and the story that is there is not too bad. Really just waiting until Daemon x machina comes out. Then that will probably consume a good chunk of time.

I love Tropical Freeze as much as the next guy but I hope you're planning to get some of the other great games the anons mentioned.

Attached: 1563053331625.jpg (696x696, 29K)

The switch need hentai game

Don't worry, user, I don't have a one track mind.

If you're often told that, you're probably jerking off too many guys, user

Anyone else annoyed that Japan gets all the old fire emblem games on their eshop and all we get is shitty indie games?

Attached: 8334F4FE-C44E-4506-A6C8-46B2283FE8AF.jpg (943x739, 72K)

Kek

Slavland.

and pirate chads get both and more for free

Attached: 1512700561312.png (604x717, 814K)

Based

Physical game give you gold points up until two years after the game's release. Digital games always give you points automatically.

Interesting, how's the gameplay. I heard it's on the easy side but it has some QoL features

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg

Attached: 6352708cv12d.jpg (792x1000, 94K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

Can't find any FE in the eshop beyond Three Houses, what are you talking about?

Its is very much on the easy side, the hard mode is less difficult than the normal modes of the previous 3ds FE games and thats without factoring in the save states the game liberally bestows upon you

Hard Classic gives a decent enough challenge. Lunatic difficulty is coming in a free update some time soon.

Doubt it, it reeks off cashgrab.

Thinking of grabbing the Gamecube edition. I know a dude who ordered two and trying to get rid of one. Is it worth taking em off his hand for 30 buckaroos? I really like the color.

feelsgoodman

Attached: good.png (1122x711, 792K)

To have any real challenge, you'd have to play Classic + Hard mode, meaning permadeath and no EXP retention upon retreating. In normal mode, if you choose the "retreat" option during battle, it resets to the start of the fight with all the EXP you gained retained, and any dead characters revived. In hard mode, it just restarts the battle. However, as ridiculous and easy to exploit as that sounds, even without retreating, there's still plenty of ability to grind, meaning you can trivialize any challenge.

If you minimize side-battles and grinding your characters, and play on hard mode, the game will be as hard as most other Japanese tactics RPGs. But otherwise yeah, it's pretty damn easy.

the PS4 controller is so ugly, I wish Switch Pro UI mods were as prominent

>I heard it's on the easy side
Depends on the route you play BE's is definitely on the harder side of FE games when you play it on hard but BL is the easiest path of almost any game in the series next to birthright.

Why would you ever use a dualshock?

True. It's all I got, so it has to do. It's that or mouse and keyboard.

Got my Switch a month ago, I'm currently buying as many games as I can, but I need to choose - either I buy Astral Chain, or a pro controller. What would be better? I'm thinking about getting the controller to make sure that my joycons last a bit longer, but Astral Chain looks good and I'm running out of cash.

oh this is an interesting point. I did BL on my first playthrough and made this post . Didn't consider my route might've made it easier. Make sense, even BL's stat growths are better.

I wouldn't play Astral Chain without a pro controller

Fair enough. It's a Platinum game, it needs a decent controller.

Y-you guys are still getting Pokemon right?

How is OLL? Worth $60? Are there bare tittays?

Attached: 1549754158441.jpg (864x594, 164K)

I have DQXI S pre-ordered. I want to finish Xenloblade 2 before it releases. So I've gone back and restarted it. I got burned out on XB2 and I dropped it back in February. I'm starting over because I don't remember what I was doing, or the more complex parts of the combat anymore.

I'm a bit bummed because I did get the majority of the blades I wanted, but in the end I didn't use most of them anyways. I'm doing the opening right now and it does move so much faster when you're just focused on the story missions. I hope I can cut my playtime in half. It took me 60 hours to get to Chapter 6 on my first save.

Good thing I'm a chaos lad or I never would have found that one out.

>Are there bare tittays?
No. They can't release eroge on consoles.

I am. The national Dex doesn't affect the way I've ever played Pokemon. It's really Gamefreaks shitty response to the criticism and the the gaming media defending them that really bugs the shit outta me.

No, I'm sick and fucking tired of GameFreak's bullshit. The series became trash with XY and only got worse since then.

XY was the last good game. Fuck off.

>It's really Gamefreaks shitty response to the criticism and the the gaming media defending them that really bugs the shit outta me.
They do it because of retarded drones like you. Why put even the bare minimum effort when 15 million+ literal retards will buy it anyway?

>XY
>anything but dog shit
You're the reason the series; in this state.

its a lazy as fuck ecchi game, just play PMD or Shiren instead

this. emerald was the last good game, maybe heart gold if i'm feeling generous.

Yeah, but used.

Should I pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Its going to be the first Pokemon game I have played at launch since D&P'
still wont buy it though

Its one of those endless grinds where numbers going up is the core gameplay. If you dont know if you like it you probably dont

if SMT V is not at Tokyo Game Show i'm going to kill myself

First Atlus game or something?

>my switch has sat for over 2 weeks in its dock collecting dust
>tfw you bought your switch less then a month ago and you're thinking of selling it
i hacked it and played every single game ... ive played every first party title and every other single game [that isnt 2d] runs/ is optimized like absolute dogshit (skyrim, doom etc.)

Attached: 1565352104357.jpg (512x384, 39K)

>warframe on switch
why abuse yourself

doom is alright with the latest patch

no matter how close it gets to the frame cap, the 30fps is terrible for a shooter with so many particle effects and it feels really shitty playing it on a pro controller (let alone handheld , especially with the handheld's worse graphics)

im gonna list it this week, should I put that its "hacked" in the title , or nah ?

Attached: 1565578835835.png (536x505, 741K)

I bought a wired controller. Honestly I prefer the joycons in the controller thing. Sad.

I dont get the mentality of selling consoles, the loss is so high you might as well collect them and have the ability to go back to them if you ever wanted

>dont get why sell something
>collect them
im not a fucking hoarder (I dont collect shit that I dont use) + its a decent amount of money and I lose about $50 when reselling it.

It's called shitposting user.
>YEAH I TOTALLY PLAYED EVERY GAME EVER IT'S SHIT I NEED TO SELL MY SWITCH

I wish you where right, but the console just isnt interesting to me anymore, since it only plays first party games and 2d shit well and every other game runs better on my $300 work laptop

He's baiting, don't bother.
If he archive were up I would link to any 20 other posts with similar claims of playing everything.

I should have said that "[Ive played] everything I cared about", the list is only 15 games (out of which Odyssey ,Darksiders and Bayoneta where my favorite - mostly because they ran so fucking well) long but its still a decent amount , everything else thats offered on the console is jrpgs, shitty indie games that didnt sell on steam and they had to port them on here ...
Im not saying the console is bad - just not for me , but i expected a bit more from it

Attached: Van_sama.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Cause I wanted a game where I could just sit back and grind when I felt like that.